VS

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

aaieeee tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat aieeeeeeeeee whaaachaaa tat tat tat tat tat

ken

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slacker the hacker: If you're going to be making Yu Yu battles I need to know lol and Kenshiro should win. Now if he fought agaiinst Elder toguro he'd lose

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@slacker the hacker: If you're going to be making Yu Yu battles I need to know lol and Kenshiro should win. Now if he fought agaiinst Elder toguro he'd lose

Why do you need to know? lol but this will likely be my last one until I think of a proper person to go against Kuwabara. But yes I'll keep you updated on YYH battles I make.

Avatar image for regal_rumble_man
Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Regal_Rumble_Man

He is already dead

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By uberhikari

I don't know what makes people believe that Kenshiro can beat Toguro, but it's not true. Toguro is faster and stronger than Kenshiro, and Toguro can also regenerate. The only way Kenshiro even has a chance is if he uses Musou Tensei, and even that might not be enough.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By terry2012

@uberhikari: This.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nishi99

Toguro should win he can lift thousands of pounds with just 30% to 40% of his power and on top of that he has hax regeneration.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slacker the hacker said:

Why do you need to know? lol but this will likely be my last one until I think of a proper person to go against Kuwabara. But yes I'll keep you updated on YYH battles I make.

*points at my avatar* That's why i need to know lol and Kuwabara is a special case anyway.

@uberhikari: @nishi99: Younger Toguro doesn't have any form of regeneration only Elder Toguro does

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprised, I was expecting more people to comment on this.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BlackWind

@redbird3rdboywonder: Yes he does, he once regenerated a chunk of his arm.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlackWind: No he didn't. Show me where he did it. All (Younger) Toguro ever did was increase his muscle mass. Now Elder Toguro has the regeneration

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By uberhikari

@BlackWind: No he didn't. Show me where he did it. All (Younger) Toguro ever did was increase his muscle mass. Now Elder Toguro has the regeneration

Here's Toguro regenerating a chunk of his arm when he raises his power from 45% to 80%. This was in Volume 10 chapter 90 entitled, The Dreadful 80%. I find it ironic that you portray yourself as a Yu Yu Hakusho fan and yet you didn't know that Younger Toguro could regenerate. Younger Toguro is immortal, that's what he wished for when he won the Dark Tournament the first time. He was given a demon body that regenerates and never dies.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

Here's Toguro regenerating a chunk of his arm when he raises his power from 45% to 80%. This was in Volume 10 chapter 90 entitled, The Dreadful 80%. I find it ironic that you portray yourself as a Yu Yu Hakusho fan and yet you didn't know that Younger Toguro could regenerate. Younger Toguro is immortal, that's what he wished for when he won the Dark Tournament the first time. He was given a demon body that regenerates and never dies.

Thank you for the link. Could do with out the last part though I didn't remember that instance because I haven't read the manga in a long time

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

Thank you for the link. Could do with out the last part though I didn't remember that instance because I haven't read the manga in a long time, then again in order to increase his muscle mass at a rapid rate such as he does he would have to logically have some form of regeneration

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Hokuto Shinken >>>> Toguro.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Togure punches his head off.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toguro eats his soul.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When did yu yu get so popular on the vine?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: I must be ignorant lol. =(

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toguro. His regeneration would be a problem for Kenshiro, and I believe speed and DC favors him.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toguro eats his soul.

Toguro only killed fodder with that.

Kenshiro has already a Battle Aura that will prevent him to die like this.

Moreover Hokuto Shinken masters can concentrate their energies to prevent being drained.

Toguro. His regeneration would be a problem for Kenshiro, and I believe speed and DC favors him.

The problem is that the Hokuto Shiken disturb the way the body works so the body auto-destruct himself.

His regeneration can be a problem if instead of regenerating him it becomes a degeneration factor.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

Thats false. Hiei, and Kurama were about to die from it, until saved by Koenma. Same for half the Semi Finals demons who had to give all they had to survive or simply ran away.

Can i see proof of him resisting soul sucking. Feats or it never happen.

Moreover Hokuto Shinken masters can concentrate their energies to prevent being drained.

Energies is not the same as the soul. Vulcan can harness energies, so can Magneto, nothing against soul attacks mate.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RealityWarper

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@realitywarper:

Thats false. Hiei, and Kurama were about to die from it, until saved by Koenma. Same for half the Semi Finals demons who had to give all they had to survive or simply ran away.

Can i see proof of him resisting soul sucking. Feats or it never happen.

Energies is not the same as the soul. Vulcan can harness energies, so can Magneto, nothing against soul attacks mate.

1) Fine for Hiei and Kurama. I will read the issue again.

2) Toguro only suck the souls of those whom died. He consumed their Chi before. Kenshiro control his Chi and is shielded from Toguro aura thanks to his Battle Aura.

No Caption Provided

3) Hokuto Shinken masters concentrate their Chi with the Dragon Breath technique. Kenshiro Kasumi resisted to the Ki drain technique from the Hokuto Sokaken. This technique is transmitted to all Hokuto Denshoshas

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Toguro killed dozens of demons with his presence, and affected B class demons to boot to the point of weakening them alot. I still see no specific "soul" resistance.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RealityWarper
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@realitywarper: Toguro killed dozens of demons with his presence, and affected B class demons to boot to the point of weakening them alot. I still see no specific "soul" resistance.

Toguro only pick the souls of those he killed.

As I posted above Kenshiro can easily counter that technique with his Dragon Breath so "stealing the soul", that comes only if he kills the other being, is irrelevant.

No Caption Provided

Kenshiro casually boost his Ki and already has a Battle Aura protecting him.

You will have to find another way to fight him.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

Toguro only pick the souls of those he killed.

How did he pick up the souls he killed? Those people were dying from having their soul suck. Its not like he had to physically kill them. His power was killing them by sucking their souls. Its not that hard to understand or see in the scans lol.

As I posted above Kenshiro can easily counter that technique with his Dragon Breath so "stealing the soul", that comes only if he kills the other being, is irrelevant.

Nothing about those scans states Soul resistance or ability at all. Just your random opinion it should matter some reason. Just Ki energy which is not shown same as Souls.

Kenshiro casually boost his Ki and already has a Battle Aura protecting him.

You will have to find another way to fight him.

You just threw some random BS about random energy, and try to apply it to soul sucking. You showed no real counter but your own twisted opinion.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RealityWarper

How did he pick up the souls he killed?

He did.

Those people were dying from having their soul suck.

Wrong. They died from having their Ki drained.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1. Toguro : "I consume their Chi starting with the weakest".
  2. "Hang on ! Boost your chi !"
  3. "My sole aim is to draw out your power."

Its not like he had to physically kill them. His power was killing them by sucking their souls. Its not that hard to understand or see in the scans lol.

Nope.

He kills them by draining their Chi / Ki.

Then when they dies he consumes their souls.

The scan 1 even precise : "Everyone Toguro's aura took out..."

You don't understand what you posted.

Nothing about those scans states Soul resistance or ability at all. Just your random opinion it should matter some reason. Just Ki energy which is not shown same as Souls.

My "opinion" is supported by the scans that you posted.

The scan number 2 that I reposted clearly shows the character feeling cold and wobbly because his Chi is drained by Toguro and his friend ask him to boost his Chi.

You just threw some random BS about random energy, and try to apply it to soul sucking. You showed no real counter but your own twisted opinion.

You are butthurt because you posted your scans out-of-context, and now you are salty because I proved you wrong and countered you.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

Wrong. They died from having their Ki drained.

1. Toguro : "I consume their Chi starting with the weakest".
  2. "Hang on ! Boost your chi !"
  3. "My sole aim is to draw out your power."

He kills them by draining their Chi / Ki.

Then when they dies he consumes their souls.

The scan 1 even precise : "Everyone Toguro's aura took out..."

You don't understand what you posted.

LOL, Your assuming all energy is the same of the mangas. Regardless of stating Chi, is not the same as your characters Ki. Even Iron Fist Chi is not the same as Psychic in marvel, yet in YYH Chi is for Psychic, Soul, and Demon energy. Even Dragonball Z Ki abilities is different from Fist of the north Star. Same goes for Naruto Chakra.

So your whole ignorant post is stating the Chi stated in YYH Manga is same as Kenshiro Ki when its not. When they are clearly different, and not meant to be the same by the different writers of the different Mangas.

My "opinion" is supported by the scans that you posted.

The scan number 2 that I reposted clearly shows the character feeling cold and wobbly because his Chi his drained by Toguro and his friend ask him to boost his Chi.

Your opinion is just that. Flawed logic opinion.

So show me Ken resisting soul suck, otherwise you have nothing.

You are butthurt because you posted your scans out-of-context, and now you are salty because I proved you wrong and countered you.

Says the Sentry fanboy, who trolls threads :)

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

LOL, Your assuming all energy is the same of the mangas. Regardless of stating Chi, is not the same as your characters Ki. Even Iron Fist Chi is not the same as Psychic in marvel, yet in YYH Chi is for Psychic, Soul, and Demon energy. Even Dragonball Z Ki abilities is different from Fist of the north Star. Same goes for Naruto Chakra.

The Ki or Chi or Chakra is exactly the same thing in all medias.

Iron Fist uses Chi whatever it's his own or Shou Lao's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

You are so butthurt than now you rely on lies and you are trying to made-up the definitions by yourself.

So your whole ignorant post is stating the Chi stated in YYH Manga is same as Kenshiro Ki when its not. When they are clearly different, and not meant to be the same by the different writers of the different Mangas.

It is exactly the same thing.

The words Ki, Chi or Chakra design the life-force.

Your opinion is just that. Flawed logic opinion.

So show me Ken resisting soul suck, otherwise you have nothing.

My opnion isn't an opinion : I use exactly the right definition of Ki / Chi that is used in both manga.

Only your argumentory sucks here.

You was countered and stay on your position because you know that I will totally destroy you in the next round.

So now that you have been countered and humiliated 3 times....

How is Toguro supposed to beat Kenshiro ???? XDDDD

Says the Sentry fanboy, who trolls threads :)

The irony from a guy that has been countered, exposed as a liar and a fanboy making-up his own definitions...

Moreover trolling in threads was the reason your accounts were banned from Comic Vine, isn't it Cadence ? XDDDD

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: I stop reading when it was clear you went on a rant lol. Your the only guy here who thinks Ken wins base on faulty logic.

Toguro with ease

Togure punches his head off.

Toguro should win he can lift thousands of pounds with just 30% to 40% of his power and on top of that he has hax regeneration.

I don't know what makes people believe that Kenshiro can beat Toguro, but it's not true. Toguro is faster and stronger than Kenshiro, and Toguro can also regenerate. The only way Kenshiro even has a chance is if he uses Musou Tensei, and even that might not be enough.

I think your wank actions on your favorite characters, and bad arguments speak for themselves. Later hater :)

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RealityWarper

I stop reading when it was clear you went on a rant lol. Your the only guy here who thinks Ken wins base on faulty logic.

Stop lying, you never learnt to read.

The way you interpretate the manga is obviously full of crap.

I think your wank actions on your favorite characters, and bad arguments speak for themselves. Later hater :)

I guess that you are speaking for yourself.

You are using all of your scans out-of-context and lying about the abilities of the characters.

I already adressed Toguro's regeneration and he has no counter against Muso Tensei.

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@realitywarper:

Flagged for insults. "shakes head" Also you spelled Learn wrong lol. That is Ironic.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

Flagged for insults. "shakes head" Also you spelled Learn wrong lol. That is Ironic.

You don't know what an insult is, it seems.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/insult?q=insults

A disrespectful or scornfullyabusive remark or act: he hurled insults at ushe saw the book as a deliberateinsult to the Church

I'm just saying the truth. XD

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/learnt-vs-learned

‘Learnt’ or ‘learned’?

These are alternative forms of the past tense and past participle of the verb learn. Both are acceptable, but learned is often used in both British English and American English, while learnt is much more common in British English than in American English.

You don't know how to use your verbs either. XD

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ratava

bad matchup for Kenshiro,

- his pp-techniques wont work against Toguro due to his demon physiology

- he doesnt have any feats to assume he can resist Toguros draining

- toguro is more durable, stronger and faster

easy win for Toguro

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RealityWarper

@ratava said:

Nope.

Prove it.

Kenshiro kills mutants all the time.

I already countered that in my last posts.

- toguro is more durable, stronger and faster

Prove it.

120 % Toguro was wrecked by two Railgun at point blank which depleted the last energy reserves of Yusuke.

No Caption Provided

A young Raoh, not even close to his level in the last chapter of HNK had a superior destructive power by casually punching a guy.

No Caption Provided

Kenshiro is more durable, skilled, versatile, fast & hit / parry / avoid attacks in superior numbers than Toguro

easy win for Toguro

Two words : Muso Tensei

Easy win for Kenshiro

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

Nope.

yep

@ratava said:

Prove it.

Kenshiro kills mutants all the time.

cool but a mutant still can have human physiology.
fact from the manga: Kenshiros pp-attacks didnt work on Souther because he had Situs inversus. only after discovering that Southers organs were mirrored his attacks worked. so situs inversus is enough for kenshiros attack not to be able do damage someone, against someone with a demonbody is pp-attacks are useless.

I already countered that in my last posts.

no, you didnt counter anything.you posted this regarding the "soul eating"

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Toguro eats his soul.

so please show feats of his battle aura preventing someone from eating his soul / energy draining. his battle aura is featless because kenshiro never encountered someone with this abilitiy so how is it possible that he has feats to resist it? especially on Togorus level.

that doesnt prevent him from being drained. first you have to show that this guy Kisame fought had energy draining on toguros level and Toguro drained a whole stadium of demons.

i cant proof that someone can tank a nuke by showing a feat of him tanking a bullet..... its the same here, show me a feat of Kenshiro resisting someone who can affect hundreds/thousands of people, not only a single man.

@ratava said:

Prove it.

120 % Toguro was wrecked by two Railgun at point blank which depleted the last energy reserves of Yusuke.

No Caption Provided

A young Raoh, not even close to his level in the last chapter of HNK had a superior destructive power by casually punching a guy.

No Caption Provided

Kenshiro is more durable, skilled, versatile, fast & hit / parry / avoid attacks in superior numbers than Toguro

easy win for Toguro

Easy win for Kenshiro

first you have to proof that this a attack is as powerful as a spirit gun, a spirit gun that carved into the earth for kilometers and was even flying further away across the ocean. in the scan he beat fodder with it, not impressive..... show me he using this on someone of toguros level.

the spirit gun you posted didnt stop toguro, he was fine after that. only the second he took head on killed him but your whole chain of reasoning is flawed. you have to provide feats of kenshiro beating someone on toguros level. posting scans to show us Toguro would have problems because he was killed by a spirit gun from Yusukes doesnt proof anything, because kenshiro doesnt have the feats that put him on Yusukes level in the first place.

so what we have:

- no feats of kenshiros battle aura to assume it protects him against "soul sucking / energy" draining

- no feats for the dragon breath technique to protect him against someone of Toguros capabilities

- kenshiros pp-attacks wont work against someone with a demonbody as proven by his fight against souther

- no feats to put Kenshiros stats anywhere close to Toguro

yep, still an easy win for Toguro

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RealityWarper
cool but a mutant still can have human physiology.
fact from the manga: Kenshiros pp-attacks didnt work on Souther because he had Situs inversus. only after discovering that Southers organs were mirrored his attacks worked. so situs inversus is enough for kenshiros attack not to be able do damage someone, against someone with a demonbody is pp-attacks are useless.
1) Prove me that all mutants that Kenshiro kills have an human physiology.
2) Kenshiro countered the Sistus Inversus with the Tenha Kassatsu that revealed Souther physiology.
3) You didn't prove that Toguro's body has different pressure points than the humans. Toguro made a pact to become that powerful and his power is in his muscles. Post of scan of Toguro that proves that his pp are different than the humans as you claimed it.
4) On the other hand Kenshiro can kill Toguro just by hitting him with brute force.

no, you didnt counter anything.you posted this regarding the "soul eating"

I did.
1) The Chi draining intervened in the first place. I showed Kenshiro countering a Chi draining attack and repeling his aggressor.
2) The soul eating only works on dead people.
@realitywarper said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Toguro eats his soul.

so please show feats of his battle aura preventing someone from eating his soul / energy draining. his battle aura is featless because kenshiro never encountered someone with this abilitiy so how is it possible that he has feats to resist it? especially on Togorus level.

Kenshiro killed people with his Battle Aura : Yusuke whom didn't kill anyone with resisted Toguro's battle aura. Yusuke don't have the capacity to concentrate / augment his Chi like Kenshiro does.

Toguro's aura is useless against Kenshiro.

Moreover Kenshiro's aura protect him since his first encounter with Raoh.

that doesnt prevent him from being drained. first you have to show that this guy Kisame fought had energy draining on toguros level and Toguro drained a whole stadium of demons.

Toguro's aura worked against a bunch of fodder. That will not work on Kenshiro as I showed above.

Kenshiro while unconscious repelled Kaioh's Demonic Aura and prevented him to breathe.

Yusuke is far below Kenshiro's Chi manipulation so is Toguro.

i cant proof that someone can tank a nuke by showing a feat of him tanking a bullet..... its the same here, show me a feat of Kenshiro resisting someone who can affect hundreds/thousands of people, not only a single man.

They were affected because their Chi was weak.

Stop making-up what happened in the manga.

I already countered Toguro's battle aura along this thread.

You just can't accept it.

@realitywarper said:
@ratava said:

Prove it.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

easy win for Toguro

Easy win for Kenshiro

first you have to proof that this a attack is as powerful as a spirit gun, a spirit gun that carved into the earth for kilometers and was even flying further away across the ocean.

He didn't carve into the Earth for kilometers. He broke the wall of the stadium and ended in the Ocean.

He used up most of Yusuke energy contrary to Raoh that do something more poweful, like destroying an high rise building kilometers away...

in the scan he beat fodder with it, not impressive..... show me he using this on someone of toguros level.

I don't need to as the energy projection is obviously more powerful on panel.

It's like asking me to show a Nuke destroying a man instead of an insect, that will not change the power of the Nuke.

the spirit gun you posted didnt stop toguro, he was fine after that. only the second he took head on killed him but your whole chain of reasoning is flawed

I didn't say that he was down after the first one.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

You totally miss the point here once gain.

1) Yusuke is less powerful than Raoh and use up all of his energies to shoot Toguro.

2) Raoh energy projection is far more powerful than Yusuke's and don't exert him at all. They aren't on the same level.

. you have to provide feats of kenshiro beating someone on toguros level. posting scans to show us Toguro would have problems because he was killed by a spirit gun from Yusukes doesnt proof anything, because kenshiro doesnt have the feats that put him on Yusukes level in the first place.

His showings against Raoh are enough.

so what we have:

- no feats of kenshiros battle aura to assume it protects him against "soul sucking / energy" draining

I already posted them above.

You are ignoring the scans I already posted and that shows your bias towards Toguro.

- no feats for the dragon breath technique to protect him against someone of Toguros capabilities

I already proved you wrong on this.

- kenshiros pp-attacks wont work against someone with a demonbody as proven by his fight against souther

Still countered too.

- no feats to put Kenshiros stats anywhere close to Toguro

His feats puts him above Toguro.

yep, still an easy win for Toguro

Toguro has nothing to counter the Muso Tensei.

@ratava said:
Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ratava

@realitywarper:

so still no feats of:

- battle aura protecting him against draining

- battle aura doing anything against someone of toguros level (as you say it all the time "he only used it against fodder")

- dragon breath protecting him against draining of toguros level

- his pp-techniques working against Toguros demon body (proof that he cant is his fight against souther, it only worked after he figured out that his organs were reversed)

so still an easy win for toguro

start posting actual feats of:

- Kenshiro doing anything noticeable with his battle aura

- Kenshiro resisting draining of Toguros level

- Kenshiro using pp-techs against someone without human physiology

- any feat that put Kenshiro stats even remotely in Toguros tier

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RealityWarper

You have really big understanding problems, don't you ?

Already countered that.

You keep ignoring what I posted and keep repeating the same "things".

- battle aura doing anything against someone of toguros level (as you say it all the time "he only used it against fodder")

Show me Toguro draining someone at Kenshiro's level

Show me Toguro affecting someone using the Dragon Breath

- his pp-techniques working against Toguros demon body (proof that he cant is his fight against souther, it only worked after he figured out that his organs were reversed)

Prove that Toguro's body has different pressure points than the huiman beings

Toguro has no counter to Kenshiro's techniques.

His aura protects him against the other masters and he killed people with it.

Show me Yusuke doing something in that order.

Show me Toguro affecting someone at Kenshiro's level

Show me Toguro resisting pressure points attacks at Kenshiro's level

Show me Toguro breaking the sky in two with a single punch.

You are casually ignoring the points that I already countered and lowering the debate. You are ignoring the point that I showed that Raoh, in his young days has already more impressive feats than Yusuke. You are totally ignoring the points that I posted about Kenshiro's Ki manipulation feats. You are so bad. I just mirrored your "argumentory" to show you how bad it looks...

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

so still no feats of:

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RealityWarper

@ratava: Ok.

You are ignoring what I posted above par pure fanboyism.

You are still posting the same BS over and over because you have nothing to counter Kenshiro's techniques.

Your defeat is accepted.

Your way of debating is so bad...

1) I already countered Toguro's aura.

2) I already proved that Kenshiro is more durable and powerful than Toguro as he beat an older Raoh whom is far more powerful than the younger one that destroyed the building with an energy projection far more powerful than Yusuke's Shotgun.

3) You didn't prove that Toguro's pressure points are different than the humans as you claimed it.

4) You have no counter to Kenshiro's techniques, especially the Muso Tensei.

To summarize

• Kenshiro is more powerful than Toguro.
  • Kenshiro is more versatile than Toguro.
  • Kenshiro has more energy than Toguro and will not exert himself during that fight.
  • Kenshiro can destroy Toguro via brute strenght or energy projection if he wants it too or just cuts him in little pieces.
  • Toguro can't touch Kenshiro because of his Muso Tensei.
  • Toguro's aura will not work on Kenshiro because his Battle Toki already shields him.
  • You didn't prove that Toguro's pressure points are differents than the human.

Conclusion

• Kenshiro is on a whole other level than Toguro whom only relies on his brute strength.
  • Kenshiro is far more skilled than Toguro.
  • Kenshiro stomps Toguro.
Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: Ok.

You are ignoring what I posted above par pure fanboyism.

You are still posting the same BS over and over because you have nothing to counter Kenshiro's techniques.

Your defeat is accepted.

nope

thanks to your bias you dont even see your flawed logic:

kisame resisted someones draining whos best feat is to fail to drain Kisame and that should be proof to assume he could resist someone who simultaneously draines hundreds/thousands of demons.

nope, it doesnt work like that

thats the same as if we put MMH against someone whos best feat is resisting a telepath who failed to manipulate a single person. everbody would say that MMH stomps but miraculously those rules dont count for Kenshiro?

the same with Kenshiros pp-technique. he can use it against humans, there is nothing to suggest he can use it against demons especially since he had to bury his fingers in southers chest to notice that his bloodflow is not normal and his organs are mirrored.

but i know its useless to discuss that with you because your bias is too strong.

feats count, not your assumptions.

so still proof:

not with flawed reasoning

proof it with FEATS :)

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nope

You are the one ignoring the points that I already countered.

Beyond your bias you are proving yourself unable to understand what you are reading.

kisame resisted someones draining whos best feat is to fail to drain Kisame and that should be proof to assume he could resist someone who simultaneously draines hundreds/thousands of demons.

You do realize that none of the guy that Toguro is affecting have a battle aura, nor are able to manipulate their Ki contrary to Kenshiro, right ?

You are not the one that will tell me what work and what didn't.

thats the same as if we put MMH against someone whos best feat is resisting a telepath who failed to manipulate a single person. everbody would say that MMH stomps but miraculously those rules dont count for Kenshiro?

I already provent that the Ki manipulation in YYH is inferior to the Ki manipulation in Fotns.

You do realize that YYH or Toguro have no Ki manipulation feats that put them at Kenshiro or Raoh-level, right ?

the same with Kenshiros pp-technique. he can use it against humans, there is nothing to suggest he can use it against demons especially since he had to bury his fingers in southers chest to notice that his bloodflow is not normal and his organs are mirrored.

You keep repeating the same BS and didn't prove to anybody that Toguro's body have different pressure points than the humans...

You are asking for feats but you keep avoiding to post scans to try to prove your point.

Laughable.

but i know its useless to discuss that with you because your bias is too strong.

You are the one relying on assumtions here.

I already countered points that you ignored.

I guess that your fanboyism makes you blind to the scans that I already posted.

You don't understand that Toguro's aura affect those demons because they are weak and incapable to manipulate the Ki.

@ratava said:
Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ratava

@realitywarper said:

nope

Beyond your bias you are proving yourself unable to understand what you are reading.

You do realize that none of the guy that Toguro is affecting have a battle aura, nor are able to manipulate their Ki contrary to Kenshiro, right ?

You are not the one that will tell me what work and what didn't.

I already provent that the Ki manipulation in YYH is inferior to the Ki manipulation in Fotns.

You do realize that YYH or Toguro have no Ki manipulation feats that put them at Kenshiro or Raoh-level, right ?

You keep repeating the same BS and didn't prove to anybody that Toguro's body have different pressure points than the humans...

You are asking for feats but you keep avoiding to post scans to try to prove your point.

Laughable.

You are the one relying on assumtions here.

I already countered points that you ignored.

I guess that your fanboyism makes you blind to the scans that I already posted.

You don't understand that Toguro's aura affect those demons because they are weak and incapable to manipulate the Ki.

@ratava said:

no you didnt proof anything, you assume with your flawed chain of reasoning that Kenshiro can resist something he never encountered once and think it wont work because Kisame resisted a much inferior attack. it cant get more flawed

then you couldnt proof that kenshiros pp-attacks would work against someone without a human body or you try to counter something with kenshiros featless battle aura.

not a single proof assisted by manga-scans to show:

what you assume doesnt matter

feats matter and unless you start to post them Toguro still has the easy win with draining

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Realitywarper got owned.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Realitywarper got owned.

rofl.

You got owned.

This guy got owned aswell.

Ignoring scans and making-up stories like you both do makes you looks bad.

@ratava said:

no you didnt proof anything, you assume with your flawed chain of reasoning that Kenshiro can resist something he never encountered once and think it wont work because Kisame resisted a much inferior attack. it cant get more flawed

He did.

His ancestor used the Dragon Breath to resist th draining and I showed Kenshiro using the Dragon Breath.

Kisame is irrelevant to the topic, he don't belong to both Universes.

then you couldnt proof that kenshiros pp-attacks would work against someone without a human body or you try to counter something with kenshiros featless battle aura.

The Battle Aura protect him in the battle against other masters since his first encounter against Raoh.

It will prevent Toguro aura to be effective.

You are the one asking for feats and you run only on your fanmade stories to prove your points.

feats matter and unless you start to post them Toguro still has the easy win with draining

I already countered that and posted scans about it.

You posted nothing and only rely in your Elseworlds.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Realitywarper got owned.

rofl.

You got owned.

This guy got owned aswell.

Ignoring scans and making-up stories like you both do makes you looks bad.

@ratava said:

He did.

His ancestor used the Dragon Breath to resist th draining and I showed Kenshiro using the Dragon Breath.

Kisame is irrelevant to the topic, he don't belong to both Universes.

The Battle Aura protect him in the battle against other masters since his first encounter against Raoh.

It will prevent Toguro aura to be effective.

You are the one asking for feats and you run only on your fanmade stories to prove your points.

I already countered that and posted scans about it.

You posted nothing and only rely in your Elseworlds.

dragon breath doesnt have any feats to protect against draining on Toguros level. he drained hundreds/thousands of people, dragon breath has 1 feat against nameless fodder without any noticeable draining feats.

battle aura is still featless (as you always put it, he only used it against fodder)

so where does all this leave us?

not a single proof assisted by manga-scans to show: