#1 Posted by sheldontheemu (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, it doesn't make story sense, but here's the best way I can think to make this battle work (I sort of adjusted for the current DCU):

YJ has:

Superboy

Nightwing (Just became Nightwing)

Aqualad

Miss Martian

Kid Flash (Wally)

TT has:

Robin (Damian)

Beast Boy

Raven

Starfire

Cyborg

The fight goes down in Metropolis, no leaving the city limits. No call-ins. All of one team must be either killed/subdued/detained.

FIGHT!

#2 Posted by Mattersuit (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Justice should take this quite handily, in so much that I don't think any of the Titans have the power to put Superboy or Aqualad or Miss Martian down.

Also, the YJ line up isn't quite right. They have quite a few more people, and I don't remember Nightwing being in the team.

#3 Posted by Pazuzu (32 posts) - - Show Bio

YT, TT has no chance. Nightwing is older, more seasoned and stronger, Superboy is superboy does he have those patches? If not he'll have trouble with star fire but will win ultimately

Honestly I don't know how raven will fare against miss martian.

And aqualad stomps cyborg.

#4 Posted by sheldontheemu (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for replying guys, first post. Got excited, guess I should've thought my battle through more

#5 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

YJ only win cause of MM mind powers. Otherwise they get stomped horribly. Star-fire and Cyborg are far stronger than Superboy and could probably Solo the rest of the team. Raven could probably do so as well.

@Pazuzu said:

And aqualad stomps cyborg.

No

#6 Posted by joewell (6590 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheldontheemu said:

Thanks for replying guys, first post. Got excited, guess I should've thought my battle through more

Its ok, better than my first post. lol