StrawHatLuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is an MMA fight

You get a year each of Jujitsu, Judo, and Kick Boxing training

Your current physicals is what you go into the fight with. This includes strength

Do you have what it takes to beat the worlds most dominant athlete?

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If i can be trained by fictional characters maybe i win if not lol i get wtfstomped.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

worlds most dominant athlete? She aint. But nvm that

She is 1.70 m high and weighs in on 61 kg.. Me, and most other trained men would roflstomp her ass...

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a dude, so, yeah. I'd win. She's nowhere near the world's most dominant athlete though.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SheenLantern

I'm a dude, so, yeah. I'd win. She's nowhere near the world's most dominant athlete though.

If it's not her, who is it? Her last two opponents lasted an average of 15 seconds. Who else in sports is that far above their level of competition?

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She is 1.70 m high and weighs in on 61 kg.. Me, and most other trained men would roflstomp her ass...

She'd drop you on your head and tearing your f***ing arm off, tough guy.

You have no idea what you're saying. She can't beat UFC caliber male fighters, but some guy who "trains mma" at a local gym or fights in some bush league promotion? She'd stomp those male fighters, you included.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:
@chimeroid said:

You have no idea what you're saying. She can't beat UFC caliber male fighters, but some guy who "trains mma" at a local gym or fights in some bush league promotion? She'd stomp those male fighters, you included.

Exactly, some of these guys just be talking out their a**. Some crappy amateur male fighter ain't beating her at all.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I could gain muscle and conditioning over the year than perhaps but if it's just training than no

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:

@kingtphil said:

If it's not her, who is it? Her last two opponents lasted an average of 15 seconds. Who else in sports is that far above their level of competition?

Comparing her to her peers doesnt make her the most dominant athlete in the world. A friend of mine has won the national Kudo gold medal 3 days ago and his fights were short and with easy wins. That doesnt really make him a dominant force in Kudo. She is beating down on 60 kg chicks... She is maybe the most dominant female athlete. Or if you want to name it like this> she is the most dominant athlete in the respective field she participates in. She has had a total of 11 matches in the MMA and is actually among the FIRST female fighters not a lot to compete against there. But to say she is the BEST ATHLETE IN THE WORLD would mean you measured her up against ALL athletes, including male ones.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:
@chimeroid said:

Exactly, some of these guys just be talking out their a**. Some crappy amateur male fighter ain't beating her at all.

A typical male who had more than 2 bar fights would kick her fucking ass... She has 132 pounds a fu***n armbar WOULDNT WORK. It doesnt work if i can lift her straight of the floor while she is holding on to my arm...

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: I think you need to look up what the word "dominant" means because I don't think it means what you think it means.

A friend of mine has won the national Kudo gold medal 3 days ago and his fights were short and with easy wins. That doesnt really make him a dominant force in Kudo.

It would if he was facing the highest level of competition in Kudo.

She is beating down on 60 kg chicks

While she herself is also a 60kg chick... Well, actually no she isn't, WBWs usually cut from around ~150lbs.

Is Mighty Mouse not dominant because he beats up 125-pounders?

She is maybe the most dominant female athlete

I have to ask again; if it's not her, who is it?

Or if you want to name it like this> she is the most dominant athlete in the respective field she participates in.

No sh!t. As opposed to what?

She has had a total of 11 matches in the MMA

And..? She's cleaned out her division.

is actually among the FIRST female fighters not a lot to compete against there

That sentence makes absolutely no sense.

But to say she is the BEST ATHLETE IN THE WORLD

She's not the best, she's the most dominant. Try to keep up.

A typical male who had more than 2 bar fights would kick her fucking ass... She has 132 pounds a fu***n armbar WOULDNT WORK. It doesnt work if i can lift her straight of the floor while she is holding on to my arm...

Err..Yes it would. It's called a flying armbar.

No Caption Provided

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece said:
@mije_101 said:
@chimeroid said:

It's pretty laughable when you think an Olympian who medalled in Judo couldn't toss you and rip a limb off. You would just "lift her straight off the floor when she's holding onto your arm." You clearly don't know the technique, control and speed she possesses. You also clearly haven't seen her throwing around middleweight men in training.

Typical clown, think you can hang with an Olympian because "BAR FIGHTS, JUST BLEED!" LOL!

You'd get crushed.

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pateuvasiliu

Yeah, definitely.

I'm much stronger and have better reach. 1 year each of 3 martial arts means 3 years in total, right? So that gives me enough training that I won't get slaughtered due to the skill difference. My physicals would win.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's too skilled for anybody on here.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99 said:

She's too skilled for anybody on here.

that is why you get a year of training in the op. With professional training, a weight difference of 50 pounds and reach difference of at least 4 to 5 inches.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ends in sex

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd stomp with or without the training.

Avatar image for travistouchdown
TravisTouchdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure most amateur mma fighters with about a 20 pound advantage would maul her. Considering her weight and strength, most guys with a decent amount of training, could power out of her submissions. There is videos of her rolling with Melendez, Diaz, and Mousasi and they are toying with her not even trying, while she's going all out. There's a reason why men and women are separated, she would lose to a lot of amateurs.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do i get gear? If yes, i win.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or if you want to name it like this> she is the most dominant athlete in the respective field she participates in.

And..? She's cleaned out her division..

Floyd mayweather has had 48 matches and has won all of them. That feels a bit more dominant to me

I know what a flying armbar is, but you are really overestimating that move... I know how this fight would pan out because i have sparred with people who train and compete in mma and who are lighter than me. You lift him up and slam him on the floor. LIFT UP not just stand up with him on your arm. You LIFT your arm up to hold him at least paralel to the ground and you slam him down. There is a reason they have weight divisions in fighting sports.

@mije_101 said:

It's pretty laughable when you think an Olympian who medalled in Judo couldn't toss you and rip a limb off. You would just "lift her straight off the floor when she's holding onto your arm." You clearly don't know the technique, control and speed she possesses. You also clearly haven't seen her throwing around middleweight men in training.

Typical clown, think you can hang with an Olympian because "BAR FIGHTS, JUST BLEED!" LOL!

You'd get crushed.

There is a reason they have weight divisions in fighting sports. 50 pounds of difference would mean that, most likely, she wont be able to budge a person. If you dont trust me, find someone who is 140% your weight and try to move him.

Avatar image for travistouchdown
TravisTouchdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: I think you need to look up what the word "dominant" means because I don't think it means what you think it means.

A friend of mine has won the national Kudo gold medal 3 days ago and his fights were short and with easy wins. That doesnt really make him a dominant force in Kudo.

It would if he was facing the highest level of competition in Kudo.

She is beating down on 60 kg chicks

While she herself is also a 60kg chick... Well, actually no she isn't, WBWs usually cut from around ~150lbs.

Is Mighty Mouse not dominant because he beats up 125-pounders?

She is maybe the most dominant female athlete

And..? She's cleaned out her division.

is actually among the FIRST female fighters not a lot to compete against there

That sentence makes absolutely no sense.

But to say she is the BEST ATHLETE IN THE WORLD

She's not the best, she's the most dominant. Try to keep up.

No Caption Provided

Owned

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: I dunno know man, she's tapped high level guys in sparring and Rogan thinks she can beat an average UFC guy in her weight class.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:
@chimeroid said:
@somayareece said:
@mije_101 said:
@chimeroid said:

You'd get crushed.

He has too much pride to admit he would lose to a woman. Ronda would rip his arm off and he knows it.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Chimeroid

@nishi99 said:

@chimeroid: I dunno know man, she's tapped high level guys in sparring and Rogan thinks she can beat an average UFC guy in her weight class.

I agree 100% in her weight class she could. But 50 pounds of difference is a bit too much. Also add up to height difference and she wouldnt be able to even come to a clinch, let alone take down a person. Also dont forget the OP states you get a year of MMA training

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SheenLantern

@chimeroid:

Floyd mayweather has had 48 matches and has won all of them. That feels a bit more dominant to me

Well 1. Floyd is a point fighter and only aims to win by decision, Ronda actually finishes her opponents. 2. He's won some controversial decision, in my honest personal opinion, Castillo, ODLH and Maidana all beat him. 3. When your biggest win is a lukewarm decision over an aging, injured Pacquiao after ducking him for 5 years, you don't deserve to be called the most dominant anything.

I know what a flying armbar is, but you are really overestimating that move... I know how this fight would pan out because i have sparred with people who train and compete in mma and who are lighter than me. You lift him up and slam him on the floor. LIFT UP not just stand up with him on your arm. You LIFT your arm up to hold him at least paralel to the ground and you slam him down.

Wouldn't be as devastating as you think. The first thing you learn in Judo is how to roll with a throw or slam. Look at Fedor vs. Randleman. Also, she doesn't have to physically engage you at all, she could just pull guard and wreck your sh!t with a kneebar or heelhook.

There is a reason they have weight divisions in fighting sports. 50 pounds of difference would mean that, most likely, she wont be able to budge a person. If you dont trust me, find someone who is 140% your weight and try to move him.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I stomp

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dude i've been training kickboxing for 4 years, boxing for nearly 10 & Bjj for the past year & a half. She would ripe my arm off. Whether you have your head up your ass is irrelevant. Her armbar is legit. She's tapped out bjj male black belts with it.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Michelle Rodriguez can kick her @$$, then so can I.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stomp. I'm a bullet-timer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

I don't like hitting women, can I just forfeit?

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nishi99

@chimeroid: Most guys can't get in the UFC with a year of MMA training, maybe with roids i could do it.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Chimeroid

@sheenlantern said:

@chimeroid:

Well 1. Floyd is a point fighter and only aims to win by decision, Ronda actually finishes her opponents. 2. He's won some controversial decision, in my honest personal opinion, Castillo, ODLH and Maidana all beat him. 3. When your biggest win is a lukewarm decision over an aging, injured Pacquiao after ducking him for 5 years, you don't deserve to be called the most dominant anything.

He has won. Tho i am starting to get it. You were using "dominant" to implicate the alpha status among peers. Ok. Anyhow, i like how Floyd uses tactics to win matches.

I know what a flying armbar is, but you are really overestimating that move... I know how this fight would pan out because i have sparred with people who train and compete in mma and who are lighter than me. You lift him up and slam him on the floor. LIFT UP not just stand up with him on your arm. You LIFT your arm up to hold him at least paralel to the ground and you slam him down.

Wouldn't be as devastating as you think. The first thing you learn in Judo is how to roll with a throw or slam. Look at Fedor vs. Randleman. Also, she doesn't have to physically engage you at all, she could just pull guard and wreck your sh!t with a kneebar or heelhook.

It is not devastating at all. But 60% of the time they let go. And they do. Anyhow, smartest thing for me here is to use outfighting as a method. I am 7 inches taller and have a solid reach advantage. I could just jab her until she drops.

You found two of the clumsiest figter around that have nothing going for them except for their size. Anyhow, Fedor himself is over 230 pound mark so he isnt a lightweight himself. Dont reply yet. I will edit this post to add more. I am at work. Gimme a couple of minutes

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm am a man so I would win, without even hitting her. Still haven't worked out the details of how exactly that would work.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99 said:

@chimeroid: Most guys can't get in the UFC with a year of MMA training, maybe with roids i could do it.

Depends on the starting "stats" i am already a fit person, and there is actually quite a bit of people here who train martial arts etc. there is even a body builder on CV. who competes. With a year of training (and if they ignore his previous roid use) he would stomp most of ufc fighters.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

I could just jab her until she drops.

Dropping would be an excellent strategy for her. What would you do if she just pulled guard? What would you do if she tried a dangerous scissor sweep like the Kani Basami?

You found two of the clumsiest figter around that have nothing going for them except for their size.

What do you have going for you? Hong Choi Man is a champion kickboxer and once beat the great Semmy Schilt, Akebono was a sumo champion.

Anyhow, Fedor himself is over 230 pound mark so he isnt a lightweight himself.

You said "find someone who is 140% your weight and try to move him" Fedor's size is irrelevant since he is tiny in comparison to Hong.

Besides, Fedor actually is tiny. Here he is standing next to a 205-pounder.

No Caption Provided

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

Dropping would be an excellent strategy for her. What would you do if she just pulled guard? What would you do if she tried a dangerous scissor sweep like the Kani Basami?

First off, if she just laid on her back i would wait for the ref to tell her to get her a*s up. Also Kani Basami is not really that good a move, you just step back and then retaliate.

You found two of the clumsiest figter around that have nothing going for them except for their size.

What do you have going for you? Hong Choi Man is a champion kickboxer and once beat the great Semmy Schilt, Akebono was a sumo champion.

I am a MALE. Unlike my virtual opponent in this situation. I am stronger than she is. More durable and i have info on my opponent she doesnt have on me.

Anyhow, Fedor himself is over 230 pound mark so he isnt a lightweight himself.

You said "find someone who is 140% your weight and try to move him" Fedor's size is irrelevant since he is tiny in comparison to Hong.

Besides, Fedor actually is tiny. Here he is standing next to a 205-pounder.

Fedor is short, not TINY. I have met him and trained with him a couple of times when he was holding a seminar in Belgrade he is 6 feet tall and is really bulky. and STRONG. Crazy STRONG. Btw, he officially weighs in on 235 pounds now.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

First off, if she just laid on her back i would wait for the ref to tell her to get her a*s up.

So...Your strategy is to refuse to engage, constantly move backwards and spam the jab? Interesting...

I am a MALE.

And? You do realise that's not an insta-win, right? Ronda has competed against and beaten men in Judo.

Fedor is short, not TINY.

6ft, 230lbs (Which is mostly fat) Fedor is around the size of the average middleweight, if not smaller. Chris Weidman and Luke Rockhold would dwarf him. And he still easily tapped out Hong Choi Man.

Btw, he officially weighs in on 235 pounds now.

Why does it matter what he weighs now? Surely all that matters is what he weighed when he fought Hong.

SenseiGrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SenseiGrimm

Idk how good I'd be with a year of training in Judo and Jiujitsu, so I'm disregarding the training and going with what I already have for a more accurate answer, which would be 4 years of boxing and over a year in kickboxing and practicing Muay Thai.

That being said, I'm fairly certain I'd lose. I'm not afraid to admit that she's a better fighter than I am and her sheer skill would probably be sufficient to overcome my weight/height/reach advantage. Only way I see myself winning is if I happen to land a lucky blow on her jaw. If the fight goes on after the first couple shots get thrown then I'll probably be going down. Idk, maybe I could actually do it but lack the confidence, but my better judgment tells me I can't.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

First off, if she just laid on her back i would wait for the ref to tell her to get her a*s up.

So...Your strategy is to refuse to engage, constantly move backwards and spam the jab? Interesting...

I am a MALE.

And? You do realise that's not an insta-win, right? Ronda has competed against and beaten men in Judo.

Fedor is short, not TINY.

6ft, 230lbs (Which is mostly fat) Fedor is around the size of the average middleweight, if not smaller. Chris Weidman and Luke Rockhold would dwarf him. And he still easily tapped out Hong Choi Man.

Btw, he officially weighs in on 235 pounds now.

Why does it matter what he weighs now? Surely all that matters is what he weighed when he fought Hong.

Weight class nameUpper limit
in pounds (lb)in kilograms (kg)
Flyweight12556.7
Bantamweight13561.2
Featherweight14565.8
Lightweight15570.3
Welterweight17077.1
Middleweight18583.9
Light Heavyweight20593.0
Heavyweight265120.2

He is most definitely heaviweight. Chris Weidman is only 2 inches taller and is actually 45 pounds lighter than Fedor. He would not "dwarf" him. Luke is an other inch taller, so you could call that a noticeable difference but he is still lighter than fedor is. And as i said. I met the guy. He is not fat.Anyhow he was always over 220 pounds in his carrier.

Joeyzbrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Joeyzbrown

No way I would ever hit a girl, even if it was a MMA fight. So then it's my wrestling against all of her skills. She stomps and I tap out before she can break my arm.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be fair she heeds to be shot in the stomach twice and left to starve for a week

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Overwarrior2

Depends. Even the most trained fighter would struggle against size. If a person was like 6'3 and 250 with a decent level of training they would win. Just because of an overwhelming physical advantage. I have a black belt in judo and a brown belt in Brazillian Jujitsu, even if you are vastly more skilled. there is only so much weight difference you can overcome. Especially in grappling martial arts. If a person is that much heavier controlling their weight would be near impossible. Also based on OP that is 3 years of total training. With 3 years you can be a mid skill fighter, with right dedication. So based on size and weight i would say any athletic person who is 230 plus should win. Particularly since he strengths are grappling based. BTW Fedor would be a middleweight. He fought at Heavy weight because he never cut weight. Weidman weighs around 220 when walking around, Silva was known to be upwards of 230. Which is about fedors weight. Fedor if he fought at middleweight would destroy modern UFC fighters, he was an elite level judoka and sambo practitioner and has elite boxing that could go toe to toe with cro cop.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

12 years boxing, regional golden gloves twice, still would not hit a girl, she stomps. Theoretically speaking though im a weight class above her if I can avoid her grabbing me should have no problems at all, heck ANYONE with a size advantage could take this if they don't fight like a complete idiot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with a year of training I should be able to at least put up a good fight better than her last few fights.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I'd lose, but I would last more than a half-minute (hopefully)

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers