You vs the friendzone

• 161 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I lose.

Spite.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#53  Edited By dernman
@erik said:

Best way to avoid the friendzone is to never try to be her friend first. Trying to be her bestie first is just asking for a drop kick into Nosexsville. There are exceptions to the rule but generally speaking friends are friends, lovers are lovers.

Which pretty much sucks for me because usually I'm not interested in more (like a relationship not sex) unless I'm friends first. :/

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jaken7: Glad to know any form of wit will fly straight over your head.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Glad to know any form of wit will fly straight over your head.

Hah! Ok, that was a good one. "Wit!" Hahaha!

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@dernman said:
@erik said:

Best way to avoid the friendzone is to never try to be her friend first. Trying to be her bestie first is just asking for a drop kick into Nosexsville. There are exceptions to the rule but generally speaking friends are friends, lovers are lovers.

Which pretty much sucks for me because usually I'm not interested in more (like a relationship) unless I'm friends first. :/

Hookers and blow, my friend. That's the best way to patch the hurt. Hookers and blow.

goobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By goobot

I wonder why women are so blind, isn't a boy/girlfriend supposed to be your best friend that you have sex with? If they are already your best friend and find them attractive what's the issue? Anyway the solution is to get them drunk and bang them cause that's when they realize this.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Young_Murloc

Yea, you put them There first. Believe it or not ive done twice this year. The first girl dont even talk to me anymore(its ok i Friend zoned her cause she was weird. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Can you defeat the great might of the friendzone?

Will the friendzone crush you?

Has the friendzone already crushed you?

No Caption Provided

Mismatch!!!

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I'm still not entirely convinced you understood.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You bastard....

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I'm still not entirely convinced you understood.

That you make dumb jokes?

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Because no one is rich and smart, right?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I'm sensing you might have some self-inadequacy issues. I mean, does it sound like normal social behavior to you to just call out everyone who sounds like they might have something positive going for them, refusing to accept the concept that they might not be lying?

Perhaps you should reflect on this. While I get on with my life, which you have such a hard time believing doesn't suck.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I'm sensing you might have some self-inadequacy issues. I mean, does it sound like normal social behavior to you to just call out everyone who sounds like they might have something positive going for them, refusing to accept the concept that they might not be lying?

Perhaps you should reflect on this. While I get on with my life, which you have such a hard time believing doesn't suck.

I couldn't care less whether you were lying or not. It was the fact that you were so damned arrogant and conceded. It was disgusting.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SheenLantern

@batman242: Please, the equivalent of "You're lying" does not count as a comeback.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#73  Edited By ComicStooge
MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MethoKi

@sheenlantern: I'm just sitting back, being entertained by it all, honestly.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@sheenlantern said:

I couldn't care less whether you were lying or not. It was the fact that you were so damned arrogant and conceded. It was disgusting.

Oh, was I not taking the whole ridiculous concept of this thread seriously enough? You're reacting as if I'm bragging to a cancer patient that I've still got my hair.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@sheenlantern said:

Oh, was I not taking the whole ridiculous concept of this thread seriously enough? You're reacting as if I'm bragging to a cancer patient that I've still got my hair.

Ha!

Gold!

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: I love watching these kids argue i Lol.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not that Jaken7 has self inadequacy issues. It's just that you're quite full of yourself from what I've noticed from you around here, and you can't fault someone for being rubbed the wrong way by it.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@sheenlantern said:

I couldn't care less about the thread either, your statement was ridiculous in any context.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: You're not really doing yourself much good continuing bickering. It'd be best to just let it be mate.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I like to think that it motivates people to better themselves.

And hey, if it doesn't, that's their problem, no skin off my nose.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By JakeN7

@jaken7: You're not really doing yourself much good continuing bickering. It'd be best to just let it be mate.

Heh. Hardly bickering Wolvie ;P

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By SheenLantern

@jaken7 said:

@sheenlantern said:

@jaken7 said:

@sheenlantern said:

I couldn't care less about the thread either, your statement was ridiculous in any context.

*Snicker* So ridicule me, then. If celebrity media has taught us anything, it's that an ego's worst nightmare is more attention.

Shamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No such thing. If u think that when a woman strongly hints u as a provider and u accept that frame its your own fault for not choosing what u really want.

Be sexual and confident with yourself. You fall into this 'friend zone' cos its the limiting belief you give yourself. The girl fits into your life not the other way around.

Giving her a pedicure? **** outta here

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How could I lose with this name?

I've been happily married since January 1, 2009.

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

Which pretty much sucks for me because usually I'm not interested in more (like a relationship not sex) unless I'm friends first. :/

I dunno. It just doesn't make sense for me to progress into a relationship without knowing the person more via being friends first. Jumping into a relationship with knowing little about the other is...interesting and sparks a lot of curiosity but the basis of what makes you think you like the other is very shallow. And there might be many things that you are unaware of and dislike about the person you think you like. Like what you show to a friend is different to what you show to the person you're going out on a date with, or at least that's how many people are.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you not remember the only one to ever break the friend zone like Bane broke the bat? RON STOPPABLE. It fucking took years but he did it. :P

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think friendzone and I are 2-1 with me in the lead.

So I can honestly say I think I win.

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By TheAmazingYOLO
No Caption Provided

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By God_of_Batman
Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Its possible. If the girl friendzones you just make sure you know where she is at night, hire friends that she doesn't know to fake rob her, appear out of nowhere and fake beat them up, she'll see you as a dreamy guy and there you go!

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is on the verge of being spite. The best feats I have when I encountered the friend zone without prep is just being really flirtatious. That's all.

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By TheAmazingYOLO
kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By kriminal

@goobot said:

I wonder why women are so blind, isn't a boy/girlfriend supposed to be your best friend that you have sex with? If they are already your best friend and find them attractive what's the issue? Anyway the solution is to get them drunk and bang them cause that's when they realize this.

now this guy knows what hes talking about.

Gokishiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The friend zone. 366 levels of absolute hell to humans of the male gender. Pedicures, sleepovers, car trouble, sexual frustration. Unless you have the balls to run through this gauntlet of hell and heart break, prepare to lie down and cry.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

this, this made me laugh so hard, anyway, I got out of the friendzone, and have been dating my previous best friend for around two years now

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#100  Edited By Redmonkeyssj4

The script,only with the script does someone have any hope of defeating the friendzone. That is to say it only happens on TV.