UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By UFT

unless i get guns, she kicks my ass.

every genin rank ninja was above human level, and can walk on water/on trees.theres 3 basic powers every genin has. clones, subsitution and transforming into other people or objects.

they also train in ninja kumite, which is H2H, weapons accuracy and chakra control.

and her battles demonstrated she could keep up with people who should be way faster, superhuman durability (a giant sand demon slammed her into a tree and she was still conscious) and focus chakra into her feet for a burst of speed.

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got this.

"Hey Sakura I heard sasuke is dating someone"

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hatemalingsia

Sure, Sakura.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Hey Sakura I heard sasuke is dating someone"

thatd just make her want to kill you even more, for lying to her.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uft: How would she tell? This is pre chuunin exam Sakura we are talking about.

and useless is a part of sakura's character.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uft said:

unless i get guns, she kicks my ass.

every genin rank ninja was above human level, and can walk on water/on trees.theres 3 basic powers every genin has. clones, subsitution and transforming into other people or objects.

they also train in ninja kumite, which is H2H, weapons accuracy and chakra control.

and her battles demonstrated she could keep up with people who should be way faster, superhuman durability (a giant sand demon slammed her into a tree and she was still conscious) and focus chakra into her feet for a burst of speed.

Any kind of technique in naruto verse are not allowed, this is pure H2H

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10 the_stegman  Moderator

Ends in sex.

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex.

............With a 12 year old?

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not a rapist.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 the_stegman  Moderator
gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: The FBI would like to have a word with you sir.

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@con7879: But once you go pink...I don't even need to finish that...

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ostyo

@the_stegman: Sadly that is the truth of anime logic.

She beats me senseless btw.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Night4345

Sakura's a horrible ninja but she's still a ninja.

I get speed-blitzed and one-shot.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@con7879: That's 18 in anime years.

True......and the age of consent in Japan is apparently 13 so if you stack those two facts together............

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pre chuunin exam Sakura we are talking about.

and useless is a part of sakura's character.

no its bullshit that haters say about her. your not useless if you can trounce any normal human and walk on trees like they arent even there.

even if your use is taking an arrow instead of a stronger soldier, thats still a use.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MudaMudaMuda
josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex.

You want to have sex with sakura? That's disgusting. Ino is better

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By thelocust619

She rushes in to knock my head off, but I stare right past her and talk about how angsty I am and she falls in love with the way I completely disregard her. I tell her I'll meet her in our special place under the moonlight, she goes off to wait and technically BFRs herself. And I laugh. And laugh.

PS. F*ck Ino. Tsunade's where it's at. Only kids want a noob, I prefer experience...(and tig bitties)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She rushes in to knock my head off, but I stare right past her and talk about how angsty I am and she falls in love with the way I completely disregard her. I tell her I'll meet her in our special place under the moonlight, she goes off to wait and technically BFRs herself. And I laugh. And laugh.

PS. F*ck Ino. Tsunade's where it's at. Only kids want a noob, I prefer experience...(and tig bitties)

lol

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By UFT

she wouldnt give a fuck. her love for sasuke began long before the massacre, and only continued because he kept saving her. its sublte, even for kishi, but sasuke genuinely liked her as a comrade.

IIRC she didnt immediately like sai just because he had a sad backstory.

SpartanR014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SpartanR014

@the_stegman: pretty sure that is not going to end well for you.

As for me, since that stadium is empty, I'd rather forfeit by self BFR. I'd rather live to see another day than get my ass beat and killed.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#28  Edited By BlueLantern1995
thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By thelocust619

@uft: if by saving her you mean trying to kill her multiple times and telling her off more than once, and showing nearly zero regard for her as a person throughout 99.9% of the series....sure lol I can do that too.

Check it, I'll freak her out with smartphone apps then right when she's getting into it Ill just throw it on the ground, stomp on it, then stare past her at something random to trick her into thinking there's more to it. She'll be like "wow, he's so deep and mysterious!" Then, suddenly, I'll say something dark and angsty like "I hate my dad!" and then try to strangle her or something. She'll be head. Over. Heels. For this buff stuff.

Then I'll be all like "Listen, BIT$H. Go to the spot. I MIGHT show up. Now don't even look at me." And BAM! Win by ring out.

I will have to show up n pretend to care if I wanna get rid of her, though. If I just ignore her afterwards she'll probably think that's hot n just never go away. Psycho.

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I win via Acting Emo

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By UFT

by saving her you mean trying to kill her multiple times and telling her off more than once, and showing nearly zero regard for her as a person throughout 99.9% of the series.

he cared about and showed regard for her in most of part 1, and probably pre massacre too. "telling her off" was the point. he needs her to be strong, and his beration caused her to train harder.

and the kill attempts were mutual. sasuke was acting in what amounts to self defence. you dont abandon a friend just because they are going wayward. thats what sakura ultimately realised,and her final attempt to talk sasuke down showed that she would not give up on him. love doesnt always make sense after all. and we dont know how much time passed before sakura truly believed sasuke was good again.

after all she loves the man he was, not the man he turned into thanks to itachi and obitos manipulations. and once that boy came back in chapter 699, we realised she was right about him all along and that part of sasuke was always inside him. that inner good that drove her to become better. that need to save that boy she used to know.

Check it, I'll freak her out with smartphone apps then right when she's getting into it Ill just throw it on the ground, stomp on it, then stare past her at something random to trick her into thinking there's more to it. She'll be like "wow, he's so deep and mysterious!" Then, suddenly, I'll say something dark and angsty like "I hate my dad!" and then try to strangle her or something. She'll be head. Over. Heels. For this buff stuff.

or she will laugh and split your head in half. as is in character for her. she wouldnt say that. she would be like "fuck this dude is creepy considering hes a random freak with a weird radio thing".

there was a significant amount of time between sakura becoming ino's friend and announcing her crush on sasuke. we dont even know what it was that caused her to feel that. like i said, it likely was her sensing that potential for heroism and greatness in sasuke.

I will have to show up n pretend to care if I wanna get rid of her, though. If I just ignore her afterwards she'll probably think that's hot n just never go away. Psycho.

nah she would laugh and kill you. she would never think that's "hot" given she's a kind and wonderful girl who would lay down her life in a heartbeat for any konoha citizen. given how the ninja world works, any non konoha fighter is seen as mistrustworthy AT BEST. and a full hostile enemy at worst.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would f*ck her... up

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By thelocust619

@uft: pal, you're taking it way too seriously lol a genin could solo all of Comicvine, there's no need to use actual feats for this. Back in my day, we could tell any joke we wanted. You kids these days...

But since we're on it:

1. For the most part he ignored her and acknowledged her as minimally as possible. For the most part he was caught in his own agenda.

2. She was into sasuke in literally the first episode. There was no significant time gap at all lol she just saw him, thought he was cool, and fell in love immediately. These feelings were never even remotely returned the entire series lol whatever coupling happened took place off panel. And his "self defense" happened to be completely remorseless with absolutely no concern for her what so ever. And also preemptive (lmfao). Even when they do get together, he just knocks her up and runs away, leaving her as an (absolutely livid) single mother.

CAAAAAAN YOU FEEEEEL THE LOOOOOOVE, TOOOOONIGHT?! (Sakura can't)

3. He never became the boy he was again, ever. Being nice for ten seconds in 699 is not reverting to his previous mentality. You're trying to see something that isn't actually there. He is a completely different person than before, in a completely different phase of his life.

4. You're speculating as to what she saw in him. In her own words, she explains: "He's so cool!" And any elaboration that followed was generally around those lines. In her eyes, he $hits gold no matter what he does. To her it wasn't a matter of "why do I love him", it was "how can I not?!". Meanwhile, the most he ever responded was by treating her as a basic teammate (and finally taking ten minutes to explore his natural teenage urges after she tactlessly threw herself at him the entire series). THAT is creepy (of her). Truely, such a deep character.

5. It's not like Konoha Ninja are racist against non-konoha people (anymore). Yes, they are aware that ninjas could be anywhere, in any bush (lol), but that is a basic precaution in a world full of ninjas. They are not unreasonably threatened by nonthreatening people lol. If anything, konoha is seemingly the most outgoing of all the major villages as they were the pioneers of trying to form their little kage union.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I blitz this fodder

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I blitz this fodder

lol she's no longer fodder in the end of series

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nick_hero22

@andr413 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

I blitz this fodder

lol she's no longer fodder in the end of series

This is Pre-Shippuden, so I won't be surprised if Sakura suddenly busted into tears for no reason and BFR herself.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By andr4132
thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By thelocust619

@andr413: "Cut my hair....or this f*cker's arm off....hmmmm...."

I mean, she could have at least nicked a finger or something, sheesh.

(Coming to this thread is like taking a hot bath in Sakura hate. It feels wonderful lmao)

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: "Cut my hair....or this f*cker's arm off....hmmmm...."

I mean, she could have at least nicked a finger or something, sheesh.

(Coming to this thread is like taking a hot bath in Sakura hate. It feels wonderful lmao)

Yeah we seems like bullying Sakura, she's already useless and we're still mocking them. How pathetic she is, i feel guilty after making this thread

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: well no, I mean she does win here. Easilly. But still, it is pretty funny to break down every aspect of why she sucks lol

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: well no, I mean she does win here. Easilly. But still, it is pretty funny to break down every aspect of why she sucks lol

No way, I've learnt martial arts for 7 years. I'm pretty sure i can beat her after long fight

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's useless, but she's not that useless.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@andr413: No way, I've learnt martial arts for 7 years. I'm pretty sure i can beat her after long fight

Can you move faster than sound?

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: No way, I've learnt martial arts for 7 years. I'm pretty sure i can beat her after long fight

Can you move faster than sound?

Not to mention, I have plenty hax and DC to beat her.

Avatar image for ifoughtgalactus
Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One punch would make anyone's head explode like we were in Scanners.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

if by saving her you mean trying to kill her multiple times and telling her off more than once, and showing nearly zero regard for her as a person throughout 99.9% of the series....sure lol I can do that too.

Then I'll be all like "Listen, BIT$H. Go to the spot. I MIGHT show up. Now don't even look at me." And BAM! Win by ring out.

Heheh

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers