#1 Posted by Mchunny (64 posts) - - Show Bio

I would get my ass kicked so badly, you??

#2 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure I could kick McLovin's butt. 

#3 Posted by Mchunny (64 posts) - - Show Bio
@cyberninja said:
I'm pretty sure I could kick McLovin's butt. 
How??? I'm talking about comic ver. not movie version..and the character from superbad is irrelevant here. 
#4 Posted by Mchunny (64 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never been in a real fight, only got to green belt in Taekwondo...and am a coward.

#5 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on what kind of gear we each have.

#6 Posted by Mchunny (64 posts) - - Show Bio
@(((Prodigy))): Fine, you get a glass cup, baseball bat, and jammed .22 pistol.
#7 Posted by D3athstroke (3915 posts) - - Show Bio

I will Probably Kill him

#8 Posted by Mchunny (64 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke: How?? 
#9 Edited by D3athstroke (3915 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mchunny said:

Idk if it is serous fight everything can happen and i think I'm stronger than him
Well unless he has a gun
#10 Posted by Mchunny (64 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke: Ok
#11 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mchunny said:
He wasn't that tough. He got his a$$ kicked by someone who has no fight training, and he is a coward when he was pointing a gun at Kick Ass his hand was shaking. I'm pretty sure I could kick the butt of most 16ish year old weakling. Not that I'd want to but it wouldn't be that hard.
#12 Posted by Mchunny (64 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vortex13: And??  I have to get ten friends to jump one person, now that his cowardly..
#13 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

i would win, i have experience in karate, MMA and several other form of martial arts, although i am no master at any of them, the combined knowledge would put me in an advantage, plus i have won my fair share of street fights

#14 Posted by JediXMan (30586 posts) - - Show Bio

Rapier to the heart.

Yeah, I'd win.

#15 Posted by Nexy21 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd punch red mist in the balls, make him puke his guts out
#16 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
Red Mist is nothing. I'd waste him with just my left hand.
#17 Posted by nick_hero22 (6868 posts) - - Show Bio

I would one shot him.
#18 Edited by katanalauncher (937 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrevorguy said:

i would win, i have experience in karate, MMA and several other form of martial arts, although i am no master at any of them, the combined knowledge would put me in an advantage, plus i have won my fair share of street fights

That totally makes you immune to bullet.
#19 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mchunny said:
@(((Prodigy))): Fine, you get a glass cup, baseball bat, and jammed .22 pistol.
In that case, I stand a fighting chance. If this was determined by guns or other ranged weapons, I'd be screwed. But I'm pretty decent with melee weapons. The baseball bat will give me a decent chance.
#20 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

snipe tranq    then saw to pieces,  dead mist......

#21 Posted by Blood_guts (1311 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mchunny said:
I've never been in a real fight, only got to green belt in Taekwondo...and am a coward.
funny I'm a black belt in tae kwon do. you should have learned jumping spin kick (flying tornado kick) one of those to the neck and it will break like a twig. i say you take him with what martial arts knowledge you have.  

as for me......yeah yeah i would say i could hand him the pistol in surrender and then break his skull with repeated blows to the head before ripping out his jugular with a shard of glass :DDDDDD
#22 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@katanalauncher: no, it doesn't, but i don't think he would shoot me xD
#23 Posted by Blood_guts (1311 posts) - - Show Bio
@katanalauncher said:
@mrtrevorguy said:

That totally makes you immune to bullet.
woah red mist uses a gun? o sh*t! nvm I'm F*CKED
#24 Posted by Sherlock (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

I would kick his butt from any day of the week and twice on sunday.BTW i have no martial arts training whatsoever

#25 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5444 posts) - - Show Bio

I make an idiot out of him.

#26 Edited by BarelyAverage (942 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight wouldn't be much of a fight. I just started school the other day and there are some girls that I see on campus at my university that could probably take red mist down in h2h. This would be more fair if it was Red Mist And  Kick-ass vs. YOU. Then I could see them 2 taking the majority over the viners.

#27 Posted by Dynamo8 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I never had any sort of martial arts training though I should of to stay out of trouble. Though only type of fighting experience I had was just brawling other people, all the way from high school to the first 1 year and a half of college. I usually lose or stalemated in my fights but I can take a fair amount of punishment before dropping. So in short, I think I can take him, but if Red Mist starts to play dirty I may have to gouache his eyes out with my two fingers then and aim for the nose.

#28 Posted by PreyingMantis (161 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Belt, sword training, and throwing knives.  I think I can take him.

#29 Posted by Telcalipoca (957 posts) - - Show Bio

im 223 pounds anything he can dish out will be useless.

#30 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mchunny said:
@Vortex13: And??  I have to get ten friends to jump one person, now that his cowardly..
That's you, not me.
#31 Posted by Saren (25671 posts) - - Show Bio

I would lose miserably, even against the movie version. For unlike thee, previous posters, I have not skill nor bravado. 

*hangs head in shame*