#1 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

- Superman has been found guilty of committing a crime. He is locked away in jail for 9 months with no sunlight the whole time.

- Your are given prep time during those 9 months to train.

-Your Master is Bruce Wayne.

Rules:

- Your given Kryptonite knuckles

- Your given a magical staff

- Your given magical clothes that can withstand blows from superman using 60% effort

- Superman is in character

- No speed Blitz

- No BFR

- No Flying

- No Heat vision/Freeze vision

Fights at night in Athens, Georgia

- Who wins?

#2 Posted by Dredeuced (5724 posts) - - Show Bio

Then I win. 9 months of no sun would exhaust superman below 60%, so I can take anything he can dish out with his heat vision an freeze...I believe you mean freeze breath, restricted. I punch him to unconsciousness with kryptonite because, well, that junk hurts him. As I do it I apologize, say that I'm being forced, and I hope he forgives me because god help me when he wakes up or the rest of the JL figures out I beat the tar out of Superman.

#3 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22229 posts) - - Show Bio

same as above

#4 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Under these conditions, everyone stomps.

#5 Edited by MisterWhisper (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly do not need Bruce's help, and Superman can keep all his powers. I could do this in a week.

Killing Superman is not hard just do it correctly. People have gotten close but there is always at least one glaring flaw.

I give the magical staff to someone who trusts me and give him the magical armored clothes.

I take one of those knuckles and hammer it into powder. I take the powder and incase it in lead making 6 bullets.

I wait until Superman is just out of prison, and when he is on patrol he stumbles on my friend dressed as a very obvious magical based villain.

My friend charges me and hits me with the staff knocking me down shile screaming "For the fate of the future you must die!!!"

He then goes to swing again.

What is superman going to do? Going to stop him.

At that point I yell "I can handle this Superman." I pull my revolver and fire at my friend. From this range, what does Superman always do?

He either catches or gets in the way of the bullet.

I am just a human, not the guy in armor with a magic staff, I am a victim. He does not suspect anything, and with the kryptonite imbedded in lead he will not think anything.

Best case scenario for him, He catches the bullet and the lead flattens thus imbedding the POWDERED kryptonite into his hand and also because it is powdered kryptonite in his bloodstream.

Worst cast for him, he gets in the way to block it and takes it in the chest not the hand.

Either way leads to him being stunned and shocked for a second or so, Put the other 5 shots right in his throat.

If by a miracle he does not die from the damage the kryptonite will do to him in raw flesh damage, he powdered kyptonite in his bloodstream will.

The problem with shooting him in the passed is that they always just used a raw kryptonite round not powedered and covered in lead.

#6 Edited by russellmania77 (15676 posts) - - Show Bio

he'd be too weak n i'd just kryptonite punch him down below

#7 Posted by momo111191 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

ya but whats to say he is not training in those 9 months with his alien martial arts waiting to put his 200lbs of muscles and 6 foot + height to use and beating the hell out of us???? hell he can chuck a rock from the farthest part of Athens at us and with 60% power you can bet that would a bullet. don't get me wrong i do muay thai, bjj and wrestled in high school but i think im going to get my butt whooped. and lastly the guy has been in the hardest fights ever, superman wont crack under the pressure and he prolly wont make a mistake its in your best interest to help him escape.

#8 Posted by momo111191 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterwhisper: he would see the gun on you a mile away and tell the guard not to let you in or if you get a friend he might get one to and we all know that wont end well.

#9 Posted by MisterWhisper (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@momo111191:

I am not shooting him while he is in prison, like a few hours or a day or 2 later.

#10 Posted by Racob7 (5900 posts) - - Show Bio

He is weakened enough from my krytonite beating that I am able to rip out his wind pipe.

#11 Posted by momo111191 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterwhisper: ugg now your giving him enough free time to soak up the sun light. look JUST DONT KILL SUPERMAN lol we need him.

#12 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

I pull a doomsday here, just skipping the whole dying part.

#13 Edited by MisterWhisper (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@momo111191: He can soak up all sun to get back to normal levels and not be restrained in his abilities like in the OP, it would still work.

It is sad and kind of lame but the first think I think of when I read about a new character, create one for a new game/comic/book, or really just meet someone in general, the first think i think of is "Ok, if I had to take that person out how would I do it?"

Creepy as it sounds I have my own tower of babble type plans or everyone I know, but I actually came out with it first.

Yeah, I know I need help. If it makes anyone feel better my wife is a therapist.

#14 Posted by momo111191 (248 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by tasir (303 posts) - - Show Bio

make the kryptonite into a tomahawk and throw it

#16 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22229 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by MisterWhisper (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@momo111191:

Hal does not wear the ring 24/7. I wait and then shoot him.

If for some reason I do have to fight him while he wears the ring, high dose psychotropic poisons that are undetectable to the human tastebuds, planted in his food in small doses over time that will never show up until it is too late.

Lets see how focused and willful you feel while tripping your ass off Hal.

#18 Posted by momo111191 (248 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Saren (25903 posts) - - Show Bio

As per Virtue and Vice, Superman's solar reserves last a couple of weeks at best without sunlight. After nine months he'd be completely powerless. With armor, kryptonite knucles and 9 months of training from the flipping Batman, pretty much anyone would stomp.

#20 Posted by dondave (38560 posts) - - Show Bio

I stomp

#21 Edited by dondave (38560 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

with these conditions my chihuahua can take on superman...

#23 Edited by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

said:

rofl not creepy BA. how do you stop Hal Jordan?

easy he wears a yellow morphsuit

#24 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

As per Virtue and Vice, Superman's solar reserves last a couple of weeks at best without sunlight. After nine months he'd be completely powerless. With armor, kryptonite knucles and 9 months of training from the flipping Batman, pretty much anyone would stomp.

But he'd still be a 6 foot, couple hundred pound dude. Does his muscle mass diminish without sunlight?

#25 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

I sing this as I hit Superman with Magic

#26 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, being a native of GA myself, why in the world did you pick Athens as a battleground?

@mirrorwave4

#27 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

...and this one is for wasting my time Superman Returns, and this one is for ending at the best part during Smallville, and this one is for wearing your underwear on the outside...

It's all love though Supes :)

#28 Edited by Saren (25903 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

But he'd still be a 6 foot, couple hundred pound dude. Does his muscle mass diminish without sunlight?

It wouldn't, but his issues with kryptonite wouldn't go away either, and you're wearing armor that can tank blows from Superman at 60% capacity. While powerless, nothing he does would even hurt you.

#29 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: fair enough

...and this one is for wasting my time Superman Returns, and this one is for ending at the best part during Smallville, and this one is for wearing your underwear on the outside...

lmaooooooooo

#30 Edited by AllStarSuperman (22229 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: @esquire: i know i was just jokeing. if you got a hold of scarecrows fear gas could you beat hal with it?

#31 Posted by SpiderFan1 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

I win. I already spent a lot of time learning multiple forms of martial arts. With this I easily beat him. Using the kryptonite to keep him dazed, magic to keep him at a distance and my naturally amazing agility to keep a head of him the K.O him.

#32 Posted by dondave (38560 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: Most likely not as force field should protect him as he doesn't breath in space

#33 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22229 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: true, i should have thought about that

#34 Edited by XxGin (1375 posts) - - Show Bio

I give him a super wedgie done..

#35 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

I win, I will rip his eyeballs out, so he can't see and then rip his ears off so he cant hear as well. After that just bash him with my kryptonite fists.

#36 Posted by xlab3000 (3322 posts) - - Show Bio

I win

#37 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@knightrise: Lol, yeah those are things I've always wanted to say to him for a while. What better time then while beating the crap out of him?