You vs Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow

• 85 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CRUSHYOURENEMIES

You

No Caption Provided

vs

This

No Caption Provided

Rules:

She starts out tied to a chair. (there's no damn pit behind her)

You have your keyboard as a weapon.

KO or Death

Do you win or do you get Capt?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If she doesn't have gadgets or weapons I have a chance. The guys she beat when in a chair were idiots and were untrained. The guys she usually beats up are KO'd by being thrown to the ground or hit in the face once. Her one notable feat is beating a mind controlled Hawkeye, although she had to fight dirty (she bit him) to do so, and Hawkeye has no hand to hand feats I remember.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All she would have to do is punch my boner

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I hope you are joking....

@jayc1324 said:

If she doesn't have gadgets or weapons I have a chance.

No you don't.

The guys she beat when in a chair were idiots and were untrained.

They were soldiers IIRC

The guys she usually beats up are KO'd by being thrown to the ground or hit in the face once.

That's cause she's that strong..........a single guard was able to fight on par with Happy, a trained boxer, and Natasha took down 11 of them effortlessly.

Her one notable feat is beating a mind controlled Hawkeye, although she had to fight dirty (she bit him) to do so, and Hawkeye has no hand to hand feats I remember.

She dodged an arrow point blank, took a slap from the hulk, and nearly choked out the Winter Soldier.

You. Stand. No. Chance.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@jayc1324 said:

If she doesn't have gadgets or weapons I have a chance. The guys she beat when in a chair were idiots and were untrained. The guys she usually beats up are KO'd by being thrown to the ground or hit in the face once. Her one notable feat is beating a mind controlled Hawkeye, although she had to fight dirty (she bit him) to do so, and Hawkeye has no hand to hand feats I remember.

Yes..those are called striking/skill feats. They're what makes her much more dangerous than anybody on this website.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in...

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By StrictlyAnime

me firmly knocked out on the ground

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

No you don't.

They were soldiers IIRC

The guys she usually beats up are KO'd by being thrown to the ground or hit in the face once.

That's cause she's that strong..........a single guard was able to fight on par with Happy, a trained boxer, and Natasha took down 11 of them effortlessly.

Her one notable feat is beating a mind controlled Hawkeye, although she had to fight dirty (she bit him) to do so, and Hawkeye has no hand to hand feats I remember.

She dodged an arrow point blank, took a slap from the hulk, and nearly choked out the Winter Soldier.

You. Stand. No. Chance.

Facts

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

No you don't.

They were soldiers IIRC

You. Stand. No. Chance.

He may not, but I do.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I ask her if she wants to canoodle. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: maybe you don't stand a chance, but I most definitely do. She beat up weak fodder who went down in one hit. I'm not going down in one hit.

I don't remember them being soldiers but even if they were, one of them was an older man and they looked pretty untrained. They didn't show any skill.

She took down 11 with gadgets, which I specifically stated I would not win against.

She didn't take a slap from the hulk. He was running by and his hand brushed her.

She did nothing to Bucky. That's not a feat.

Hawkeye just missed. She didn't dodge after it was fired.

If featless Hawkeye can give her trouble, I have a chance. She doesn't have feats of her actually beating skilled people.

Plus, I have a keyboard. I most definitely have a chance of beating her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: no @juiceboks: that is called being weak fodder. I can take a bump to the ground, and I can take a punch to the face.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fighting her will be last thing on my mind.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Just_Banter

AHAHAHA, Natasha beats up everyone commenting on this, at the same time.

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um, here's an idea. Push her off the ledge.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eeshaan1685

Me tied up and her in leather bondage clothing having her way with me.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nickzambuto
@jayc1324 said:

She beat up weak fodder who went down in one hit. I'm not going down in one hit.

But that's the point. Those fodder were, for all intents and purposes average men. As a fictional, peak human super spy, Black Widow has the power and the correct technique to knock average men like that out cold with a single punch. Now keep in mind when I say average men, I don't mean average internet nerds like us (or me at least, I don't want to speak for you jayc). They were trained soldiers; I mean average as in average fictional canon fodder, there was nothing to separate those soldiers from real life soldiers.

I don't remember them being soldiers but even if they were, one of them was an older man and they looked pretty untrained.

The old man was their general, he wasn't a fighter, that's why he was surrounded by a group of trained, fit guards. Black Widow defeating THEM is the feat, not defeating their leader.

They didn't show any skill.

Again, that's kinda the point. We have no reason to believe that those men were specifically unskilled, all we are led to believe is that they are average soldiers. And therefore, as a fictional, peak human super spy, Black Widow is so unrealistically skilled that she is able to make fools out of them, slip through all their defenses and strike before they even have the chance to think about attacking. If the soldiers had the chance to counterattack and displayed skill, the feat would be less impressive because Black Widow would have been struggling with them, they would have been capable of countering her moves, which would make her a more realistic peak human super spy, instead of an unrealistic superhumanly skilled super spy.

She took down 11 with gadgets, which I specifically stated I would not win against.

Well you make it sound like she's useless without her equipment. She only used her weapons to take down like three of them, everyone else was barehanded. You really think you could pull off moves like these?

Loading Video...

She didn't take a slap from the hulk. He was running by and his hand brushed her.

I'd say he did more than brush her. He was sprinting and pumping his arms back and forth, one of them happened to hit her. "Slap" sounds more appropriate considering that, rather than brush.

She did nothing to Bucky. That's not a feat.

She outsmarted him many times and even snuck up on him with her garrote. She was skilled enough to pin one of his arms with her leg while choking him out, if it wasn't for his superhuman cyborg arm, she would have defeated him on her own. Widow's fight against Bucky was a great showing of her skill.

Hawkeye just missed. She didn't dodge after it was fired

Just aim dodging from a guy like Hawkeye at near point blank range is impressive. Certainly no one in real life would come close to dodging an arrow under any circumstance.

If featless Hawkeye can give her trouble, I have a chance. She doesn't have feats of her actually beating skilled people.

Featless isn't a synonym for unskilled. He was armed with his bow and arrow, she needed to clear the distance. They met on a narrow walkway but Widow was agile enough to swing around and outmaneuver him anyway, then disarm his bow, but then he just pulled out a knife. He was completely morals off, whereas she had just got done fighting the Hulk and was exhausted. She was completely unarmed and defeated him despite all these factors going against her.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First I strip.

second I face away from her

Third I walk away.

Like a boss.

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

every user on here dies after she laughs off every pathetic attempt to flirt with her/plea for sex

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lord44

I would choke her without hands...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously though, I might be able to blitz and push/kick here off the edge, The men were distracted and let here break free, I wouldn't.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously though, I might be able to blitz and push/kick here off the edge, The men were distracted and let here break free, I wouldn't.

This is the only way to win. No way can I KO someone who took slaps from the Hulk and survive travelling atop the Hulk's back as he jumped miles high, she had superhuman durability.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: I win, before she can break the chair and get free and utterly destroy me I will blitz and push/kick her off the edge. If she tries to jump to break free I am already coming at her and will proceed to push her over the edge mid air. She doesn't have a counter for that considering she is still tied up and she can't do anything to me mid air.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I win via natural selection, where she decides it is our responsibility to at least try and procreate for the sake of humanity, even if she's infertile.

It's worth a shot. HUMANITY is worth a shot.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could beat her. While admittedly in my younger years I was small and pretty weak, I kept trying to prove I could fight. Eventually, this old guy took notice and he hooked me up with some killer steroids. Now i'm jacked as hell and I train in an MMA gym 24/7. Eventually my best friend started to get jacked as well, but he stopped training with me and went to another gym. We had a falling out, for a long time in fact. Then one day I had a fight against a guy from another branch of my gym. I found out that this branch was actually getting bought out by another older branch, the branch that cost me my best friend. As I fought this guy, I hit him so hard his headgear fell off. Turns out, it was my friend. We eventually had another fight, which I won, though I was seriously hurt. My friend saved my life, but left before I could thank him. My name is Steve Rogers.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natural selection.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Getting slapped is what she was about go get before Thor saved her. What hulk did was closer to a push, since she just went flying through the air. She has the durability of a normal woman. It was just a casual motion of his arm while running.

Bucky had her in his crosshairs when she was saved by Cap. Theres no way she was beating Bucky, because even if he didn't have a metal arm, his real arm would still be strong enough to throw her off of him, given his other strength feats.

Now, no I can't pull off those moves and I can't dodge arrows, but I don't need to be able to. She is going up against fists and kicks, not projectiles, and she showed that she can be tagged by regular human beings. Her striking power was not impressive and I seriously doubt I would be knocked out from one punch. If I can tackle her to the ground and use my weight and some chokehold I believe I have a chance to win. This is all assuming that she is able to escape the chair in the first place, which she wouldn't.

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35  Edited By ComicStooge

I can take her. I'm a 6'7 Algerian street fighter who's been in the French Foreign Legion, of which I am now in the Special Forces, since I was 17 and I have 13 years experience in some of the most combat heavy environments on this planet. I've mastered Sambo, Krav Maga, Silat, Muay thai, Gracie Ju-Jitsu, all forms of Chun Kuk Do, western boxing and the Keysi Fighting Method. Furthermore, I'm trained in Wing Chun, Aikido, Jeet Kune Do, Karate, Taekwondo, Greco-Roman wrestling and Judo. I've also been instructed and taught how to use anything as a weapon by the most secret operatives in the world. I could use shards of the keyboard to shank Widow to death.

I can run 100 metres in 11.4 seconds, bench 820 pounds and have never lost in hundreds of street fighters and in 50 organised fights. I once cleared a military base of 17 armed, highly trained foreign operatives with my bare hands, while having lost all my gear in a sandstorm prior to that, where I had to carry my two comrades to safety before making the two day trek to the base without food or water.

I've been shot twice while in the field (both while using my body as a shield to protect comrades) and have both times operated for hours in activate combat despite the bullets still being inside of me. As such, I'm generally regarded as the second most dangerous man alive.

The only person I've ever been afraid of his @granitesoldier

RS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RS3

6 words, You look fat in those jeans. I win..

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By saiyan_earthling

I can beat her no sweat. Really.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man i'm a fatass.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stomp. I'm a bullet timer.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

Those fodder were, for all intents and purposes average men. As a fictional, peak human super spy, Black Widow has the power and the correct technique to knock average men like that out cold with a single punch.

That's not how it works at all, in fiction they lack main character power, that's why untrained nobodies with actual names may give a character more trouble than those who are apparently trained. Although not as visually impressive Nolans Batman fights the most practically and would be a character I say would kick my ass.

Black Widows fighting style is visually impressive but it's one that is actually worse than no training as it involves leaving you vulnerable with un-needed acrobatics, real people don't stand around like lemmings in a fight and in a real fight you always need to remember how quick people actually move.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Vivide

Not fair, cut off her breasts first then it is a fair fight.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

Those fodder were, for all intents and purposes average men. As a fictional, peak human super spy, Black Widow has the power and the correct technique to knock average men like that out cold with a single punch.

That's not how it works at all, in fiction they lack main character power, that's why untrained nobodies with actual names may give a character more trouble than those who are apparently trained. Although not as visually impressive Nolans Batman fights the most practically and would be a character I say would kick my ass.

Black Widows fighting style is visually impressive but it's one that is actually worse than no training as it involves leaving you vulnerable with un-needed acrobatics, real people don't stand around like lemmings in a fight and in a real fight you always need to remember how quick people actually move.

Can you point out a specific instance in one of her fight scenes where this happened?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

she gets squished :P

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends with her sitting on my face.

Avatar image for 12_percent_of_a_plan
12_Percent_Of_A_Plan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I ask her if she wants to canoodle. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Right there with you.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers