You vs You vs You vs You vs You vs You vs You vs You read OP

• 60 results
FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Me as a red lantern could kill a white lantern. so i think i know who the obvious winner is.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Sinestro Me tricks plays along and takes out Black me with the others, then turns on the other mes and kills them. I know what I fear and how to terrify myself. Sinestro Joy walks away a trillion dollars richer.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Sinestro me stomps, My fears would kill me in action if they tried.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Orange

Titan897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red lantern me kills all but green lantern me who does not give and eventually win

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

There would be a split in my clones

• Love
  • Will
  • Hope
  • Compassion

This would be one of the teams, and probably the victor. I'm an incredibly optimistic person who has been told by close friends that I have been able to instill hope in their lives to overcome various obstacles. Due to the recent addition of my girlfriend my emotions of love and compassion have been amplified to incredible levels, and my willpower has always been decent.

• Greed
  • Rage
  • Fear

These three are not all that tough, I'm not intimidating and don't have the ability to instill great fear. I do have a bit of greed in me, but I think everyone has some to a certain amount. Rage is probably the most powerful of this grouping, I don't get angry often but when I do it's never a pretty sight. Greed will probably get killed by Rage & Fear after he tries to steal the money for himself, leaving Rage & Fear against Will, Hope, Love, and Compassion. At this point in time they may be swayed to join forces with group 1.

• Death

Death leaves the fight immediately. He has no strength and does not have any desire to fight. Though he waits until any of the clones are close to death and comforts them when they parish and move on to whatever awaits them in the future. He is the last clone to die and he lives life by himself.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Jokergeist

Red or Orange.

I have... anger issues. But I'm greedy as hell.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

TheMGR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death solos

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: Gamer rage dictates he red walks away, after tea bagging the others, plausibly insulting their sexuality...

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Compassion, if it comes down to a fight, wins. However, being me, all my clones will know that and not try to get into a fight, especially greed, hope and love, who have barely the force to spit sparks from their rings. However, rage and willpower may pull through if pushed, but they can only operate in short bursts, and will fade quickly. Fear is also strong, with my anxiety issues fueling him, and he may actually rival compassion. Death is useless because I'm not dead. Thing is, we're going to be trying to find a way to keep the rings more then trying to get the money, and we very well make one of ourselves into a white lantern to attempt it.