#1 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (12496 posts) - - Show Bio

So I wanted to make a team of teen that could fight YJ only with anime character so here we go

vs.

Team is

Kenichi,Black Star,Chopper,Kei Kurono,Nami,Miu,Ino,Ishido,Edward Elric,Maka.

Fight

Team on Team

Rules N Stuff:

• Tp can only be use to connect the teams
  • Standard Gear
  • Morals On
  • All in Character But angry
  • Fight to Death or K.O
  • Intangibility can only be used For One Minute ever 5 min.

Fight Take Place

Which Team and why?

#2 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Black star Solos. Seriously, the only one who can stand up to him is Superboy, Wondergirl, and Maybe Blue Beetle. unless this is their comic counter parts?

#3 Posted by reikai (4719 posts) - - Show Bio

Kei alone kills Nightwing, Robin, Batgirl and Beast Boy. The shots from his X-Gun and H-Gun are invisible. They won't know how dangerous it is until their insides explode violently. The Gantz suit makes him faster and stronger than peak human. He can also BFR anyone that he can tag with the T-Gun, and the X-Shotgun allows him to lock and hit multiple targets.

#4 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Young Justice. That is all. But I also hate One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist... Tough call.

#5 Posted by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

Anime Young Justice ftw

#6 Edited by Mezmero (969 posts) - - Show Bio

Nami must be in her 20's after the time skip. Should she really be on a "Young" team. The skill and metahumans of Young Justice might outclass team 2. I just don't see a hard counter to the magical anime bull crap of team 2 other than Wonder Girl though that's questionable. I'd go with team 2 for a win solely because of the firepower of their magic users. If you added Raven it might be slightly more even.

@reikai: Gantz suits and weapons are based on alien tech. The Blue Beetle might be able to warn them of this threat before it hits.

#7 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Young Justice. That is all. But I also hate One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist... Tough call.

Ah, your just angry because Marvel animation doesn't have the track record of DC animation.

#8 Posted by Jgames (1691 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: How dare you not like those shows, next you be telling me teen titans and fairy tail suck

#9 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite: No, not that! I love me those Justice League and Superman/Batman movies. Green Lantern movies are great when they make them. I dislike Young Justice on a conceptual level.

#10 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames: You know it baby ;)

(Also Soul Eater...)

#11 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by reikai (4719 posts) - - Show Bio

@mezmero: But not based on Beetle tech nor is something that'd be known to him. It'd require Prep and Scanning to conclude it's not of earthly design. And I don't see any team getting prep.

Also, what the hell is Isidro doing in there? He might be decent with a sword thanks to Gutts teaching him a few things, but he's not a big threat. Even the small bombs Gutts gave him aren't that damaging. He'd probably only give Batgirl a few problems, some of which may involve admiring her rack. But that's about it.

If Gutts was in there, half the YJ team would be dead inside the first few minutes.

#13 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (12496 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

@mezmero: But not based on Beetle tech nor is something that'd be known to him. It'd require Prep and Scanning to conclude it's not of earthly design. And I don't see any team getting prep.

Also, what the hell is Isidro doing in there? He might be decent with a sword thanks to Gutts teaching him a few things, but he's not a big threat. Even the small bombs Gutts gave him aren't that damaging. He'd probably only give Batgirl a few problems, some of which may involve admiring her rack. But that's about it.

If Gutts was in there, half the YJ team would be dead inside the first few minutes.

Isido here for the same reason tim is here

#14 Posted by reikai (4719 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: By Time I assume you mean Tim Drake, aka Robin, who has all manner of tools and goodies in his utility belt. Isidro isn't up to par with that. Not like it matters since Kei can kill several of them on his own. Maka and Black Star will be taking out the heavy hitters.

#15 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: I mean that the whole idea of teen superheroes having stupid teenage drama is shitty. The characters themselves are just annoying, insufferably vapid and pale reflections of their adult counterparts.

#16 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: 1/2 of the drama was an ethical concern of Miss Martian on whether or not she would mindrape people

1/2 of the drama was about blue beetle and the scarab

???

#18 Posted by Marshall_Long (2438 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames said:

@godtriggerhulk: How dare you not like those shows, next you be telling me teen titans and fairy tail suck

Teen Titans is cool, I like Fairy Tail as well but those friendship powerups can get very lame sometimes.

#19 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: There was also the retarded relationship between Ms. Martian and Superboy. Not to mention Superboy's weird daddy issues with Superman. Gag me with a spoon. Also Red Arrow is effeminate.

#20 Posted by reikai (4719 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh who cares. It was an entertaining series while it lasted. But honestly nothing is ever going to beat the 90's X-Men TAS series.

#21 Posted by eternalnature (364 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Young Justice for simple fact most have fought together for years and know how to fight together as a team. While the other team has no idea what each other can do or not do.

#22 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: I mean that the whole idea of teen superheroes having stupid teenage drama is shitty. The characters themselves are just annoying, insufferably vapid and pale reflections of their adult counterparts.

So you'd rather them fight all the time? It makes perfect sense for teenage superheroes to have teenage drama. Operative word, teenager. It made it far better than it would have been had they just fought all the time.

#23 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: That's a false choice. I shouldn't have to choose between teenage drama and teenagers fighting. We shouldn't have shows about teenagers at all!

#24 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: That's a false choice. I shouldn't have to choose between teenage drama and teenagers fighting. We shouldn't have shows about teenagers at all!

I know that this response was in a joking manner so I won't reply with a serious response of my own. Young Justice was one of the better cartoons of the past few years though

#25 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: Kidding aside, I can understand enjoying Young Justice, teen superheroes just aren't my cup of tea.