#1 Edited by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

v.s you

Takes place in a neutral universe.

#2 Posted by Referee (7215 posts) - - Show Bio
On So Many Levels
#3 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty certain I could beat the crap out of Stan Lee...just saying.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20117 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Same here. No offense to the creator of Marvel though.

"Be water my friend"

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (13320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

TOAA isn't Stan Lee, TOAA is the person who just happens to be writing that specific comic at the time. So, in essance, since TOAA can be any comic book writer, he is therefore all comic book writers. I have my doubts that anyone on this site can beat the hundreds of comic book writers in existance right now, all at the same time.

#6 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

TOAA isn't Stan Lee, TOAA is the person who just happens to be writing that specific comic at the time. So, in essance, since TOAA can be any comic book writer, he is therefore all comic book writers. I have my doubts that anyone on this site can beat the hundreds of comic book writers in existance right now, all at the same time.

He's supposed to be Stan Lee. And Jack Kirby is supposed to be the Fulcrum, a.k.a Jack the Bartender.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#7 Posted by nickzambuto (13320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

He's supposed to be Stan Lee. And Jack Kirby is supposed to be the Fulcrum, a.k.a Jack the Bartender.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I have seen no statements from Marvel saying he is. TOAA is supposed to be the writer putting themselves into the comic, hence my above reasoning.

#8 Posted by TheCannon (18268 posts) - - Show Bio

This. This is horrible. A MASSIVE stomp.

#9 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Floopay said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I have seen no statements from Marvel saying he is. TOAA is supposed to be the writer putting themselves into the comic, hence my above reasoning.

Either way it's Me vs. the ONE above all, not the Many above all :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#10 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#11 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

well with morals off, bloodlust on, and if you give me prep to make a twitter account(to gain knowledge of their whereabouts), and download a good gps program, and my car fixed. I could go to their building with a gun, last time I checked that lazy-ass guard doesn't even use the metal detector, and I act casual and not suspicious. so I bring a gun or bomb or what ever(as far as I know it is pretty easy to get those today).

I WIN

#12 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure anyone on the Vine can beat the sh*t out of Stan Lee... he's pretty old

#13 Edited by terry2012 (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: We don't have to beat the crap out of him, just make a better character then him. It should suffice.

@FourthDeity: This. And this is funny

#14 Posted by CrimsonCake (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I can take it 7/10.

#15 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Puh-lease. God asks me daily, "what do we do now sir?"

What, you're surprised I'm the one pulling the strings? Just wait... In another 5 billion years my plan will be complete! Hahaha!

#16 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: just don't tell it to jeph loeb, he''l persuade you that you are wolverine.

#17 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls: Dear god no.

#18 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

do I get a gun? or superpowers maybe?

#19 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@samuel_larson_10: get one, it not like their illegal.

#20 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

I win!

#21 Posted by KingAres109 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say curbstomp but I'll feel bad for hurting Stan.So I'll just slap him till he says he quits!Lol

#22 Posted by terry2012 (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I win. Who would not pick themselves

#23 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a reason I win. With morals off and prep-time, I buy several tasers, befriend some ultra-powerful aliens, buy seventy gigantic bazookas, build a puppy cannon, download a Facebook app so every time he checks in I know where he is, and then get some gigantic electric missile launchers and just go CRAZY on him! While fighting him the ultra-powerful aliens I befriended will join me, so I can get the advantage. With him weakened my ultra-powerful alien friends hold him off while I get a GIGANTIC combo of The Ultimate Nullifier, Green Hornet's Gas Gun, a Batarang, and a Grappling Hook, I manage to keep shooting him until he gets too overwhelmed and just decides to end the battle by blasting his own head off.

#24 Posted by TheCannon (18268 posts) - - Show Bio

When will this be locked?