YOU vs. Weapon X

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

You need to kill Weapon X. You have been given a single year, 365 days, to prepare. The Weapon X team consists of Wolverine, Deadpool and Agent Zero. They are at their best, and want to kill you, personally. You cannot escape; at the end of the year, you shall be forced to fight. However, you are given several methods to help you, in the form of these packages. You can only choose one of each:

Weapons

Weapon set 1:

• Desert Eagle with 5 carbonadium bullets, plus 30 reserve
  • M2 flamethrower that runs out after 5 minutes
  • Carbonadium combat knives

Weapon set 2:

• Muramasa blade
  • 500 ml of Agent Zero's anti-healing factor acid
  • AA-12 shotgun with 50 rounds

Weapon set 3:

Defense

Defense set 1:

• Batman's bat-suit with adamntium padding
  • Captain America's shield
  • 3 smoke grenades

Defense set 2:

• 2 of Captain America's shield, can be placed into ground
  • Bomb disposal armor covered in a combination of adamantium and vibranium
  • Decoy version of you, appears for 45 seconds

Defense set 3:

• Impenetrable force-field, lasts for 45 seconds
  • Iron Man's Mark 17armor, operational for 45 seconds

Trainers/teachers

Teachers set 1:

• Nightwing
  • Nick Fury (MCU)
  • Hit-Girl

Teachers set 2:

• Lady Shiva
  • The Punisher
  • Bane (Nolanverse)

Teachers set 3:

• Ozymandias
  • Batman (New 52)
  • Deadshot

Allies (can't give them equipment)

Ally set 1:

• New-52 Batman
  • Reed Richards

Ally set 2:

• Deathstroke
  • Punisher

Ally set 3:

• Moon Knight
  • Sabretooth

Superpowers

Superpower set 1:

• Spider-sense, 20 seconds, 2 uses
  • 2 ton class strength, 10 seconds, 1 use
  • Brainiac-level intellect, 10 seconds, 1 use

Superpowers set 2:

• Sebastian Shaw's energy absorption, 10 seconds, 2 uses
  • Wolverine-level regeneration, 15 seconds, 2 uses
  • Captain America-level reflexes, 1 minute, 3 uses

Superpower set 3:

• Cyclops optic blast, 15 seconds, 2 uses
  • Superman-level durability, 10 seconds, 1 use
  • Psylocke-level telekinesis, 45 seconds, 2 uses

Battlegrounds

Battle area 1:

No Caption Provided

Battle area 2:

No Caption Provided

Battle area 3:

No Caption Provided

Will you win? Think carefully...

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@iheartzombies92: The carbonadium is really a non factor due to healing factors here but i'd go with weapon set two. Defense set one, Teacher set 3, Ally set 2 and superpower set three. Okay this is how I'd break it down.

With bats and Dead shot as teachers my hand to hand and shooting skills would be tops, I'd let Frank hang back as Deathstroke ran interference with Deadpool. At this point the battle is raging, Frank hopefully distracting Agent X and Pool and Stroke going at it.... Leaving me with Wolvie. Now with ozie and bats as teachers I would be bound to have learned some nerve strikes and paralyzing techniques. My point here would be to tag wolvie just long enough to administer one hundred and fifty milliliters into him (not sure how much would be needed to stop healing) then an AA blast into the head at point blank. Bada boom bada dead wolvie. Powers id have to use would be the superman durability, no way you can do this to Wolvie without getting cut up a few times and i cannot afford that.

Frank would no doubt either be dead or stalemated by X's hands so he'd be my next priority. With Frank alive this gives me the chance to bat sneak around X and possibly administer another one fifty into him. I'm sure i'd have to use my shield as a means of blocking, even catching a few bullets in the chest, taking them like a trooper. After reducing his healing factor it would be a matter of simply tag teaming him with Frank. Bat's and Ozie's training would be the most important thing here as i'd no doubt be in an epic hand to hand fight. But with frank and no healing factor this fight should be mine. A blast of cyclops optic beam would finish this.

Now for the crazy one, Frank being dead here would make things alot more difficult due to the fact i'm sure Stroke would be hurt. Now if Frank is alive he can pull some of that fire off of Deadstroke as Deadpool no doubt would be healed from whatever damage. I would have to use my last bit of optics to get him off of his feet and then administer the dosage. Hoping at this point most of his ammo is depleted and I would only have to deal with his swords Two hundred milliliters of anti healing and the three of us should be able to handle Deadpool.

Final score

Battle area one: My team and I

Battle area two: Lots of area to take cover so its a close one.

Battle area three: Depends on who takes and maintains the building and whom is stuck out in the open.

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comiccrazeraze I assumed the carbonadium nullified the healing factors, no? That's why I put it there, after all...

But good reply and choices!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weapon set 2, Defense set 1, Teacher set 3, Ally set 3, Super set 3.

Uhh don't feel like thinking about this too much, so I'll take my chances and say that I STOMP HARD...

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

Weapon set 2, that sword is all I need.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the only one of these that I have a chance in. I take weapon set 2, defense set 3, teacher set 3, ally set 3, and superpower set 3. Battlefield 3. I think I win.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was going to be X-23 and to think I was going to say "it ends in sex for everyone"

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Weapon set 2, Defense set 1, Teacher set 3, Ally set 2, Superpower set 3, and Battlefield 3. Only chance for victory.

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Comiccrazeraze

@iheartzombies92: Whoops I lied nevermind and doing more reading this battle would actually be fairly simple because since Agent X is void of Healing factor and powers now Frank should be able to take him

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comiccrazeraze Ah, about that, he has all of his previous powers as well. By, "at their best" I mean they are at their peak in terms of powers. So, Deadpool and Logan recently lost their healing factors, but in this battle, they both have them. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.