#1 Edited by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio
Young Justice: Aqualad, Artemis, Miss Martian, Superboy, Dick Grayson, Wally West, Zatanna, Rocket, and Blue Beetle
vs
Avengers: Captain America, Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, Hulk, Black Panther, Wasp, Thor, and Hank Pym

Only feats that are in their shows.
Random Encounter, Miss Martian has no telepathy and everyone has usual gear...who wins?
#2 Posted by jayskee (1903 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos

#3 Posted by TheCannon (16074 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Avengers. But Young Justice is at a major disadvantage with Miss Martian not having telepathy.

#4 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor doesn't solo here, cartoon Thor is really weak. Young Justice wins this.

#5 Posted by VenomousDragon (843 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the avengers have better high end feats.

#6 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayskee said:

Thor solos

Agreed.

@Jayfournines said:

Don't know where you got this from.

#7 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

jla stomps

#8 Posted by tg1982 (2707 posts) - - Show Bio

A: EMH wins.

#9 Posted by The Stegman (20749 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor doesn't solo, but removing MM's telepathy does ensure a victory for EMH

#10 Posted by XImpossibruX (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

Love to see anyone argue that Young justice can take down Thor or Hulk...

EMH stomp

#11 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: oh dont worry, once DC fanboys smell this they will be here, followed by Marvel fanboys, just sit back and watch the show

BTW EMH wins, too bad the tards at disney are canning the show. Lets just hope CN's Green lantern and yet to be seen I AM BATARD get canned, got that Style of animation Kills the show, would love to see justice league done in the same art style of YJ

#12 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

Night Wing stood infront of his team Aqualad, Artemis, Miss Martian, Superboy, Wally West, Zatanna, Rocket, and Blue Beetle "TEAM MANU!-" before he could speak the hulking green monster roared "HULK IS THE STRONGEST THERE IS!" clapping his hands a powerful thunder shocked knocked everybody to the ground, Night Wing was the first to get up he came across a man in red and blue, Night Wing threw a explosive batarang but it was easily deflected buy the man's shield, Night Wing glanced to see how his team was doing, Aqua Lad and Superboy were already crushed by the green monster mean while a blond transvestite was fighting kid flash and artemis, "You can't beat us" Night Wing dogged several punches from the man and dropped a smoke grenade, a scream was heard Night Wing turned around and saw Zatana laying down on the feet of a man in Iron "YOU BASTARD!" Night Wing shouted, he felt a sharp pain piece his back and he fell to the ground.

Miss Martian saw the horror, four members were already killed in moments, she herself was having a hard time fighting two beings one in black and the other in purple she herself was getting overwhelmed "Guys I nee-" Miss M stopped her words as she was in shock as she saw Kid Flash and Artemis obliterated into ashes by lightning, she than saw Rocket and Blue Beetle crushed and obliterated by the green beast and man in armor, Miss M fell to her knees as her last allies died, she looked up as her enemies walked towards her "Please don't" she helplessly raised her hands in front of her preparing for a painful and slow death.

#13 Edited by thewidowsbite (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 said:

Night Wing stood infront of his team Aqualad, Artemis, Miss Martian, Superboy, Wally West, Zatanna, Rocket, and Blue Beetle "TEAM MANU!-" before he could speak the hulking green monster roared "HULK IS THE STRONGEST THERE IS!" clapping his hands a powerful thunder shocked knocked everybody to the ground, Night Wing was the first to get up he came across a man in red and blue, Night Wing threw a explosive batarang but it was easily deflected buy the man's shield, Night Wing glanced to see how his team was doing, Aqua Lad and Superboy were already crushed by the green monster mean while a blond transvestite was fighting kid flash and artemis, "You can't beat us" Night Wing dogged several punches from the man and dropped a smoke grenade, a scream was heard Night Wing turned around and saw Zatana laying down on the feet of a man in Iron "YOU BASTARD!" Night Wing shouted, he felt a sharp pain piece his back and he fell to the ground.

Miss Martian saw the horror, four members were already killed in moments, she herself was having a hard time fighting two beings one in black and the other in purple she herself was getting overwhelmed "Guys I nee-" Miss M stopped her words as she was in shock as she saw Kid Flash and Artemis obliterated into ashes by lightning, she than saw Rocket and Blue Beetle crushed and obliterated by the green beast and man in armor, Miss M fell to her knees as her last allies died, she looked up as her enemies walked towards her "Please don't" she helplessly raised her hands in front of her preparing for a painful and slow death.

I'm sorry, blond what? You're kidding right?

#14 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewidowsbite: Oh,ermm, how did that get there? let me edit it.

#15 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Kids get spanked. 

#16 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by gonjasufi (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Martian with her TP would give the avengers a rough time. She's a white martian after all.

#18 Posted by thewidowsbite (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonjasufi: She is, but Hulk and Thor would still be too much for her.Between Iron Man's superior flight speed and repulsor blasts, and Hank (his giant stature more than likely at least providing a distraction while the others get to pounding, plus Ms. Marvel. I don't see YJ taking this at all.

#19 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewidowsbite said:

@gonjasufi: She is, but Hulk and Thor would still be too much for her.Between Iron Man's superior flight speed and repulsor blasts, and Hank (his giant stature more than likely at least providing a distraction while the others get to pounding, plus Ms. Marvel. I don't see YJ taking this at all.

It ends like in my scenario.

#20 Posted by gonjasufi (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewidowsbite said:

She becomes intangible and invisible and uses her extremely powerful tk, wally is probably too fast for any of the emh characters to tag. Also, none of the avengers can really do anything about zatanna getting off a few spells, no telling what she could do. YJ doesnt necessarily win, im just arguing that they have a chance.

#21 Posted by thewidowsbite (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonjasufi: Of course they do. I never said this was a stomp, and I'm sure YJ would put up a good fight, but none of them have the power to stop Hulk or Thor. Even if they managed to take down Cap, Wasp or Hawkeye, even Black Panther would be a little too agile. MM would probably be the last to fall but even her tk, as impressive as it is, do any lasting damage to Hulk or Thor. Hulk alone would probably be too much for her tk to handle and using it on him would only make him angrier to the point where he might possibly shrug it off.

#22 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonjasufi: @gonjasufi: @thewidowsbite:

Guys my scenario is 85% accurate.

#23 Posted by thewidowsbite (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: Dude, there's no guarantee that it would go down like that. Superboy is half-Kryptonian so I don't see him getting crushed so easily and losing without so much as a fight. Plus M'gann seeing all her teamates dead would not make her surrender, it would most likely make her go ape s#!t and take out at least the EMH heroes who could be harmed by her tk. Ultimately she'd be unable to do anything about Thor or Hulk or maybe even Ms. Marvel (she does have near-invulnerability) and would then have to either flee or die.

#24 Posted by Gritterr (490 posts) - - Show Bio

Somebody please convince me that Thor or Hulk wont Solo this.(Ive only seen season 1 of both shows...love them both)

#25 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewidowsbite said:

@Trinity00: Dude, there's no guarantee that it would go down like that. Superboy is half-Kryptonian so I don't see him getting crushed so easily and losing without so much as a fight. Plus M'gann seeing all her teamates dead would not make her surrender, it would most likely make her go ape s#!t and take out at least the EMH heroes who could be harmed by her tk. Ultimately she'd be unable to do anything about Thor or Hulk or maybe even Ms. Marvel (she does have near-invulnerability) and would then have to either flee or die.

But this is hulk same guy who resisted several thousands g's casually while standing up and throwing sky scrapers into orbit, Super boy has been harmed by tank shells, of course he's going to get stomped, M'gann will be to busy in shock to use tp or fight back.

#26 Posted by thewidowsbite (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 said:

@thewidowsbite said:

But this is hulk same guy who resisted several thousands g's casually while standing up and throwing sky scrapers into orbit, Super boy has been harmed by tank shells, of course he's going to get stomped, M'gann will be to busy in shock to use tp or fight back.

Harmed as in visibly injured, or just knocked out/staggered? And M'gann doesn't have tp in this fight.

#27 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewidowsbite:He had burnt marks and grunted in pain and got staggered.

#28 Posted by gonjasufi (173 posts) - - Show Bio

To me, Martian Manhunter would solo the EMH avengers. He stated that she her facility for TP is far beyond his, that's scary powerful.

#29 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonjasufi:Nothing Hulk or Thor can't handle.

#30 Edited by thewidowsbite (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: Well then I say Hulk kills him, especially since he can't fly and is way less powerful than his comics counterpart.

@gonjasufi: Yet how powerful even Martian Manhunter's telepathy is, in this particular continuity, is unknown. He obviously has some impressive skills, but he might not have as much power as his comic counterpart since he doesn't have all that many spectacular showings (as far as I know, but correct me if I'm wrong). Just like Superboy being less powerful than his counterpart, Martian Manhunter could very well be less than half as powerful as his. That would then mean that Miss Martian, though more powerful than Martian Manhunter, may not really be as powerful as he think she is, at least compared to the likes of Professor X, Jean Grey, Emma Frost or Exodus (just as examples).

#31 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

You obviously haven't seen the latest episodes

Young Justice: Aqualad, Artemis, Miss Martian, Superboy, Dick Grayson, Wally West, Zatanna, Rocket, and Blue Beetle

vs

Avengers: Captain America, Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, Hulk, Black Panther, Wasp, Thor, and Hank Pym

Thor, Hulk and Ms. Marvel are to much

#32 Posted by HellionVulcan (3459 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers thor high end feats put him above everyone in this like his fight with Graviton (i think his name is) & the latest Ultron episode the combined might of the evil avengers to take him down was epic but without telepathy the young justice kids lose badly .

#33 Posted by The_Obsidian_Emperor (93 posts) - - Show Bio
@Almighty_Darkseid said:

jla stomps

You have trouble reading?  It clearly says Young Justice.... -.-
#34 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

Avangers haves to much experience I think they will win but the YJ cast are no puchover.

#35 Posted by 80sBaby (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, Hulk or Ms. Marvel could solo this.

#36 Posted by samirerre (37 posts) - - Show Bio

the young justice is welll....young ,they are not as skilled as the avengers.wtf robin is 13 yrs old? .and also the avengers have the hulk.

#37 Posted by Jodema (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.

#38 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jodema said:

Avengers.

Assemble

#39 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1138 posts) - - Show Bio