Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Arcus1

Young Justice:

NIghtwing, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Artemis, Miss Martian

Team Benders:

Combustion Man, Huu, Azula, Zuko, Katara, Aang

Fight takes place in an abandoned city bordering a swamp. Starting distance is 200 feet with buildings between the two teams. Victory by ko or death

• Aqualad does not have manta armor
  • Superboy does not have patches
  • Artemis has her bow and arrows and her Tigress weapons
  • Miss Martian cannot use offensive telepathy or intangibility
  • Huu starts out with his vine monster
  • Azula is sane
  • Zuko has his swords
  • Katara has 4 water pouches (she can get more from the swamp)
  • Aang has airbending only, no Avatar State. He has his glider

Round 1: No info, no prep

Round 2: teams have basic info and 1 hour prep for strategy

Who will win?

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KnightOfZero

kid flash might be too fast for them. other then that, i dont really know enough about YJ to make a judgement

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kid flash might be too fast for them. other then that, i dont really know enough about YJ to make a judgement

Nah, I wouldn't say he's too fast, street levelers (albeit very good street levelers) have reacted to him before

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that you needed to nerf team YJ is proof that they would win.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Arcus1

The fact that you needed to nerf team YJ is proof that they would win.

Well yeah, TP's kind of an instant win in many cases...

I nerfed the benders too

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Arghh, that's not the real Young Justice team, that's from the show. At least add (show) tot he title to clarify.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arghh, that's not the real Young Justice team, that's from the show. At least add (show) tot he title to clarify.

I can do that. Comic team would wreck benders.

Any thoughts on who wins?

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@arcus: I'd give it to the benders, fire shuts down MM, and Aqualad's water swords would be useless against a water bender.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Arcus1

@arcus: I'd give it to the benders, fire shuts down MM, and Aqualad's water swords would be useless against a water bender.

I don't think they'd be useless. Katara would have to overpower Aqualad's control of the water, and I'm not sure she could

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Night4345
@captainmarvel4ever said:

Not really and his bioelectricity is an auto-KO.

Not seeing a way for them to stop Superboy. Combustion Man can maybe knock him back and Aang can dodge for awhile but he can super-leap to catch them both and KO them.

Edit: Benders have no defense against Megan's TK slamming them into the ground.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Arcus1

Not really and his bioelectricity is an auto-KO.

Not seeing a way for them to stop Superboy. Combustion Man can maybe knock him back and Aang can dodge for awhile but he can super-leap to catch them both and KO them.

Huu could also be helpful, guy was smashing fire nation tanks with ease. Super-jumping would help if Aang was trying to fly, but Superboy would have a difficult time actually pinning Aang down

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Superboy was ripping up real tanks. Super-leaping works just as well on the ground.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Superboy was ripping up real tanks. Super-leaping works just as well on the ground.

Huu was picking up and throwing fire nation tanks like toys. I know, it'd be most helpful for trying to catch a flying Aang

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round one Benders....Huu might be the biggest difference maker but overall its just that there team is pretty solid across the bored in this. I see them getting a numbers edge early and using that to overcome the SuperMartian problem. Its close though and they lose a lot of members.

Round 2 Young Justice. They have the skills to take down the benders but without prior knowledge they can't adapt fast enough. With knowledge though the YG team has shown to be MORE then capable of taking down targets above their pay grade.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ShadowPro

@arcus said:

@knightofzero said:

Nah, I wouldn't say he's too fast, street levelers (albeit very good street levelers) have reacted to him before

dude he speedblitz them, awfully

flash is too fast for any of them

of all those you mentioned, who are the ones who know about avatar?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@knightofzero said:

dude he speedblitz them, awfully

flash is too fast for any of them

Because KF has such a great record of speedblitzing

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of those characters from the Avatar have enough power to put down Superboy.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of those characters from the Avatar have enough power to put down Superboy.

You don't think Combustion Man or Huu could have a chance?

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By primebonnick

Young Justice team still wins SB is still a tank nothing the other team will do can stop him, they won't be able to hit flash. Even with that disadvantage you gave miss martain she still has telekinesis and morphing.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young Justice team still wins SB is still a tank nothing the other team will do can stop him, they won't be able to hit flash. Even with that disadvantage you gave miss martain she still has telekinesis and morphing.

You don't think Combustion Man and Huu stand a chance at putting SB down?

KF got hit often enough to make him getting tagged here a possibility

Miss Martian also has to deal with 2 firebenders and a combustion bender

Avatar image for deactivated-57d57a3174063
deactivated-57d57a3174063

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm hard battle. Superboy and Miss Martian are the main threats on Team 1. The problem is, Team 1 has more experience working as a team and utilizing the psychic link. Miss M can just scan the minds of the other team and find out what type of bending they have and which to take out first. She can literally toss them around like rag dolls with her telekinesis. Kid Flash hasn't done anything too impressive. He was bested by Sportsmaster on several occasions. No one is stopping Superboy. Aang might be able to hold him with airbending, but not for long. Either Katara or Huu can take Aqualad. Nightwing and Tigress are at a disadvantage and might get taken out quite easily by Combustion Man. If Azula and Zuko can take out Miss M before she tosses them, I give it to Team Avatar. If not, Team YJ takes it.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnosis: think CM and/or Huu could take Superboy?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Less skilled fighters have taken down the YJ's idk why its so difficult to see them losing. I mean they've probably got this fight but their isn't anyone that's impossible to go down.

Martian from a distance or behind with fire/lightning....its usually how she went down.

And people need to stop reading Kid Flash as "Speedblitz FTW" he was hit early and often in YJ.

Superboy is a tank, but if they throw him in the swamp and keep bending him under they may get an incapacitation...or even shock him a few times while he's under until he stays down.....its a team effort but not impossible

Avatar image for deactivated-57d57a3174063
deactivated-57d57a3174063

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Superboy has shaken off missiles from military tanks. I think he can do the same with Combustion Man. Now that I'm thinking about it, Huu might be able to take Superboy. He can literally throw Superboy or knock him out. This of Huu as a slightly smaller version of that apalaxian thing Superboy got his ass kicked by lol.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Z'

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Don't know anything about any of the benders.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Round one Benders....Huu might be the biggest difference maker but overall its just that there team is pretty solid across the bored in this. I see them getting a numbers edge early and using that to overcome the SuperMartian problem. Its close though and they lose a lot of members.

Round 2 Young Justice. They have the skills to take down the benders but without prior knowledge they can't adapt fast enough. With knowledge though the YG team has shown to be MORE then capable of taking down targets above their pay grade.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yj

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By johnfrank120
No Caption Provided

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#32  Edited By Gizmorino

R1= benders CM can one-shot MM and he and huu will go to double up on superboy, the rest get beaten, aang will handle kid flash and people please kid flash was tagged multiple times, he never even speedblitz anyone in the show(only in s1e4-dropzone-) and he still got tagged multiple times, aang will take care of him.

R2= YJ's got this. They have knowledge and prep. MM knows who to avoid and she can use a TK on them, superboy goes ballistic and beats huu, KF takes the firebenders out(since they won't be prepared atleast that's how KF blitz only work), and aqualad just have to allow water touch katara and K.O her with electricity.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: if you want I can try to post some fight later

Hedorah10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good match. I just rewatch the first season of young Justice too lol.

IMO YJ wins in both hard fought fights. The team work advantage is solid in their favor, and the power houses durability of Super Boy and Miss Martian will be very problematic for the team Avatar.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By A1l_S2a3m4E5N

ROUND 1:TEAM BENDERS.

ROUND 2:YJ TEAM (after a really tough battle).

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Artemis and night wing standard modern explosives pack more punch than Sparky boom boom man lol.

Both Kaldur and Superboy are bricks that won't be put down at all.

TK from MM toss the genders like rag dolls and using tp defensively means MM has precognition and she can relay back to her team.

Kid flash out ran explosives , one the size of a tactical nuke, and ran from Chicago to Seattle in under an hour. Without pis he beats down any bender.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd: Not really, Combustion Man casually almost blew off a piece of a mountain, the equivalent of a couple tons of c4.

Kid Flash was also tagged by Vandal Savage, who is just an immortal human. He'll run into Zuko's sword or slip on ice

YJ takes round 2 though

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@doom_phd said:

Artemis and night wing standard modern explosives pack more punch than Sparky boom boom man lol.

Both Kaldur and Superboy are bricks that won't be put down at all.

TK from MM toss the genders like rag dolls and using tp defensively means MM has precognition and she can relay back to her team.

Kid flash out ran explosives , one the size of a tactical nuke, and ran from Chicago to Seattle in under an hour. Without pis he beats down any bender.

There explosive can casually obliterate large bodies of Earth.

No Caption Provided

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Arcus1

@doom_phd: pretty sure it took him longer than an hour

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: YJ

Round 2: can go either way

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@cattlebattle said:

You don't think Combustion Man or Huu could have a chance?

Nah. Superboy had way too many showings of durability, including getting pummeled by Superman and getting hit by a tank shell

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@arcus said:

@pokeysteve: if you want I can try to post some fight later

Nah that's ok. I like to read or watch everything in context. I appreciate the offer though :)

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YJ both rounds because if superboy

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Silverrings

Well, most of the Young Justice members are physically superior to most, if not all, of the Benders here, but both teams are equally versatile and have a pretty wide variety of experience and fighting techniques. I think a lot of the Benders have displayed much more skill than the superheroes, being martial arts experts and all that. I'm really not sure about this one. Good fight.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Good match. Its the first time in a while since I have been this conflicted. Anyway, Young Justice wins both rounds, but with mid-high difficulty. The team train day in and day out to specifically deal with super humans with all sorts of abilities. This is just another day at the office for them. They have defeated individuals more powerful than than people with elemental abilities. A group of individuals that can shoot fire and control water and air is nothing special to them. All the team have been trained in H2H combat, which most of them are very competent at. Dick is an expert martial artist(trained by Bruce) and a master acrobat. Overall, the Team are just far too cohesive to lose. One of their strongest aspects is their amazing team work and synergy.

MM has telekenisis, so I am sure she could just suspend all the benders in air so they cannot bend/move? Dick and Artemis between them have flash grenades, smoke grenades, bolas, tasers and etc. All which would come in handy. Aqualad can more or less do everything Katara can + much higher durability and has more combat experience. Not to mention, he can animate water into creatures. While Superboy would have trouble with CM's blast, Aqualad could just shield him from the blast.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid flash and superboy are too fast, they solo.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Street levelers have reacted to KF before, and Superboy's never been shown with significant super speed