• 107 results
#1 Posted by Fantomex13 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

You have the powers of your favorite character. 10,000 Uruk-hai are heading for your current city/location. Police/Military are nowhere to be found.

Whose powers do you have? Can you defeat them? And how?

I have Fantomex's powers, I can defeat them. I use my misdirection to put them in some illusion, have them all immobilized, and I take my time killing them all.

#2 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

I use Thor's powers and just to show off go H2H with them and pwn them all.

#3 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Magnetos powers  

#4 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

What are Urik-hai

#5 Posted by JediXMan (30193 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaman X-Man.

#6 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite characters are Flash (Wally and Jay), Green Lantern (Kyle and Alan), Batman, Captain Marvel, and Black Adam, so I win 6/7 times.

#7 Posted by SithLantern93 (2119 posts) - - Show Bio

Curbstomp in my favor (The Mask)

#8 Posted by nickthedevil (11868 posts) - - Show Bio

Curbstomp in my favor. I annihalte all of them in what they percieve as a second. Zoom always wins ;)

#9 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Symbiote Spider-man could pull a win here, has the stats and endurance to defeat them all.

#10 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey aka White Phoenix of the Crown? Nuff said...

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fantomex13 said:

You have the powers of your favorite character. 10,000 Uruk-hai are heading for your current city/location. Police/Military are nowhere to be found.

Whose powers do you have? Can you defeat them? And how?

I have Fantomex's powers, I can defeat them. I use my misdirection to put them in some illusion, have them all immobilized, and I take my time killing them all.

What's the range on your powers and have they ever been displayed on a group that size? What happens if one picks you off with an arrow from somewhere you're unaware of?

With Jack Hawksmoor's powers I'd let them all sink into the asphalt. No muss, no fuss, no cleanup.

#12 Posted by CrimsonCake (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

What if my favorite character is the One Above All?

#13 Posted by IfDCRuledTheWorld (653 posts) - - Show Bio

So many characters to choose from. Superman and use heat vision. Toph and swallow them up. Can't decide.

#14 Posted by MisterWhisper (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

I like keeping it simple, my favorite character is Cyclops. My current location is not the most defendable but it is at least arrow proof. They will never get close enough for the melee weapons to matter.

#15 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos stomps

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mighty Thunder God Thor shall vanquish his villians!

#17 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter

this will be fun

#18 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9566 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fantomex13:  
Nope.....you still die lol 
As for me, I roast them with my heat vision
#19 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

i have the powers of either batmite, Turtleman. or Ahmad johnson. As batmite I turn them into candy and have a feast, As turtle man I call upon the animals of the wild to assist me and catch all my enemies with my Bare hands..... LIVE ACTION............. yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiiyi...... as Ahmed Johnson I give them all the pearl river plunge on the concreate...... easy win....

#20 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

I get the powers of Squirrel Girl and overwhelm the Uruks with cuteness and fluffyness.

#21 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

I get the....powers (skills?) of Kane and convince the Uruk's they are being oppressed by their cruel, greedy overlord and turn them back on their leader (Saruman?)

#22 Edited by THUNDERBOLT30 (10247 posts) - - Show Bio

Use Storm's powers to destroy them with some F5 tornadoes.

#23 Posted by ShootingNova (16112 posts) - - Show Bio

I can use Classic Doctor Strange's powers and own them with stop/reverse time and black magic and turn them into boxes or something.

#24 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

I am Ghost Rider. And they will burn.

#25 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man.

It'd take time but I'd wipe them out without taking a single hit by the end. With the environment on my side, I'd use whatever was around to take out tons at a time.

But where does this take place and are there archers?

#26 Edited by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

Living sandstorm > Uruk-Hai

#27 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets see my favs are Storm, Hawkeye, and Captain America

so I would have enhance durability, peak markmanship and the weather control. Yeah I think I could handle that.

#28 Posted by VenomousDragon (846 posts) - - Show Bio

We got this, they could do virtually nothing to uss, we are VENOM

#29 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneVision_OnePurpose said:

I get the....powers (skills?) of Kane and convince the Uruk's they are being oppressed by their cruel, greedy overlord and turn them back on their leader (Saruman?)

Uruk-hai are fanatics, your strategy wouldn't work.

Deadpool is my favorite character, I think he'd be able to win after an incredibly long hit and fade battle. If he has a copious amount of ammo and his teleportation belt it turns into a stomp.

#30 Posted by MrBossAwesomeDude (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Chuck Norris always wins...

#31 Posted by VenomousDragon (846 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrBossAwesomeDude: Unless he is fighting bruce lee.

#32 Posted by telepathic666 (227 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman! and I would smash them!

#33 Posted by Daddy_Cool_Dude (310 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy, he beats Galactus.

#34 Posted by MrBossAwesomeDude (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon: LOL! Bruce Lee is the only person to ever defeat Chuck Norris... But, you do know he is dead right? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

#35 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is my favorite, and she should be able to take it. It'd take a while, but if I used a lot of my lasso's fire to burn them up and stuck with it, I'd eventually win, since Wonder Woman doesn't fatigue like a normal human.

#36 Posted by VenomousDragon (846 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrBossAwesomeDude: Bruce lee's pure awsome caused his heart to implode, chuck had nothing to do with it.

#37 Posted by MrBossAwesomeDude (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon: Chuck has everything to do with everything, He's the guy that sank the titanic because it was ruining his view...

#38 Posted by VenomousDragon (846 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

@VenomousDragon: Chuck has everything to do with everything, He's the guy that sank the titanic because it was ruining his view...

Not everything, only the things Bruce allowed him to get involved in. Before every blow chuck throws he prays to the spirit of bruce lee so he does not have to face his undead fury.

#39 Posted by Lvenger (19084 posts) - - Show Bio

I have all the powers and abilities of Superman so unless the Uruk Hai have Kryptonite swords or have Saruman backing them up, they're pretty much done for. Burnt to a cinder with heat vision, frozen by arctic cold winds, speedblitzed into defeat, thunderclapped into oblivion or I could just strike the ground with a cataclysmic blow, opening a chasm for the Uruk Hai to fall into. There are too many ways to win for me.

#40 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

SA Batman. I spray them with Anti-Uruk Hai spray. end of story.

#41 Posted by Omniversal_Warper (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor's powers. The Uruk-Kai wouldn't last 10 seconds.

#42 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

Midnighter

this will be fun

This or Deadpool

#43 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Ant Man.... I am going to have a lot of orc stuck on my shoe

or Beast Boy and just go blue whale on them

#45 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawn_123 said:

@Rumble Man said:

Midnighter

this will be fun

This or Deadpool

If you are a fan of milestone comics I would recommend this guy

#46 Posted by desmond006 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

I should win with Thor. The rest of my favorites are street levelers so I'll probably die with the rest of my characters.

#47 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man, Daredevil, Wolverine. With my enhanced senses, super human strength, and enhanced healing these dudes are done for.

#48 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: No cursing, even if it's in images and memes.

#49 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Methinks some people in this thread don't really understand just how much ten thousand warriors is.

#50 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

I was about to say the same AtPhantom.