#1 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunacyde said:

Scenario:

The first round of the tournament takes place in the wild and vast wasteland of the Mojave Desert. The battleground is a 10 x 20 mile rectangle that is completely unpopulated.

If you leave the boundaries of the battlefield you are disqualified. You will be competing against another team that would love nothing more than to rip out your trachea with their bare hands. Both teams will be drugged and air-dropped into the desert by night with nothing but the clothes on their back, a map of the battlefield, a card key, a single combat knife, and a single canteen of water. (Note: Clothes include combat boots, socks, standard tan BDU pants, a belt, a t-shirt/tank top in their team color and a head covering of their choice.) Both teams will awaken from their drugged stupor at approximately 7:00 AM.

The weather for the duration of the competition is clear and dry with a high of 110˚ F. They will begin approximately equidistant from their respective bases, which will be classic wild-west styled towns. These towns will be at the back center of their respective sides of the field. Within the main Saloon of these towns is where the flags will be kept.

In the very exact center of the battlefield there will be a junkyard that they will also begin equidistant from.

Hidden somewhere in this junkyard is a safe color coded with the team’s colors (red or blue). This safe can only be opened by the card key given to the team. The safe is made from adamantium and is indestructible. You cannot open the other team’s safe as they have a different card key. Both team’s safes are found in the junkyard, but will be hidden among the junk. There will also be a black safe which can be opened by answering a sequence of five riddles prepared by the Riddler. This safe is first come first serve and can be accessed by anyone. Your character must demonstrate serious intelligence or expertise in riddles/logic/puzzles/etc to have a chance of opening this safe. Assume solving these riddles will take at least five minutes for even the most brilliant mind.

In the (red/blue) safe there will be 2 Kevlar Vests, 5 pistols of your choice, 1 manual action shotgun of your choice, 1 Manual action Rifle of your choice, 1 Assault Rifle of your choice, 1 Bow of your choice w/ standard arrows, 3 Frag Grenades, 3 Flash-bangs, 3 Smoke Grenades, 2 Claymore Mines, 1 lb of Semtex/C4, 100 ft of nylon rope, 5 knives of your choice, 1 standard material melee weapon of your choice, 1 steel hatchet, 1 pair of brass knuckles, 1 pair of Binoculars, a compass, 2 books of matches, 3 additional canteens, 5 lbs of canned fruits and beans, 1 lb of beef jerky, and a Fifth of Johnie Walker Blue Label. ( All guns have only iron sights)

In the black safe there will be 2 additional Kevlar vests, 1 additional assault rifle, 3 sticky grenades, 3 Gas masks, 1 pair Night Vision Goggles, 4 Extended clips, 2 speed loaders, 1 Holographic Sight, 1 ACOG scope, 2 additional lbs of Semtex/C4, 3 Bouncing Betty's, 5 wireless bluetooth communicators with a range of 2 miles, 1 adamantium melee weapon of your choice, and a canister of 1 use spray that can heal any bodily injury, except damage to the brain.

You may use whatever strategy you wish, but the in the end, whoever captures the other team’s flag and returns it to their base while retaining their own flag will win.

#2 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

ToO_RaW's Team - Zero Tolerance (zT)

Agent 47 aka Hitman (Olyphant)

Frank Castle (Punisher War Zone)

James Bond (Brosnan)

Bryan Mills (Taken - played by Liam Neeson)

Laura Croft (Jolie)

=)

#3 Posted by Esquire (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

• Nikita (CW Version)
  • V
  • Dr. John Carrel (The Following)
  • Michonne (The Walking Dead)
  • Micheal (Nikita) (Pre-Hand Accident)
#4 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is V?

#5 Posted by YoungJustice (6354 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll put up the info thing in a few minuets.

#6 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Few questions.

1. Do the teams know that the key card is for the safe and Do the teams know what is inside their respected safes?

2. Since the teams were drugged, do my guys know they are on the same team?

3. If the answer to question 2 is yes, then does my team know that they are facing an opposing team and that it's for blood?

#7 Edited by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW:

1. Yes to both questions. For anything they get to choose they request ahead of time.

2. Yes, the drugs wear off immediately once the competition begins. Before they were drugged they were prepared for the scenario. The drugs only keep them all on an even playing field and having to think on thier feet, unable to know what is going on before they are dropped off.

3. Yes, they are completely aware of the situation.

#8 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

So awesome. =) I'll have mine done by tonight hopefully.

#9 Posted by jsav777 (608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunacyde: Before I start mine, are the teams aware of whose on the opposing team?

#10 Edited by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777 said:

@Lunacyde: Before I start mine, are the teams aware of whose on the opposing team?

No. They know it's a team of badass Black Ops members like them, but they don't know any specifics.

#11 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

My team comes to their senses, and instantly get to their natural lines of work.

Agent 47 will start off with the knife, making his way quickly to the center of the field, throwing it at the first person of the opposing team who acts like they are going for their own safe. Frank Castle will be his back up by physically charging at the person in case Agent 47 misses with the knife throw.

James Bond and Laura Croft start the search for their safe, while Bryan Mills provides security in case someone tries to interfere.

Laura Croft will most likely find the safe first as she is the "Tomb Raider". Her job literally dictates finding hidden things. When she finds the safe, she signals the rest of the team to regroup and load up. My team instantly acknowledges and hurry's to the safe.

Weapon distribution:

Frank Castle : Kevlar Vest Glock 23 Pistol, Model 870 Pump-action shotgun, 2 grenades, 1 claymore, 1 tactical combat knife, Brass Knuckles, 1lb beef jerky

Agent 47 : Glock 23 with silencer, MODEL 700 SPS LONG RANGE bolt action rifle , 1 grenade, 100ft of Nylon Rope, 1 tactical combat knife, 1 steel hatchet, pair of binoculars, ox of matches, fifth of johnny walker blue label

James Bond : Kevlar Vest, Glock 23 with silencer, 1 flashbang, 1 smoke grenade, 1 tatctical combat knife

Bryan Mills : Glock 23, 1 Flashbang, 1 smoke grenade, 1 tactical combat knife, 1 claymore, 1lb of C4,

Laura Croft : Glock 23, TYPE 95 assault rifle, 1 Flashbang, 1 smoke grenade

Only one person speaks - Frank Castle. "Kill anyone who dares touch our flag as quick as you can." And then it begins. (Muwahahahaha!)

Frank Castle will instantly go on the offensive, spraying his shot gun at the opposite team so they think twice about sticking their heads out. He will probably kill 1 person in doing so. (This person will not respawn)

Agent 47 will play defence, and hold back midway to the back of the arena. He will do this along side Bryan mills. He will snipe off any member of the opposing team by sighting them with his binoculars, and aiming with his bolt action rifle. Agent 47 is a "trained since birth" assassin and will easily take out two of the other team. If he misses one and they come running for him, they will either die from Bryan's protection, or Hitman's superior close combat skills.

James Bond and Laura croft will take advantage of Frank Castle's distraction and head for the other team's flag. Frank will toss a grenade to spice up the atmosphere and Laura will throw a flash bang as a distraction and then smoke grenade by the flag. James Bond will run in with his pistol and grab the flag. Frank and Laura will cover him with smoke, flash bangs grenades, the assault rifle and shot gun. Agent 47 will be picking people off from a distance with his rifle. James will run and capture the enemy team flag successfully while my team of uber gun fighters hold off the enemy team and allow James to safely capture the flag.

#12 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not sure if I did this right. Hope I did.

#13 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7500 posts) - - Show Bio

I love these things, looking forward to reading this one.

#14 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty said:

I love these things, looking forward to reading this one.

Did I do it right? Is that how we are supposed to write our strategies?

#15 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7500 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW: I assume so, I enjoy reading them but I've never done one myself so I don't know exactly.

#16 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty said:

@ToO_RaW: I assume so, I enjoy reading them but I've never done one myself so I don't know exactly.

Ah. I'll just hope for the best then.

#17 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this still going?

#18 Posted by YoungJustice (6354 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. I just have to get a laptop.

#19 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Yeah. I just have to get a laptop.

Sounds good.

#20 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah its stiull going on. Did you guys start your debate?

#21 Posted by YoungJustice (6354 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW:

Before I rebut, here is how my team will be split up.

Nikita, V, and Carrel will be together, going for the safe and then the flag.

Micheal and Michonne will be guarding the flag.

Agent 47 will start off with the knife, making his way quickly to the center of the field, throwing it at the first person of the opposing team who acts like they are going for their own safe. Frank Castle will be his back up by physically charging at the person in case Agent 47 misses with the knife throw.

47 will most likely not have the time to even throw it, V is a much faster knife thrower, and about the time when 47 is about to throw it, V will have thrown his at him.

(Feat of V's knife throwing)

Frank will be easily taken out by Nikita, she can easily fight multiple trained killers, and when I say multiple, I mean multiple..

Bloodlusted, it should be a wrap for here, Frank isn't on her level.

Laura Croft will most likely find the safe first as she is the "Tomb Raider". Her job literally dictates finding hidden things. When she finds the safe, she signals the rest of the team to regroup and load up. My team instantly acknowledges and hurry's to the safe.

Besides 47 and Frank of course :D

Now with them out the way, Nikita, V, and Carrel should have no problem getting the stuff from the safe, but they only get the they need, they will sprint back to base .

Materials:

Nikita: Glock 19 Pistol, rope, ballistic knife, and binoculars.

Micheal: Smoke Grenades, Flash Grenades, Frag Grenades, Claymores, and an M16.

V: 4 ballistic knives.

Carrel: Kevlar vest, hatchet, brass knuckles, Glock 19 Pistol.

Michonne: Katana, Kevlar vest.

James Bond and Laura croft will take advantage of Frank Castle's distraction and head for the other team's flag. Frank will toss a grenade to spice up the atmosphere and Laura will throw a flash bang as a distraction and then smoke grenade by the flag. James Bond will run in with his pistol and grab the flag. Frank and Laura will cover him with smoke, flash bangs grenades, the assault rifle and shot gun. Agent 47 will be picking people off from a distance with his rifle. James will run and capture the enemy team flag successfully while my team of uber gun fighters hold off the enemy team and allow James to safely capture the flag.

Well, there wouldn't be a distraction most likely, and even if there was, Micheal and Nikita are trained assasians, good ones at that, they wont just go running.

47 wouldn't be there to help either.

Micheal would also set up claymores around the outside of their side, so Bond and Laura's going to have tough luck being able to evade them, it is very likely they'll die from one.

Since Bryan would be the only member of your team left, my team would just rush your team's base, easily taking care of Bryan, he is good, but he isn't on Nikita, Micheal, or V's level, I could see him possibly beating Michonne and easily defeating Carrel though.

Now we have to deal with the respawning, now before I continue, I'd like to ask @Lunacyde if members respawn with the items they died with.

#22 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@ToO_RaW:

Before I rebut, here is how my team will be split up.

Nikita, V, and Carrel will be together, going for the safe and then the flag.

Micheal and Michonne will be guarding the flag.

47 will most likely not have the time to even throw it, V is a much faster knife thrower, and about the time when 47 is about to throw it, V will have thrown his at him.

There's no way she's better with a knife than Agent 47. Agent 47 was forced to be the epitome of an assassin since a child. He can literally kill you with anything. He does't even have a real name... And it's not like he's foolish. He won't give her (V) the line of sight. He's bred for this as shown in the beginning of his movie and won't reveal enough of his person to allow her a killing strike.

Frank will be easily taken out by Nikita, she can easily fight multiple trained killers, and when I say multiple, I mean multiple..

Boodlusted, it should be a wrap for here, Frank isn't on her level.

Frank is stronger, and more skilled than anyone she's ever fought. His feats are astronomical in comparison. He's more brutal, and kills quicker than Nikita does. Frank would easily break her neck before she knew what she was up against.

I won't touch the rest of your rebuttal because it doesn't effect my strategy once Frank and Agent 47 dismantle your team members off the hop.

=)

#23 Posted by YoungJustice (6354 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW:

There's no way she's better with a knife than Agent 47. Agent 47 was forced to be the epitome of an assassin since a child. He can literally kill you with anything. He does't even have a real name... And it's not like he's foolish. He won't give her (V) the line of sight. He's bred for this as shown in the beginning of his movie and won't reveal enough of his person to allow her a killing strike.

V can easily slice more than 6 cops up after being shot over 50 times before they can even reload, 47 has never accomplished anything so fast, or precise in that amount of time.

Also, V only uses knives, which sort of gives him an edge as he uses them as a primary throwing and slicing weapon.

Here is the fight, btw..

He also dies an hour or so later from the bullets, just though i'd let you know..

Frank is stronger, and more skilled than anyone she's ever fought. His feats are astronomical in comparison. He's more brutal, and kills quicker than Nikita does. Frank would easily break her neck before she knew what she was up against.

More skilled than anyone she's fought, she fights assassins, drug lords, etc. daily, I highly doubt she'll die because Frank is brutal or kills quicker, especially since Nikita excels in both.

Since she is bloodlusted, she will go for the most brutal and quickest kill.

And the thing is, she kills in character, so I am actually very concerned about what she'll do to Frank bloodlusted..

Here is a nice collage of feats from her.

#24 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

The assassins and druglords and people you're using to establish that your characters are more skilled than mine are featless lackey's. Based on what we've seen from any of them, Agent 47 and Frank Castle are the moist skilled people here.

And about V taking those bullets....I thought this was a human tournament? Any regular human would have died instantly.

Besides the fact that V isn't normal, I've got more muscle and more skill on my team. Frank Castle even in character kills on a whim. V nor Nikita stands a chance if he's bloodlusted. In this video he punches through a man's face. Not one person in this movie actually harms Frank in a h2h encounter either.

And anyone who's ever seen Hitman knows there's no one better at killing than Agent 47. He's the best there is in an organization of assassins who have been trained to kill since age 4 or so.

I'm done debating. Please vote.

#25 Posted by YoungJustice (6354 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW:

The assassins and druglords and people you're using to establish that your characters are more skilled than mine are featless lackey's. Based on what we've seen from any of them, Agent 47 and Frank Castle are the moist skilled people here.

Actually, she has taken on people her own apprentice, Micheal (her teacher/fiancee), Amanda (Head of company she worked for), this one goth girl who's name I forget (Amanda's Bodyguard), these are just off the top of my head, and not including the assassins (When I say assassins I mean Division Agents, same difference).

So, they are totally not featless.

And about V taking those bullets....I thought this was a human tournament? Any regular human would have died instantly.

He is a normal human, he dies like...an hour later, and he had Kevlar, you could see it when he got his knives out in the final fight..

Besides the fact that V isn't normal, I've got more muscle and more skill on my team. Frank Castle even in character kills on a whim. V nor Nikita stands a chance if he's bloodlusted. In this video he punches through a man's face. Not one person in this movie actually harms Frank in a h2h encounter either.

Yeah, you do have more muscle, but skill goes to my team completely.

Especially when it goes to Nikita and Micheal, both are trained in the art of killing, and doing it efficiently, Nikita was trained since she was at least 18, and this was by Micheal, who has 2 or 3 years on her, IIRC.

And anyone who's ever seen Hitman knows there's no one better at killing than Agent 47. He's the best there is in an organization of assassins who have been trained to kill since age 4 or so.

Yeah, because they counted fictional characters from different universes when forming that opinion..

#26 Posted by YoungJustice (6354 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW:

Also, you don't just get to say "I'm done."

Both debaters are supposed to come to a conclusion.

It's sort of rude to do actually.

But whatever, lets vote.

Thoughts?

#27 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@ToO_RaW:

Actually, she has taken on people her own apprentice, Micheal (her teacher/fiancee), Amanda (Head of company she worked for), this one goth girl who's name I forget (Amanda's Bodyguard), these are just off the top of my head, and not including the assassins (When I say assassins I mean Division Agents, same difference).

So, they are totally not featless.

Taking on people you have trained isn't a feat.

@YoungJustice said:

@YoungJustice said:

He is a normal human, he dies like...an hour later, and he had Kevlar, you could see it when he got his knives out in the final fight..

lol how is that fair? For the sake of fairness, I'd say he should die like anyone else in the fight.

@YoungJustice said:

Yeah, you do have more muscle, but skill goes to my team completely.

Especially when it goes to Nikita and Micheal, both are trained in the art of killing, and doing it efficiently, Nikita was trained since she was at least 18, and this was by Micheal, who has 2 or 3 years on her, IIRC.

Being trained since 18 is nothing compared to Agent 47. He was recruited as a small child...

Everyone on my team is basically a deux ex machina. The most skilled and best at what they do. Skill clearly goes to my team.

@YoungJustice said:

Yeah, because they counted fictional characters from different universes when forming that opinion..

This is based off of what exactly?

#28 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@ToO_RaW:

Also, you don't just get to say "I'm done."

Both debaters are supposed to come to a conclusion.

It's sort of rude to do actually.

But whatever, lets vote.

Thoughts?

This is my first time doing one of these. How can two people who believe their teams win come to a conclusion? I thought the votes decided on the conclusion...

#29 Posted by YoungJustice (6354 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW:

Factoring in that she went rogue, I think it is.

Being trained since 18 is nothing compared to Agent 47. He was recruited as a small child...

Everyone on my team is basically a deux ex machina. The most skilled and best at what they do. Skill clearly goes to my team.

I honestly don't think that the age when you started learning matters, it is more of what you learned during your time being trained.

Uh no, I can say that Laura is smartest maybe, but H2H wise, my team is faster, more experienced, and preciser.

Because if they did Agent 47 would have been blown away by other street level characters (Deathstroke, Batman, etc.)

#30 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7500 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone vote or just the people in the tournament?

#31 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@ToO_RaW:

Factoring in that she went rogue, I think it is.

I honestly don't think that the age when you started learning matters, it is more of what you learned during your time being trained.

Uh no, I can say that Laura is smartest maybe, but H2H wise, my team is faster, more experienced, and preciser.

Because if they did Agent 47 would have been blown away by other street level characters (Deathstroke, Batman, etc.)

Disagree with everything. lol. Of course the age of which they start training matters. Starting at the age of 4 gives him more years of experience and more knowledge obtained in the art of assassination. Not to mention more years of physical conditioning for the job.

And regarding your last comment - This is a live action tournament. We are only taking what we know from the movie Hitman. In the movie they showed the institution where Hitman was brought up and trained. He even had a sword fight with about 6 other Hitmen and was clearly the superior. He explains what his organization is in the movie (The organization. The assassins of Earth). My original statement is 100% correct.

I should also mention that your team has no strategy. You simply countered what I worked. In real time, you wouldn't be able to do this because you wouldn't be able to predict my strategy. This is a major weakness in your team's actual teamwork.

#32 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty said:

Anyone I am pretty sure...

EDIT - I edited my above post.

#33 Posted by YoungJustice (6354 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty said:

Anyone.

@ToO_RaW:

Disagree with everything. lol. Of course the age of which they start training matters. Starting at the age of 4 gives him more years of experience and more knowledge obtained in the art of assassination. Not to mention more years of physical conditioning for the job.

We may just have to agree to disagree, tbh.

And regarding your last comment - This is a live action tournament. We are only taking what we know from the movie Hitman. In the movie they showed the institution where Hitman was brought up and trained. He even had a sword fight with about 6 other Hitmen and was clearly the superior. He explains what his organization is in the movie (The organization.The assassins of Earth). My original statement is 100% correct.

Comics, tv, etc. exist in movie worlds too...

Nikita may be a TV character in there world, I highly doubt they'd factor her in, because she would be fictional in the Hitman world, if she was counted, anyone who thinks Nikita is the best needs help..

#34 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@ToO_RaW:

We may just have to agree to disagree, tbh.

Really? More years of training obviously = more experience, more knowledge and more physical application. There's nothing to debate about there dude.

@YoungJustice said:

@ToO_RaW:

And regarding your last comment - This is a live action tournament. We are only taking what we know from the movie Hitman. In the movie they showed the institution where Hitman was brought up and trained. He even had a sword fight with about 6 other Hitmen and was clearly the superior. He explains what his organization is in the movie (The organization.The assassins of Earth). My original statement is 100% correct.

Comics, tv, etc. exist in movie worlds too...

Nikita may be a TV character in there world, I highly doubt they'd factor her in, because she would be fictional in the Hitman world, if she was counted, anyone who thinks Nikita is the best needs help..

You would need to prove that.

#35 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

I should also mention that your team has no strategy. You simply countered what I worked. In real time, you wouldn't be able to do this because you wouldn't be able to predict my strategy like you basically did. This is a major weakness in your team's actual teamwork in the field.

Just in case you missed this part. :)

#36 Posted by YoungJustice (6354 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW:

Really? More years of training obviously = more experience, more knowledge and more physical application. There's nothing to debate about there dude.

I think the best way to explain it is that Micheal had about 3 years on her, yet she still was/is able to kick his butt on occasion.

You would need to prove that.

That's why I said might, but I personally think it's silly to think that for some reason TV would be changed.

#37 Posted by YoungJustice (6354 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

@ToO_RaW said:

I should also mention that your team has no strategy. You simply countered what I worked. In real time, you wouldn't be able to do this because you wouldn't be able to predict my strategy like you basically did. This is a major weakness in your team's actual teamwork in the field.

My plan is too destroy your team before we even touch the flags.

#38 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@ToO_RaW said:

And while you run around like wild monkeys, my team of organized, stronger and better trained professionals picks your team apart with minimal effort. =)

#39 Posted by YoungJustice (6354 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

@YoungJustice said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@ToO_RaW said:

And while you run around like wild monkeys, my team of organized, stronger and better trained professionals picks your team apart with minimal effort. =)

If you remember, Nikita, V, and Carrel will be getting the things from the safe, while Micheal and Michonne guard the flag.

At no point in the match will be un-protected, my team's focus would be protecting.

So, you might want to change that wild monkeys statement to sitting monkeys. :)

#40 Edited by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW: Whoever recieves the most votes wins. Has anyone voted so far? I'm reading the debate in order to cast my vote fairly.

@YoungJustice: Yes, characters will maintain their equipment through the respawning process.

#41 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW: Also, V was wearing a bulletproof steel plate. He has normal human durability.

#42 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunacyde said:

@ToO_RaW: Also, V was wearing a bulletproof steel plate. He has normal human durability.

Thank you.

#43 Posted by YoungJustice (6354 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunacyde said:

@ToO_RaW: Whoever recieves the most votes wins. Has anyone voted so far? I'm reading the debate in order to cast my vote fairly.

@YoungJustice: Yes, characters will maintain their equipment through the respawning process.

I see, then the only explanation for them would be to keep Michonne, V, and Carrel at fend them off, there is no need to kill them, they just need to buy time for Micheal and Nikita to safely capture the flag.

Okay, I guess voting is now open.

#44 Posted by Pokergeist (22299 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: I will vote on the weekend when I have time lol.

#45 Posted by YoungJustice (6354 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@YoungJustice: I will vote on the weekend when I have time lol.

K :)

#46 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Word.

Also, are we the only ones who actually debated? I haven't seen any other posts about the CTF tourney since we started...

#47 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

......What's the word folks?

#48 Posted by Esquire (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to give it to ToO_RaW. He was far more consistent with his debate, although I think both of you are massively underestimating how large the battlefield is.