Haven't seen claymore.

inb4 'omg 20% universebustingderp'

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

I know all there is to know about Prissy and nothing of the other dude; mind sharing feats with me?

laidblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Haven't seen claymore.

inb4 'omg 20% universebustingderp'

I know all there is to know about Prissy and nothing of the other dude; mind sharing feats with me?

Get it cracking guys.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@dccomicsrule2011: @princearagorn1: I would like to join the discussion too, specially about the dude's capabilities. That being said, unless he has the ability that different from causing normal damage, Priscilla is unbeatable because of her overtly powerful healing factor.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: I concur. I haven't read the last 3-4 chapters of Claymore, but last I checked Priscilla was near impossible to put down with blunt damage and the sort.

She doesn't actually regenerate but "creates" matter at an instant rate, and was even doing it when the Riful/Destroyer hyrbrid was absorbing the Yokai energy she was giving off. Add that to the fact that she has ran miles in seconds at her human form, and has one-shotted the Likes of Isley, and destroed the Destroyers mountain size outershell with a single blow, you have one tough nut to crack.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By those_eyes

Casually making a head explode by flicking his finger

Loading Video...

30% power

Loading Video...

Lifting and carrying a 730 ton arena was around 20%

No Caption Provided

45% power

Loading Video...

Around 80%

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

With the air from the swipe of his arm blows away some of the arena

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Powering up to 100%

Loading Video...

Air bullets with the flick of his finger

No Caption Provided

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Impressive...but I'm not sure that would put Priscilla down----Physical attacks woul be all but useless against someone that makes Wolverine healing factor useless.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By those_eyes

@claymore1998:

@those_eyes: Impressive...but I'm not sure that would put Priscilla down----Physical attacks woul be all but useless against someone that makes Wolverine healing factor useless.

His aura was killing demons but they were low class demons. Now as for the round 2 which younger toguro will have his brother. Elder Toguro is immortal and has regeneration that is prescilla level. He can shape shift aswell even becoming inanimate objects.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By lowlaville

I'll go with priscilla. She can blitz Riful from over hundreds of kilometers away in the blink of an eye. And riful herself was fast enough to blitz some very fast, hypersonic range warriors herself.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When priscilla says alright, she's in this barran desert landscape thats roughly in the East or West where Riful at the time was somewhere towards the center of this land.

No Caption Provided

It has technically been confirmed to be an island, but massive enough to be considered a continent. As the storyline goes, this "island" is only a research facility for the humans where they planned to anyway, to use Awakened beings and warriors specifically to fight whats called "Dragons", that lives in the larger world that was only mentioned.

Its highly unlikely this is Earth and we may yet see this larger world.

I don't know how fast or strong younger toguro is so... priscilla for the win.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with priscilla. She can blitz Riful from over hundreds of kilometers away in the blink of an eye. And riful herself was fast enough to blitz some very fast, hypersonic range warriors herself.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When priscilla says alright, she's in this barran desert landscape thats roughly in the East or West where Riful at the time was somewhere towards the center of this land.

No Caption Provided

It has technically been confirmed to be an island, but massive enough to be considered a continent. As the storyline goes, this "island" is only a research facility for the humans where they planned to anyway, to use Awakened beings and warriors specifically to fight whats called "Dragons", that lives in the larger world that was only mentioned.

Its highly unlikely this is Earth and we may yet see this larger world.

I don't know how fast or strong younger toguro is so... priscilla for the win.

Yusuke and Kuwabara at the rescue arc where faster than bullets, the even called them slow. Toguro was able to be faster than them when using 20% of his power..

Now priscilla im sure has higher travel speed but combat speed is another story.

Hiei beat a demon who could punch 100 times per second. Toguro not even at 100% was stated to be faster and stronger than Hiei.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By lowlaville

@those_eyes: Nah, priscilla is an Ace in combat speed as well. Here's Priscilla blitzing two humans and eating their guts, before they could blink. And, she was not seen moving a millimeter, except when she wiped blood from her mouth.

No Caption Provided

Here's from her days as a warrior. She cut up a lot of Yoma before anyone could even sense her.

No Caption Provided

She is capable of parrying Clare's Quicksword like it's nothing. Quicksword is a technique that awakens the arm and moves it so fast, its invisible to the naked eye. Most abyssal ones don't even see this coming, and Priscilla parries every single blow.

No Caption Provided

In this fight, Priscilla is going solo against 4 Abyssal ones, and 7 warriors. She can keep up with all their movements and percieves everything. Facing a single opponent, I doubt she will have any trouble at all.

No Caption Provided

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: While the fire power seem cool it would hardly do much against Priscilla. Her regeneration is just too powerful. Thus far in the story she has her head cut into pieces, her body torn apart and she has been able to heal. This is because her power is not merely regeneration its creation, she is creating new body as she moves along.

Teresa was able to cut her head into 3 pieces and she still healed in second, all this done while in combat with Teresa.

Claymores are also by nature significantly faster than normal human let alone someone who is this high up in the power ladder (she is unmatched power wise in Claymore verse with the possible exception of Teresa). Faster than bullets should mean very little.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By those_eyes

@those_eyes: While the fire power seem cool it would hardly do much against Priscilla. Her regeneration is just too powerful. Thus far in the story she has her head cut into pieces, her body torn apart and she has been able to heal. This is because her power is not merely regeneration its creation, she is creating new body as she moves along.

Teresa was able to cut her head into 3 pieces and she still healed in second, all this done while in combat with Teresa.

Claymores are also by nature significantly faster than normal human let alone someone who is this high up in the power ladder (she is unmatched power wise in Claymore verse with the possible exception of Teresa). Faster than bullets should mean very little.

Im not underminding her power. I know her regen will save her from pretty much anything. But so will toguro in the second round with elder toguro he is immune to physical attacks due to his regen. He was cut into pieces fully and regenerated easily. Also the faster than a bullet things isnt that impressive but the fact that Hiei the demon who foddered a demon who can punch 100 times in 1 second was in shock of how much toguro outclassed him in aspects and not even at 100% power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Claymore1998

@those_eyes: I never said anything against Toguro, i dont even know the character, i was just replying to the feat you mentioned earlier, suggesting none of those would be much against Priscillia, who gets more powerful every time she regenerates.