• 65 results
Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ingyball

Team Avatar gets, Aang, Katara, Toph, Zuko, Ty Lee, Korra(end of season 4) Mako, Bolin, Lin beifong, All the airbenders

EDIT: morlas off for Avatar all types of bending are a go. I'm also adding Iroh to the list.

Edit2: Team Avatar has both the Bison from each of the series.

vs

Superboy

Miss Martian(is not allowed to mind rape)

Aqualad

night wing

kid flash(wally west)

Bat girl

Beast boy

Wonder girl

fight takes place in the Earth Kingdom near the sea. It's also a full moon.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YJ

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

THEAMAZEDEDPOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Aang create a fire tornado and earthquake to BFR most of the team then the rest gang up on the remainder of the team

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy solos

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Young J

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Superboy could potentially solo. They literally have no way of putting him down and he'd tank just about every attack they could muster-up.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sy8000

Most of Young Justice solos.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy could potentially solo. They literally have no way of putting him down and he would tank just about every attack they could muster-up.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young justice

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young justice, they are just too durable.

ebonhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young Justice. Though I doubt superboy could solo, the avatar team is pretty versatile. This isn't a easy fight for them, I think.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Add in the fire lord, iroh, and azula then you'll have a fight ;)

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just made new changes to the OP

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still YJ

Emperor97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't how YJ can lose. Superboy alone could solo but wondergirl and kid flash would also be forces that could destroy team avatar.

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would they counter Katara's blood bending? or all the air benders sucking the air out of everyone? don't forget there going up against all the airbenders from Book 3 and 4.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KCMinato

superboy will solo .

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young Justice wouldn't speed blitz with morals on though

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's why I think the Avatar team would win this, in Young Justice we see that Miss Martian and Aqualad are vulnerableto fire, so the fire benders would be able to defeat them. Superboy still needs to breathe right? so a morals off team of airbenders would be able to suffocate him. A morals off Katara would blood bend and defeat wonder Girl. Aang and Korra would be able to handle the rest themselves. As for Kid flash remember he's much slower in the show and I think a Toph who can sense the vibrations of the ground would be able to defeat him.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kyrees

@ingyball said:

Here's why I think the Avatar team would win this, in Young Justice we see that Miss Martian and Aqualad are vulnerableto fire, so the fire benders would be able to defeat them. Superboy still needs to breathe right? so a morals off team of airbenders would be able to suffocate him. A morals off Katara would blood bend and defeat wonder Girl. Aang and Korra would be able to handle the rest themselves. As for Kid flash remember he's much slower in the show and I think a Toph who can sense the vibrations of the ground would be able to defeat him.

so you are just saying the YJ would just stand there and take all that and kid flash gets magically sensed through earth vibrations despite the fact that he's nearly approaching the sound barrier ?

yeah that's really going to sway anyone here /sarcasm. might you want to argue on the justice league level then considering all those scenarios can be easily applied to them ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YJ brutal curbstomp

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: no one is going to just stand there, but YJ doesn't have to be still to be hit. The Air benders are fairly fast when flying, they can keep with and choke the air out of Super Boy, who didn't show any impressive speed feats through the show. Neither Calder or Megan are fast enough to completely evade the fire benders, once they get hit they start to weaken, Plus Mako is fairly good at lightning bending. And Toph has shown that she can sense where someone is going to move before it happens plus when did Kid Flash use his top speed in an actual hand to hand fight? Can Wonder Girl do anything while being blood bended? and no one else an answer for Aang and Korra, especially when they go into Avatar state. Basically Kid flash would be the last alive and would eventually get tired from running. And no, the avatar team couldn't take on the Justice league because the Justice league is at their primes and are much faster and have many more skill than their young justice counter parts.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kyrees

@ingyball said:

no one is going to just stand there, but YJ doesn't have to be still to be hit. The Air benders are fairly fast when flying, they can keep with and choke the air out of Super Boy, who didn't show any impressive speed feats through the show. Neither Calder or Megan are fast enough to completely evade the fire benders, once they get hit they start to weaken, Plus Mako is fairly good at lightning bending. And Toph has shown that she can sense where someone is going to move before it happens plus when did Kid Flash use his top speed in an actual hand to hand fight? Can Wonder Girl do anything while being blood bended? and no one else an answer for Aang and Korra, especially when they go into Avatar state. Basically Kid flash would be the last alive and would eventually get tired from running. And no, the avatar team couldn't take on the Justice league because the Justice league is at their primes and are much faster and have many more skill than their young justice counter parts.

if the average bender can evade what the average bender can throw, why can't the YJ do the same ? superboy is still a half kryptonian and is more likely to power through everything thrown at him, even if it's air suction. did zaheer manage to air lock significantly faster beings in the series ? megan can still fly and cloak and TP anyone. kid flash is still infinitely faster than what the avatars or toph can sense. why focus on wonder girl when the other characters are more than capable of knocking katara out ? avatar state might be a lead of some sort but without a real hard protection against TP, it wouldn't matter that long.

you talk as if the avatar team knows exactly who target to accordingly. do i assume that the YJ are also going to know who target accordingly then ?

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: The difference here is that the Avatar team does not have the same weakness that the YJ team has, Katara could blood bend anyone except for maybe Megan, Lin and Toph can metal bend any metal used against them. Unless TP can one shot everyone then they can kill Megan befores she does it again. And if we're going to use how could the Team Avatar defend against TP then you could say how could YJ defend against an Avatar State Aang, Korra and Katara during a full moon sending waves of waves of water at YJ (they're fighting by an ocean)? Only 2 members of YJ can tank that. Thise being Megan and Calder. The 2 would then be defeated.

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees:

Plus since it's morals off for the avatar team, Bolin could Magma bend everyone on the YJ side, what do they have to defend against that? The heat would weaken Megan and Calder, most of the others would die with contact of the magma except Super Boy, who the Air benders can take care of.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kyrees

@ingyball said:

The difference here is that the Avatar team does not have the same weakness that the YJ team has, Katara could blood bend anyone except for maybe Megan, Lin and Toph can metal bend any metal used against them. Unless TP can one shot everyone then they can kill Megan befores she does it again. And if we're going to use how could the Team Avatar defend against TP then you could say how could YJ defend against an Avatar State Aang, Korra and Katara during a full moon sending waves of waves of water at YJ (they're fighting by an ocean)? Only 2 members of YJ can tank that. Thise being Megan and Calder. The 2 would then be defeated.

avatar doesn't have the same weakness ? as far as i remember, the avatar team is human and you are matching them to boosted humans and aliens here. lin and toph can only bend the average metal from the human characters but calder's weapons are not even barely considered "surface metal". katara blood bending one character is laughably limiting herself and it's questionable she can bend the martian and kryptonian. avatar state aang and korra and katara doing a tsunami within their battle area is really going to do wonders for everyone especially the people who can't fly. so what's preventing megan from cloaking, flying and TPing the avatar state characters who literally showed themselves as potential targets due to avatar state ? what's preventing superboy from generally standing through that wave or do something drastic like throw a big chunk of earth to them ? what's preventing kid flash from generally outrunning that wave or create a counter tornado like he did when he ran along the flashes ?

oh magma bend as if that tsunami arguments wasn't worst enough, you might as well send a big stack of lava to everyone or throw small magma shurikens that are quite dodgable as well.

you still talk like the avatar team knows who to target accordingly. do i consider now that the YJ can target anyone accordingly then ?

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ingyball

@kyrees: The thing is that there are multiple YJ characters specifically weak to the elements, It is likely that the Avatar team will have multiple elementals fighting different people. So say you have Mako+an air bender fighting against Megan, once Mako lands a hit on Megan, she's going to become weak as shown in the show when she is hit or around fire. Any piece of earth thrown by Superboy would just be deflected by an Earth Bender. No one else has an answer to Zuko or Iroh. Heck All Team Avatar has to do is have Aang put a protective ( I should add they they have both Air Bisons with them) bubble around both Bisons and have Bolin Surround YJ in Magma then Have the Water Benders drown them all, then they fight who is left. Yeah Team Avatar might have Weaknesses, but YJ really doesn't have the ability to exploit those weaknesses like Team Avatar can to YJ.

Edit: YJ can target who they want, but remember there's much more on Team Avatar so they won't be 1 on 1 fights. Also Ty Lee can chi block any of the human fighters on YJ I.E Night Wing, Bat Girl, Beast Boy, maybe even Aqualad.

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yj

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy solos

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy can't take on all those benders by himself, tell me how does YJ overcome those numbers?

ebonhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still young justice though it's a much closer fight now. And no way in hell can superboy solo.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team avatar has a chance here people.

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young justice wins. OP should stop playing favorites and trying to make his preferred team win.

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1ed209I'm not playing favorites, I just don't see how Young Justice can counter when 2 of their heavy hitters are exceptionally weak to fire. Tell me what can Young Justice do to stop all of the benders Remember there's at least 20 or so airbenders that they're going against plus the names mentioned.

ebonhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ebonhawk

This isn't a stomp in any sense. team avatar has major firepower and versatility. I give it to YJ 7/10

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GXrevolution96

@ingyball

Bolin couldn't even hit the mechs with his lava bending and they were able to dodge all his lava attacks. In fact, neither him or Ghazan were ever able to tag anyone with it and creating large pools of lava took time. lava is slow and is not unavoidable. Besides, it wouldn't put Superboy down. He dipped his feat in a lava pool and there wasn't a single scratch or mark on his skin. Kaldur can nullfy the lava with his water and Kid Flash can cool it back to rock with his tornadoes.

Zaheer is the only air bender who has shown to suffocate people with air bending.

I dont recall Katara ever blood bending multiple targets. When she freed Sokka and Aang, she wasn't really controlling their bodies per say. She just nullfied Hama's influence. There is nothing to suggest that she could submit multple targets with it. That said, i doubt she would be able to pin Wally down and there is no eveidence that it would work on someone as durable as Kaldur and Superboy, who are heaps and bounds more durable than anyone who has ever been blood bent in the show. Furthermore, Miss M can just KO her with telekenisis by knocking her against a wall or tree.

Any piece of earth thrown by Superboy would just be deflected by an Earth Bender.

Whoever said that he only has to throw large projectiles?

Bolin Surround YJ in Magma then Have the Water Benders drown them all, then they fight who is left.

And how they going to drown them exactly? Either Miss Martian or Kaldur can re-direct the water. Besides, Miss Martian, Wonder Girl and Beast boy can all fly. Superboy can leap. Attempting to drown Kaldur is just going to make him miss Atlantis even more,

YJ can target who they want, but remember there's much more on Team Avatar so they won't be 1 on 1 fights.

True but doesn't matter when KF can take out a fair amount of them in a few seconds.

Also Ty Lee can chi block any of the human fighters on YJ I.E Night Wing, Bat Girl, Beast Boy, maybe even Aqualad.

Nightwing is just as capable in H2H as Tai Li and is just as agile, if not more so. He blitzed about a dozen Biyian soldiers and man handled LOS and kicked one of them through a boulder(There are more). Not to mention, he has various gadgets at his disposal. Batgirl repeatedly dodged attacks from Match whilst enclosed in a small area for an hour straight. I also don't see how she is chi blocking Beast Boy in animal form, and she has never chi blocked anyone with Kuldur's level of durability.

Thinking about it, I don't think anyone from YJ is soloing this. There are too many numbers. However, YJ do take the solid majority. The problem with the Avatar characters is that they all have normal human durability. Almost all the characters are one shot material to the likes of Wonder Girl, Miss M, SB, Kaldur and maybe even BB(If he assumed the right form). YJ deal with superhumans on a daily basis and they are very experienced and are trained specifcally to deal with these type of foes. This really is just another day at the office them. They have the mind link and are very organized and cohesive as team.

Perhaps if Team Avatar had prep, they could pull a win.

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ingyball

@gxrevolution96: Yes, but Night Wing can't put people down by hitting pressure points like Ty Lee does, also Miss M has never been shown to move water and Calder would not be able to move enough water to deflect an attack. I didn't say Katara would be Blood bending multiple targets, but she would blood bend a single opponent, Bolin wasn't trying to take down the Mechs, he was just trying to escape. Super Boy has nothing else to throw here, it takes place in a field in the Earth Nation next to the sea. There are just too many people for YJ to be able to win, and A morals Off Aang and Korra are going to wipe out the lower half of the team fairly quickly. And like I said once Miss M and Calder have to take on a fire bender, they're toast, literally.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kyrees

@ingyball said:

The thing is that there are multiple YJ characters specifically weak to the elements, It is likely that the Avatar team will have multiple elementals fighting different people. So say you have Mako+an air bender fighting against Megan, once Mako lands a hit on Megan, she's going to become weak as shown in the show when she is hit or around fire. Any piece of earth thrown by Superboy would just be deflected by an Earth Bender. No one else has an answer to Zuko or Iroh. Heck All Team Avatar has to do is have Aang put a protective ( I should add they they have both Air Bisons with them) bubble around both Bisons and have Bolin Surround YJ in Magma then Have the Water Benders drown them all, then they fight who is left. Yeah Team Avatar might have Weaknesses, but YJ really doesn't have the ability to exploit those weaknesses like Team Avatar can to YJ.

Edit: YJ can target who they want, but remember there's much more on Team Avatar so they won't be 1 on 1 fights. Also Ty Lee can chi block any of the human fighters on YJ I.E Night Wing, Bat Girl, Beast Boy, maybe even Aqualad.

except these are projectiles that even avatar characters can evade. it's not like these elements are pure kryptonite that they will instantly die. numbers don't really matter when the other side are basically humans. the YJ just got dumb for all of a sudden and the avatar team will suddenly be more cohesive in an instant ? that's subjective storytelling to benefit the avatar team.

i also find it more amusing that you added another edit for the avatar team to make it more easier for them to argue to win. at this point, you are losing credibility for maintaining the order of your thread. what's preventing you from adding another edit again ? i didn't even made the effort in calling you in arguing in your own thread but adding a second edit to help the avatar team is really starting to show who you really want to win. it's also starting to become counter intuitive that the avatar team is going to win because of you adding too many edits to the avatar team and yet the YJ remains constant.

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: I added the edit because the Airbenders always have their flying bisons with them in the show, but not everyone know that, the bison themseleves aren't going to do anything but transport, if you're talking about the edit before that I was told to do that. But yeah I had the bison in the fight the whole time, but for people who haven't seen the show they wouldn't have known that there was a flying bison that Accompanied Aang and the air benders from LoK

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kyrees

@ingyball said:

I added the edit because the Airbenders always have their flying bisons with them in the show, but not everyone know that, the bison themseleves aren't going to do anything but transport, if you're talking about the edit before that I was told to do that. But yeah I had the bison in the fight the whole time, but for people who haven't seen the show they wouldn't have known that there was a flying bison that Accompanied Aang and the air benders from LoK

irrelevant reason. someone has already pointed that you are already arguing on your own thread and now you keep editting your OP to argue for the avatar team. guess there's no point to continue here because you are just going to change your OP considering you now just not allowed miss martian to mind control. might as well make the YJ dumb and remove their powers for that matter.

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: I only edited my OP twice, one was a real edit that was proposed, the other was to add a part of a team that I was already considering there, I can give YJ a flying bison if you want? I wouldn't give them Megan's ship because it could actually fight on it's own, which would totally outmatch the other team making the fight a total mismatch. And I'm arguing on my own post because no one was giving Team Avatar a chance. In my original post I didn't know who would win, when someone said I should give Team Avatar more support I felt like they could actually win. I gave yet to see anyone say how YJ would take out everyone in Avatar. Remember this is a 8 person YJ team going up against 40+ benders with morals off, I don't see how they could win. and btw the 40+ benders except for Iroh have been here the whole time so that wasn't apart of an edit.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By kyrees

@ingyball said:

I only edited my OP twice, one was a real edit that was proposed, the other was to add a part of a team that I was already considering there, I can give YJ a flying bison if you want? I wouldn't give them Megan's ship because it could actually fight on it's own, which would totally outmatch the other team making the fight a total mismatch. And I'm arguing on my own post because no one was giving Team Avatar a chance. In my original post I didn't know who would win, when someone said I should give Team Avatar more support I felt like they could actually win. I gave yet to see anyone say how YJ would take out everyone in Avatar. Remember this is a 8 person YJ team going up against 40+ benders with morals off, I don't see how they could win. and btw the 40+ benders except for Iroh have been here the whole time so that wasn't apart of an edit.

or better yet remove all those edits and revert it to your original post but as if that's going to salvage this failed thread because of your numerous edits. the point is if you are going to change your OP more than once, people here just going to ignore it because the thread starter would just change his/her thread accordingly to suit the argument he/she wants to see. if people are already having a consensus answer, you accept the answer or challenge the answer, not change the OP.

it's battle forum etiquette to not argue on your own thread because you are essentially answering your own question. what's the point of asking it in the first place ?

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Like I said when I started the thread I didn't know who would win, then someone said that it wouldn't be a fair fight for Team Avatar and that I should edit h

the thread, so I did. You act like I edited the OP 5 times, I only made one more edit to add the fact that the Avatarteamdoes have their flying Bison with them. And I had to argue the other side, what's a debate with only one representation? And btw I still haven't heard a good argument on how YJ will be able to take down all the benders.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By kyrees

@ingyball: your original OP were normal morals, miss martian is allowed to mind control, flying bisons were not present, all benders were bending their known elements and iroh wasn't present. that's five changes in two edits with miss martian's mind control conveniently appearing when i used that argument.

you haven't heard a good argument because you keep changing the OP to suit the avatar team. if you actually kept to your OP, then people would have answered accordingly. heck, there's one user here that can argue of avatar though he would just be as annoyed with what you currently did.

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: No miss martian was bever allowed to mind rape, I didn't change that, and I was told told to add someone like Iroh to Avatar, I only changed adding Iroh and taking the Avatar team's morals off and added the bisons that's it.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By kyrees

@ingyball said:

No miss martian was bever allowed to mind rape, I didn't change that, and I was told told to add someone like Iroh to Avatar, I only changed adding Iroh and taking the Avatar team's morals off and added the bisons that's it.

the fact still remains that you kept changing your OP and you still kept arguing in your own thread.

keep doing that on other threads and no one would bother with your threads in the long run because they can't trust the OP (which is you) to keep a fairly stable thread.

Ingyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ingyball

@kyrees: I didn't keep changing the OP I changed it twice, the first time it was suggested that I changedit, the second tine was to clarify a member of the team is usually always there. That's all I've done and that's a poor excuse to not argue for one side, especially since it was suggested by a different person that I added someone to the Avatar Team.