nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By nickthedevil

OK, worst case scenario:

Dr. Doom, Brainiac and Lex Luthor have joined together to aid their rule over their respective universes.

To make things go from BAD to WORST, They have also formed a deadly alliance with the Decepticon army, Consisting of:

With their new found army they journey to apocolips and find enough common ground to temporarily ally themselves with Darkseid and his armies.

now they have returned to earth. knowing full well that they need a larger fighting/slave force to combat earths heroes Dr. doom, Brainiac and Lex Luthor, with aid from Decepticons devised certain mind shielding devices in case of telepathic attacks, and a vial of a "controllable" T-Virus, with antidotes for their human allies, made by the Decepticons and released into the air infected thousands of citizens and taken over the European side (excluding Latveria) of earth in mere hours. With their new T-virus infected slaves, the insecticons build an energy barrier around the earth to keep out those who would seek to aid the Earth.

The primary goal for the newly formed alliance is very straightforward: to destroy their enemies.

Rules:

Make up a team of at most 20 heroes.

Regulations:

• No Cosmic powers
  • No Alien help (this including Silver surfer, kree, Shi' ar etc.) (excluding those already on earth)
  • No help from the gods (norse, greek, etc.) excluding Thor.
  • The team needs A/Several (as many as you wish) Authority figures to be Leaders in command. (Captain America, Optimus Prime, Batman, Superman, Iron man,etc.)
  • All Villains in this scenario are current, or as current as they can be without being dead.
  • No Magneto or telepathic powers work here.
  • The villains have no other artifacts of power, other than the few listed here.
  • Megatron is hooked up to a power supply and has perfected his Black holes.

Make up a team of heroes at most, 20, and give the team a combination of members who are familiar with the threats at hand.

Devise and briefly explain a plan.

Good Luck.

P.S. this is my first real topic post, so i would love a bit of feedback. thanks, and enjoy!

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By OptimusPalm
@nickthedevil
Its a good set up. I need to think about this..... so will make a team in the near future. So far Optimus Prime and IronMan are definately in (just because they definately should be agaisnt all those Decepticons). I'll probably pick Colossus too - i dont want to make my team too powerful.... so are we dealing with Darkseid aswell?
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nickthedevil

@OptimusPalm said:

@nickthedevil: Its a good set up. I need to think about this..... so will make a team in the near future. So far Optimus Prime and IronMan are definately in (just because they definately should be agaisnt all those Decepticons). I'll probably pick Colossus too - i dont want to make my team too powerful.... so are we dealing with Darkseid aswell?

thanx man.

and Yea, Darkseid definately wants in on this action.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OptimusPalm
@nickthedevil
Haha i forgot about this thread! i need to think a bit more.... 

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By progenitorigin
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By tron_bonne

Dr. Doom from another timeline. He looks into the crystal ball of this event and decided to indulge him self by challenging himself from the alternate timeline. He jumps into his time machine back in the day where Magneto created Alpha the Ultimate Mutant. He uses magic to put Magneto to sleep and takes Alpha with him into another time line called the Onslaught Saga. Doom uses Alpha's powers to persuade Onslaught to join Dr. Doom. Dr. Doom uses his extensive knowledge to calculate coordinates of a reality leading to the Transformer universe. This only takes him mere minutes to calculate. He embeds the coordination inside the minds of Alpha and Onslaught using magic, and with the combined powers of Alpha and Onslaught, they create a portal leading to the Transformer universe. They enter to the exacted location of the time Optimus Prime hands the Matrix of Leadership to Ultra Magnus. Without word or warning, Doom instantly incinerates Ultra Magnus with the Flames of the Faltine and kills the surrounding autobots with his anti-matter photon-array molecular shot. He jumps back into the Marvel Universe and takes the Matrix of Leadership to the Reality the OP created.

The OP's Dr. Doom/Brainiac/Lex trio are surprised in an ambush while Dr. Doom from 616 enters their reality with Alpha & Onslaught. OP's Doom is always prepared though, and instantly teleports all his army of Decepticons to surround 616 Doom, Alpha and Onslaught. 616 Doom laughs and opens the Matrix of Leadership....

Aftermath 1)

Aftermath 2)

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nickthedevil

@progenitor: Damn good team. looking forward to the strategy. :)

@tron_bonne: your strategy made them look like a Saturday morning cartoon villains. lmao.