#1 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep

Neither have a great deal of knowledge on each other

Win by death/knockout

No BFR

The location of the battle is The Dark Tournament

VS

#2 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

aaieeee tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat aieeeeeeeeee whaaachaaa tat tat tat tat tat

ken

#3 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4278 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: If you're going to be making Yu Yu battles I need to know lol and Kenshiro should win. Now if he fought agaiinst Elder toguro he'd lose

#4 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@slacker the hacker: If you're going to be making Yu Yu battles I need to know lol and Kenshiro should win. Now if he fought agaiinst Elder toguro he'd lose

Why do you need to know? lol but this will likely be my last one until I think of a proper person to go against Kuwabara. But yes I'll keep you updated on YYH battles I make.

#5 Posted by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio

He is already dead

#6 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what makes people believe that Kenshiro can beat Toguro, but it's not true. Toguro is faster and stronger than Kenshiro, and Toguro can also regenerate. The only way Kenshiro even has a chance is if he uses Musou Tensei, and even that might not be enough.

#7 Posted by terry2012 (5491 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: This.

#8 Posted by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Toguro should win he can lift thousands of pounds with just 30% to 40% of his power and on top of that he has hax regeneration.

#9 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4278 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker said:

Why do you need to know? lol but this will likely be my last one until I think of a proper person to go against Kuwabara. But yes I'll keep you updated on YYH battles I make.

*points at my avatar* That's why i need to know lol and Kuwabara is a special case anyway.

@uberhikari: @nishi99: Younger Toguro doesn't have any form of regeneration only Elder Toguro does

#10 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised, I was expecting more people to comment on this.

#11 Posted by BlackWind (6801 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Yes he does, he once regenerated a chunk of his arm.

#12 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4278 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind: No he didn't. Show me where he did it. All (Younger) Toguro ever did was increase his muscle mass. Now Elder Toguro has the regeneration

#13 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind: No he didn't. Show me where he did it. All (Younger) Toguro ever did was increase his muscle mass. Now Elder Toguro has the regeneration

Here's Toguro regenerating a chunk of his arm when he raises his power from 45% to 80%. This was in Volume 10 chapter 90 entitled, The Dreadful 80%. I find it ironic that you portray yourself as a Yu Yu Hakusho fan and yet you didn't know that Younger Toguro could regenerate. Younger Toguro is immortal, that's what he wished for when he won the Dark Tournament the first time. He was given a demon body that regenerates and never dies.

#14 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4278 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

Here's Toguro regenerating a chunk of his arm when he raises his power from 45% to 80%. This was in Volume 10 chapter 90 entitled, The Dreadful 80%. I find it ironic that you portray yourself as a Yu Yu Hakusho fan and yet you didn't know that Younger Toguro could regenerate. Younger Toguro is immortal, that's what he wished for when he won the Dark Tournament the first time. He was given a demon body that regenerates and never dies.

Thank you for the link. Could do with out the last part though I didn't remember that instance because I haven't read the manga in a long time

#15 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4278 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

Thank you for the link. Could do with out the last part though I didn't remember that instance because I haven't read the manga in a long time, then again in order to increase his muscle mass at a rapid rate such as he does he would have to logically have some form of regeneration