Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You heard me!

A being with superior predictive powers, called the Newcomb Being, takes you to an underground facility, and offers you a deal.

No Caption Provided

There are two boxes in front of you. One has 10 million in it, the other has a thousand.

Twenty-four hours ago, the Newcomb being made a prediction about what you would choose. At this point, it placed the money in the boxes.

The Newcomb Being also tells you that he has cloned you 7 times while you were sleeping.

You laugh at him, and the facility explodes.

No Caption Provided

Each of your clones has one lantern, and, similar to Larlfleeze, they are the sole source of that power and have been training for, like, 'ever'.

However, they are not PURELY that emotion. They are YOU, and how well they wield that lantern depends on how much of that emotion they have.

All lanterns and rings will disappear as soon as you leave the facility ruins.

This in mind...

...what happens?

Who walks away with the trillion dollars?

Who lies dead in the mud?

Multiple people can walk away...but will they?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Compassion wins. That's probably my strongest one..

Then again.. I've never been fully tested in every emotion.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Hope would win, i'm a pretty big optimist.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Compassion wins. That's probably my strongest one..

Then again.. I've never been fully tested in every emotion.

But would 8 clones of you fight to death?

Could you agree to share the 10 million?

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Green and Indigo walk away with the money.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By mightyrearranger

Batman wins

Nah, jk. All my clones say eff da money except for Orange, so they let him have it, and the rest of us all go out for a beer; Violet as wingman gets us all hot dates, Green spends the night putting up with that drunk dude that won't stop talking sports/politics, and Red gets kicked out when he rage-vomits on a bouncer. Yellow picks up the (very) expensive tab.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green and Indigo walk away with the money.

Why?

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i win :D

but i think green or red would win because when i begin to lose, i get a sudden will to win

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ximpossibrux

@ximpossibrux said:

Well Greed would want all, so we kill that clone first. Orange is out.

Fear would be annoying since I've never been afraid of myself, or scary, so we kill that one. Yellow is out.

Then we all share it, since I've never been an angry person, or wanted Death to others.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i win :D

but i think green or red would win because when i begin to lose, i get a sudden will to win

Would they share it?

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@ximpossibrux said:

Well Greed would want all, so we kill that clone first. Orange is out.

Fear would be annoying since I've never been afraid of myself, or scary, so we kill that one. Yellow is out.

Then we all share it, since I've never been an angry person, or wanted Death to others.

Good answer!

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By theONEtaichou

Tough... Years ago Rage would curbstomp them all but now... A fourway tie between hope/compassion/love/will.

I suppose will wins, after all I use it to 'power' all the others... So I guess I will walk away with the money, lol geddit??

good day

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death or rage for me haha I can be quite an angry wrathful person sometimes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: Hmm.. well.. I do have greedy tendancies. Man this is a tough one. Give me a minute to think about the answer.

Thedarklordpandamonium marked this as the best answer

Batman wins

Nah, jk. All my clones say eff da money except for Orange, so they let him have it, and the rest of us all go out for a beer; Violet as wingman gets us all hot dates, Green spends the night putting up with that drunk dude that won't stop talking sports/politics, and Red gets kicked out when he rage-vomits on a bouncer. Yellow picks up the (very) expensive tab.

Best answer. ever.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough... Years ago Rage would curbstomp them all but now... A fourway tie between hope/compassion/love/will.

I suppose will wins, after all I use it to 'power' all the others... So I guess I will walk away with the money, lol geddit??

good day

What do you mean by 'power all the others'?

@ssjlozza said:

Death or rage for me haha I can be quite an angry wrathful person sometimes.

But multiples can leave with the money! :o

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me hope would win, but since they don't really have offensive powers compassion would win.

But, more than likely we all split it beacuase i'm too land back to care about the money. But if the Orange lantern me gets too greedy the rest of the myselfs would just take him out.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Whoe needs money? i have clones with Lantern rings.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By MethoKi

Me and my clones would just look at each other and laugh. We all have the ability to fly and now we can travel to a bunch of different countries, 'cause that's something I always wanted to do.

We'd all make a profit of doing jobs around the world that'd be a lot easier with Power Rings and live happily.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green - There have been times in my life where I've showed quite a lot of willpower. But only under two circumstances. If I really needed to do something, or I had hope. Since this is a fight, and whenever I've been in a fight, that's where the "Will" comes into it, I think this is one of the dominant lanterns. Knowing my life is in danger would will me on to fight as best I can.

Yellow - I've never been one for feeding off the fear of others, ever. This would be one of the weakest.

Red - Whenever I've been in a fight, or felt threatened or angry, I really do go into a blind rage. The first time I was ever in a fight, I was 11, and an older guy punched me in the face, completely out of the blue. (This was on holiday, in a swimming pool). I then proceeded to scream "YOU BASTAAAAARD" and began wailing on him like no tomorrow. He had to be dragged out the pool. Don't mean to sound big headed by any means, but when I'm angry.. I'm really angry. That was the first and possibly best example of it. However, my anger wears off quickly and suddenly. Once I realize I've just been in a blind rage it goes away. I have a feeling this version of me would absolutely decimate the yellow first off, but would calm down significantly after. So not the winner here.

Blue - Not exactly full of hope. Only ever had a lot of hope when I've had good people around me, and since that isn't the case here, this guy goes down, fast.

Orange - I've been greedy, and I've been generous. Far more on the generous side, though. Weakest emotion here, on par with yellow.

Violet - Pretty strong emotion too... honestly think this one would overpower Green and Red.

Indigo - This one is also pretty strong, but not as strong as Green or Violet.

How it would go - Orange and yellow go down first. They're the evil emotions. Orange would try to win and go for the money, but since I'm not greedy, his power would be insignificant and he'd go down. Yellow would start trying to intimidate someone, and he'd go down since I'm not like that.

Love and Compassion wouldn't fight. They'd probably team up. Same with Will and Hope probably. Well..

I'm not sure. It's tough to determine. It depends on whether someone sets off Red or not. Depending on who set Red off, he'd kill Orange, Yellow, Compassion and hope right off the bat, but would lose his temper right after..

So.. the way I see it playing out. Yellow and Orange go down. If Red kills either of them, compassion would go to split up the fight, Red would kill him in his blind rage, and would cease to be angry immediately after. But, if Green, Indigo or Violet killed both of them, then Red wouldn't have a reason to be angry.

Basically. Green and Blue inspire each other. Violet and Indigo team up. Yellow and Orange fail in their pursuits. Red kills one or two people.

Who's left by the end? Definitely Green, Blue, Violet and Red. Compassion possibly goes down. Yellow and Orange die. Survivors split the money.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me and my clones would just look at each other and laugh. We all have the ability to fly and now we can travel to a bunch of different countries, 'cause that's something I always wanted to do.

We'd all make a profit of doing jobs around the world that'd be a lot easier with Power Rings and live happily.

OP says the Lantern rings will disappear as soon as you leave the facility.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Whoever wins I still win

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoever wins I still win

I'm guessing by your name that Death would win lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MethoKi

@perethorn said:

@batman242 said:

OP says the Lantern rings will disappear as soon as you leave the facility.

Oh, I was scared of somethin' like that. Well, I'll just leave with all my clones and we'll have fun doing whatever else. There's 8 of me. I could rob a bank and have an alibi.

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really think it would be a war of the lights oO,

i'm can be really greed and I see my self doing harm to others so...

orange and death problably would team up(plain a double cross) it would really piss of rage who would team up with fear to take them down, willpower, hope and compassion would try to separete the fight and love wouldnt do anything since I REALLY LOVE MY SELF, with the time passing willpower and compassion with the aid of hope would crush fear, rage, death and greed and would probably try to finish them, sudden love would use all his power to encarcerate all of them inside the ring

being the only one left he would take the money and spend in every way we could to forget all about this

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8 mes in the universe is far too many and the universe knows this.The universe being the prudent SOB it is sees this horrible problem and instantly corrects it. With all the Sherlocks back in one body and with all the rings still in my possession I become a white lantern by mixing all the colors.In that instance I determine in my infinite wisdom that money is frivolous and decide to destroy this new featless entity and proceed to conquer the rest of the universe with my white lantern power and ironically enough become an even bigger problem for the universe.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everybody dies.

• Green - X_X (Not enough willpower.)
  • Yellow - X_X (Psychosis attack.)
  • Red - Lives (I Hate everyone)
  • Blue - X_X (I don't have THAT much hope.)
  • Orange - X_X (the ring will be useless.)
  • Violet - Lives (I Love everyone)
  • Indigo - X_X (You need to be a arsehole to use it anyways.)
  • Black - How do you make this thing work anyways?

Love and Hate..they'll end up killing each other.

Tragic.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fight start!
Red sends out a single lash of energy, instantly killing Black, Yellow, and Orange, knocking Blue and Green
unconscious, and barely phazing Violet and Indigo. Red raises an eyebrow, and engages the other two in a 2V1, and the two sides are evenly matched. Blue, slightly stronger than Green, wakes up in a daze, and being the same being as Red, knows how powerful he is, and realizes that there is no reasoning with him. So, he runs around and collects the unused lanterns, including Green. Bracing himself, he challenges Red alongside Violet and Indigo, but is bitchslapped through several walls and out of the facility. Blue dies once the lanterns disappear on him and he has no resistance to crashing through a building. Red eventually takes down his two rivals, after a intense fight, and goes to collect the money. While his back is turned, green wakes up and rushes and takes the Indigo and Violet rings, and defeats the exhausted Red. Green takes the money.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Black_Arrow

Green takes the green

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either love or rage is taking the money. On the other hand, I will just leave and plan on world domination. :)

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By theONEtaichou

@thedarklordpandamonium:

I meant that without the will to act, to be compassionate or loving or hopefull, I could not do anything. The will to act, or lack of will, should be ever present to demostrate any other powers.

A bit philosophical...

good day

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Compassion, Will and Rage end up duking it out in the end.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

While Will,Love,Death,Rage,Fear,Hope and Compassion discuss how to solve the situation my inner Larfleez steals the money and kills everybody who follows him one by one....

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Chibio

Rage, because of the recent Deadpool comics. They're underwhelming.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa said:

While Will,Love,Death,Rage,Fear,Hope and Compassion discuss how to solve the situation my inner Larfleez steals the money and kills everybody who follows him one by one....

So you think your inner Larlfleeze could kill everyone else?

Wouldn't share the money?

@sherlock said:

8 mes in the universe is far too many and the universe knows this.The universe being the prudent SOB it is sees this horrible problem and instantly corrects it. With all the Sherlocks back in one body and with all the rings still in my possession I become a white lantern by mixing all the colors.In that instance I determine in my infinite wisdom that money is frivolous and decide to destroy this new featless entity and proceed to conquer the rest of the universe with my white lantern power and ironically enough become an even bigger problem for the universe.

XD

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@stompa said:

So you think your inner Larlfleeze could kill everyone else?

@comicstooge said:

@sherlock said:

XD

As i understand each clone is stronger with his power when he more of that emotion so yeah i am a greedy ass and like money more then most people so Greed kicks ass!

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Floopay

If there was a ring of smartassitude, that one would win.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

XD

@comicstooge said:

Nope. They're all me anyway.

So...you're super-greedy?

If so, wouldn't Greed win out in the end?

Turtle_Soiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We realize that we can say "I'm six foot 2 and there's eight of me" proceed to start shaking hands saying "Doctor" then we all go out to the nearest Chinese Buffet and feast. We also start referring to ourselves as "We" and "Us" like Venom.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm I'd say either Love or Rage.... but Compassion... that could be the wildcard here. Will and Hope would survive for long. Greed, Fear and Death would get curbstomped right at the beggining

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

XD

@comicstooge said:
@comicstooge said:

Nope. They're all me anyway.

So...you're super-greedy?

If so, wouldn't Greed win out in the end?

I'm not greedy. They're all clones of me, I am the original.

Besides, it's not like I'm going to take the money and sit on a throne of it for the rest of my life.

I'll donate some to cancer research, give some to my family and help out some otherwise worthwhile organizations.

I'd keep, maybe $10'000 for myself.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#48  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Will. I honestly should've died by now, but I pushed through some bad spots and life threatening situations in my life. I've always said my tenacity borders on stupidity so that carries me. Rage or compassion would be a close 2nd.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge:

I don't understand what you mean.

Why aren't your clones going to share the money? Wouldn't some of them work together?

Will. I honestly should've died by now, but I pushed through some bad spots and life threatening situations in my life. I've always said my tenacity borders on stupidity so that carries me. Rage or compassion would be a close 2nd.

None of your clones would share the money?

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Lantern me murders every fake version.