• Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation and feats from their tv shows only
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By laflux

Morals are on. So Beetle hasn't been taken over- and Miss Martian won't resort to Mind Rape. Then Team Spider-Man.

Luke Cage and Ultimate Spider-Man have strength and durability feats to Match the the Heavy hitters of the team, Superboy and Wonder-girl (Honestly Ultimate Spider-Man is the strongest version of Spider-Man I have seen in a while). Spider-Man brings in extra versatility in the form of webbing, which he can electrify foes with. Iron Fist and White Tiger are not bad H2H at all, and Fist has ridiculous striking power feats (Punching a Speeding Truck clean in half, Punching through a multiple floors of a Hellicarrier), while White Tiger's reflexes and Speed are on Spider-Man's level, and she sports electrified claws. Nova has flown fast enough and hard enough to disintegrate a large piece of falling rubble in seconds, has heat blasts powerful enough to turn Sandman into glass. And then you have got Iron Man, Wolverine and Iceman to contend with.

All the Ultimate team have some sort of Superhuman power-set, while you've got three characters in Young Justice who can likely be one-shotted (Night wing, Bat girl, Tim) and a horrible jobber in Lagoon Boy.

However, If the Scarab has taken over and Miss Martian wants to lobotomize people, then I think the Young Justice team takes it.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jackofspades

i think nightwing,batgirl and tim are good enough to keep up with webs and friends you don't think so

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By laflux

@jackofspades said:

i think nightwing,batgirl and tim are good enough to keep up with webs and friends you don't think so

Nah not against Luke Cage, Spider-Man Iron Fist and Nova. They could likely provide distractions, but would lose if they fought any of those two head on.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jackofspades

@laflux said:

@jackofspades said:

Nah not against Luke Cage, Spider-Man Iron Fist and Nova. They could likely provide distractions, but would lose if they fought any of those two head on.

they all have battle superpower people before

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Okay, Young Justice stomps HARD. I don't care what anyone says, but Ultimate Spider-Man loses. Hard. SUPER HARD!!!!!!!

Why yes I'm still bitter that Young Justice is cancelled while TRASH like Ultimate Spider-Man still continues. WHAT OF IT?!?!

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dextersinister

@laflux: Spoiler's for Young Justice.

He was taken over in the last episode with moral's out the window and Blue Beetle is an absolute beast by animated standard's.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By laflux

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

Okay, Young Justice stomps HARD. I don't care what anyone says, but Ultimate Spider-Man loses. Hard. SUPER HARD!!!!!!!

Why yes I'm still bitter that Young Justice is cancelled while TRASH like Ultimate Spider-Man still continues. WHAT OF IT?!?!

Huh, I love it when people ignore feats and logic, because of which show they like better. If you want to fan-boy Young Justice, that's what the Young Justice forum is for.

Seriously, do I have to make GIF's showing Ultimate Spider-Man Catching Helicopters falling from the sky and kicking people so hard they fly fifty feet into a School Bus which flips over on impact before people actually see him as a decent powered street-lever in terms of animated Comic programs?

In all Honesty, I am sad that Young Justice is going. Very sad. But this is a battle forum. Give a measured thought on who wins or don't post in the battle.

@Dextersinister said:

@laflux: Spoiler's for Young Justice.

He was taken over in the last episode with moral's out the window and Blue Beetle is an absolute beast by animated standard's.

Yeah I know, and he Kinda stole Mongul's thunder IMO >.>

But that would be Morals Off. I do think that Blue Beetle in that state would be an MVP for the Young Justice team though.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@laflux: Ultimate Spidey is so cartooney of course that happens!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By laflux

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@laflux: Ultimate Spidey is so cartooney of course that happens!

Nah those bits are actually part of the battles and are realistically done. And why not? Comic Spider-Man can do those feats in his sleep, so why shouldn't he in the T.V show. The cartoon bits would be when he breaks the fourth wall and starts talking to the viewers lol.

Sorry if I sound a bit malevolent. Young Justice is the better program by a considerable margin, though I honestly believe Ultimate Spider-Man has improved recently, and the second season is better than the first by quite a bit.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dextersinister

@laflux: When it say's moral's on that simply means if they have any, he may still have moral's but he ihas shown he is willing to go all out.

YJ is funny in that they have crap character's like Cheshire and Sportmaster look as skilled as Batman on a good day and then have powerhouses like Mongul and Despero look like bum's.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By laflux

@Dextersinister said:

@laflux: When it say's moral's on that simply means if they have any, he may still have moral's but he ihas shown he is willing to go all out.

YJ is funny in that they have crap character's like Cheshire and Sportmaster look as skilled as Batman on a good day and then have powerhouses like Mongul and Despero look like bum's.

I'm not so sure. If it is discovered that there is still a bit of Reyes left, then I guess that can count.

I don't think Despero and Mongul looked like bums. Superboy knocked out Despero who was put in a catatonic state by Zatanna, before then he was completely wrecking Superboy and Captain Marvel. Mongul likewise was weakened by feedback from War-World before the team could put him down, before then, he was ragdolling Arsenal Fang, Conner and Wonder-Girl like nothing. I think conversely, Superboy and Wonder Girl have just become measuring sticks for how powerful a villain is. They seem to get their asses handed to them more often than not. Devastation, Black Beetle, Lobo and Mongul have all wailed on Wonder Girl without breaking a sweat, and Conner's list of people who have physically overpowered him is even longer. My logic is that Young Justice was designed as a covert ops team, so are really unequipped to handle all the high list threats head on, even with their strongest characters.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

#13  Edited By utkanflash

Young Justice Team.. and Why wolverine and Ironman in Spidey's team..they just a guess heroes in these series...

Avatar image for anywhichwaybutup
AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AnyWhichWayButUp

@jackofspades:

Near indestructible skin makes it alot more harder though he can take some hits nightwing can hit hard but not enough to do real damage superboy might but they would be a tie mosly likely nova could takes out almost everyone by himself and miss martian probably wouldnt be able to keep them at bay for long kid flash beetle and superboy really are the key players

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By heroesgold

Spidey and his friends.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#16  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

young justice wins impulse can take ironfist, nightwing has white tiger, blue beetle handels nova, superboy has luke i mean powerman, and wonder girl destroys spidy.

bob808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By bob808

Young Justice

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young Justice

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By beautifulrevery

Young Justice curbstomps. Seriously, Superboy, Blue Beetle, Wonder Girl, Impulse, Miss Martian, and Lagoon Boy can take this pretty easily. Morals on Miss Martian mind screwed people all the time. While I enjoyed Ultimate Spider Man they weren't that impressive in the least. Sure Spidey in that show is decent but he's not too keen following his spider sense and actually thinking things through. He'll charge headfirst into battle like he's a tank when Luke is the tank of his team.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By robertloucksjr

@jackofspades said:

No, I don't think so, except for maybe White Tiger.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#21  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@robertloucksjr: nightwing is probably just as skilled if not more than iron fist and his chi punch is probably the only thing that gives him a chance, but nightwings gadgets put him at an advantage. Batgirl is useless, but Tim could maybe keep up with white tiger.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jackofspades

@beautifulrevery said:

Young Justice curbstomps. Seriously, Superboy, Blue Beetle, Wonder Girl, Impulse, Miss Martian, and Lagoon Boy can take this pretty easily. Morals on Miss Martian mind screwed people all the time. While I enjoyed Ultimate Spider Man they weren't that impressive in the least. Sure Spidey in that show is decent but he's not too keen following his spider sense and actually thinking things through. He'll charge headfirst into battle like he's a tank when Luke is the tank of his team.

no impulse

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jackofspades

@robertloucksjr said:

@jackofspades said:

what about ironfist

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By beautifulrevery

@jackofspades said:

@beautifulrevery said:

no impulse

That doesn't change the fact that Tim, Barbara, and Nightwing can distract Nova and take out White Tiger most likely

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jackofspades

@beautifulrevery said:

@jackofspades said:

@beautifulrevery said:

no impulse

That doesn't change the fact that Tim, Barbara, and Nightwing can distract Nova and take out White Tiger most likely

oh i didn't say that i just said no impulse

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By New_World_Order

Young Justice.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By laflux

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

@beautifulrevery said:

Young Justice curbstomps. Seriously, Superboy, Blue Beetle, Wonder Girl, Impulse, Miss Martian, and Lagoon Boy can take this pretty easily.

Lagoon boy would be easily beaten by Luke Cage, Spider-Man Iron Fist or Nova. The guy has no good showings apart from trashing a few large robots- and hasn't shown anything to indicate that he is stronger than Luke Cage or Spider-Man, and considering that his strength is his main gambit, that's pretty poor. His agility, speed and reflex feats are non-existent once he "hulks"out too, Fist would dance around him like Deathstroke did and then K.O him with Truck splitting punch. Nova can just take to the air and blast him from their. Impulse isn't pictured, so isn't in the team, Miss Martian since screwing with Kaldur's mind isn't going to be lobotomizing people- she was scared of doing it to Despero, who was completely wrecking through Zatanna, Superboy, Captain Marvel and Mal. Considering Cassie and Conner, would they have taken Rhino alot more easily than Spider-Man and Luke Cage did? Personally, I think not. Rhino in the show was around 100 tonnes, as he stopped a freight train by himself. Spider-Man and Cage were able to knock him out with a combined punch.You also seem to be forgetting the Ultimate team has Iron Man, Iceman and Wolverine the team as well. Blue Beetle can be a MVP here, but the OP specifically states Morals on, so the scarab hasn't taken full control and he will be much less effective. Wonder-Girl has been even less impressive than Superboy (seriously, tell me a fight she has won yet). I haven't seen anything from her which shows that Spider-Man, Luke Cage, Chi's Fist or Nova's blasts can't physically harm her.

Sure Spidey in that show is decent but he's not too keen following his spider sense and actually thinking things through. He'll charge headfirst into battle like he's a tank when Luke is the tank of his team.

He can afford too. He's taken punches from the Wrecking Crew, Hulk, Juggernaut without being effected too much. Perhaps more realistically, Venom punched him with enough force to completely decimate a bus, and Spider-Man tanked it fine (he did this with a cold, and went on to beat Venom as well BTW). Even recently in a team up with Hawkeye, he fell halfway through an entire Skyscraper, shielding Hawkeye from the impacts through the floor, remained conscious and recovered nearly instantly. Cage is even more durable. I don't think Superboy has anything to show he significantly stronger than Power-Man and while he definitely does have a strength advantage over Spider-Man, Spider-Man is still more than strong enough to compete, has greater speed and agility, various tech- electrified webbing (Kaldur used electricity to KO Superboy), flash webbing and even cloaking. Spider-Man has more than enough showing to prove he won't be One-Shotted by Conner, and can compete long enough Physically (Catching Helicopters, throwing and catching cars effortlessly, flipping School buses over with kicks) to bring his greater versatility into play.

The way I see it, Iron Man can handle Blue Beetle if Reyes in control. Spider-Man and Luke Cage can give Wonder-Girl and Superboy a good fight and Win. If Miss Martian isn't using her telepathy she will be vulnerable to Nova. Wolverine can beat beast boy IMO. Once those heavy hitters are gone, you have basically got Lagoon boy, who is a jobber, bumblebee and several people who have no powers. I have seen nothing from Robin or Batgirl, which suggest they can do anything to the meta's in the show, Nightwing is alot more impressive, but I would still put my money on White Tiger and Fist against those three, specifically after seeing White Tiger's feats when she faced Kraven.

I will however relent that if the scarab takes control and/or Miss Martian completely loses morals, then the Young Justice team wins.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jackofspades

@utkanflash said:

Young Justice Team.. and Why wolverine and Ironman in Spidey's team..they just a guess heroes in these series...

to make it even in numbers

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By robertloucksjr

@jackofspades said:

@robertloucksjr said:

@jackofspades said:

what about ironfist

I think he is slightly below Iron Fist in skill though more agile. The problem is Iron Fist can take Nightwing out with one punch, even a glancing one when he is Fisting. Nightwing lacks that ability. I guess he could get him with a knockout gas if he has one.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jackofspades

@robertloucksjr said:

@jackofspades said:

@robertloucksjr said:

@jackofspades said:

what about ironfist

I think he is slightly below Iron Fist in skill though more agile. The problem is Iron Fist can take Nightwing out with one punch, even a glancing one when he is Fisting. Nightwing lacks that ability. I guess he could get him with a knockout gas if he has one.

Yeah nightwing would have to use a gadget or two but he could pull off the win
Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31  Edited By Spydey

Name one person on YJ who's KOing Wolverine before half of YJ goes down.

Name one person the YJ have fought who's on par with Spidey's speed, strength, and skill all rolled in one.

Luke and Logan can easily hold off Wondergirl and Superboy.

Honestly, the biggest threat here is MM because of her phasing.

Spidey can take on two of the bat people on his own and ended it fairly quickly. I doubt any of those three are getting up from a hit that sent Sabertooth spiraling down the street, into a bus and causing it to flip.

Spidey's webbing is strong enough to hold his spidercycle, so he could even just immobilize all three of the bats.

Lagoon's definitley a non factor. Anyone on Spidey's team is KOing him quickly.

Ultimate and Friends take it.

btmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By btmt

Young Justice wins the battle easily !!!!!!

Seriously, People still underestimates the Superboy????

From last few episodes Superboy has been fighting enemies like Despero, Mongul and Black beetle these villain can be considered as one of the heavy hitters.

If Superboy can take hits and beating from this guys and still survives then Superboy can be considered as most durable and powerful person in these young heroes.

With added leadership of Nightwing, Speedster like Impulse, other power players like Blue beetle, Wondergirl and lower level street fighters like Robin, Batgirl and after adding Miss martian in team Young Justice will destroy the other team.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By zr0c00l

i think this thread is skewed for a team spidey win. yj team should have one of their speedsters in this fight, either kid flash or impulse. though it can go either way without them, if miss martian links her team telepathically while simultaneously reading the enemy thoughts so the whole team could know what their thinking.

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sungod1988

I almost want to call spite in Ultimate spidermans favor...they win easily for sure. If you take morals for young justice then you have a better fight. Other then that it's a huge stomp.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jackofspades

@sungod88 said:

I almost want to call spite in Ultimate spidermans favor...they win easily for sure. If you take morals for young justice then you have a better fight. Other then that it's a huge stomp. What if i add impulse
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Vaeternus

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

young justice wins impulse can take ironfist, nightwing has white tiger, blue beetle handels nova, superboy has luke i mean powerman, and wonder girl destroys spidy.

YJ by a landslide. Aside from those solid points...Superboy is a huge threat and more so Miss Martian can simply mind wipe the entire Marvel team here...

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By YoungJustice

Season 1 MM, Early Season 2 MM, or Late Season 2 MM?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#38  Edited By Pokeysteve

Superboy, Ms. Martian, and MAYBE Wonder Girl could solo. Cage is the only threat in that he's the only one that can actually hurt anyone here. And Logan but he'll probably be one shotted.

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Young Justice

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Obtrusive

Young justice team has much better team work than ultimate spiderman team and co.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By laflux

@Pokeysteve said:

Superboy, Ms. Martian, and MAYBE Wonder Girl could solo. Cage is the only threat in that he's the only one that can actually hurt anyone here. And Logan but he'll probably be one shotted.

Read my post in the middle of the second page. Or this one if your feeling a bit lazy. Given the rules of the OP and current events, Miss Martian is not lobotomizing anyone. And if you think that Superboy and Cassie from the TV show can stand up to the entire of the marvel team based on their feats, then you are horribly misinformed on Ultimate Spider-Man (TV Show). Don't worry though, alot of people are :P.

@btmt said:

Young Justice wins the battle easily !!!!!!

1. Seriously, People still underestimates the Superboy????

From last few episodes Superboy has been fighting enemies like Despero, Mongul and Black beetle these villain can be considered as one of the heavy hitters.

2. If Superboy can take hits and beating from this guys and still survives then Superboy can be considered as most durable and powerful person in these young heroes.

3. With added leadership of Nightwing, Speedster like Impulse, other power players like Blue beetle, Wondergirl and lower level street fighters like Robin, Batgirl and after adding Miss martian in team Young Justice will destroy the other team.

1. In the last few episodes, Superboy has been getting his a$$ handed to him by Black Beetle, Mongul and Despero. To use the term the term fighting, when no holes barred beat-down would be more appropriate is a bit fanciful. In a fight with these characters, Spider-Man would experience the same no doubt, but taking a beating from high end brick is alot less impressive than actually beating said brick.

2. His durability is impressive, but against Blunt trauma, I'd say Spider-Man and Luke Cage has feats that match- though I concede that Conner is more durable than Peter. As I said earlier Peter fell halfway through an entire Skyscraper, shielding Hawkeye from the impacts through the floor, remained conscious and recovered nearly instantly. Venom punched him so hard he completely obliterated a Bus, and Peter was fine (with a cold mind you). Then you have him being hit by Rhino hard enough to send him flying hundreds of feet and easily shrugging it off. Luke Cage even more durable than that. Against Penetrative forces, Superboy definitely wins out over Spider-Man, but considering he doesn't fight with any sharp objects, its a moot point.

3. I could go into a rant about how Nightwing has achieved nothing this season as a leader, and how the team is worse off now, but I shall relent. Impulse is not of the OP. Blue beetle can be handled by Iron Man if the scarab isn't in control. Wonder-girl is somewhat homologous to Superboy, but is alot less impressive. I like how you mentioned the term low level street fighter to describe Robin and Batgirl. It describes them perfectly. One on One, they would lose horribly to any of Spider-Man and his amazing friends (with the exception of White Tiger- possibly), and add very little to their teams. Seriously, what have then done this season?

I underlined Miss Martian because if she is morals off, she can win by herself. But ever since lobotomizing Kaldur, she is incredibly hesitant to use her mind powers offensively. If she isn't going to be using it when Despero was beating the cr@p of Conner, why would she use it in this battle?

I do admit, I like arguing for something which alot people don't watch or care about (it makes me feel like an expert :D ), but giving biased opinions, just proves you hate Ultimate Spider-Man. Which is fine- but adds nothing to the discussion.....

Oh and Bump.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pokeysteve

@laflux said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Read my post in the middle of the second page. Or this one if your feeling a bit lazy. Given the rules of the OP and current events, Miss Martian is not lobotomizing anyone. And if you think that Superboy and Cassie from the TV show can stand up to the entire of the marvel team based on their feats, then you are horribly misinformed on Ultimate Spider-Man (TV Show). Don't worry though, alot of people are :P.

Uhhh....read MY post again. I never said anything about her lobotomizing anyone. Her strength, flight and intangible abilities should be enough. I'm current on both shows too by the way. Only Luke is on the same level as these three. Firestar would probably give Ms Martian problems and Logan could cut Wonder Girl. Other than that these three are too powerful. Sorry you disagree.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By laflux

@Pokeysteve said:

@laflux said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Uhhh....read MY post again. I never said anything about her lobotomizing anyone. Her strength, flight and intangible abilities should be enough. I'm current on both shows too by the way. Only Luke is on the same level as these three. Firestar would probably give Ms Martian problems and Logan could cut Wonder Girl. Other than that these three are too powerful. Sorry you disagree.

Miss Martian he still been hit even with her Phasing powers, and I certainly do not remember her having strength feats even on Spider-Man's level. Iron Man can fly as can Nova. Ult Spider-Man Iron Man for me is being massively underestimated, in any case. And by Fire-star, I think you mean Nova.

But in any case. agreed to disagree.

ascenscion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ascenscion

Young Justice easy. Superboy and Beetle alone would probably win.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pokeysteve

@laflux said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@laflux said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Miss Martian he still been hit even with her Phasing powers, and I certainly do not remember her having strength feats even on Spider-Man's level. Iron Man can fly as can Nova. Ult Spider-Man Iron Man for me is being massively underestimated, in any case. And by Fire-star, I think you mean Nova.

She can still be hit sure but only Cage has the strength to hurt her and even that is a maybe. Being able to fly means nothing here. In no way does it lead to a victory. Both Ms. Martian and Wonder Girl can fly. No I meant Firestar. She's pictured in the OP. Ms Martian has trouble with fire. Nova can't do much against those three.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By laflux

@Pokeysteve said:

@laflux said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@laflux said:

@Pokeysteve said:

She can still be hit sure but only Cage has the strength to hurt her and even that is a maybe. Being able to fly means nothing here. In no way does it lead to a victory. Both Ms. Martian and Wonder Girl can fly. No I meant Firestar. She's pictured in the OP. Ms Martian has trouble with fire. Nova can't do much against those three.

I think you are vastly over-estimating Miss Martian's Strength and Durability. The show seems to indicate that she actually doesn't have said powers. When an inhibitor collar was put on Miss Martian by Black Manta, Super Strength or Durability was not mentioned on the Power Set. Her showing against Peak Humans lends more credit to that theory- I think its a fallacy to assume she has enough strength so that hits from Nova, Spider-Man going all out or Iron Fist's Chi Punch will not slow her down when her physical prowess has shown anything but. Nova is a threat because he can fly much faster than Miss Martian, is stronger (stopped a Hellicarrier from falling out of the sky), hits harder and has Blasts which are hot enough to turn Sandman into Glass (about 3000 degrees). Martians in the show have been affected by far less impressive temperatures- A flaming arrow was enough to bring down Martian Manhunter while he was intangible. Nova's blasts are faster and hotter.

As for Spider-Man not being no where near the level as Superboy (or Wonder Girl especially), physically, could you show me a strength feat of either which significantly outstrips sending someone waltzing 50 feet down the street and into a bus which flips over on impact- with a kick? Or a Blunt Durability feat which significantly outstrips falling halfway through a Skyscraper and remaining conscious? Or being repeatedly hit by people who were effortlessly destroying buildings (Wrecking Crew)? Or being slammed headfirst through multiple concrete collars by Green Goblin and remaining conscious? Or tanking a hit with enough force to completely obliterate a Bus, while already weakened.

Spider-Man's physical showings are only "outclassed" by these powerhouses if you take his lowest showing, which is faulty. In that case, we could take instances were Superboy struggled to lift a school bus, and Wonder-Girl couldn't lift Mongul off herself.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pokeysteve

@laflux: I forgot about her telekinesis so all of this back and forth is pointless. No one gets anywhere near her. The problem with tv battles is I can't just scan feats. I'd have to go back and watch the whole series. Since the OP doesn't specify I think it's assumed they have their standard gear which would include patches for Superboy making him full Kryptonian for a short time. I haven't even brought Beetle into this yet.

brick909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By brick909

Young justice because there is no one who can really take down ms martian

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By laflux

@Pokeysteve said:

@laflux: I forgot about her telekinesis so all of this back and forth is pointless. No one gets anywhere near her. The problem with tv battles is I can't just scan feats. I'd have to go back and watch the whole series. Since the OP doesn't specify I think it's assumed they have their standard gear which would include patches for Superboy making him full Kryptonian for a short time. I haven't even brought Beetle into this yet.

No, Patches are not Standard Gear for Superboy. He only used them for a brief period in the middle of season one- then stopped and admitted to the team why he was using them and who gave it to him (Lex Luthor). Telekinesis is all well and good, but it hasn't stopped her from being being tagged by streets and Superboy before, all of which are slower than multiple people on the team. Beetle as I said before, if Reyes is in control (morals on), then his showings, even compared to Ultimate Spider-Man Iron Man/Animated Iron Man are not as good. The Scarab takes control (morals off), and Young Justice wins. The beetle technology has already proven that when properly utilized, it is team busting equipment.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pokeysteve

@laflux: Scarab in control or not, Beetle is a damage soaker. I don't even think the kid has been knocked out yet. The only one fast enough to have any sort of speed advantage is Nova and in the show he is kind of an idiot.