• 85 results
EmperorVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By EmperorVulcan

I feel like such a weakling.  I could totally "take" Jessica in more ways than 1 though.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By NightFang3
@Cherry Bomb said:
"  
If the cast are looking like this, then I surrender!   
and would gladly let them eat me.

No Caption Provided
"
             Yep.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Assman
@Kurrent said:
"True Blood is awesome. I almost cried when my girl Lorena got shanked...LOL but as long as Jessica is around I'm good "

She had to go sooner or later. I'm all for Pam, Jessica & Sophie Anne :-)
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MKF30

I'll own all of them then ;)
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TheVindicator
@Cherry Bomb said:

"  

No Caption Provided
"
This is disgusting, creepy, weird as heck and a so dumb it's funny.

hahahahahah look at the guy on the left trying to look GQ with fake raspberry blood on him. The look on his face is barely hiding the "where did my dignity go" thoughts that are going through his head.

And the guy on the right hahahahahah He's all into it like he really thinks hes a vampire..hahahahahaha

The girl looks like she is thinking "oh my god am i really doing this...wait wait, be sexy be sexy suck in your stomache don't fart"

Wow. There are some WEIRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD people in the world. Pa-the-tic.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#56  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:

"  

No Caption Provided
"
This is disgusting, creepy, weird as heck and a so dumb it's funny.  hahahahahah look at the guy on the left trying to look GQ with fake raspberry blood on him. The look on his face is barely hiding the "where did my dignity go" thoughts that are going through his head.  And the guy on the right hahahahahah He's all into it like he really thinks hes a vampire..hahahahahaha  The girl looks like she is thinking "oh my god am i really doing this...wait wait, be sexy be sexy suck in your stomache don't fart"   Wow. There are some WEIRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD people in the world. Pa-the-tic. "
Lol, dude calm down.  The guy on the left is a model first and foremost, so yes, he has probably been on GQ.  
Plus, you may not know this, but True Blood is a VAMPIRE show ...  they are supposed to be posing in character.
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By Renee
@Cherry Bomb said:
"  

No Caption Provided
"

Haha same! :P
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TheVindicator
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:

"  

No Caption Provided
"
This is disgusting, creepy, weird as heck and a so dumb it's funny.  hahahahahah look at the guy on the left trying to look GQ with fake raspberry blood on him. The look on his face is barely hiding the "where did my dignity go" thoughts that are going through his head.  And the guy on the right hahahahahah He's all into it like he really thinks hes a vampire..hahahahahaha  The girl looks like she is thinking "oh my god am i really doing this...wait wait, be sexy be sexy suck in your stomache don't fart"   Wow. There are some WEIRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD people in the world. Pa-the-tic. "
Lol, dude calm down.  The guy on the left is a model first and foremost, so yes, he has probably been on GQ.  Plus, you may not know this, but True Blood is a VAMPIRE show ...  they are supposed to be posing in character. "
Allow me to respond in your vernacular. 
LoI, babe, chill. Yes it is apparent he is a model. And yes i know that true blood is one of a plethora of regurgitated vampire shows from an overused genre ... and i realize they are supposed to be in "character" but being in character and losing grip on reality are two entirely different things. He went way over the top with his expression and looks like a complete buffoon..oooooooo scary, weird-faced, bloody, naked guy.

This has to be the dumbest picture I've ever seen on every level. I feel embarrassment for them and for anyone who enjoys this type of flotsam.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Formidable said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:

"  

No Caption Provided
"
Lol, dude calm down.  The guy on the left is a model first and foremost, so yes, he has probably been on GQ.  Plus, you may not know this, but True Blood is a VAMPIRE show ...  they are supposed to be posing in character. "
Allow me to respond in your vernacular.  LoI, babe, chill. Yes it is apparent he is a model. And yes i know that true blood is one of a plethora of regurgitated vampire shows from an overused genre ... and i realize they are supposed to be in "character" but being in character and losing grip on reality are two entirely different things. He went way over the top with his expression and looks like a complete buffoon..oooooooo scary, weird-faced, bloody, naked guy.  This has to be the dumbest picture I've ever seen on every level. I feel embarrassment for them and for anyone who enjoys this type of flotsam. "
People can enjoy television shows you know, they don't have like what you like and only you like. We all have our likes and dislikes and unfortunately, although you may not like this,  the majority of people enjoy and like this picture. [:  
EmperorVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By EmperorVulcan

I bet Formidable can shove a lump of coal up his ass and turn it into a diamond.  Get over yourself, pal.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By OmegaDynasty

If I had prep I would get some UV lamps and as much silver as I could buy/steal. Seeing how TB vamps pretty much melt when they touch it.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By Thor's hammmer

I could take any of them one on one
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Thor's hammmer said:
"I could take any of them one on one "

Really? Not sure if you have super powers in real life, they would throw you around like a rag doll if not.
EmperorVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By EmperorVulcan

You wouldn't be able to use silver or UV lamps.  The entire concept of this battle, is that you are also a vampire, using your post count as your age.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@OmegaDynasty said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"I could take any of them one on one "
Really? Not sure if you have super powers in real life, they would throw you around like a rag doll if not. "

you forget that I am acctually spider-man 

and going by posts don't we have some user with over 90,000 posts
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TheVindicator
@Cherry Bomb said:

" @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:

"  

No Caption Provided
"
Allow me to respond in your vernacular.  LoI, babe, chill. Yes it is apparent he is a model. And yes i know that true blood is one of a plethora of regurgitated vampire shows from an overused genre ... and i realize they are supposed to be in "character" but being in character and losing grip on reality are two entirely different things. He went way over the top with his expression and looks like a complete buffoon..oooooooo scary, weird-faced, bloody, naked guy.  This has to be the dumbest picture I've ever seen on every level. I feel embarrassment for them and for anyone who enjoys this type of flotsam. "
People can enjoy television shows you know, they don't have like what you like and only you like. We all have our likes and dislikes and unfortunately, although you may not like this,  the majority of people enjoy and like this picture. [:   "
Yes I am aware that people can enjoy television shows as I am a person and I enjoy Televisions shows. I am not saying they have to like what I like. I am saying what I dislike and making fun of it. There is a difference. The majority of the people in this thread like this picture as it is a vampire battle thread and they are entitled to their opinion just as I am entitled to my own.  I exercised the freedoms that the entitlement entails is all.  To state that the majority of all people like this may be a stretch and is only speculations until a thorough and documented global poll is taken.

/exits thread
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Formidable said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:

" @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:

"  

No Caption Provided
"
People can enjoy television shows you know, they don't have like what you like and only you like. We all have our likes and dislikes and unfortunately, although you may not like this,  the majority of people enjoy and like this picture. [:   "
Yes I am aware that people can enjoy television shows as I am a person and I enjoy Televisions shows. I am not saying they have to like what I like. I am saying what I dislike and making fun of it. There is a difference. The majority of the people in this thread like this picture as it is a vampire battle thread and they are entitled to their opinion just as I am entitled to my own.  I exercised the freedoms that the entitlement entails is all.  To state that the majority of all people like this may be a stretch and is only speculations until a thorough and documented global poll is taken.  /exits thread "
I don't think I actually care. Stop trying to be patronising and intimidating.  

Goodbye.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By TheVindicator
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Formidable said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:

" @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:

"  

No Caption Provided
"
Yes I am aware that people can enjoy television shows as I am a person and I enjoy Televisions shows. I am not saying they have to like what I like. I am saying what I dislike and making fun of it. There is a difference. The majority of the people in this thread like this picture as it is a vampire battle thread and they are entitled to their opinion just as I am entitled to my own.  I exercised the freedoms that the entitlement entails is all.  To state that the majority of all people like this may be a stretch and is only speculations until a thorough and documented global poll is taken.  /exits thread "
I don't think I actually care. Stop trying to be patronising and intimidating.   Goodbye. "
If you don't care then why keep responding? I am not trying to be patronizing nor intimidating. If you are intimidated or feel condescended to I would submit that it is likely something intrinsic to yourself that causes you to feel this way.. I was simply being succinct and candid. Nothing more.    Goodbye to you as well.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Formidable said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Formidable said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:

" @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:

"  

No Caption Provided
"
I don't think I actually care. Stop trying to be patronising and intimidating.   Goodbye. "
If you don't care then why keep responding? I am not trying to be patronizing nor intimidating. If you are intimidated or feel condescended to I would submit that it is likely something intrinsic to yourself that causes you to feel this way.. I was simply being succinct and candid. Nothing more.    Goodbye to you as well. "
Hm .. I'm sure you said you were exiting the thread. Guess you couldn't keep away.  And no, it's nothing to 'myself', it's simply you. [: so keep your psycho-babble to yourself. 
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By TheVindicator
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Formidable said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Formidable said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:

" @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:

"  

No Caption Provided
"
If you don't care then why keep responding? I am not trying to be patronizing nor intimidating. If you are intimidated or feel condescended to I would submit that it is likely something intrinsic to yourself that causes you to feel this way.. I was simply being succinct and candid. Nothing more.    Goodbye to you as well. "
Hm .. I'm sure you said you were exiting the thread. Guess you couldn't keep away.  And no, it's nothing to 'myself', it's simply you. [: so keep your psycho-babble to yourself.  "
Yes. I exited the thread. I then entered the thread again. You, however said goodbye. I guess you couldn't keep away from me. No. Again I must again state emphatically that I was not attempting to be intimidating nor condescending. If you felt either of these it was most assuredly  your own perception as it was not my intent to convey either".  I would suggest that you follow your own advice concerning your "psycho-babble".  I would also suggest that you go back to discussing the the thread topic. I suspect you will not be able to do so without quoting me and responding.
Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#71  Edited By Bobby X

I actually really like that Rolling Stone cover...guess there is something wrong with me and I should be embarassed lol.  

Anyways, anybody know how old Eric is exactly? I know he is around 1k so I might have just enough on him to take him out too.

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@Cherry Bomb said:
"  

No Caption Provided
"
this
EmperorVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By EmperorVulcan

I love how Formidable desperately tries to sound intelligent.  You can really see the effort there.  Lol.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#74  Edited By Matezoide2

according to my post count,i would curbstomp all of then at once

and King Saturn (user) would solo this whole thread effortless :P

Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Cherry Bomb
  @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:

" @Formidable said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Formidable said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:

" @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:

"  

No Caption Provided
"
Hm .. I'm sure you said you were exiting the thread. Guess you couldn't keep away.  And no, it's nothing to 'myself', it's simply you. [: so keep your psycho-babble to yourself.  "
Yes. I exited the thread. I then entered the thread again. You, however said goodbye. I guess you couldn't keep away from me. No. Again I must again state emphatically that I was not attempting to be intimidating nor condescending. If you felt either of these it was most assuredly  your own perception as it was not my intent to convey either".  I would suggest that you follow your own advice concerning your "psycho-babble".  I would also suggest that you go back to discussing the the thread topic. I suspect you will not be able to do so without quoting me and responding. "
I do not listen to 'suggestions' from condescending people like you, who don't have the decency to talk appropriately. 

@EmperorVulcan said:

" I love how Formidable desperately tries to sound intelligent.  You can really see the effort there.  Lol. "

This
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#76  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

If KS Was Here He Would One-Shot Them All & It Would Be Spite.

TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By TheVindicator
@Cherry Bomb said:
"   @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:

" @Formidable said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Formidable said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:

" @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:

"  

No Caption Provided
"
Yes. I exited the thread. I then entered the thread again. You, however said goodbye. I guess you couldn't keep away from me. No. Again I must again state emphatically that I was not attempting to be intimidating nor condescending. If you felt either of these it was most assuredly  your own perception as it was not my intent to convey either".  I would suggest that you follow your own advice concerning your "psycho-babble".  I would also suggest that you go back to discussing the the thread topic. I suspect you will not be able to do so without quoting me and responding. "
I do not listen to 'suggestions' from condescending people like you, who don't have the decency to talk appropriately. 

@EmperorVulcan said:

" I love how Formidable desperately tries to sound intelligent.  You can really see the effort there.  Lol. "

This "
I can assure you it comes quite easily. And I am not talking I am typing.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Formidable said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
"   @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:

" @Formidable said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Formidable said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:

" @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Formidable said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:

"  

No Caption Provided
"

@EmperorVulcan said:

This "
I can assure you it comes quite easily. And I am not talking I am typing. "
And this is where your  'wannabe-intelligent' persona falters. [: 
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By GT-Man

@Cherry Bomb said:

"

ME 2!!!
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Formidable: Y'know... if you're not here to comment on the battle, why are you here? Because so far, all you've done is go wildly off-topic in this thread. I'm fairly sure Final Arrow has talked to you about this before. I'm sure several other mods would love to rehash this with you.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By TheVindicator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Formidable: Y'know... if you're not here to comment on the battle, why are you here? Because so far, all you've done is go wildly off-topic in this thread. I'm fairly sure Final Arrow has talked to you about this before. I'm sure several other mods would love to rehash this with you. "
You're not commenting on the battle with this post either. So perhaps they would like to discuss this with you If the mods choose to do so then that is up to them. You, however, are not a mod, so perhaps you follow your own suggestions initially and not attempt to do their "job" as you are not authorized to do so.

@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Formidable said:

"   @Formidable said:  "I do not listen to 'suggestions' from condescending people like you, who don't have the decency to talk appropriately. 

@EmperorVulcan said:

This "
I can assure you it comes quite easily. And I am not talking I am typing. "
And this is where your  'wannabe-intelligent' persona falters. [:  "
And this is where I point out this is an opinion of which you are certainly entitled to. It is simply that and nothing more.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Formidable: I've already made my statements about the outcome of the battle. You however, have done nothing but insult people in the thread. At no point in time have I tried to do the mods job. I only made the remark noting that I think a mod would be very interested in seeing this kind of behavior.  In fact, I'm going to go PM one :D Sit tight darling.
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By TheVindicator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Formidable: I've already made my statements about the outcome of the battle. You however, have done nothing but insult people in the thread. At no point in time have I tried to do the mods job. I only made the remark noting that I think a mod would be very interested in seeing this kind of behavior.  In fact, I'm going to go PM one :D Sit tight darling. "
Perhaps that should have been you first course of action as posting your pseudo-lecture is off topic as well and subsequent rationalization and conveying to me your future actions are exactly the behavior that you're apparently against i.e. off topic posts.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Formidable: Whatever you say darling.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers