You vs Spider-Man

Spidermeat101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You get a drug that increases your strength,durability,speed,agility, and endurance to Spider-Man's level.

You have a smoke grenade that will mess with Spider-Man's Sense

You a brown belt in karate

You have a power that can allow you to create sticky plants (as hard and powerful as Spider-Man's web.Also allow you to Plant swing)

Set up:Spider-Man has ruined your life.He made you lose your job and girlfriend or boyfriend.You want payback.One night,when trying to find a way to defeat him,you make a chemical accident and gain feats and sticky plant power.You are amazed.You find Spider-Man one night and confront him.You want to fight him,but he doesn't. So you throw the grenade.He fails to dodge.Then,you charge at him.

You can either K.O. or kill him

Morals on for him

You will not give up

You can use the environment to your advantage

Can you beat him?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If its Peter his way of the spider would be to much for me probably.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dont need drugs, ILL FU## UP SPIDER-MAN

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

Make him feel very awkward by pretending to be in love with him, then when asking for a "hug" I break him! since he wont have spider sense

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dont need drugs, ILL FU## UP SPIDER-MAN

spiderman is fu****

noiseinmyblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman wins because while he has years of experience with his powers, you just got yours this morning. You'll probably strangle yourself with a plant.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AngryHulks

It would be more practical to befriend him and then betray him via stabbing in the back.

Alest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm definetly stomp. But I'm bias

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Superior would beat me, pre-Dying Wish Spider-man would stomp me. I might have a shot a pre-Spider-island Spider-man but that's about the only version anyone should be able to beat even then it would be tough and a very small majority.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I could beat Spider-Man... I saw that fool down in Ybor City drunk as heck and he had a Beer Belly.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By laflux

Superior would beat me, pre-Dying Wish Spider-man would stomp me. I might have a shot a pre-Spider-island Spider-man but that's about the only version anyone should be able to beat even then it would be tough and a very small majority.

I'd even think that Pre Spider-Island Peter would probably be too much. He still has the gear advantage, as well as much more experience. Furthermore, he was still training in the Way of Spider even before the Spider-Island, and the Spider-Sense distribution wouldn't affect him since he doesn't have a Spider Sense. And if we get into Other Enhanced Spider-Man then he would beat me handily.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman wins because while he has years of experience with his powers, you just got yours this morning. You'll probably strangle yourself with a plant.

You'll probably strangle yourself.

You get a drug that increases your strength,durability,speed,agility, and endurance to Spider-Man's level.

So, this is really what it comes down to doesn't it. I'm going to say I can take it 6/10. If I have all of Spideman's power minus his spider sense, but took that away from him, then I'll be able to hurt him just as much as he can hurt me. The playing field is even.

Also, OP says I have brown belt in Karate. While not as good as a Black Belt, I do however have my own personal experience in two other marital arts, over 10 years. Also, Morals are own. Since I'm pissed off and probably don't really care about hiding how I am, I'd likely tell him everything he's done to ruin my life and we all know that Parker is a sap in this area and would foolishly hold back in the start, not knowing I'm out for real blood and exactly on his level over combat ability.

I could take a slight majority in this fight.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MirrorWave4

All I need is 10 days prep and Spidey's down.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Pretty much yeah I was only saying that as no-Spider-sense Pete wasn't very impressive but Slott seemed to make him job a lot so....

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@laflux: Pretty much yeah I was only saying that as no-Spider-sense Pete wasn't very impressive but Slott seemed to make him job a lot so....

Yes, but I think that was only to make him Martial arts prowess look more impressive. When he was sparring with Shang-Chi, he was actually depowered due to the inhibitor collar Shang borrowed from Iron Man. Also, Peter's impressive fight with Flash Venom took place before Spider-Island.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Strider1992

@laflux said:

Yes, but I think that was only to make him Martial arts prowess look more impressive. When he was sparring with Shang-Chi, he was actually depowered due to the inhibitor collar Shang borrowed from Iron Man. Also, Peter's impressive fight with Flash Venom took place before Spider-Island.

The collar thing I knew but that I didn't O.O. Jeez Pete did very well then considering.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man still wins

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

need to go into more detail about the sticky pants cause Spidey's webs would still mess us all up

Spidermeat101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Spidermeat101

@sunman: They work like Web Shooters,except more sticky.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dextersinister

Most of us would win this easily enough, with intimate details about what he's been doing you can throw him off and most important of all the ability of common sense which is non existent in all but a handful of comic book characters that and real life fighting techniques are practical unlike the comic book wide swing punches of the Captain which pass as the best over there.

If the entire thing was an accident then I'll let him go but if he's being a dick about ruining someones life he gets a beating.