You vs the friendzone

• 161 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@theacidskull said:

@wolverine08: I LOL too every time I hear you bragging. ;P

I'm just sitting here watching you and Laflux tell yourselves you ain't getting friendzoned!

These lames man!

Your just salty that theacidskull got laid before you did :P

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

reach into your pants, find your balls and tell the girl how you feel.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By Bossmonster

@bossmonster said:

Why would anyone make friends with a hoe.

If you are trying to hit, just keep it real.

What...

Does "What....." Mean you don't understand what I'm trying to express?
Was there a grammar error somewhere that I missed.

If you'd like a little more clarity on what I was saying is:

1:If you are just trying to hit (Screw, sleep with, have sex with, get it on with, ect) some hoe (Simple minded female, girl that is only attractive and has no other good qualities, chick you saw at a party.) you do not need to be friends(Come off as a nice guy, use game, seriously convince) Just keep it real( Chat her up a bit, tell her she's got a nice body. Tell her you want it.) End of story. It doesn't need to go beyond that.

Dudes get friendzone'd because that try to be the White Knight they think a chick is looking for. The reality is 90% of girls are immature with crap self image issue and no real direction in there life (until like 27 for the latter statement.) Up until that point, they would sooner give it up to a self assured man with some attitude to back it up in hopes that it keeps him around and validates that they (The female in question) actually have some type of value.

Long story short, you can't get friendzone'd unless you want to or don't have the courage to tell a chick what it really is.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side said:

@bossmonster said:

What...

1:If you are just trying to hit (Screw, sleep with, have sex with, get it on with, ect) some hoe (Simple minded female, girl that is only attractive and has no other good qualities, chick you saw at a party.) you do not need to be friends(Come off as a nice guy, use game, seriously convince) Just keep it real( Chat her up a bit, tell her she's got a nice body. Tell her you want it.) End of story. It doesn't need to go beyond that.

Dudes get friendzone'd because that try to be the White Knight they think a chick is looking for. The reality is 90% of girls are immature with crap self image issue and no real direction in there life (until like 27 for the latter statement.) Up until that point, they would sooner give it up to a self assured man with some attitude to back it up in hopes that it keeps him around and validates that they (The female in question) actually have some type of value.

Long story short, you can't get friendzone'd unless you want to or don't have the courage to tell a chick what it really is.

Wow,thanks. I almost got lost there. It's like a freaking maze. I almost died of starvation trying to navigate through! Thank God almighty for you!!

Sarcasm aside,you've basically confirmed it. It's good to know that you don't really treat women with any respect,or at least,you don't really see them as anything other than talking vagina's. Or at least,some of them based off of what you are saying. I mean,after all,if you just like how they look,then what more is there? It's not like they're,oh I don't know,people. That's a silly idea that only a "friendzoned" idiot would believe.

Anyway,in terms of actual relationships,if you genuinely want to be friends with a women (or a guy,if you're a hetero female or a homosexual guy),then try to be friends with them. If you just want them for their bodies,well,no point in being deceitful or toying with their emotions. If people are truly that.....horny,well there's no point in trying to lie to them (which may have been your point,it's just that the way you phrased some things may have been....off).And some people like to play it slow....but should still be honest.

Put simply,people (anyone,really) should be treated with actual respect and dignity,no matter what you think of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never had a problem with woman.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Say "NO" to "FRIENDZONE" or this could be you!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I've never been in the friendzone.

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread of mine is starting to turn into flames so would you lock it @god_spawn or @sc please?

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Bossmonster

@bossmonster said:

@twix_right_side said:

@bossmonster said:

What...

Wow,thanks. I almost got lost there. It's like a freaking maze. I almost died of starvation trying to navigate through! Thank God almighty for you!!

Sarcasm aside,you've basically confirmed it. It's good to know that you don't really treat women with any respect,or at least,you don't really see them as anything other than talking vagina's. Or at least,some of them based off of what you are saying. I mean,after all,if you just like how they look,then what more is there? It's not like they're,oh I don't know,people. That's a silly idea that only a "friendzoned" idiot would believe.

Anyway,in terms of actual relationships,if you genuinely want to be friends with a women (or a guy,if you're a hetero female or a homosexual guy),then try to be friends with them. If you just want them for their bodies,well,no point in being deceitful or toying with their emotions. If people are truly that.....horny,well there's no point in trying to lie to them (which may have been your point,it's just that the way you phrased some things may have been....off).And some people like to play it slow....but should still be honest.

Put simply,people (anyone,really) should be treated with actual respect and dignity,no matter what you think of them.

See, and it's responses like that which lead me to sometimes hate this forum. People don't actually take the time to read what you say. You walked in with an idea of what I might have been saying cause I used words like "hoe" and "hit it" and never planned on understanding my response because you had me figured out. Thus the sarcasm.

So let me break it down for you in a different way. 95% of the time, you will only be friendzone'd by a hoe. If you look back at my first second comment, you will see this is a simple minded female. Hoes friendzone because of one simple reason, they do not truly know what they want with their life and are looking for something/one that jumps out and makes that choice for them. Considered things like the friendzone'd vs who the girl actually gets with. Why do they end up with guy like me who you feel only want them for their vagina's? Simple, because it's 100% true and that is exciting. Late night rendezvous, lustful passion, secret sex. Hoe like that because it make them thing life is fun and something awesome is going to happen at any minute and they will finally know what to do.

Lunch dates, movie nights, walks in the park, you know who get excited for that? Men and women that are already in love and don't really spend the quality time they'd like because they both are working hard at their careers and families. What girl 16-25 is like that (I started at 16 for all the young guys on the forum) Those 95% are looking for the emotional roller coster that comes with a guy trying to get what he wants.

But here is what really gets me about you and people like you.

I mean,after all,if you just like how they look,then what more is there? It's not like they're,oh I don't know,people. That's a silly idea that only a "friendzoned" idiot would believe.

That kind of B.S. honestly trips me out. That was to say that because I don't accept that people get friendzone'd, clearly I am being friendzone'd. Even though no where did I ever say "All that matters is their looks." or "They are not people." A simple minded female is not someone who is worth my time or effort. However, in the event that she has a nice body, she might be worth a fun night.

No. That is a naive way of thinking. Respect is earned and maintained. Dignity is something that you demonstrate. I understand that common courtesy. But that is a simple thing. Beyond common courtesy every other aspect of respect is earned.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By buttersdaman000

The friend-zone 9/10