• 66 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

v.s

Morals on IC, battle takes place in mount justice, team 1 strikes the adults first in a sneak attack. (Batman was too busy making out with Wonder Woman)

#2 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

bump?

#3 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

the answer is more than obvious.....

#4 Posted by anoldman (105 posts) - - Show Bio

JLU FTW

#5 Posted by TerryBogard2014 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite.

Young justice squad gets bodied

#6 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@TerryBogard2014 said:

Spite.

Young justice squad gets bodied

morals on in character, miss martian is also a waaaaaaaaay better telepath.

#7 Posted by YoungJustice (6846 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash, Supes, and MM solo..

#8 Posted by Wolfrazer (6768 posts) - - Show Bio

JLU, cause Batman could defeat anyone in the show. ANYONE.

#9 Posted by TerryBogard2014 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

@TerryBogard2014 said:

Spite.

Young justice squad gets bodied

morals on in character, miss martian is also a waaaaaaaaay better telepath.

But doesn't have any good durability feats that come to mind.also current megan was to afraid to mind attack despero after what she did aqua lad

#10 Posted by TheCannon (18800 posts) - - Show Bio

JLU (sigh). The biggest problem for the JL is Miss Martian, though Flash solos her.

#11 Posted by BatFan41487 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously JLU, Young Justice is basically the B team.

#12 Posted by lilben42 (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can take Nightwing, Batgirl, and robin and Green Lantern takes Blue Beetle and Wonder Woman takes Wonder Girl and Beast Boy Superman takes Superboy and that green guy and Martian Manhunter takes Miss Martian and Bumble Bee while Flash and Hawkgirl can help whoever.

#13 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

JLU (sigh). The biggest problem for the JL is Miss Martian, though Flash solos her.

he can't counter her intangibility,

@lilben42: @BatFan41487: @TerryBogard2014:

Blue Beetle is a wild card here, remember animated JLU members are no where near as strong as their comic parts, Superman and Martian Manhunter don't have hax durability

Only flash is the biggest threat.

but he won't speed blitz as soon as the battle begins cause The JL get sneak attacked.

#14 Posted by lilben42 (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: Fast forward to 8:00. Pretty hard to sneak up on Superman or Martian Manhunter. Flash is not the biggest threat here, Superboy could just do a ground pound tripping Flash or Miss Martian with her telekenesis. I say Martian Manhunter or Wonder Woman is the biggest threat. Martian Manhunter is just so powerful. Wonder Womans skill is her biggest advantage.

#15 Posted by soaringturkeys (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Impulse, Blue Bettle, Miss Martian are the ones to look out for.

#16 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42:No in the OP I meant the kids auto attack first [sneak attack] and than the match begins (read op)

#17 Posted by lilben42 (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: Oh ok well Flash and Hawkgirl gets knocked out for like 2 minutes then and then the Justice League defends themselves.

#18 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: I think they'd get knocked out a lot longer, also Green Lantern is arguably one of the weakest members.

His constructs get constantly destroyed by regular rockets, Beetle could dominate him quickly and than help take out superman.

#19 Posted by dondave (37615 posts) - - Show Bio

JLU ftw

#20 Posted by TerryBogard2014 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

@TheCannon said:

JLU (sigh). The biggest problem for the JL is Miss Martian, though Flash solos her.

he can't counter her intangibility,

@lilben42: @BatFan41487: @TerryBogard2014:

Blue Beetle is a wild card here, remember animated JLU members are no where near as strong as their comic parts, Superman and Martian Manhunter don't have hax durability

Only flash is the biggest threat.

but he won't speed blitz as soon as the battle begins cause The JL get sneak attacked.

Blue beetle hasnt really done anything impressive outside of his fight with the better black beetle :p

JLU superman has all that history dating back to new adventures.hes pretty durable

Nobody in that YJ picture is taking Darkside

and shes brain washed during the fight

Destroying braniac with speed force

I suppose i could also find clips that prove hawkgirl,MM and GL toughness.Batman is obvious

#21 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@TerryBogard2014 said:

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

@TheCannon said:

JLU (sigh). The biggest problem for the JL is Miss Martian, though Flash solos her.

he can't counter her intangibility,

@lilben42: @BatFan41487: @TerryBogard2014:

Blue Beetle is a wild card here, remember animated JLU members are no where near as strong as their comic parts, Superman and Martian Manhunter don't have hax durability

Only flash is the biggest threat.

but he won't speed blitz as soon as the battle begins cause The JL get sneak attacked.

Blue beetle hasnt really done anything impressive outside of his fight with the better black beetle :p

JLU superman has all that history dating back to new adventures.hes pretty durable

Nobody in that YJ picture is taking Darkside

and shes brain washed during the fight

Destroying braniac with speed force

I suppose i could also find clips that prove hawkgirl,MM and GL toughness.Batman is obvious

They still have weaknesses team can take advantage of for example

Superman's punches can't get through wasps shields (Wonder Woman failed punching through them in the other series, the reason because it's that they're powerd by kinetic energy so the harder and more they hit the stronger the shields become) Wasp can trap most of the jl member in a shield.

#22 Posted by TerryBogard2014 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

@TerryBogard2014 said:

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

@TheCannon said:

JLU (sigh). The biggest problem for the JL is Miss Martian, though Flash solos her.

he can't counter her intangibility,

@lilben42: @BatFan41487: @TerryBogard2014:

Blue Beetle is a wild card here, remember animated JLU members are no where near as strong as their comic parts, Superman and Martian Manhunter don't have hax durability

Only flash is the biggest threat.

but he won't speed blitz as soon as the battle begins cause The JL get sneak attacked.

Blue beetle hasnt really done anything impressive outside of his fight with the better black beetle :p

JLU superman has all that history dating back to new adventures.hes pretty durable

Nobody in that YJ picture is taking Darkside

and shes brain washed during the fight

Destroying braniac with speed force

I suppose i could also find clips that prove hawkgirl,MM and GL toughness.Batman is obvious

They still have weaknesses team can take advantage of for example

Superman's punches can't get through wasps shields (Wonder Woman failed punching through them in the other series, the reason because it's that they're powerd by kinetic energy so the harder and more they hit the stronger the shields become) Wasp can trap most of the jl member in a shield.

Wasp?I think your talking about Rocket who was promoted to the league.not a member of the young squad anymore.or even in the picture.Unless your gonna invoke everyone that was a member of the YJ squad.which then one could just invoke every member of the JLU squad......all of em....

and rockets shield cant contain MM,Flash,

#23 Posted by lilben42 (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: Nah, in the show they always get knocked out for a minute or two then come back fighting. Except Wonder Woman, Superman and Martian Manhunter they can take alot without getting knocked out. Especially Wonder Woman as seen in the for the man who has everything.

#24 Posted by lilben42 (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: Yeah but she cant contain green lantern, MM, Superman, Flash.

#25 Posted by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Manhunter can beat Miss Martian. He has more and better feats. And the fact that he turned Joker sane is a big deal. One of the biggest problems should be Blue Beetle. Are you basing this off of the show or comics?

#26 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman solos and curbstomps.

YJ - Better storyline

JLU - Better show.

#27 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: lol no Robin was holding his own against a blood lusted batman,

batman is batman

so the feat is valid.

and batman thus not soloing or curbstomping.

#28 Posted by Dredeuced (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

@Batman242: lol no Robin was holding his own against a blood lusted batman,

batman is batman

so the feat is valid.

and batman thus not soloing or curbstomping.

When was YJ Robin taking on Bloodlusted Batman?

#29 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: Lol nah braah..... sis. Just a joke. But seriously, JL wins.

Skip to 1:57

#30 Edited by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced: I think she meant brain washed or should I say mind controlled Batman... But that's the wrong Robin.

#31 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced: the episode where vandal brain washes the league and takes over the orbital station.

#32 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@BatFan41487 said:

Obviously JLU, Young Justice is basically the B team.

#33 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11660 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wardemon32 said:

Actually Manhunter can beat Miss Martian. He has more and better feats. And the fact that he turned Joker sane is a big deal. One of the biggest problems should be Blue Beetle. Are you basing this off of the show or comics?

OP is basing this off the the show versions. JLU cartoon series vs Young Justice Series.

#34 Edited by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: That was actually Klarion and it wasn't a brain wash, it was mind control. It's a difference in that case, they were just puppets and he completely controlled them all. Which is the only reason YJ won that. Did you see how Batman owned Speedy and Robin in the beginning?

#35 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242:He still held his own though

now robin is nightwing and has barbara as back up he should even do much better than before

#36 Posted by Dredeuced (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: That's not what bloodlust is. Bloodlust is a character doing their absolute best to defeat their opponent as fast as possible, a bloodlusted Batman would stomp all over Robin. Batman was brainwashed and sluggish without any of his actual martial prowess or ability because he was being controlled by someone else.

#37 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: That's true, but like I said, that wasn't even Batman fighting them. Klarion just used his skills. Tim nor Barbara can beat Batman. If Dick joined in, he could be a real nuisance and probably beat em. BUT, we're talkin about the wrong Batman. JL Batman soloed the Injustice Gang. I'm re-watching the show and Batman alone seems to me like the true god in that show.

#38 Edited by Wolfrazer (6768 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batman242 said:

@Ultra_Girl_: That's true, but like I said, that wasn't even Batman fighting them. Klarion just used his skills. Tim nor Barbara can beat Batman. If Dick joined in, he could be a real nuisance and probably beat em. BUT, we're talkin about the wrong Batman. JL Batman soloed the Injustice Gang. I'm re-watching the show and Batman alone seems to me like the true god in that show.

He pretty much was lol.
#39 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced: he was not in direct control he simply ordered them

and they were not fighting sluggishly they were trying to kill them

#40 Posted by TerryBogard2014 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wasn't bloodlusted he was being controlled by the alien nano tech.and what holding his own?he was getting nailed by a batman that wasn't even using his own brain.if hes in control then robin would most likely go down faster

Now that robin is 3 years older he lasts slightly longer but still goes down. JLU batman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YJ batman

BatGirls a non factor.

#41 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

@Batman242 said:

@Ultra_Girl_: That's true, but like I said, that wasn't even Batman fighting them. Klarion just used his skills. Tim nor Barbara can beat Batman. If Dick joined in, he could be a real nuisance and probably beat em. BUT, we're talkin about the wrong Batman. JL Batman soloed the Injustice Gang. I'm re-watching the show and Batman alone seems to me like the true god in that show.

He pretty much was lol.

that's why Batman wasn't in The Return

he would have stomp A.M.A.Z.O

and that's why he wasn't in the episode with chaos grundy

he would have stomped too!

#42 Posted by Dredeuced (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: Robin even specifically said that the heroes were being directly controlled and were hardly fighting to the utmost of their abilities in that very episode. He even pointed out how it would get harder as they took down more heroes because the Chaos Sorcerer's control would get more and more focused with less people to control.

#43 Posted by ImmortalOne (3459 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League wins.

#44 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: which is exactly why I said he would solo and curbstomp. Which is still just a joke. BUT, would be ownage with him there.

#45 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@BatFan41487 said:

Obviously JLU, Young Justice is basically the B team.

this

#46 Posted by Pokeysteve (8312 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell is all this arguing about Batman. The humans with no abilities are non-factors with Supes, J'onn and Diana on one team and Wonder Girl, Superboy and M'gann on the other. The JLU should take this pretty easily. I mean really.........what's frickin Lagoon Boy gonna do.

#47 Posted by Dredeuced (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

What the hell is all this arguing about Batman. The humans with no abilities are non-factors with Supes, J'onn and Diana on one team and Wonder Girl, Superboy and M'gann on the other. The JLU should take this pretty easily. I mean really.........what's frickin Lagoon Boy gonna do.

Well clearly he will puff up to fend off dangerous predators looking for a meal.

#48 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

JLU in a curb stomp oh i got a better idea they claim their copyright and YJ get auto Deleted?

#49 Edited by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: hah hah true!

@Pokeysteve said:

What the hell is all this arguing about Batman. The humans with no abilities are non-factors with Supes, J'onn and Diana on one team and Wonder Girl, Superboy and M'gann on the other. The JLU should take this pretty easily. I mean really.........what's frickin Lagoon Boy gonna do.

Lagoon boy can use magic so he can take on superman

you also forget blue beetle who can potentially take on any league member one on one

also the non humans still have gadgets capable of slowing or distracting the adults.

(smoke bombs,flash bangs,bombs,electric batarangs,

#50 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: Bats and the entire Bat-family have access to kryptonite for Supes, fire for J'onn and some serum for Diana to go crazy. Not saying that it WILL work, but the fact that they can use them to win a fight against each of them says something. They are great combatants. There is like 3 of 'em on YJ's team. Lagoon Boy..... well he can serve as some distraction by puffing up, cause I got nothin else on him :|