• 107 results
GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@jacthripper

Not really, Combustion Man casually almost blew off a piece of a mountain, the equivalent of a couple tons of c4.

Kaldur has shown to be able to create water domes/shields that can withstand explosions more powerful than CM’s combustion blasts.

Loading Video...

Kid Flash was also tagged by Vandal Savage, who is just an immortal human. He'll run into Zuko's sword or slip on ice

Vandal just skimmed him, but he never actually got a hold of him. You need to consider is that the entire road was covered in snow and ice, so traction wouldn't have been that good running. It which would’ve hindered his agility, if slightly. In addition, Wally had been running for hours at that point and was out of snacks. Not saying that not having food made him that much slower, just that he wasn’t at 100%. (with a full tank). In response to your last point; Vandal is not actually a normal human with immortality. The meteorite radiation that granted him eternal life also increased his physical attributes(strength, durability and etc) to inhuman levels.

@thatguywithheadphones

There explosive can casually obliterate large bodies of Earth.

Granted, CM's attacks are powerful. However, he is relatively slow and lacks mobility. Nightwing and Tigress are extremely agile and should easily be able to doge his blasts. Batgirl repetitively dodged attacks from a full blooded kryptonian(match) for almost an hour whilst trapped underneath a dome(Young Justice comics for reference) Nightwing>Batgirl.

@gizmorino

R1= benders CM can one-shot MM and he and huu will go to double up on superboy, the rest get beaten

You don’t think CM might have trouble trying to pin point Miss M, considering that she is capable of flight and can turn invisible. Could you elaborate on how the rest get beaten?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@gxrevolution96:

Sportsmaster was also able to react to Kid Flash

Aang was barely able to dodge CM's blasts, and he had airbending to protect himself? How do you see Nightwing and Artemis doing better?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: Impulse, who was stated and shown to be faster than Wally, was tagged and taken down by Nightwing.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got YJ winning. Superboy can handle a majority of what they can throw at him, he could distract them while aqualad takes katara's own water and surprise attack her at least in round 1 he can. KF might be a little to slow to solo, but he can definitley be a pain in the benders side. aang would crush Artemis and probably nightwing too. Miss M not being able to do offensive telepathy is kinda dumb. cause its one of her main weapons but anyways she can still use intangibility for defense unless i read that wrong. So no one is gonna hurt her, and she would slam them all or just trip them up so other team mates could move in for the win. Btw superboy touches any of them and they are gonna be done for.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper Nightwing caught him off guard. Impulse turn around to run before Nightwing KO'd him.`

@arcus If Batgirl can repeatedly dodge attacks from a krypronian trying to kill her for an hour whilst trapped inside a dome, with limited space, can certainly dodge CM's attacks. Dick is an acrobatics master and has been in the game far longer than Batgirl.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savageslayer: no TP or intangibility. I'm sorry you think it's dumb but I didn't want her soloing everyone. Think of this as her Season 1 powerset @gxrevolution96:

Attacks from a Kryptonian don't have the AOE of explosions

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Round one Benders....Huu might be the biggest difference maker but overall its just that there team is pretty solid across the bored in this. I see them getting a numbers edge early and using that to overcome the SuperMartian problem. Its close though and they lose a lot of members.

Round 2 Young Justice. They have the skills to take down the benders but without prior knowledge they can't adapt fast enough. With knowledge though the YG team has shown to be MORE then capable of taking down targets above their pay grade.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones:

When combustion man can blow through modern day reinforce steel/blast doors and bring down a building.

@jacthripper: you want to lowball Kid flash but forget the benders lowend feats? Like getting tag by random no name benders?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd:

Robin brought down the building by weakening the supports, he also had the whole group helping. Obviously Combustion Man never encountered a modern door but there's no reason to think he couldn't blow one down. Artemis and Robin/Nightwing's explosives have never been as powerful as Combustion Man's

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@gxrevolution96: nightwing, artemis, aqualad and KF will get taken down by zuko, azula, aang and katara. Nightwing will get beaten by any of the benders, artemis will not fair any better than nightwing(maybe a bow and arrow may help), only KF and aqualad has a chance and will get taken down as soon as the other benders round up things with their opponents.

And again KF only blitz people when they are not aware like look out guards, he never did it against an opponent or multiple opponent in battle. Twister( it never worked), vandal savage(it never worked), injustice league(it never worked). Only in drop-zone(s1e4) it worked because the guards were not aware of him, the other people aware of him kept him on a defensive role. Aang can handle him and katara can handle(not beat him) aqualad.

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do not think superboy makes this unfair at all in any way

Just that i think he get's pushed around with relative ease here with either air or water (until he can later be dealt with)

Hell, if we had a metal bender they would incapacitate him before he does anything significant

Also didn't Aqualad succumb to a cage made of fire?

So Round 1-Benders, Round 2 YJ (Robin+Prep=Pseudo Batman)

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By GXrevolution96

@gizmorino

:nightwing, artemis, aqualad and KF will get taken down by zuko, azula, aang and katara.

How so? Nigtwing and Artemis have proven that they can hold their against super powered beings in their universe and not get totally stomped.

KF can run up to Zuko and take his swords. I would say Kaldur's water manipulation is better than Katara's. He can create water shields that can tank explosions more powerful than CM's combustion. He is more durable, as has been shown to take hits from Superboy. Hits that leave large dents in tanks. Unlike Katara, He can animate water and create constructs. KF has his own airbending in that he can create small tornadoes by spinning his body` at super speed(Happy Harbor). Miss Martian demonstrated powerful telekenisis when she displaced an entire river of water. She could easily suspend all the benders in the air or telepathically bash their heads together. And then, there is the kryptonian.

As you see, there are options. I am not saying that it would be easy, but the Team are more versatile and have more options. It just seems that some people are making it sound like a stomp. The only problem is Huu. Though, they could probably subdue him using that special substance that they used to defeat Clayface

Nightwing will get beaten by any of the benders, artemis will not fair any better than nightwing(maybe a bow and arrow may help), only KF and aqualad has a chance and will get taken down as soon as the other benders round up things with their opponents.

Correct me if I am wrong, but It seems to me that you are implying that Artemis and Nightwing get taken out because they don’t have powers? I could be wrong, but it does seem that way. Nightwing and Tigress go up against individuals more powerful than benders on a daily basis. Going up against a bunch of individuals that can control fire, air and water is nothing special to them at all. Benders are probably street level in the DCU universe, with the exception of benders like Bumi, Toph and Iroh. The point is, Dick and artemis fought against foes more powerful than benders and proved that they can hold their own.

And again KF only blitz people when they are not aware like look out guards, he never did it against an opponent or multiple opponent in battle. Twister( it never worked), vandal savage(it never worked), injustice league(it never worked). Only in drop-zone(s1e4) it worked because the guards were not aware of him, the other people aware of him kept him on a defensive role. Aang can handle him and katara can handle(not beat him) aqualad.

I wasn't one of the people that said he would blitz. I actually think his speed wasn't that impressive. I was only pointing out that his speed against Vandal Savage could have been affected by traction and energy

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: to be fair, Twister's a robot who would process things faster than a human, and Count Vertigo with the Injustice League could mess with his running @kidphillip: he was weakened by a cage of fire, but that was made by a pyrokinetic much stronger than Zuko or Azula @gxrevolution96:

They might be street level, but guys like Spider Man could be considered street level (note I'm not saying you're wrong, I was planning Zuko and Azula to match Nightwing and Artemis-and Miss Martian)

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Made from a stronger pyrokinetic? What suggests this? Does that fire cage have special properties? If not it's by default (unless said otherwise imo) normal fire.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Arcus1

Made from a stronger pyrokinetic? What suggests this? Does that fire cage have special properties? If not it's by default (unless said otherwise imo) normal fire.

Red Inferno was shown to be capable of controlling far more fire than Azula or Zuko, that's what I meant by stronger. The Reds attacked and overwhelmed Young Justice, then imprisoned them

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By KidPhillip

Ah. So Quantity vs Quality? Then technically Azula is stronger since her flames burn hotter

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah. So Quantity vs Quality? Then technically Azula is stronger since her flames burn hotter

I guess it depends on what you mean by stronger (were Azula's flames ever actually shown to be any different other than their color?).

Heat weakens Aqualad because he gets dehydrated, so even if Azula's smaller flames are hotter, Red Inferno's massive amounts of flame would have a more significant effect on Aqualad than Azula's relatively small flame

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By KidPhillip

@arcus:

Well in "The Run" when azula shoots flames normally after they cool down they revert to normal orangeish flames implying it does burn hotter and I do believe it was mentioned once in the series. Her flames also evaporated huge ice sculptures in sozin's comet instantly without it turning into water

In the catacombs it disintegrated a wave of water from katara

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Arcus1

@arcus:

Well in "The Run" when azula shoots flames normally after they cool down they revert to normal orangeish flames implying it does burn hotter and I do believe it was mentioned once in the series. Her flames also evaporated huge ice sculptures in sozin's comet instantly without it turning into water

In the catacombs it disintegrated a wave of water from katara

Changing color is fair. Vaporizing ice with Sozin's Comet and vaporizing water seems like something other firebenders could do too

Avatar image for ganymedeofthemyscira
GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy & Aqualad - Durability

Kid Flash - Speed

Ms. M - Cloak

I think the superheroes can win with these since the avatars have not been shown to be strong/fast enough to harm them or sense Ms. M

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Arcus1

Kid Flash - Speed

Ms. M - Cloak

I think the superheroes can win with these since the avatars have not been shown to be strong/fast enough to harm them or sense Ms. M

Street levelers slower than guys like Aang have reacted to Kid Flash before. Miss Martian gets weak around fire, and we have 3 firebenders. Huu smashes tanks like toys and Combustion Man vaporizes stone, Superboy won't go down easily at all but it's not impossible to see them keeping him down

Avatar image for ganymedeofthemyscira
GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@ganymedeofthemyscira said:

Kid Flash - Speed

Ms. M - Cloak

Street levelers slower than guys like Aang have reacted to Kid Flash before. Miss Martian gets weak around fire, and we have 3 firebenders. Huu smashes tanks like toys and Combustion Man vaporizes stone, Superboy won't go down easily at all but it's not impossible to see them keeping him down

Okay, but the avatars aren't nearly as frast as Kid Flash who crossed the country in mere minutes. Kid Flash has mass punched many foes (they were machines, I recall). Also, the villains YJ face are powerful enough to take on the avatars. Miss Martian has to deal with three fire benders but she can make telekinetic barriers, throw them away, and can know their fighting style, weaknesses, and thoughts to have the upper hand; not to mention cloaking herself from them. Huu has NOTHING on Superboy. Period.

And I just want to say that most of the avatar villains can't even tag Aang when he's on the defense. What makes you think they can tag Kid Flash? Also YJ villains are faster and stronger than Avatar villains; Just because Kid Flash is tagged by villains from his show doesn't mean anyone will be able to, especially the slower and less strong/durable characters from the avatar show.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Arcus1

@ganymedeofthemyscira: Kid Flash never crossed the country in minutes...it took him several hours

Combustion Man, Huu, Azula, and Zuko have all tagged Aang...

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino

:nightwing, artemis, aqualad and KF will get taken down by zuko, azula, aang and katara.

How so? Nigtwing and Artemis have proven that they can hold their against super powered beings in their universe and not get totally stomped.

RE=they never really handled any super powered being in the series except as a team.

KF can run up to Zuko and take his swords. I would say Kaldur's water manipulation is better than Katara's. He can create water shields that can tank explosions more powerful than CM's combustion. He is more durable, as has been shown to take hits from Superboy. Hits that leave large dents in tanks. Unlike Katara, He can animate water and create constructs. KF has his own airbending in that he can create small tornadoes by spinning his body` at super speed(Happy Harbor). Miss Martian demonstrated powerful telekenisis when she displaced an entire river of water. She could easily suspend all the benders in the air or telepathically bash their heads together. And then, there is the kryptonian.

As you see, there are options. I am not saying that it would be easy, but the Team are more versatile and have more options. It just seems that some people are making it sound like a stomp. The only problem is Huu. Though, they could probably subdue him using that special substance that they used to defeat Clayface

that is why i said they take a win in prep. and KF running to take zuko's sword is not happening. aqualad and katara are pretty much on the same level even though one is slightly above the other. and i played CM to take out miss martian and then he and huu double teaming on superboy. KF twisting was not airbending and what is stopping aang from bending the air he his creating? telepathy can't be used offemsively and MM don't go with TK directly and again another reason i said they take a win in the 2nd round

Nightwing will get beaten by any of the benders, artemis will not fair any better than nightwing(maybe a bow and arrow may help), only KF and aqualad has a chance and will get taken down as soon as the other benders round up things with their opponents.

Correct me if I am wrong, but It seems to me that you are implying that Artemis and Nightwing get taken out because they don’t have powers? NO!!!!!I could be wrong, but it does seem that way. Nightwing and Tigress go up against individuals more powerful than benders on a daily basis.[AS A TEAM YES INDIVIDUALLY/ NAME THEM]. Going up against a bunch of individuals that can control fire, air and water is nothing special to them at all.[THEY GOT THEIR BUTTS HANDED TO THEM BY THE RED BROTHERS AT THEIR HOME.....THOUGH I ADMIT THEY WERE NO MERE BENDERS]. Benders are probably street level in the DCU universe, with the exception of benders like Bumi, Toph and Iroh. The point is, Dick and artemis fought against foes more powerful than benders and proved that they can hold their own. SURE

I wasn't one of the people that said he would blitz. I actually think his speed wasn't that impressive. I was only pointing out that his speed against Vandal Savage could have been affected by traction and energy.

In conclusion benders take R1 and Y.J take R2... my previous choice

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@ganymedeofthemyscira said:

Kid Flash - Speed

Ms. M - Cloak

Okay, but the avatars aren't nearly as frast as Kid Flash who crossed the country in mere minutes. Kid Flash has mass punched many foes (they were machines, I recall). Also, the villains YJ face are powerful enough to take on the avatars. Miss Martian has to deal with three fire benders but she can make telekinetic barriers, throw them away, and can know their fighting style, weaknesses, and thoughts to have the upper hand; not to mention cloaking herself from them. Huu has NOTHING on Superboy. Period.

Batman gave him a time limit of 2 hours and 30 minutes to cross the country to get the heart and remember savage was reacting to him, aang is fast enough to react to him(when ozai wanted to blast him that he collected ozai"s bending stomps any of KF reaction feats). not if CM blast MM first, proove that huu has nothing on superboy( though i know he is stronger by a fair margin)

And I just want to say that most of the avatar villains can't even tag Aang when he's on the defense. What makes you think they can tag Kid Flash? Also YJ villains are faster and stronger than Avatar villains; Just because Kid Flash is tagged by villains from his show doesn't mean anyone will be able to, especially the slower and less strong/durable characters from the avatar show.

azula has tagged aang. KF jobs arround and he has not shown speed or reaction feats that suggest they can't tag him. which slow and less durable villains from the avatar show?

Benders=R1

Y.J=R2

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino

RE=they never really handled any super powered being in the series except as a team.

Batgirl dodged and evaded all of Match's attacks for an hour single handily with mere acrobatics. Kyrptonian>>>>>>Avaterverse, except spirits of course.

CM to take out miss martian and then he and huu double teaming on superboy.

If CM tried that, Kaldur creates a water dome to shield him from the blast.

KF twisting was not airbending and what is stopping aang from bending the air he his creating?

I know it is not air bending, per say. But he can create tornadoes, a technique air benders are capable off. I didn't mean that he can actually air bend.

telepathy can't be used offemsively and MM don't go with TK directly and again another reason i said they take a win in the 2nd round

I don't quite follow. Do you mean she has never used it offensively or on other people? If so… she used it to restrain Deathstroke and Tigress to a wall, and used it to make them collide into one another. (Complications). I don't see why she couldn't just suspend the benders in the air, restricting their movement so they can't bend, then telepathically make them collide with one another for the KO.

.[THEY GOT THEIR BUTTS HANDED TO THEM BY THE RED BROTHERS AT THEIR HOM

I don't see why that would discredit them. The red's were powerful androids created by T'omarrow. Their elemental abilities far exceeded that of any bender in avatar. Red Tornado even demonstrated feats that were way beyond AS level air bending, creating a vortex that sucked up and diverted all the ash cloud from a super volcano into space. A non serious Red Tornado can produce cyclone-force winds. Aang would need to enter the AS to even 'hold his own'. And I think that is generous.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: about MM's TP OP said she can't use it offensively and i said she does not TK strainght into battle and i know how powerful her TK is she used it to disperse water with multiple crocs in it to save artemis., and which episode was batgirl evading match(superman's first clone before superbot am i right?) i have the whole series on my laptop gimme the episode lemme check it and i remember batgirl on a defencive mode against lobo, and artemis being school by HAM who was playing with her and zatanna. I remember admitting the reds were superior benders as they are powerful androids with durability above superboy(possibly). I hope you know the tornadoes would be useless against someone like aang and aang can create something similar or just bend the air/tornadoe that he creates. Aqualad cannot just do so since they have no prior knowledge about them and would not expect CM to blast MM out, besides his blasts are fast very fast so if(big IF) he sees the attack he can't react fast enough to build up a barrier to protect her and he can't know it is fire since it does explode until it touches the target, it just looks like a concussive blast(which it is but also ignites on contact with target).

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino:

The Reds were far more powerful than any bender, both in terms of their physical stats and their elemental control

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino

about MM's TP OP said she can't use it offensively

Oops…my bad.

and which episode was batgirl evading match(superman's first clone before superbot am i right?)

It is during the comics, which takes place between episodes. 'Players chapter 5'

I hope you know the tornadoes would be useless against someone like aang and aang can create something similar or just bend the air/tornadoe that he creates.

Tornadoes creates a powerful vacuum and sucks the air right of Aang's lungs, like he did to the team in 'Humanity'

Aqualad cannot just do so since they have no prior knowledge about them and would not expect CM to blast MM out

Granted. I think that after seeing Combustion Man's attack capabilities once, Kuldur will be prepared for it and will respond according, by erecting a water shield.

besides his blasts are fast very fast so if(big IF) he sees the attack he can't react fast enough to build up a barrier to protect her and he can't know it is fire since it does explode until it touches the target, it just looks like a concussive blast(which it is but also ignites on contact with target).

You raise a good point there.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: the tornadoe KF created was not on par with what red tornadoe created against the team, his own was tall and huge while wally's own was just about the height of twister or a bit shorter/taller, and aang can (probably) bend the air he creates, the tornadoe red even created didn't suck their immediately it was after some minutes into the fight it did, wally could not even match his tornadoe(even if they were playing). Kaldur would be able to hold his own(after seeing the attack once) but CM doesn't have to blast him directly(after kaldur block his attacks about 2-3 times)he can blast the ground to make him unstable. @arcus: i acknowledge the fact that they are far more powerful than any avatar character especially red volcano who could later shrug off lava in his second incarnation.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Gizmorino

@gxrevolution96: 1. I think it is only animated version(what the heck, they are still the same, so drop this point). 2. If that's the case she has a good survival chance, or it is PIS since superboy could not react to his superior speed, he was blitzing superboy with punches. So it is either PIS or she has a very good survival chance.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino

wally could not even match his tornadoe(even if they were playing).

I am not comparing Red Tornado with Wally. Tornado would probably one shot him

he tornadoe KF created was not on par with what red tornadoe created against the team, his own was tall and huge while wally's own was just about the height of twister or a bit shorter/taller

True.

and aang can (probably) bend the air he creates,

I doubt it. KF creates a tornado by spinning his body at super speed. Its a result of the speed he is moving at. What is Aang going to do? Stop him from spinning his body

The tornadoe red even created didn't suck their immediately it was after some minutes into the fight it did

It took him several seconds.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: aang will bend the air/mini tornadoe he is creating with his speed.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino:

aang will bend the air/mini tornadoe he is creating with his speed.

…and Kid Flash will just keep spinning. Unless you are implying that Aang can control his body movements?

kpbear001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By kpbear001

If I may, I'd like to put in my two cents here. As for Superboy, as we've seen in the show, he is not entirely superman. He will still need air, aang being an airbender should at least be able to in capacitate him by bending the air around him enough so he blacks out. As for the strength of aang's bending, I would like to provide the following for examples of how strong he is.

No Caption Provided

During the fortune teller episode he was able to stop an exploding volcano's lava flow with one breath creating the rock formation and peaks (minus the volcano itself of course) that you see in the picture. (sorry couldnt find gif or video of him actually cooling the lava)

No Caption Provided

Aang can do air push ups with little effort. given that Aang is about 5' tall, weighs 95 lbs, pushes himself 10cm off the ground for 1 second, the temperature is -10 degrees Celcius, AND the area of Aang's mouth is about .6283 inches, he would have to blow the air at 42.2859m/s, or about 93 miles per hour! However, if he does this for one second (like he does in this episode), his lungs would have to have a capacity of at least 17 Liters, over 3 times the average person

Loading Video...

Starting at the 3:00 minute mark, Aang created a tornado that was not only able to catch a giant boulder thrown by one of the most powerful earthbenders we know but also redirect and throw it back at Buumi.

Besides this, he has been shown to be able to run "faster than the wind" in the blue spirit he was able to run from mountain top to mountain top in seconds as well as run fast enough to run on top of water and run hundreds of feet up a wall. So with the exception of KF he's faster than anyone on the YJ team.

On a separate note, I think we all forgot about blood bending... KF is out of the picture if Katara bloodbends him.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: KF cannot control the air he creates but can move around with it, aang can easily use the air he creates against him, as he creates the mini tornadoe aang can lift him up with the air he creates or collects enough air from his tornadoe to use against him by blasting him with it, he can take the air away fro is vicinity. The main point is that he will use his mini-tornadoe against him, going against an airbender using air as your weapon can't help you, only flash or impulse can pull that off(they may even fail since it's only tornadoe or air based attack) since they have or can create tornadoes on par with red tornadoe.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe I forgot! Aang too has super speed lol.

kpbear001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By kpbear001

@arcus: ah, sorry. thought i had caught something :D

@gxrevolution96: hehe no worries. from what ive seen its the most forgotten airbender ability so you're not alone. Besides I think KF's speed trumps airbender speed anyway.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: 'aang has super-speed'. Was it sacarstic or what? Are you convinced or annoyed? Just wondering why you never replied my tag

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: 'aang has super-speed'. Was it sacarstic or what? Are you convinced or annoyed? Just wondering why you never replied my tag

No, I wasn't actually being sarcastic. I genuinely forgot he could do it lol. It was only used a couple of times in Book 1, I think

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YJ. Superboy and Caldur are MVP.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Team Benders can stomp if they're serious. Artemis and Nightwing are non-factors. Aqualad loses to anyone from Team 2 but Zuko, Kid Flash is a serious threat but not serious enough while Superboy cannot deal with combined efforts of these people even if he can potentilly take any of them 1v1. That's letting alone the fact that Team 2's AoE with CM and Katara are massive. And Azula is the best strategist for Round 2.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy, Kidflash and MM are more than enough to tip the scales solidly in their teams favor. YJ team 9/10.