Young Justice
thespidey307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By thespidey307

What the heck is going on? I posted the rules and the picture of the new avengers but what the heck? Oh well, I'll post them again.

Rules: morals off,

random encounter

no prep

standard gear for every individual

feats displayed on their shows

If you want to see what the new avengers can do, go here: http://animeflavor.com/index.php?q=node/38173

here are the new avengers

No Caption Provided

Is it better now?

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Avengers

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Twentyfive

@WaveMotionCannon said:

Avengers
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Avengers

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By blackadamFTW

YJ.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

Lets see.   

Superboy is as strong as Thing in the YJ show. He cant even Fly or Speed Blitz. War Machine would also be able to take him and he can Fly! Luke Cage be the best Match and that be even. Hell IF could hurt Superboy here. 

Robin gets vrushed by Luke, Thing, or Warmachine. Dead. Horribly. IF would beat him too. Spidey Crush him as well. Wolverine... LOL. 

Artimes same as Robin... screwed. 

Kid Flash could dodge for awhile but he aint hurting Thing or Luke. Spidey could be fast enough to Tag or Web the Ground and KF is screwed again. 

Aqua Lad could take on everyone shy of Warmachine or Thing. After that hes Screwed. Luke Cage might be too much as well. Spidey I think matches Aqualad in Strength and Durability. 

Miss Martian could mind rape anyone on the other team. Problem is she only shown to do it one at a time. Wolverine has alot Expirence in Telepaths and could end here quick. Other than the Mind Rape anyone on the Avenger Team could beat her sensless. 

Way Out Muscled is the Young Justice. New Avengers for the pwn.
80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By 80sBaby

How do the New Avengers stop Miss Martian's telepathy?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#9  Edited By TheCannon

So, the Young Justice roster is the one in the pic, or the current roster?

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By SoA

Miss Martian TKs cage out of the fight sends him flying, kid flash and artemis distracts wolverine , superboy holds off thing , aqualad distracts spidey , robin faces off against iron fist, miss martian uses telepathy to control war machine firing on wolverine and thing , which based on the rules we are just using their cartoon forms can do serious damage to them , mindwipes spidey ,war machine ,then thing and using her phasing ability takes out wolvie's brain (if mind wiping cant be used on him)

thespidey307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By thespidey307

@TheCannon: Yeah, the roster is from the 1st season only. They are fighting here.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheCannon

@thespidey307 said:

@TheCannon: Yeah, the roster is from the 1st season only. They are fighting here.

Okay. That gives the New Avengers better odds, but they still lose. Miss Martian takes most of them out, and Kid Flash and Superboy finish off anyone left.

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By desmond006

Young justice. They cant take out miss martian and flash will give them trouble.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokergeist
@TheCannon said:

@thespidey307 said:

Okay. That gives the New Avengers better odds, but they still lose. Miss Martian takes most of them out, and Kid Flash and Superboy finish off anyone left.

Show me Miss Martian Mind Raping Mutiple opponets and Ill Agree. However Wolvie as stated is and has resist Telepathy of the highest degree. As far as the show Concern she can only TP one guy at a time. That leaves her open to being crush. 

Also you have have Thing, Luke Cage, and Warmachine who trump SB in strength. How the hell is the rest of the team going to survive a single punch?
TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheCannon

@CadenceV2 said:

@TheCannon said:

@thespidey307 said:

Show me Miss Martian Mind Raping Mutiple opponets and Ill Agree. However Wolvie as stated is and has resist Telepathy of the highest degree. As far as the show Concern she can only TP one guy at a time. That leaves her open to being crush. Also you have have Thing, Luke Cage, and Warmachine who trump SB in strength. How the hell is the rest of the team going to survive a single punch?

I never recall her doing that. However, this is not the 616 Wolverine. He never showed the ability to be able to resist telepathy when we saw him in EMH or Wolverine and the X-men. And War Machine is not stronger than Superboy. Kid Flash takes out Spider-man. Miss Martian takes out Wolverine, while Superboy takes out War Machine. Miss Martian is taken out by Thing, until Suoerboy takes him out with help from Kid Flash. Artemis and Robin are taken out by Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Then, the remaining members team up on them until they are defeated.

Winners: Young Justice

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokergeist
@TheCannon
Sad fact is there is no show yet of New Avengers till 2013.  

So Im going with Comic versions period since you cant prove otherwise.
TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheCannon

@CadenceV2 said:

@TheCannon: Sad fact is there is no show yet of New Avengers till 2013. So Im going with Comic versions period since you cant prove otherwise.

No, it's the cartoon versions. The New Avengers from Earth's Mightiest Heroes vs the Season 1 roster from Young Justice. I'm not debating this until you actually read and go along with what the thread is about.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pokergeist
@TheCannon
LOL I see its Mightest Avengers show. Okay. I knoe there is talks of a 2013 New Avengers show. That is what I thought he was refering to. The Title and SOOOO misleading. He should fix that.
TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheCannon

@CadenceV2 said:

The Title and SOOOO misleading.

Well not really. If it was the new avengers cartoon, it would probably be Young Justice vs Avengers Assemble.

gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By gonjasufi

@TheCannon said:

Miss Martian is taken out by Thing,

Explain yourself

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheCannon

@gonjasufi said:

@TheCannon said:

Explain yourself

I explained most of it for why Young Justice won.

As for Thing taking out Miss Martian, Thing sneaks behind her after she takes out Wolverine.

gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By gonjasufi

@TheCannon said:

@gonjasufi said:

@TheCannon said:

Explain yourself

I explained most of it for why Young Justice won.

As for Thing taking out Miss Martian, Thing sneaks behind her after she takes out Wolverine.

I just..dont see that happening, especially when she has a whole team with her. Even if theyre fighting, they would warn her. Plus she would probably be flying, and thing is a bit heavy to be doing any sneaking...haha

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Miss Martian solos.

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vernierhawk001

Wow.....I'd like to start by saying that I'm a HUGE YJ fan, HUGER (not a real word) Dick Grayson fan and more of a DC fan my whole life. And when I heard "New Avengers, my naivete(sp?) led me to think that it was a younger version of the Avengers...age-wise. Or at least younger Marvel heroes. But Wolverine? Iron Fist? Spiderman? I don't think this is a fair fight. I'd say Avengers. Now if we said the original Team aged as they are in Invasion (complete w Zatanna and Rocket), we'd have a fight on our hands

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vernierhawk001

If anything, maybe Robin could remote hack War Machine's armor and turn that firepower on Wolvie (causing him to take time to heal). M'gann Mind blasts Spidey. Artemis holds off Iron Fist until Robin can blast him using War Machine's stuff. Flash keeps Thing occupied. Superboy and Aqualad both go to finish off Wolverine (getting him out is a priority). Supes and Kaldur then turn to dealing with the Thing

hermankeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By hermankeson

Martian mind rapes, flash and sups ko's them. No competition, justice league are far stronger and have better tech.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#27  Edited By KainScion

@TheCannon: wolverine has a very high resistance to telepathy. and if miss martian can be owned by a wind machine..........

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheCannon

@KainScion said:

@TheCannon: wolverine has a very high resistance to telepathy. and if miss martian can be owned by a wind machine..........

Not in this universe! Did you even look at the OP(s), or did you just assume it was the comics?

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By KainScion

@TheCannon: i looked. he did get his claws from weapon x. so its safe to assume he has tp resistance or at least a lot of brainwashing done to him to make him resistant.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheCannon

@KainScion said:

@TheCannon: i looked. he did get his claws from weapon x. so its safe to assume he has tp resistance or at least a lot of brainwashing done to him to make him resistant.

No. He never displayed that in this universe. He was even knock unconscious by an attack from Emma Frost in an episode of Wolverine and the X-men. So he can be taken out by telepathic attacks.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By KainScion

@TheCannon: not the wolverine from wolverine and the x-men.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheCannon

@KainScion said:

@TheCannon: not the wolverine from wolverine and the x-men.

Avengers: EMH and Wolverine and the X-men take place in the same universe.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KainScion

@TheCannon: proof?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MAZAHS117  Online

I say New Avengers should win this...the biggest problem for them would be Kid Flash and Miss Martian, but eventually they'd be outnumbered and over-powered. Just too much muscle on the Avengers squad for YJ to handle.

btmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By btmt

Seriously, people considers Thing more powerful than Superboy (Little Superman)???????

I think Superboy can be considered more powerful than Thing and Luke cage.

According to Young Justice Superboy is also trained by Black canary and he can be faster than Thing and Luke cage.

Superboy, Kid Flash and Miss martin will beat down new avengers.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By eatmore_payless

Fist Solos

Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Vitality

"Miss Martian Solos" ..........This...and if you have to ask why...you haven't watched the Young Justice show. I'm not saying that this is exactly how Young Justice wins...I'm just saying that because she can do this...they will not lose. Also...since this is the first season...Superboy with his patches...no one on the New Avengers would give him a fight...he would take them all as well. (but that's assuming he has the patches of course)

Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Vitality

As for proof that Miss Martian can solo...she mind blasted her whole team into unconsciousness in a split second to keep them from seeing her true form. Not to mention that she is far beyond Martian Manhunter in terms of psychic power...stated by himself.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By greenteaforme

@TheCannon said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@TheCannon said:

@thespidey307 said:

Show me Miss Martian Mind Raping Mutiple opponets and Ill Agree. However Wolvie as stated is and has resist Telepathy of the highest degree. As far as the show Concern she can only TP one guy at a time. That leaves her open to being crush. Also you have have Thing, Luke Cage, and Warmachine who trump SB in strength. How the hell is the rest of the team going to survive a single punch?

I never recall her doing that. However, this is not the 616 Wolverine. He never showed the ability to be able to resist telepathy when we saw him in EMH or Wolverine and the X-men. And War Machine is not stronger than Superboy. Kid Flash takes out Spider-man. Miss Martian takes out Wolverine, while Superboy takes out War Machine. Miss Martian is taken out by Thing, until Suoerboy takes him out with help from Kid Flash. Artemis and Robin are taken out by Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Then, the remaining members team up on them until they are defeated.

Miss Martian has mind crushed multiple people during the show. Even with "morals on", she has no problems turning people into vegetables.

As the Avengers have no reponse to that, I could effectively say MM solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This should do the trick!

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#42  Edited By Belladonna

Team One. Miss Martian is something that can possible take them all out?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Vaeternus

Young Justice easily. Why? Ms. Martian mind wipes the other team, and who cares if she's only done it once? That's ALL she needs to do while they're busy fighting the rest of the team and non of them are hurting Superboy btw lol