• 59 results
Mahahus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mahahus
The two Spider-men one on one. Mano a Mano at their current states, 616 Peter would wipe the floor with Miles. But what if they Peter was still learning the ropes versus the still learning Mile?
The two Spider-men one on one. Mano a Mano at their current states, 616 Peter would wipe the floor with Miles. But what if they Peter was still learning the ropes versus the still learning Mile?
Also, I don't want this to become a
Also, I don't want this to become a "Why Parker is a better spiderman than Miles" thread.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Parker still stomps Miles.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

At this stage Peter would wipe the floor with him.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@DarkKnightDetectivesaid:

@venomoushatred1001

said:

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@jeanroygrant said:

@DarkKnightDetectivesaid:

@venomoushatred1001

said:

well I don't know maybe with training Miles can beat PP up, after he's got all his powers and more. but for now Parker kills.

Mahahus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mahahus

Again: Parker isn't at his best yet, hes only learning his spider abilities like Miles.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Peter without the skills versus Miles without skills would more than likely go to Miles. He can just "accidentally" camouflage and zap Parker.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By e3zombie

When the little dude is all grown up he will be better than parker ever was.

Mahahus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mahahus

@e3zombie said:

I know people will disagree, but I think you're right. I believe Miles will become the better spiderman.

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Goku1fan

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Mahahus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mahahus

Why? How? They're both at the same level, Miles has two extra powers. Explain your opinion please?

Avatar image for the_hooded_hero
The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Hooded Hero

@Mahahus said:

Why? How? They're both at the same level, Miles has two extra powers. Explain your opinion please?

Excuse me if I just kinda randomly come into this and kinda change the subject.

I'm an orginal spiderman fan all the way, but what 2 extra powers does Miles have?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By Strider1992

@Mahahus said:

They are not on the same level of physical ability speed, strength etc.... 616 Peter is stronger than both Miles and Ultimate Peter (616 Peter even at his origin was a 10-15tonner whereas both the Ultimate Spider-men are 5-7tonners). Peter in his early years was also arguably more inventive than his few incarnations as I remember him using a lot of intelligence to beat his enemies.

@The Hooded Hero said:

@Mahahus said:

Excuse me if I just kinda randomly come into this and kinda change the subject.

I'm an orginal spiderman fan all the way, but what 2 extra powers does Miles have?

Invisibility and venom strike not really a game changer imo due to Spider-sense and the fact that Peter even at in his early years was more skilled than Miles.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mahahus said:

Peter is still much stronger and faster than Miles, even when he was a teenager.

Avatar image for the_hooded_hero
The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Hooded Hero

@Strider92: I see. Well I think Pete can Handle Miles

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By karrob

Good battle

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Spydey

Miles

matanui123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By matanui123

Parker

trickzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By trickzzz

I'm sorry but Peter takes this pretty easily.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By w0nd

@trickzzz: Old thread but I will reply. The adult one let himself get tagged because he wasn't taking the fight serious. How would an inexperienced one do who arguably gloated and was more immature at the time? One solid "venom sting" tap and it took an adult sized Parker out, what would it do to a younger one.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter

gokhans99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By gokhans99

Of course peter parker

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles of course. More and enhanced powers

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#24 dernman  Online

Peter

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter. But a solid battle regardless.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter too fast too strong and spidey sense will make up for extra owners

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's official. Peter won.

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is Stan lee era Peter he loses horribly. Peter was horribly incompetent when he was learning the ropes. Current 616 Peter would stomp miles just for clarification.....

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles stomp.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By mickey-mouse

@jashro44 said:

If this is Stan lee era Peter he loses horribly. Peter was horribly incompetent when he was learning the ropes. Current 616 Peter would stomp miles just for clarification.....

Wait, didn't young peter solo the Classic FF? In The Amazing Spider-Man 1# 1963?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jashro44

@lukehero said:

@jashro44 said:

Wait, didn't young peter solo the FF?

He also struggled with the enforcers and lost to daredevil. Also he never soloed them per say IIRC he just avoided them. Plus the FF were also weaker and less experienced as well. Peter back than didn't use his agility often in his fight, and pulled his punches too much which is why he struggled a lot against people he shouldn't have. Off the top of my head the only advantages Peter has is accuracy with webbing, and maybe an edge in strength, but he wont take advantage of his strength due to morals. Miles has extra powers that Peter doesn't and he can't be less competent than Peter was in this era to be honest.

Peter has come a long way.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jashro44: SPIDERMAN HATER!!! Don't believe him True Believers!!!! Trust Ole Stan, Spiderman Totally Got This!!!

:p

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's official. Peter won.

No Caption Provided

that parker was more experienced. he has been fighting for awhile.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

people keep saying that young parker has an edge in strength. i don't see it. he seems to be as strong as peter was at that age. there is no real indication that he is weaker. miles has two extra powers. the camo one is negated by peter's spider sense. however, miles is definitely fast enough to hit peter with his venom sting.

dragoxzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: spider sense wouldn't work in this fight so that doesn't matter. "Ezekiel Sims was immune to Peter's spider-sense because the two shared similar powers, but this also made Spider-Man immune to Ezekiel's." Quoted from a page that talks about spiderman s powers. These two share a lot of the same powers. Though miles isn't the same age as peter when he starts off miles does have his two weapon advantage. While peter is the stronger I feel he would lose because of this normally but peter is a smart kid at that age unlike miles. He would in the end figure out a way to beat him. Also I don't think the stinger power should work on peter either now that I think about it. Lol I give it to peter.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragoxzero: Miles isn't ezekial. Spider-sense was working on other spider people in spider-island.

dragoxzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: my bad then I meant to use shouldn't work. But hey if writers paid attention to what other writers wrote then spiderman would be able to see in the dark when he got his new powers(before civil war) in civil war without a flash light. But hey shat do I know.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

probably peter

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spider sense wouldn't work in this fight so that doesn't matter. "Ezekiel Sims was immune to Peter's spider-sense because the two shared similar powers, but this also made Spider-Man immune to Ezekiel's." Quoted from a page that talks about spiderman s powers. These two share a lot of the same powers. Though miles isn't the same age as peter when he starts off miles does have his two weapon advantage. While peter is the stronger I feel he would lose because of this normally but peter is a smart kid at that age unlike miles. He would in the end figure out a way to beat him. Also I don't think the stinger power should work on peter either now that I think about it. Lol I give it to peter.

the stinger power worked on the adult 616 peter. i don't see why it won't work on this version.

Avatar image for fishsticksfromthesky
fishsticksfromthesky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You seem to be forgetting about Peter's advantages outside of powers and fighting ability. In the early issues, one of Peter's greatest strengths was his technological skill and creative use of his powers. Is everyone forgetting that Peter, at 15 years old, designed his web-shooters, web fluid, and spider signal, not to mention making his own costume, complete with special reflective eyepieces! When fighting Doctor Octopus for the first time, he created a special formula to chemically fuse Otto's arms together. I'm pretty sure he could build a makeshift infrared detector to find Miles while he was invisible. On top of that, Peter applied his webbing to aid him however he needed, whether it was a parachute, a net, or even clubs made out of webbing. Even with Miles' superior powers, Peter's ingenuity from the beginning would give this battle to him any day.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You seem to be forgetting about Peter's advantages outside of powers and fighting ability. In the early issues, one of Peter's greatest strengths was his technological skill and creative use of his powers. Is everyone forgetting that Peter, at 15 years old, designed his web-shooters, web fluid, and spider signal, not to mention making his own costume, complete with special reflective eyepieces! When fighting Doctor Octopus for the first time, he created a special formula to chemically fuse Otto's arms together. I'm pretty sure he could build a makeshift infrared detector to find Miles while he was invisible. On top of that, Peter applied his webbing to aid him however he needed, whether it was a parachute, a net, or even clubs made out of webbing. Even with Miles' superior powers, Peter's ingenuity from the beginning would give this battle to him any day.

All of the feats you mentioned would require prep. And Peter lost his first fight to dock ock.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@mahahus said:

@e3zombie said:

I know people will disagree, but I think you're right. I believe Miles will become the better spiderman.

How exactly? His intellect pales, no, is stomped to the ground in comparison with Peter. He is not as morally strong as Peter. He is not as physically strong or fast as Peter. Basically, his character is an extra whiny and angsty Peter with invisisbily and the wildly OP venom blast. Really, he can't even compare to a powerhouse like Peter. Miles is strictly street level - not even close to mid tier.

Anyways, this fight is heavily tilted towards Miles, but Peter will win if he avoids the Venom blast. Venom blast is Miles' only chance.

TrueMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles has a higher ceiling than Peter for sure. Miles Spider-sense is stronger naturally. He has venom strike. He has camouflage. And he not only started earlier but became an avenger earlier in his career. Meaning he will get more actual training than peter ever did.

I'd be awesome to see Miles when he's Peter's age(late 20s btw).

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truemarvel: I don't think miles spider-sense is better.

Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't young Peter fight silver age hulk and hold this giant collapsing place? I don't mean him holding the bugle or a building but it was something else.

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By GothamCiti

Probably Miles.

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By chuckwolf

Peter definitely, you have to remember that shortly after getting his powers Peter "tried out" for the Fantastic Four by taking them on as a demonstration of his abilities, and held his own quite well against them despite being inexperienced and relying just on his powers.

goku_vengence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By goku_vengence

peter has a edge in power as well as brain power ithink no i know peter stomps