Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Princess_Kenny

No preps

No moral

Naruto doesn't have nine tailed beast.

This is cartoon version Young Justice and pre-Shippuden Konoha 11.

Fight takes place in Catching Fire's arena. The hunger game style.

Win by death. The last members standing gain victory for the team.

Let the game begin.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be entertaining.

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given superboy, kid flash, and martian girl, Im pretty sure YJ takes this with relative ease.

Princess_Kenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Princess_Kenny

@trueking95: i thought about it but this is not a straight up brawl. It happens in CF's arena so the ninjas could use the best of their stealth, traps and assasination powers. With the right setup, Ino can take over MM body. Rock Lee opening 4th or 5th gate can reach cartoon kid flash's speed, if not faster. Also, there are many ways for the ninjas to abuse kid flash's speed. Superboy's only good thing his his durability, he doesn't have the brain to be a real threat. So I think the battle will be close.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DBVSE7

Lee or Naruto COULD solo since there are no restrictions on them. YJs best members aren't that impressive in the show.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Konoha 11 gets stomped very hard

1. Megan can solo she can and will mind rip in character with no morls they'll all be vegetables before they can even use one ninjutsu

2. Blue Beetle can solo no one in the Konoha 11 can put him down

3. Superboy can solo same as Blue

4. Wondergirl can solo same as Blue with very high difficulty

5. Zatanna can solo she could create copies and I don't think Neji's byakugan can see through magical illusions considering they aren't composed of chakra and she used elemental manipulation in the first season which none of them can deal with.

Not to mention the normal fighters like Robin and Artemis can fight much better than all of the Konoha 11 except probably for naruto.

Post Shippuuden would stand a better chance but still lose as no telepathic defenses for those in naruto or at least not any strong telepathic defenses.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Konoha 11 stomps hard.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, I think a case could be made for the Young Justice team against this version of the Konoha 11

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: i agree with everything except you saying that none of konoha 11 can match robin and artemis in h2h. neji, lee, and sasuke are all miles beyond them in ability

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Miss Martian turns intangible and destroys them with TP.

GG

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

Konoha 11 stomps hard.

Your kidding right?

there are no restrictions on their abilities. With current feats naruto stomps. Hell its arguable that the kohona 11 in the OP pic would win.

The only threat you can rely on are telepathic attacks which i doubt works on naruto considering kyuubi is apart of his consciousness.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

@uchiha454: i agree with everything except you saying that none of konoha 11 can match robin and artemis in h2h. neji, lee, and sasuke are all miles beyond them in ability

Sasuke isn't apart of the Konoha 11 I agree with neji even though the don't have chakra points his juken should still be effective on them but kid flash should be able to deal with lee at the very least hold him off lee with gates will beat down robin and artemis I did overlook their styles.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

@deathhero61 said:

Konoha 11 stomps hard.

Your kidding right?

there are no restrictions on their abilities. With current feats naruto stomps. Hell its arguable that the kohona 11 in the OP pic would win.

The only threat you can rely on are telepathic attacks which i doubt works on naruto considering kyuubi is apart of his consciousness.

The OP says no access to the nine tails and pre-Shippuuden they have done nothing that would place them anywhere near being able to fight or injure MM none of them even use katon jutsu not to mention blue's adaptability and zatanna's elemental manipulation.

Even in recalling all of their fights I can't think of a single thing they could do to pull a 1/100 win.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@deathhero61 said:

Konoha 11 stomps hard.

Your kidding right?

The OP says no access to the nine tails and pre-Shippuuden they have done nothing that would place them anywhere near being able to fight or injure MM none of them even use katon jutsu not to mention blue's adaptability and zatanna's elemental manipulation.

Even in recalling all of their fights I can't think of a single thing they could do to pull a 1/100 win.

Show me feats that put any of them on par with konoha 11. Please.

I truly get the vibe that you are wanking so feats please.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Uchiha545

@deathhero61 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@deathhero61 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@deathhero61 said:

Konoha 11 stomps hard.

Your kidding right?

Fine

Loading Video...

Miss Martian instantly destroying Kaldur's mind

Loading Video...

Zatanna has an array of spells to stop or control them

Loading Video...

Wonder Girl took hits from Lobo no one not even choji is on that level

Loading Video...

Blue fights and adapts to YJ members impulse's speed and wonder girl's strength

So still consider this wanking if you have feats that would suggest the Konoha 11 could beat those things I'd like to see them because I say that I am adaquetly familiar with 90% of Naruto pre-shippuuden so unless they did something impressive in filler I don't think you'll find any good feats that allows them a win here. I have feats for the other members if you need more reasons why they win :)

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning toward Young Justice on this one. Don't really think any of them can put down blue beetle. Miss Martian and Superboy are would also be incredibly difficult to stop.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very one-sided in favor of YJ. Everyone on the 11 can be countered by at least one on the YJ team.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@deathhero61 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@deathhero61 said:

Konoha 11 stomps hard.

Your kidding right?

Fine

Loading Video...

Miss Martian instantly destroying Kaldur's mind

Loading Video...

Zatanna has an array of spells to stop or control them

Loading Video...

Wonder Girl took hits from Lobo no one not even choji is on that level

Loading Video...

Blue fights and adapts to YJ members impulse's speed and wonder girl's strength

So still consider this wanking if you have feats that would suggest the Konoha 11 could beat those things I'd like to see them because I say that I am adaquetly familiar with 90% of Naruto pre-shippuuden so unless they did something impressive in filler I don't think you'll find any good feats that allows them a win here. I have feats for the other members if you need more reasons why they win :)

shots fired

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Uchiha545

@deathhero61 Forgot to mention superboy's insane durability probably his best trait in YJ

Loading Video...

Amazo with Martian Manhunter, Superman, and Red Tornado's abilities copied was beating superboy down badly yet he still was able to keep fighting. The damage output from Amazo is far superior to the strongest moves that the konoha 11 has to offer whether it be Lee with his gates open, Butterfly Choji punch, kiba's fang over fang, or naruto's rasengan none of those have enough damage output to permanently stop superboy.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DeathHero61

@uchiha454:

Already stated that mental attacks are the only option if mm doesn't get blitzed

There isn't a single spell that will pose a threat, at all. The only possible one that poses a threat are ones that have to do with limited body control such as the first spell she used in the beginning, plus she has no speed whatsoever, and is not even peak human. And her strongest spells take forever to chant which explains all the times she nearly or does get blitzed.

I really don't see how this is impressive. Especially going by post shippuden standards:

This is what Sakura's normal chakra punches can do :

No Caption Provided

This is what her punches did to Sasori's iron sand (mostly made of magnetite so easily weights in the tens of tons, too lazy to make the calcs) :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now lets get back to good old choji

*Cough*

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

*Cough*

I really don't need to say a word.

Don't even get me started on naruto.

Next.

The fact that blue was getting tagged in the first place and had to calculate where he was going to be debunks that feat on several cases. Plus it wouldn't be counted as combat speed. He gets blitzed.

Naruto's fight with pain speaks volumes on what naruto can do in this fight.

Loading Video...

In fact i'd argue that naruto could potentially solo. He is heavily strategic, he is crazy skilled can spam several thousand clones, and can multi-task. There is so much he could do in this battle.

Edit: Almost forgot:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now as for the amazo fight all i see is hype and speculation. Shows such as young justice tend to have some inconsistencies due to plot. Also the force of amazo's punches are not impressive at all and it seems like you are truly overexaggerating what they can do.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

Already stated that mental attacks are the only option if mm doesn't get blitzed

Fastest is Lee and Kid Flash should be able to keep up and Naruto characters has no answer for intangibility look at how obito trolled all of them and not to mention but MM's intangibility does not have a time limit also Naruto characters don't have good durability against blunt force save for maybe orochimaru and current madara but they aren't here if Wonder girl punches as hard as she did with Lobo I doubt any would survive.

There isn't a single spell that will pose a threat, at all. The only possible one that poses a threat are ones that have to do with limited body control such as the first spell she used in the beginning, plus she has no speed whatsoever, and is not even peak human. And her strongest spells take forever to chant which explains all the times she nearly or does get blitzed.

So if they get frozen that won't work? or set on fire? or tripped up by illusions?

I really don't see how this is impressive. Especially going by post shippuden standards:

OP says pre shippuden so...

This is what Sakura's normal chakra punches can do :

No Caption Provided

This is what her punches did to Sasori's iron sand (mostly made of magnetite so easily weights in the tens of tons, too lazy to make the calcs) :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now lets get back to good old choji

*Cough*

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

*Cough*

I really don't need to say a word.

That is not enough to kill superboy heck I doubt its enough to kill wondergirl.

Don't even get me started on naruto.

The best thing Naruto could do in this case would be to summon gamabunta although I don't see that helping much.

Next.

The fact that blue was getting tagged in the first place and had to calculate where he was going to be debunks that feat on several cases. Plus it wouldn't be counted as combat speed. He gets blitzed.

Only Lee can blitz relying on one speedster especially when the other team has one isn't a very good argument Lee won't be able to blitz MM and Blue in addition to dealing with Kid Flash.

Naruto's fight with pain speaks volumes on what naruto can do in this fight.

Loading Video...

In fact i'd argue that naruto could potentially solo. He is heavily strategic, he is crazy skilled can spam several thousand clones, and can multi-task. There is so much he could do in this battle.

I don't get what your are trying to say here but until the OP gets edited to say current versions are allowed I am not putting my focus on it there is really nothing here I see that shows that pre shippuden konoha 11 would pose a threat to them.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Okay here is what YOU said:

Post Shippuuden would stand a better chance but still lose

Hence a majority of my previous post.

Legit proof to back that up please?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Uchiha545

@deathhero61 said:

@uchiha454: Okay here is what YOU said:

Post Shippuuden would stand a better chance but still lose

Hence a majority of my previous post.

Legit proof to back that up please?

Yes because of MM the only way they could win is if Naruto creates a clone to use each bijuu rasengan then he has and determine that lava release (fire) is her weakness then exploit it not saying its impossible just that it is difficult to pull off.

Superman (Amazo copied) and Lobo should be physically superior to Choji even if they are the watered down animation versions. Punching a half kryptonian a distance is not a small feat when the league was controlled by savage he temporarly restrained superman while robin delivered the kryptonite. This video should help

Loading Video...

Superboy before applying his shields was tanking punches from a full kryptonian clone. So are you suggesting that Choji's damage output is really higher than Superman's? and do you still believe pre shippuden konoha 11 win?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Striking strength has never been that much of a consistent factor for supes you know -.-

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Uchiha545

@deathhero61 said:

@uchiha454: Striking strength has never been that much of a consistent factor for supes you know -.-

I agree but the kryptonian clone best allows for the comparison as his punches sent superboy flying and continuously left craters in the ground. Striking strength is mostly inconsistent because of the opponents he face in animation in JLA when he fought Darkseid that he proved that he is strong enough to end his fights in a few punches even stating that he always is forced to hold back but that is going off topic.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Neji takes a quarter, Lee takes a quarter, Naruto takes a quarter, Chouji takes a quarter. GG YJ~

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

YJ wins.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Current versions or any Shippuden versions of Konoha 11 can win easily

but kid versions gonna loose eventually

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DarthAznable

Lee solos

No Caption Provided
lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lowlaville

Ya if you give Lee a bottle of Sake, he solos. He knocked out a jounin like Gai yo.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Besides, 5th Gate already surpasses the speed of sound.

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By iconrocket123

ok..yj has other members...rocket, beast boy, lagoon boy and a few others...

1.rocket can trap the entire konoha

2. gar can transform into any animal am i right? he can follow up with impulse even if he goes down..he can finish what he started..(if cheetah)

3. lagoon boy can transform into his puffed form..hes nearly superboy's level..

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young Justice...

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Nyas
kasino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meg could solo and Ino won't be able to control her

Kid Flash might be able to cause the 2nd most problems but none speedsters take him on in Young Justice and win

after that Superboy/WonderGirl/Blue can present some challenges but mostly Blue with the sonic blast against the ears

Kid Flash is only faster and their strength is threatening enough, Rock Lee is tasked with Wally

Shino/Neji are two much for everyone except Meg and Beetle sonic blast

the teamwork from the 11 is also far superior to Young Justice

Fu-Dog007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miss Martian solos. Naruto characters don't have defense for TP

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By IRS

Eh give Naruto it's due, Blue Beetle and Meg are really the ones they have to worry about. Fortunately for YJ those two are all they need.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Konoha.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Miss Martian turns intangible and destroys them with TP.

GG

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:
@wolverine08 said:

Konoha.

Who is going to stop Ms M's tp?

I never thought of that actually. I suppose it she got blitzed up close her threat could be neutralized, but I guess this forest the fight takes place in gives her range to work with.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:
@wolverine08 said:

Konoha.

I never thought of that actually. I suppose it she got blitzed up close her threat could be neutralized, but I guess this forest the fight takes place in gives her range to work with.

And if she goes intangible?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:
@wolverine08 said:

Konoha.

Oh yeah, definitely game over for the Naruto squad.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:
@wolverine08 said:

Konoha.

Oh yeah, definitely game over for the Naruto squad.

MAZAHS!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers