Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

VS

1. Jack just drank half a glass of milk and drops it from chest length down ......... can he solo before it hits the ground????

2. If he fails to catch the glass before it hits the ground, he will be pissed off that he didn't get to finish it and will let his hair down ... you know what that means........

.... can he defeat the team while blood lusted???

Battle takes place at this bar...

in this city...

Let the Battle..........

BEGIN!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

bump......

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By eatmore_payless

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@eatmore_payless said:

thank you......... NEXT......

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

bump ......

(how come the extremely crappy threads get posts and not the moderately legit ones)

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wana say Jack but the team will be to much for him and Jack has not shown any resistance to telepathy

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

I wana say Jack but the team will be to much for him and Jack has not shown any resistance to telepathy

Watch the end of Episode 35: Jack and the Haunted House ..... he battles an entity on the astral plane ... Jack can free his mind by defeating M'gaan on the astral plane if she tries to invade his mind... if she loses she will more than likely be KO'ed .....

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Watch the end of Episode 35: Jack and the Haunted House ..... he battles an entity on the astral plane ... Jack can free his mind by defeating M'gaan on the astral plane if she tries to invade his mind... if she loses she will more than likely be KO'ed .....

Havent seen Samurai Jack in a couple of months so I was paraphrasing based on what I remember. That being said if this is current M'gaan whose been mind-r***ng everybody then Jack loses. Not to mention she can always go intangible and what not

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: well I think he could beat her as his will is a lot stronger, however when there engaged in psychic battle one of the team could kill him.

Samurai Jack is strong enough to beat them if there was no Mrs. Martian involved.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@redbird3rdboywonder: Jack's sword is of mystical nature and has cut intangible beings before ...... not to mention that he can react to anyone on the team ... you should watch Jack more .... his feats are insane ..... he is purely meta human at this point ......

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: Jack's sword is of mystical nature and has cut intangible beings before ...... not to mention that he can react to anyone on the team ... you should watch Jack more .... his feats are insane ..... he is purely meta human at this point ......

He still won't be able to take them all on at the same time. If you take out Wally and M'Gaan then this would be more of a fair fight.
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I know Jack's sword is mystical but I dont remember him cutting not one intangible being at no point in the series. Most of Jack's had a physical form of some sort, HOWEVER my knoweledge of Jack is limited to what was shown on tv via Boomerang a couple of month's ago. Now i know jack has some insane feats but to what exact extent I do not know. On Boomerang Samurai Jack stopped at episode L which I believe is the roman numeral for 40. That being said how would he react to KF's speed exactly?

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: KF is slow in Young Justice. And now he is retired so he has got to be weaker.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: well I think he could beat her as his will is a lot stronger, however when there engaged in psychic battle one of the team could kill him.

Samurai Jack is strong enough to beat them if there was no Mrs. Martian involved.

I'd agree but let's not forget that Superboy and KF are in this battle too and Jack has no way of putting SB down

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

I'd agree but let's not forget that Superboy and KF are in this battle too and Jack has no way of putting SB down

Um ..... the magic sword.......................

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@VercingetorixTheGreat: KF maybe slow but I think he's fast enough to be a major problem

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Um ..... the magic sword.......................

exactly. I have seen Jack's sword cut through metal robots like hot butter.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

This is a blood lusted Jack ......... Just saying ........

@GrandSymbiote94: Wally isn't too much of a threat .... he isn't Hyper-sonic+ speeds in the show ..... Jack has shown those speeds in reaction time ..... that would make him faster than anyone here ..... all he needs is one hit while Jack's damage soak is second to only Conner's...... Ms Martian can be fought and harmed if intangible ..... Jack has hit an air elemental before ..... it had no physical form .... just a basic structure .... he was able to tag it just fine .......

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days: Yes magic sword but magic hasnt been shown affecting SB in the show well unless you count the episode where Clarion seperated the children and adult world. Other than that I dont recall seeing SB affected by magic at all unless we're using his comical properties in this

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Ancient_0f_Days: Yes magic sword but magic hasnt been shown affecting SB in the show well unless you count the episode where Clarion seperated the children and adult world. Other than that I dont recall seeing SB affected by magic at all unless we're using his comical properties in this

Kryptonian physicalities apply from the comic versions to the tv versions since the tv versions are based off of the comic versions ....... and yes, the Witch Boy's feat does count

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samurai Jack's sword has to be made of some combination of Adamantium, Vibranium, and Nth metal. That or he channels his awesomeness through the sword.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Kryptonian physicalities apply from the comic versions to the tv versions since the tv versions are based off of the comic versions ....... and yes, the Witch Boy's feat does count

Ah I see, but based on that logic then the same would apply to KF's physiology as well. We would assume that KF was simply not using his full speed am I correct. I believe we can not use what we have not seen as it wouldnt be fair. I'm not trying to make things difficult for Jack as the guy is one of my favorites, I'm just trying to be logical based on what we've seen

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Ancient_0f_Days said:

This is a blood lusted Jack ......... Just saying ........

@GrandSymbiote94: Wally isn't too much of a threat .... he isn't Hyper-sonic+ speeds in the show ..... Jack has shown those speeds in reaction time ..... that would make him faster than anyone here ..... all he needs is one hit while Jack's damage soak is second to only Conner's...... Ms Martian can be fought and harmed if intangible ..... Jack has hit an air elemental before ..... it had no physical form .... just a basic structure .... he was able to tag it just fine .......

True.... But..... He can't take them all at once....... Miss Martian can stop him long enough for the rest of the team to get their hits in...... Just saying..........
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Ah I see, but based on that logic then the same would apply to KF's physiology as well. We would assume that KF was simply not using his full speed am I correct. I believe we can not use what we have not seen as it wouldnt be fair. I'm not trying to make things difficult for Jack as the guy is one of my favorites, I'm just trying to be logical based on what we've seen

Jack has the speed to counter Kid Flash from the comics as well ....... that's not the issue here .... Superboy from the show would be susceptible to the sword ..... since Batman hasn't been hit with magic directly is he immune to it .......... no

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Jack has the speed to counter Kid Flash from the comics as well ....... that's not the issue here .... Superboy from the show would be susceptible to the sword ..... since Batman hasn't been hit with magic directly is he immune to it .......... no

You're missing my point. The point I'm trying to make here is yes, SB in comics has a weakness to magic and there's the 85% chance SB has the same weakness but he hasnt shown the weakness the same weakness in the cartoon as of yet. Here's an example on Robin from the Teen Titans cartoon became Nightwing in the future just like he did in the comics. Does that automatically make him Dick Grayson? No, because the creators never confirmed it to be him and he shared nothing with Dick other than name. See my point?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

You're missing my point. The point I'm trying to make here is yes, SB in comics has a weakness to magic and there's the 85% chance SB has the same weakness but he hasnt shown the weakness the same weakness in the cartoon as of yet. Here's an example on Robin from the Teen Titans cartoon became Nightwing in the future just like he did in the comics. Does that automatically make him Dick Grayson? No, because the creators never confirmed it to be him and he shared nothing with Dick other than name. See my point?

was Superboy effected by Clarion's magic?????? yes....... and so ... cosmic magic would wreck Conner like it would anyone else ..... you do realize that the whole magic thing isn't particular to Conner ....... it's just something that he isn't vulnerable to ... same with Clark .... everyone would get screwed over if the sword hit any of them more than once.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Bump.....goodnight

Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sega_Shaman

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Ah I see, but based on that logic then the same would apply to KF's physiology as well. We would assume that KF was simply not using his full speed am I correct. I believe we can not use what we have not seen as it wouldn't be fair. I'm not trying to make things difficult for Jack as the guy is one of my favorites, I'm just trying to be logical based on what we've seen

You're missing my point. The point I'm trying to make here is yes, SB in comics has a weakness to magic and there's the 85% chance SB has the same weakness but he hasn't shown the weakness the same weakness in the cartoon as of yet. Here's an example on Robin from the Teen Titans cartoon became Nightwing in the future just like he did in the comics. Does that automatically make him Dick Grayson? No, because the creators never confirmed it to be him and he shared nothing with Dick other than name. See my point?

Superboy "hasn't" shown a weakness to magic, probably because of how often they've had him go up against someone that fights using magic. Which isn't very often. And the Kryptonian "weakness" to magic just seems like it effects them the same as anyone else, not like they're effected by it worse. 'course it would take Superman to have a weakness of reacting like the average person to something. But that's beside the point. The point is the absence of evidence does not necessarily mean it's that different from the comic. The only examples I can think of with Superboy and magic mixing were in two episodes, both involving the Witch Boy. The first was where Doctor Fates' helmet pops up, and happens with SB and everyone else falling into a magic pitfall trap that just made a hole with magma at the bottom (which seemed to be normal magma, since while it burnt off SB's boots, it merely hurt a lot and left no lasting damage). The second had SB being mainly occupied by Witch Boy's familiar, after it was magically buffed with strength and size. SB never gets hit directly with a magical blast, and they certainly can't show any graphic injuries such as magma burns (Samurai Jack got away with a lot by having everything he cut apart be some kind of robot but they've still had him get cut occasionally). The first episode was mostly focusing on Kid Flash, so Superboy and the rest of the team (except Artemis) was kept out of the spotlight. The second one kept the brawler (Superboy) out of the way while the ranged combatants and folks with magic know-how dealt with the heavy duty magic junk, and both times they brought in Doctor Fate to help make everything all better. The only episode with a magic sword was the episode involving Beowulf's sword ("Secrets") where only two members actually were involved with it, neither of them Superboy. Without evidence from the show, we're forced to base our theories on the comic it is based on, which it is fairly close to.

Also as a side note, in the Teen Titans cartoon episode "Fractured", they had "Larry" the alternate Robin whose actual name was Dick Grayson spelled backwards. And in the comic based on that show (Teen Titans Go), they had a flashback of the Flying Graysons. Plus they implied it kinda heavily, as much as they could with a guy trained by Batman (who is not renowned for sharing his identity). It doesn't automatically make it that particular Robin, but you'll notice there hasn't been as many Superboys, one of which being Superman who has already been shown to be an adult.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sega_Shaman said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Ah I see, but based on that logic then the same would apply to KF's physiology as well. We would assume that KF was simply not using his full speed am I correct. I believe we can not use what we have not seen as it wouldn't be fair. I'm not trying to make things difficult for Jack as the guy is one of my favorites, I'm just trying to be logical based on what we've seen

You're missing my point. The point I'm trying to make here is yes, SB in comics has a weakness to magic and there's the 85% chance SB has the same weakness but he hasn't shown the weakness the same weakness in the cartoon as of yet. Here's an example on Robin from the Teen Titans cartoon became Nightwing in the future just like he did in the comics. Does that automatically make him Dick Grayson? No, because the creators never confirmed it to be him and he shared nothing with Dick other than name. See my point?

Superboy "hasn't" shown a weakness to magic, probably because of how often they've had him go up against someone that fights using magic. Which isn't very often. And the Kryptonian "weakness" to magic just seems like it effects them the same as anyone else, not like they're effected by it worse. 'course it would take Superman to have a weakness of reacting like the average person to something. But that's beside the point. The point is the absence of evidence does not necessarily mean it's that different from the comic. The only examples I can think of with Superboy and magic mixing were in two episodes, both involving the Witch Boy. The first was where Doctor Fates' helmet pops up, and happens with SB and everyone else falling into a magic pitfall trap that just made a hole with magma at the bottom (which seemed to be normal magma, since while it burnt off SB's boots, it merely hurt a lot and left no lasting damage). The second had SB being mainly occupied by Witch Boy's familiar, after it was magically buffed with strength and size. SB never gets hit directly with a magical blast, and they certainly can't show any graphic injuries such as magma burns (Samurai Jack got away with a lot by having everything he cut apart be some kind of robot but they've still had him get cut occasionally). The first episode was mostly focusing on Kid Flash, so Superboy and the rest of the team (except Artemis) was kept out of the spotlight. The second one kept the brawler (Superboy) out of the way while the ranged combatants and folks with magic know-how dealt with the heavy duty magic junk, and both times they brought in Doctor Fate to help make everything all better. The only episode with a magic sword was the episode involving Beowulf's sword ("Secrets") where only two members actually were involved with it, neither of them Superboy. Without evidence from the show, we're forced to base our theories on the comic it is based on, which it is fairly close to.

Also as a side note, in the Teen Titans cartoon episode "Fractured", they had "Larry" the alternate Robin whose actual name was Dick Grayson spelled backwards. And in the comic based on that show (Teen Titans Go), they had a flashback of the Flying Graysons. Plus they implied it kinda heavily, as much as they could with a guy trained by Batman (who is not renowned for sharing his identity). It doesn't automatically make it that particular Robin, but you'll notice there hasn't been as many Superboys, one of which being Superman who has already been shown to be an adult.

Thank you for your most valued input(no sarcasm intended), however every point you brought up Acient and I had already established. As for the episode "Fractured" I had already taken that into account, but there was also heavy implications that it couldn't have been Dick as well. For example Robin had Tim's fighting style and retractable Bo Staff, during the episode where the "Flying Grayson's" were shown you'll notice that the camera angle was pointing up as from the crowd's view, Add that to the episode where Static and Batman had there second crossover episode Static asks "Where's Robin?" and Bat's simply replies "With the Titans." hinting towards the show. <------Static had only met Tim as Robin) Also even his personality wasn't Dick's.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

bump.......

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points