• 73 results
#1 Edited by those_eyes (8016 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so a zombie apocalypse has started. You have a chance to survive.

1st round: walking dead zombies

2nd Round: 28 days later zombies

3rd Round: World War Z zombies

4th Round: World war Z zombies plus your teammate has been bitten and turns into a zombie you must try to defeat him/her.

Be weary of other posters who you may run into in this zombie apocalypse they may try to take your resources.

Abilities

You have drove as quickly as you can to the local store that has various abilities/equipment. These are the only ones left. You can choose 1 this category

Banes Venom

HEV suit (half life)

Bulls eyes aiming accuracy

Spike powers

OctoCamo suit (Metal gear solid)

Batman's bat suit

adamantium claws (small healing factor but will turn into zombie if bitten)

Doc Ock's tentacles
Spider mans spider sense

Weapons

Choose 2 from this category

Deadpool's Katanas

Ulak Blades

AR-15

Machete

Vehicle

You choose only 1

F150
Honda Accord

Lambo

Mazda

Team

You may choose 1 of the following-

Steve with shield and 357 magnum

Kraven the hunter with bowie knife and a falcon medium-caliber 12.7 mm sniper riffle

Ozymandias with Desert Eagle 50 Cal

Black Panther with M9

Lady Shiva armed wih a Black Rain Ordnance BRO-PG9 Nor-Guard M4 Semi-Auto Carbine

#2 Edited by joewell (6590 posts) - - Show Bio

Ock's Tentacles, AR-15s, F-150, and Captain America

Assuming Steve was under my command I'd get him to get me his Shield and let him keep the gun. In my extra arms I'd hold the 2 Ar-15s.

Steve would drive and I'd take watch on the back of the truck until we got to a less populated area ( not hard at all for me, I don't even live in a city ) then we'd go to a high spot and chill. Where I live there shouldn't be much trouble ( I live in the country near some small mountains ) and I'd be able to live my days.

If we were attacked it wouldn't be more than 50 or so and we'd kill them before they got to the top of the montain.

#3 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

i wreck easily.

dock ocs tentacles for multitasking/close range

AR15/long range

shotgun/close range/i could make bombs with the shells

f-150

i dont need help but id get lady shiva for eye candy

#4 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#5 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8763 posts) - - Show Bio

i choose Doc Ock's tentacles .Deadpool's Katanas 12 gage shotgun.My ride Mazda.my partner Steve with shield and 357 magnum he can have my back and take off the heads of any zombies who try and sneak up on me.i will survive

#6 Posted by MN_Logan (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider Sense, Shotgun and AR-15, F150 and Captain America.

I survive.

#7 Edited by XHUNTER (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider Sense, Ock's Tentacles, and any long range weapon.

Cap as meat shield.

#8 Edited by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio

Abilities: Spider-sense. The ability to sense danger and automatically react instinctively is something that in my opinion would be invaluble in terms of survival. With the other abilities you would have to depend on your spatial awareness and be constantly aware of where you were being attacked from. Spider-sense negates this need meaning you are going to react far faster to any threat regardless of whether you're surrounded and need to know which one is going to attempt to bite you first or whether you are in complete darkness and can't see the threat.

Weapons: Machete and shotgun. The machete is less likely to get stuck in the bodies than the katanna's not to mention as they are built for heavy duty stuff (clearing out thick areas of forest etc..) it will most likely be far more durable. As i'm not a marksman any gun aside from the shotgun would be nigh-useless. Whereas as the shotgun can deal damage from a reasonable range and servere damage up close. Plus you don't need to be a marksman to use it. In an ideal world i'd have the AR-15 and headshot every one from a long distance but having no real experience with guns then that isn't happening.

Car: F150. Do I need to give a reason? Its the only practical heavy duty one there.

Ally: Captain America. For the simple reason that his morals are so high that he will do absolutely anything to protect me.

#9 Posted by Bossmonster (2377 posts) - - Show Bio

I crush and destroy.

Spider Sense, Dead Pool swords and AR-15. Black Panther.

Truck.

No challenge.

#10 Posted by lowlaville (5161 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider sense, DP Katanas, F150, Black Panther with M9. II survive 2 rounds, first one with ease. Second one? not so much ease. lol

#11 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

Batsuit - Basically for an additional layer of protection incase I get scratched, id make it look less silly though.

Katana's & Ulak Blade's - Im gonna run out of ammo anyway so ill do the stealth approach.

F150 - I expect my car to take alot of beatings and this should be the most durable one.

Lady Shiva - Since I wont be shooting much I wont want my ally to do it either and give away our position and Shiva is the best martial artists here. Her personality matches mine better as well.

#12 Edited by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey sense, katanas, and the f150. That alone should be enough for me to find better stuff. For the partner either black panther or shiva

#13 Posted by those_eyes (8016 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by lowlaville (5161 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes: Firstly, I don't know who he is. Second: Looks like a weakling. And Third: Thats a really weird name.

#16 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8763 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes: I THOUGHT ABOUT IT BUT HOW DO I8K HE WONT BETRAY ME

#17 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Abilities: Spider-sense. The ability to sense danger and automatically react instinctively is something that in my opinion would be invaluble in terms of survival. With the other abilities you would have to depend on your spatial awareness and be constantly aware of where you were being attacked from. Spider-sense negates this need meaning you are going to react far faster to any threat regardless of whether you're surrounded and need to know which one is going to attempt to bite you first or whether you are in complete darkness and can't see the threat.

Weapons: Machete and shotgun. The machete is less likely to get stuck in the bodies than the katanna's not to mention as they are built for heavy duty stuff (clearing out thick areas of forest etc..) it will most likely be far more durable. As i'm not a marksman any gun aside from the shotgun would be nigh-useless. Whereas as the shotgun can deal damage from a reasonable range and servere damage up close. Plus you don't need to be a marksman to use it. In an ideal world i'd have the AR-15 and headshot every one from a long distance but having no real experience with guns then that isn't happening.

Car: F150. Do I need to give a reason? Its the only practical heavy duty one there.

Ally: Captain America. For the simple reason that his morals are so high that he will do absolutely anything to protect me.

This.

#19 Posted by eternityx (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

Doc Ock's tentacles.

Deadpool's katanas and AR-15.

Mazda.

Captain America.

#20 Posted by thelocust619 (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes: question...walking dead zombies rot. With that inevitably goes sensory organs (I'll accept they maintain hearing as that's been stated how they find prey, but those eyes are gone, no question), temperature control (hypothetically a zombie in the sun a few days would literally explode while zombies in the cold would literally freeze solid)....I could survive after gathering enough food for a week and just chilling somewhere relatively noisy while they all just die of natural causes and hungry animals. That and the fact that if I'm by a cliff....they're probably just gonna fall off it by themselves.

Thusly....round 1 can be beat with no powers/equipment in relative comfort....lol

#21 Posted by NighThunder (4777 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooc tenticals

AR-15

Honda

Steve

i stomp

#22 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9799 posts) - - Show Bio

Octs tentacles are OP as hell for this I could survive easy with just them alone

#23 Edited by those_eyes (8016 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: @lowlaville: @oceanmaster21: ozy is the smartest man in the watchmen universe and is peak human. He can dodge/catch bullets. With him on your side he would be 10 steps ahead of everything for the given situation. Out of all the teammates he is easily the smartest and on par in h2h combat. Ozy won't betray you due to needing to utilize you to helping him survive. Besides with a special ability he would have to try taking you out and risk injury especially if you are on venom or have docs tenticles.

#24 Posted by RogueShadow (11863 posts) - - Show Bio

I survive without the gear.

#25 Edited by those_eyes (8016 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: @cjdavis103: not the second round you don't. No way you are going to solo the 28 days later zombies. Way to fast. Your going to need an ability and teammate to guarantee survival for round 2. Docs tentacles won't be enough on its own against a crowd of 28 day later zombies.

#26 Posted by RogueShadow (11863 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes: If I just have to survive then I can do that.

#27 Edited by ferry98 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm saying the Batsuit, the AR-15, dead pools katanas, a Lamborghini, and the Black Pather (cuz he's my favorite superhero.

#28 Posted by sophia89 (5885 posts) - - Show Bio

i take doc ocks tentacles,deadpool katans and the machete,mazda,black panter.

the doc ock hands hold all 3 swords,my real hands hold m9,black panter already has protective armor and claws so he can protect himself not to mention he is a genius so he will help me finding a good hiding spot and secureing it,the car will csrry many supplies that we will need but its still closed so i dont have to worry i would get bitten when we park.

#29 Posted by sophia89 (5885 posts) - - Show Bio

the 28 days zombies die if they dont eat,and the WD zombies are slow.

so with my choices not only will i survive,i will thrive.

#30 Posted by those_eyes (8016 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: yes just for survival you have a slim chance. I'm suprised nobodies picked bane's venom yet. To increase your strength to a 3 toner and your other physical stats to Olympic level seems beneficial in a zombie apocalypse.

#31 Edited by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio

Octs tentacles are OP as hell for this I could survive easy with just them alone

Not really it took time for Otto to master his tentacles completely and was only able to do it because he's a low level telepath/technopath. I dunno about you but I don't have the experience with them nor do I have any mental powers lol.

#32 Posted by sophia89 (5885 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes: strength wont really help with a 100 zombies.

#33 Posted by NICK31898 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so a zombie apocalypse has started. You have a chance to survive.

1st round: walking dead zombies

2nd Round: 28 days later zombies

Abilities

You have drove as quickly as you can to the local store that has various abilities/equipment. These are the only ones left. You can choose 1 this category

Banes Venom

Batman's bat suit

adamantium claws (no healing factor)

Doc Ock's tentacles
Spider mans spider sense

Weapons

Choose 2 from this category

Deadpool's Katanas

Ulak Blades

AR-15

Machete

Vehicle

You choose only 1

F150
Honda Accord

Lambo

Mazda

Team

You may choose 1 of the following-

Steve with shield and 357 magnum

Ozymandias with Desert Eagle 50 Cal

Black Panther with M9

Lady Shiva armed wih a Black Rain Ordnance BRO-PG9 Nor-Guard M4 Semi-Auto Carbine

Hmmmm, this seems vaguely familiar....wait, I created one VERY SIMILAR to this one last night!

#34 Posted by RogueShadow (11863 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: yes just for survival you have a slim chance. I'm suprised nobodies picked bane's venom yet. To increase your strength to a 3 toner and your other physical stats to Olympic level seems beneficial in a zombie apocalypse.

No... I have a good chance since I have a natural disaster kit, I know 2 martial arts and I am in excellent physical condition. I could survive the rage virus.

#35 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8763 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes: ik hes my fav from watchmen hes one of my fav period but he could betray me and i wouldnt betray him just cus i have doc oc' tenacles

#36 Posted by Strider92 (16823 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes said:

No... I have a good chance since I have a natural disaster kit, I know 2 martial arts and I am in excellent physical condition. I could survive the rage virus.

Ermmm don't martial arts basically rely on your opponent feeling pain to have any real form of effect? MA seems to be the most useless form of combat against zombies as you can break their arms or anything like that and they won't give a damn not to mention it also brings you within biting distance.

#37 Posted by RogueShadow (11863 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

@those_eyes said:

Ermmm don't martial arts basically rely on your opponent feeling pain to have any real form of effect? MA seems to be the most useless form of combat against zombies as you can break their arms or anything like that and they won't give a damn not to mention it also brings you within biting distance.

It demonstrates my physicality, I also play Rugby. And a boot to the skull tends to end them pretty quickly. I also know fencing [did it for 3 years]. Selena did just fine with her machete, and she was just a chemist. I live in England so guns aren't realistically going to cross my path, I'd have no choice but to get into biting distance. I don't own any projectile weapons. I could survive 7/10, since their metabolisms bun rapidly so after a couple of months the threat would be massively diminished after a short amount of time.

#38 Posted by those_eyes (8016 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89: lol yes it will. When your able to lift a zombie with one hand and throw him into the other 3 coming towards you it's going to help. You'll be lifting things way heavier than what zombies can support and then you throw it into them. Breaking doors down, crushing skulls, heck you could have a 300 pound tree limb as a weapon just mow over zombies in your way. Not to mention all other stats are increased to Olympic level.

#39 Edited by sophia89 (5885 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes: yeah thats true,i was only going to use it to punch them.

#40 Posted by MagnusTheMagnificent (262 posts) - - Show Bio

Doc Ock's tentacles and the shotgun is all that's needed to survive.

With the tentecles you get immense superstrength and most importantly, great manouverbility, reach and the ability to extend them so you are something like 15 feet in the air.

First, you can carry all the spare ammo you need.

Second, you can just hoist yourself up in the air and start shooting. Sooner or later the zombies will be dead(er) or incapacitated to the point where you can lower yourself down and finish the job.

Third, should you somehow be crowded, and I figure the 28 days later zombies will, the tentacles will make you faster than them and you can reach a higher vantage point and resume blasting. Plus you can always just smash them away with two while using the other two to move.

#41 Posted by sophia89 (5885 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnusthemagnificent: you would also be able to climp buildings so you can stay safe if there is more than 100.

#42 Posted by sophia89 (5885 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes: but wouldnt the 28d zombies run and infect me while i am distracted.

the doc ocks makes sure i wont get sneaked on since i will have 2hands on my back making sure nothing gets my back

#43 Edited by those_eyes (8016 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: suck it fool!!! you are just jelly i made a better thread than you. Go cry in a corner at how much better i made your thread.

lol jk!!!! I got my inspiration from other zombie threads including yours. You had a great setup and I just wanted to follow it and add my own touch. Ive never made a zombie vs thread before so its my first time. Btw I think ill add some more powers/equipment to the thread.

#44 Posted by NICK31898 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick31898: suck it fool!!! you are just jelly i made a better thread than you. Go cry in a corner at how much better i made your thread.

lol jk!!!! I got my inspiration from other zombie threads including yours. You had a great setup and I just wanted to follow it and add my own touch. Ive never made a zombie vs thread before so its my first time. Btw I think ill add some more powers/equipment to the thread.

Haha it's no problem.

#45 Posted by SuperDrummer (868 posts) - - Show Bio

This

#46 Posted by NICK31898 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

Docs Tentacles- Thee will come handy, when needing to open, and lift things. They also will help fight zombies.

AR-15-Best weapon up there

F-150-VERY strong. Help you cut to tough places

Captain America-Shield plus 357 Magnum=boss.

#47 Posted by JediXMan (31265 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Spider sense.

2. Katanas and machete.

3. F150.

4. Black Panther

#48 Edited by dondave (38882 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

1. Spider sense.

2. Katanas and machete.

3. F150.

4. Black Panther

#49 Edited by Limilicious (320 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why nobody picked Spike's ability.

Round 1 and 2 (this focuses more on kicking the zombies' butt and just stomping):

• Ability: Spike's because having spikes poking out of every direction is like an additional layer of armor the push zombies away from you. It's also like unlimited supply of ammo. Sure you might have not the best aim but you can just practice as much as you want. It doesn't make a gunshot's loud noise. It's pretty damn good. Like open a door and make sure you got a few spikes poking out from your shoulder towards the door, then if there's a zombie right at the door charging you, just instinct fire those spikes or just not and the zombie will stab onto it. You can even fling those are zombies' feet so they can't chase you. You can shoot it at a building to create a ladder or something. Or an emergency pokey, stabby weapon. Or shoot enough to make a temporary fence where if the zombies run or walk into it, it immobilize them. Enormous versatility.
  • Weapon: Deadpool's Katana and a Machete. Do I really need to explain why? I got projectiles and quiet ones too. So I'll just need some edged weapons just in case.
  • Vehicle: Mazda or F150. F150 has more capacity. But Mazda probably save a bit more gas while having a decent capacity too. Probably Mazda.
  • Teammate: Lady Shiva. You gotta have a chick when there world is gonna end.

Round 3 (this focuses on surviving and always on the run):

• Ability: Batman's because WWZ zombies jump and have crazy speed, Spike's spike isn't gonna help enough. You need to be mobile and Batman's suit gives you that. The grappling gun to go from building to building and his cape for gliding. The mobility is just incredible. Given that I can actually use it.
  • Weapon: Machete and Magnum because everything else hinders my mobility.
  • Vehicle: F150 since it looks more durable. It doesn't really matter as I think I'll be gliding around town more than driving.
  • Teammate: Black Panther because he seems more agile and mobile.

Edit: I just had a second thought about Spidey Senses. The general concept of it is that it gives a warning of a threat or a killing intent or something like that. (That's what I picked up from the 90s animated cartoon show.) So, being in an zombie infested apocalypse, all those Spidey Warnings might overload you, or stress you out. Batman's Grappling Gun or Glider can be learned and practiced. But overloaded with info and stress is much hard (physical versus mental). And I'm not Spider-man, I just have his Senses, so against WWZ zombies, knowing the zombies are charging at me doesn't always help. It helps in surprise attack but it serves little purposes when you know they are coming. Your physical stats might not match up to the Senses' reaction speed.

#50 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (4400 posts) - - Show Bio

@limilicious: You beat me to it, I was gonna pick spike for the unlimited ammo reasons, and the fact that later he could create body armor to protect him, increase his strength and allow him to scale walls and generate heat at the tips of his projectiles that could melt through any of the zombies easy. I wouldn't even bother with the others, except the F150.