Miss Martian cannot use telepathy offensively. Morals on

All battles take place in New York City, 5 meters from the ocean

Round 1: JLU Batman

Round 2: TT Robin

Round 3: TT Slade

Round 4: Avengers EMH Captain America and Hawkeye

Round 5: Batman Beyond, Static Shock, Gear

Round 6: JLU Black Canary, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl,Vixen

Round 7: X-Men Evolution: Cyclops, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Kitty Pryde, Rogue, Spyke (Miss Martian can use telepathy vs Jean Grey in this fight)

Round 8: TT Cyborg and Beast Boy, Avengers EMH Wasp, JLU Flash, X Men Evo Iceman and Beast (Flash will not do what he did to Brainiac-Luthor)

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bump. Thoughts, anyone?

Aurum19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Aurum19

Hmm, I'd say:

Team 1

Team 1

Slade

Maybe a tie

Team 2

Team 2

Team 2

Team 2

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aurum19: So you think everyone after Robin can take them?

Aurum19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Aurum19

Hmm, didn't notice that but yes, I suppose so.

For me, I think batman is overrated so I have bias there. As far as Robin goes I don't think he could take them all on especially having a Robin on the team.

Slade has been known to take on ALOT of people at the same time and barely lose and that's against experienced league members, here I think he can take it

As far as Cap and hawkeye, they work very well together as a team so I'm not sure if the young justice can take on their power although Superboy would be a problem for him.

For the rest the other teams are too experienced and powerful for team 2 to have a match

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Arcus1

@aurum19: Remember these are all animated versions, Slade never fought any League members in Teen Titans

Aurum19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crap I didn't think about that, then I guess young justice take this, the teen titans slade was pretty weak and toned down

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aurum19: What about the rest of the rounds?

Aurum19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rest of the rounds still stand.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What makes you think Cap and Hawkeye can take them?

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way they are clearing.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

Where do you think they stop, and why?

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:
@thitiki said:

Prolly Round 7 but if they somehow clear Wally solos them all in Round 8.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

@arcus said:
@thitiki said:

Because of his fight with Brainiac-Luthor? I kinda forgot about that till now, but remember he doesn't normally go that fast

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:
@thitiki said:

@arcus said:
@thitiki said:

Because of his fight with Brainiac-Luthor? I kinda forgot about that till now, but remember he doesn't normally go that fast

That and because all his other speed feats. If his life is on the line he will go that fast again and destoy all of the team in a second.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

@arcus said:
@thitiki said:

@arcus said:
@thitiki said:

That and because all his other speed feats. If his life is on the line he will go that fast again and destoy all of the team in a second.

What if he couldn't go that fast (because I didn't really intend for him to be able to do that here)?

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FlashingSabre

Round One: Anyone but Robin and Artemis solo

Round Two: Anyone Solos

Round Three: Fairly Tough Fight for one guy, but the Team takes it

Round Four : Team 1 Takes it without to much trouble

Round Five: Team 1 takes I with a little difficulty

Round Six: Team 1 after a long fight.

Round Seven: Team 1 takes a narrow win.

Round Eight: Team 1 loses due to Flash speed blitz (Even Wally)

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Stop at 7 or 8

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kingant27

Stops at 7 or 8.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Arcus1

Round One: Anyone but Robin and Artemis solo

Round Two: Anyone Solos

Round Three: Fairly Tough Fight for one guy, but the Team takes it

Round Four : Team 1 Takes it without to much trouble

Round Five: Team 1 takes I with a little difficulty

Round Six: Team 1 after a long fight.

Round Seven: Team 1 takes a narrow win.

Round Eight: Team 1 loses due to Flash speed blitz (Even Wally)

Was Flash really that fast regularly? I know he was a little faster than YJ Wally, but I don't remember him blitzing entire teams

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, he has multiple Globe-circlings, and most of the YJ team is relatively slow. The only person who could even come close to catching him is Wally the Younger, who would still get wrecked. Plus Cyborg was pretty powerful and Wasp had temporary giant powers, which could let her take anyone but Ms. M and Superbly.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Stops at 7.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, he has multiple Globe-circlings, and most of the YJ team is relatively slow. The only person who could even come close to catching him is Wally the Younger, who would still get wrecked. Plus Cyborg was pretty powerful and Wasp had temporary giant powers, which could let her take anyone but Ms. M and Superbly.

Did he do that outside of his fight with Brainiac-Luthor? Because that was kind of a special case, and I limited him from doing what he did to Luthor here.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure, though I might be wrong. Either way, Cyborg and Wasp giving back up gives them the win.

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JackJack390

Stops at 1

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at 7 no chance for 8

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

#27  Edited By RolandAlderas

@arcus:

Round 1: JLU Batman

-Team easily

Round 2: TT Robin

-Team easier

Round 3: TT Slade

-Should've been round 4, but team wins.

Round 4: Avengers EMH Captain America and Hawkeye

-Should've been round 3, but team wins.

Round 5: Batman Beyond, Static Shock, Gear

-Superboy may be too much for them to handle here. All 3 of there opponents had some good feats in there shows and would probably pull off some wins, just not a majority.

Round 6: JLU Black Canary, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl,Vixen

-This is were it gets harder, because we know Black Canary trained most of the YJ so it's likely she'll be able to fight equally with some of them. Since morals on though, she isn't using her scream, so she'll go down. From there, I just don't think Vixen has what it takes to fight Superboy nor would Hawkgirl be able to. Really, it comes down to number of fighters, which YJ has more of giving them the win.

Round 7: X-Men Evolution: Cyclops, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Kitty Pryde, Rogue, Spyke (Miss Martian can use telepathy vs Jean Grey in this fight)

-Here's the interesting fight to me. I see MM matching up against Jean Grey typically and I'd probably give the win to MM. Nightcrawler and KF are going to be running support for their respective teams, both having about an equal impact on the fight. Rogue is probably going up against Superboy, which could end badly for either team, but that match up wouldn't always happen before Superboy could figure out her abilities. Spyke would go toe to toe with Artemis, which is a pretty even fight but I think Artemis would take it, barely. Cyclops would end up going up against AL most times and with morals on for Cyclops and the ocean for AL to use, I think AL would take it more times than not. Then you have Robin vs Kitty, which is a total mismatch. From what Kitty showed in the show, she was pretty much fodder with no fighting ability. Robin would take her out fairly quickly before going to assist his team.

If Rogue gets Superboy, then it ends badly. But I'll give the rest of the YJ crew some credit where it's due and say they take this one, but it'd be very close.

Round 8: TT Cyborg and Beast Boy, Avengers EMH Wasp, JLU Flash, X Men Evo Iceman and Beast (Flash will not do what he did to Brainiac-Luthor)

-Should've used Starfire instead of Flash. Team loses here due to Cyborg, Flash, and Iceman.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young Justice man I still miss this show what great writing.

Round1

This is actually tough...YJ were not the strongest bunch when it came to fighting street levelers (on purpose I think). I've seen Superboy get beat by Black Canary in Sparing. Slade beat MM by using fire, Vandal Savage slowing down Kid Flash, Kid Flash always jobbed actually, Superboy knocked out by Aqualads electricity.... But MM still Telekinesis so she should be able to knock him out easily.... unless Batman uses fire on her first.

Round 2

TT Robin is much more of a powerhouse then YJ Robin so this is hard too because he would stalemate the rest of Teen Titans if they were fighting him at once... and he knocked out that rock guy who was really strong. But again MM is the MVP she should be able to get him.

Round 3

TT Slade if with prep I would say yes but here I'll say YJ

Round 4

YJ got this one easy

Round 5

Team 2 wins this. I'm confident BB is better then Aqualad, Robin, Artemis and I think Superboy. Static Shock could power his suit up to give him a big power boost plus Static would knock out Superboy and MM.

Round 6

JlU wins this. Black Canary could take Superboy no joke. Green Arrow easily takes Artemis....Hawkgirl over Aqualad or KF, Vixen has a good shot with fighting MM, she's faster and stronger when she picks the right animal, but she still loses probably....again MM is the MVP but I say JLU wins.

Round 7:

X-Men evolution all got stronger from their time on the show.... I say Jean Grey showed enough flash of power too tap into something great in a telepath bettle with MM to take her out. Spike would fight Kid Flash because he always fought Quicksilver....I would say Spike wins he get a power up in the end.... Cyclops could take Artemis.... Rogue could take out any one while Nightcrawler keeps them distracted.... Xmen win

Round 8 Flash solos.... When he's on and his friends are getting hurt Flash is a beast..... When he was fighting Superman from the Justice Lords he beat his a$$ with pebbles and then grabbed him spun him a couple times and threw him into a building....that was impressive enough....when Lex took over his body he really showed how strong Flash was.....GL admitted Wally would always hold back and Lex in Flash's body is unstoppable.... So Team 2 wins

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Arcus1

@raffels: I miss it too...

What feats does BB have that put him above all those guys, especially the Season 2 versions? I haven't seen all of the show. Has Static shown the ability to do something like that (charging up his suit)?

Didn't Spyke usually lose to Quicksilver? I remember in their first appearance Quicksilver destroyed him, but Quicksilver got less impressive after that

Flash doesn't normally fight like that though, he'd have no reason to stop holding back here

@rolandalderas: Remember this is JLU Black Canary, she's not the same as YJ Black Canary

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

@arcus: She's still the same character but I suppose she has more feats in JLU. I'll still say they make it past them it'll just be closer

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: She's the same character, but a different version in a different universe. JLU Black Canary has never encountered Young Justice, let alone trained them.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

the answer is batman

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Yes he did give him a big power boost when they teamed up in season 4 of Static Shock....If he does that again Batman Beyond could wreck that YJ team.

Spyke got beat by Quick Silver but also held his own....but they didn't fight after spyke got his mutant power boost.

Flash does have a reason to not hold back.... there's no stupid plot holding him back in this fight....we're not DC writers that have to only show Flash show Flashes of what he could really do just because if we did there would be no reason to have the other members of JL fight...Flash would have already beaten everybody.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels: Ok, I remember that vaguely, if you say he could wreck YJ I'll take your word for it

For the purposes of this gauntlet Flash is fighting as he normally fought in the show

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Well I don't know what that means by normally fights every fight he had is different.... In the first season he was a glorified jobber....In Comicvine there's a way we judge how they would win is by going off their high feats first then going by other feats.... Team 2 should win considering what he displayed by feats in the show

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Arcus1

@raffels: Obviously he had his low showings, but for the most part he fought at a fairly consistent level. I just don't want people using his Brainiac-Luthor feat (because he specifically said he could never do that again), or Luthor's speed feats (because Luthor isn't Flash). Anything else he would do in character is acceptable.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: None of the stuff Luthor did is anything Flash couldn't do by himself? It wasn't alluded that Wally couldn't do that it was just GL saying Flash chooses not too. For the most part Flash can grab silverware like Luthor did and throw it at Green Lanterns shields and break them too. Luthor was in Flash's body he was Flash. He said the speed force may suck him in but he doesn't need to go that fast anyway to beat this YJ team? Again Flash is too much for them.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MAZAHS117
Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels: I'm sure Flash could do that stuff, he just doesn't seem to do all that in character. Though really, now that I think about it, the only different thing Luthor did different was vibrating the door. Flash/Luthor only broke GL's shields because he threw yellow Jell-O or something, and the writers decided to have GL be weak to yellow at that time (IIRC the whole yellow weakness came up sometimes but not other times). Also, part of the reason Flash/Luthor was so effective was because the League was trying not to hurt him

For what it's worth, I'm not saying that YJ wins round 8, or that Flash wouldn't be a major problem

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: I don't know what you mean by in character the writers have to write him fighting immaturely because he's too powerful....if he fights serious Luthor showed what would happen (The point of the episode was to show how dangerous Flash really is). First time I ever heard about the Yellow Jello part ever....who said this? Source? Not really when GL said he doesn't want him hurt the response was that might not be possible because Flashthor was wrecking them left to right.... They had their morals on like any other fight they had on the show but they weren't exactly holding back.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Arcus1

@raffels: Just watch the episode, it's the only reason why some food would break through GL's shield like that.

Here's the clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVJtuokTs5Q

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: i think tt robin should be below jlu batman.

team beats tt robin

team after difficulty beats jlu batman

i dont see them beating slade

cap and hawkeye should be below slade and they get beat

round 5 yj wins

round 6 yj gets owned, black canary ga hawkgirl and vixen are way too much for them to handle

round 7 is a good match up, i give xmen the edge due to versatility.

round 8 yj loses.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Even with Miss Martian you don't see them beating Slade?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: if she cant use it offensively then no. hes much smarter than all of them put together, mm will be out first since she commands the team, the slade will take out aqualad and superboy next, artemis is fodder and kid flash isnt bright. he'll save robin for last thinking its tt robin then be thoroughly disappointed when he gets trounced.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: @arcus: He also was trapped by GL in his bubble and Vibrated out easy. They wanted to use any force needed to get him but Flashthor was kicking their butts. I see it was yellow jello but it was a silverware cup. Did you think of this theory?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Arcus1

@raffels: I might have thought of it but I know I've also seen it other places. It's the only reason why that was so effective when nothing else he threw was

@nerdchore: it's just telepathy she can't use offensively, otherwise she could solo almost every round. She's still got her tk and every other ability