Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Your bad ass self!!!!!!!
Your bad ass self!!!!!!!

VS

Xenomporph
Xenomporph

Terrifying isnt it. Yae I know what your thinking. Is this guy really going to make a thread about me fight a freaking xeno. Well dont worry, you are going to get some help from some comic book heroes and villains.

Set up

Each round will have different scenarios. You must tell me if you think you can clear each scenario for each round and for the bonus round you will debate on who wins.

Round 1 (You vs 1 Xenomorph)

You are given an acid proof suit made out of xenomorph skin for every round. You will start out with your own fighting capabilities.

1st Scenario: You vs 1 xenomoprh. The xeno starts 40 feet away from you

2nd Scenario: Batman comes to train you for 1 year of daily of marital arts training. Then you fight the xeno again.

3rd Scenario: You (with suit and training) and batman (acid proof suit) vs 1 xenomporph. Xeno starts 30 feet away.

Round 2 (You vs 2 Xenomorph)

You end up getting Bane's venom given to you on top of your year of training with batman. But since you dont know how to use venom properly you end up overdosing on it.

1st Scenario: You (overdosed on venom) vs 2 Xenomophs. The xenos start 40 feet away from you

2nd Scenario: Bane comes to help you properly take venom and he also decides to help you fight the xenos. Bane (acid proof suit, on venom) and you (acid proof suit, on venom, with batman's training) vs 2 xenos. Xenos start 40 feet away.

Round 3 (You vs 4 Xenomoprhs)

You with your previous training and venom are given riddick's ulak blades and punisher's balistic knife (they are both made out of adamantium)

1st Scenario: You vs 4 xenos. 2 Xenos are hiding in the shadows planning to ambush you, while the other 2 are 40 feet away running towards you.

2nd Scenario: Riddick comes to your aid and gives you eye shine (ability to see in the dark). The Punisher also comes to give you a combat knife (adamantium). Now you fight the 2 Xenos again.

3rd Scenario: Riddick (Ulak blades and acid proof suit) and Punisher (adamantium machete and acid proof suit} come to aid you in your fight.

Round 4 (You vs 8 Xenomoprhs)

1st Scenario: 4 Xenos are running towards you from 30 feet away while another 4 are on the ceiling running towards you from 40 feet away. You are given a deck of adamantium cards (sharp) along with your previous weapons, venom, eyeshine and batman's training.

2nd Scenario: Bullseye comes to your aid and trains your 1 year daily on your throwing accuracy with the cards. Then you must fight the xenos again with your new skill.

3rd Scenario: Bullseye says screw it and wants to throw down with you against the xenos. Understand that the Xenos on the ceiling are in the shadows and cannot be seen by bullseye so you must direct Bullseye on their location and help as much as you can. Bullseye (2 adamantium cards, Elektra's Sai's (adamantium, acid proof suit)) You get 7 adamantium cards and your previous upgrades.

Round 5 (You vs 10 Xenomorphs)

1st Scenario: You get a predators combi-spear but start out with your own knowledge on how to utilize it. You have all previous upgrades and 5 adamantium cards . 5 xenos are on the ceiling hiding in the shadows waiting to ambush and crawling towards you while the other 5 are out in the open 40 feet away coming towards you.

2nd Scenario: Same as 1st scenario except that the predator comes to train you for 1 year daily on how to use the combi-spear, then you fight the xenos.

3rd Scenario: After your combi-spear training the predator (blooded predator, no gear) decides to aid you in this fight against 10 xenos.

Round 6 (You vs 25 Xenos)

1st Scenario: You (10 admantium cards, previous gear, and upgrades) All 25 xenos are surrounding you from every angle 50 feet away and are closing in.

2nd Scenario: Batman and the predator make you a special suit. Its a combination of batman beyonds suit and predator gear (predators spear, wrist blades, retractable adamantium claws built into the suit, 5 adamantium batarangs,3 explosive batarangs, cloakig device, rocket boots, glider wings, wall climbing soles, and inhanched physical abilities.

No Caption Provided

Bonus Round (You and team vs 35 Xenos)

You (Venom, training, ulak blades, combat knife, balistic knife, eye shine, 5 adamantium cards, and. combi-spear)

Bane (adamantium baseball bat, acid proof suit, on venom) Will overdose on venom if he gets overwhelmed

Batman (adamantium samurai sword, acid proof suit)

Bullseye (5 admantium pencils, Elektras adamantium Sai's, acid proof suit)

The Punisher (1 pistol with 5 adamantium bullets, machete, acid proof suit)

Riddick (adamantium Ulak blades, Acid proof suit)

Blooded Predator (wrist blades only, acid proof suit)

The Xenomorphs start 50 feet away from all angles with 10 xenos hiding in the dark on the ceiling ready to ambush (remember only you and riddick have the ability to see in the dark). The other xenos are 50 feet away running towards you.

How do you do?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cjdavis103
ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ownagepants

round 1 lose win win.

round 2 lose win

round 3 win win win

round 4 lose win win

round 5 win win win

round 6 win win

round 7 win

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By those_eyes

@cjdavis103: no! but you do get batman's training. You may be able to hit the xenos pressure points. lol

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cjdavis103

@those_eyes:

round 1 lose all rounds

round 2 I die from OD then I win

round 3 With venoms power batman's skill and blades I stomp

round4 epic battle but I win barely for round one and stomp the next two

round 5 stomp my way

round 6 I get swarmed in round 1 second round...... let me list the powers you are giving me Bane super strength the skill of several super marital artists, night vision , a supersuit that makes iron man jealous and wolverine claws? yeah this is not a fair fight by any means

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20