• 54 results
lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo

Objective: Finish the maze, your not allowed to kill my OC.

Location: Battle starts with her at one end of the maze and you at the other. Win by finishing the maze.

Rules: You are not immune to the arrows.

You get a week of preparation in either the DC or Marvel universe. Can you do it? How?

Claire's Superpowers (my OC for fanfic).

X-Ray/Telescopic/Infrared Vision

Levitation: Herself and anything else she wants. The heavier the item the more concentration it takes. This can be thrown off by distractions.

Universal Magnetism: Allows her to run up walls with her shoes on.

Weapons/tools: Paralyzer Arrows: They have suction cups at the end that usually have the effect of paralysis. Makes the body limp and unable to move as long as arrow is attached. In fact the only thing hit people can do is talk. The arrows can also lock onto and follow a target at the speed they were fired. The target is chosen by the archer, the arrows have a mental link with her.

Her Personality For The Challenge: She doesn't think you have a chance, so she will tell you continually to just give up already. If you manage something impressive she will pause for a moment in amazement, which will give you a little time but not a lot. She is not blood lusted and has no intention of killing you.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: I gather the infinty gems and teleport to the end of the maze. Or I use a the best iron man armor that can take nukes and move faster than jets to get to the end.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

@lorbo: I gather the infinty gems and teleport to the end of the maze. Or I use a the best iron man armor that can take nukes and move faster than jets to get to the end.

Flying would be cheating. What's the use of a maze if you don't have to be in it?

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: I see no rule against it in the OP so my list stands. Also with those infinity gems. I will freeze her in time and space letting me find the exit.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

@lorbo: I see no rule against it in the OP so my list stands. Also with those infinity gems. I will freeze her in time and space letting me find the exit.

Ha ha. I merely forgot to include it but really? Who plays with God Mode anyway? What's the use of playing if you go God Mode everytime?? No challenge. Without challenge their is no fun.

That's my opinion anyway.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: It be fun for me. But let me use a better idea. I have the gauntlet but turn off the reality warping and all the other things like thanos did. I use my karate and kick boxing skills to fight her off while trying to find the end.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

@lorbo: It be fun for me. But let me use a better idea. I have the gauntlet but turn off the reality warping and all the other things like thanos did. I use my karate and kick boxing skills to fight her off while trying to find the end.

Don't know how karate and kickboxing is gonna help you when she levitates you and shoots 5 arrows at you.

Remember she can see you, you can't see her. She has telescopic/X-ray/infrared vision. She could fire an arrow up into the air as long as she knows where you are, and the arrow will be following you at the speed it was shot.

Unless you plan on catching or kicking each arrow out the way, which would work, forcing her to pick up the arrows and shoot again. Or if you picked up all of them she wouldn't be able to do much. Except for try to tag you with her hands. As long as the arrow suction cups don't hit you your fine.

But doing that would be hard if she levitated you. She is not stupid, she would fire arrows behind you which would then come back towards you. Then she would fire arrows in front of you as well.

If you can stop all that with your hands and feet she might be so impressed she just might leave you alone.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: You forget the power gem lets me know where she is and gives me speed bost and unlimited endurance.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: Actually, forget the gauntlet. I go in with the power gem and I win.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

@lorbo: Actually, forget the gauntlet. I go in with the power gem and I win.

Cheater! LOL.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: Powergem is far below a god mode so no cheating

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

OK who is the best my character could beat? BTW. Her arrows can paralyze not only people but technology as well on contact. If she were to hit your car it would kill it until the arrow was taken off.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: The arrows work on gods and super humans with healing factors?

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

Also those arrows you speak of are special. Made by aliens in my fanfic who have tech that enables them to travel anywhere in the galaxy a LOT faster than normal. They can open up wormholes anywhere, even on a planet. They even have an entire dimension called omnispace that allows them to travel to any inhabited planet they want in a given galaxy.

It essentially closes the huge distances that we normally have to something that essentially lines all the planets up in rows.

lolcattz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lolcattz

I gather the Burning Legion and conquer the entire maze! MUAHAHHAHAHHAA

ALL HAIL ILLIDAN

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: That does not answer there paralizing abilities. Can they paralize gods like Thor and superhuman beings like Hulk and Superman with there advanced genetic structure.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lorbo

The only thing they won't work on is technology that the aliens themselves have made or superior, which is unheard of in their universe, they are the top dogs (except for some problems allowed to happen)

If your race has tech that is inferior to theirs, the arrows will work you better believe.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

@lorbo: That does not answer there paralizing abilities. Can they paralize gods like Thor and superhuman beings like Hulk and Superman with there advanced genetic structure.

Genetics is their MO. They create superheroes in my fanfic. Superheroes are not freak accidents in my fanfic. They are made.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: How good is there tech? And I'm still sure that certin healing factors and biological density can resist the arrows because they need to puncture or effect them in a way there body can beat.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: Well your charecter could do well on street level problems. It's hard for higher level ones since how fast she can shoot the arrows.

lolcattz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lolcattz

Can we turn off reality bending? What kind of thing paralizes technology?

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

@lorbo: How good is there tech? And I'm still sure that certin healing factors and biological density can resist the arrows because they need to puncture or effect them in a way there body can beat.

The ONLY way your gonna avoid being paralyzed is by avoiding the arrows or knocking them down before they hit. Like i said, unless your from them you can't endure the stuff they dish out.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188:

Just normal human speed. The aliens did not want to overpower her.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: Well my charecters probably could but thats beside the point. Your charecters main weaknes is the speed of shooting the arrows. Send me your fan fic it sounds really good.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lorbo

@lolcattz said:

Can we turn off reality bending? What kind of thing paralizes technology?

LOL. OK. Yeah. I did that for the battle forum. But I still think it would be cool.

As she is written, her arrows effect biological things. Unless your wearing some thick metal then the arrows will transmit a signal to the body that makes it paralyze.

The same thing that happens to people when they get critically injured, it works on the brain somehow.

Technically the signal could be transmitted through the air without arrows. But the creators of the tech wisely confined it to arrows since they were given a human superpowers and abilities.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

@lorbo: Well my charecters probably could but thats beside the point. Your charecters main weaknes is the speed of shooting the arrows. Send me your fan fic it sounds really good.

LOL. OK. Yeah. I did that for the battle forum. But I still think it would be cool.

As she is written, her arrows effect biological things. Unless your wearing some thick metal then the arrows will transmit a signal to the body that makes it paralyze.

The same thing that happens to people when they get critically injured, it works on the brain somehow.

Technically the signal could be transmitted through the air without arrows. But the creators of the tech wisely confined it to arrows since they were given a human superpowers and abilities.

@jamesbyng188 said:

Sure, but this is only episode one. Each episode is about one and a half pages or less. I am still working on episode 2 and should have it by next week sometime.

BTW. Claire does not have any powers yet, she will get them though later. : )

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/sky-games-episode-one-complete/748322/

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: Looks Good. Back to the topic. The aliens seem like the celestials from marvel. Celestials also made the superhuman racses known as Eternals, Deviants and all the mutants in marvel

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

@lorbo: Looks Good. Back to the topic. The aliens seem like the celestials from marvel. Celestials also made the superhuman racses known as Eternals, Deviants and all the mutants in marvel

You like the story so far? Thanks. Her brother and father are along for the ride. More characters will show up, and little by little questions will be answered. But I assure you no character will simply tell Claire ALL that's taking place in the background.

And the aliens who are at the top (not the only aliens in story BTW) are not necessarily evil. But instead of taking care of their own problems they do other things for fun with their time. The top aliens attitude and history is much like this video illustrates: Fortunately Claire has an altogether different attitude which will make her a hero in the end.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: So there laid back celestials.... You should totaly make them fight Q. But how good would they be say against LT?

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

@lorbo: So there laid back celestials.... You should totaly make them fight Q. But how good would they be say against LT?

They are not that high up, they still have bodies of flesh. But they hide behind technology and won't let anyone near them except for those they think won't hurt them. The LT would probably own them.

They are not ominipotent by any means. In fact here's a little secret, they travel the cosmos playing their games with species they encounter. However they won't tell anyone where their home world is and don't even talk about. Even changing the subject. It still exists, but there is a reason they travel the cosmos.

The home world itself, is something even they fear. They don't like failing, and their home world is a reminder of that. Technically they could fix their problems, but it would take a long time, and they lack the patience and confidence.

Claire lacks neither. She just doesn't have powers or technology, nor ANY idea what's going on yet.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: Why don't they destroy the home world?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By comicace3

Lets make this fair for her.... I ask batman for the batsuit or ask doom for help...

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

@lorbo: Why don't they destroy the home world?

They care about their home world and want to return someday. Yet as of current times they only make half-hearted efforts, after failing so many times. Plus many of them still live on the home world.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Joewell911

@lorbo: I gain the same drug that CA took, his shield, and Ironman's gantlets

I love mazes and can solve them easily so i should be fine with that, and with gantlets and enhanced stats Clair isn't touching me. If an arrow does manage to get close i got the shield to block.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: I'd just blow it up with my power gem.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

@lorbo: I'd just blow it up with my power gem.

You would, they wouldn't. That would be tantamount to admitting they failed, and they hate that feeling.

Plus there is no turning back if they were to do that, they would regret that BIG time.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: Could I destroy there world with the power gem? I think i could

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By lorbo

@joewell said:

@lorbo: I gain the same drug that CA took, his shield, and Ironman's gantlets

I love mazes and can solve them easily so i should be fine with that, and with gantlets and enhanced stats Clair isn't touching me. If an arrow does manage to get close i got the shield to block.

Yeah but she could you levitated long enough to make you never win. You would never know where she was, as she would hide.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

@lorbo: Could I destroy there world with the power gem? I think i could

I don't know, I don't know what a power gem can do.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: It gives the user infinite strength, durability, endurance and energy manipulation. You can control infinte forms of all energy. Also you can fly at FTL level speeds.

lolcattz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lolcattz

@jamesbyng188:

I think you could

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

@lorbo: It gives the user infinite strength, durability, endurance and energy manipulation. You can control infinte forms of all energy. Also you can fly at FTL level speeds.

Yeah would do it. That is a bit too OP for my universe.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Joewell911

@lorbo: But if she levitates me i could propel myself forward with the gantlets, and i'm pretty shore i could see her if she did anyway

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lorbo

@joewell:

Yeah you have a valid point. But she could keep up in the sky unless you flew down and overpowered the levitating force. Depending on how much energy the gauntlets have you might run out. She can see you before you can see her with her X-ray/telescopic vision/infrared vision.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lorbo

@joewell said:

@lorbo: But if she levitates me i could propel myself forward with the gantlets, and i'm pretty shore i could see her if she did anyway

You still have to finish the maze on the ground.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: Alright here's an intresting fight.

The Aliens from your fanfic

vs

The 4th Host of the Celestials and Galactus

http://www.comicsrecommended.com/images/marvel/mightythor_300_celestials.jpg

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np7/char/galactus-lava.jpg

Round 1: Just them

Round 2: Galactus has his hearlds and the aliens have all there superheros they made.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Joewell911

@lorbo: I think the gantlets could overpower the levitation, but if it doesn't i also pick up a jetpack and boots too

Yeah, but i could still see her

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

@lorbo: Alright here's an intresting fight.

The Aliens from your fanfic

vs

The 4th Host of the Celestials and Galactus

http://www.comicsrecommended.com/images/marvel/mightythor_300_celestials.jpg

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np7/char/galactus-lava.jpg

Round 1: Just them

Round 2: Galactus has his hearlds and the aliens have all there superheros they made.

To be honest, the aliens technology has not been fully fleshed out yet.

But so far they can make their own version of space which allows them to travel to planets as if they were all lined up together in rows. All the inhabited ones anyway. The planets in this omnispace are ALL intangible until you open a wormhole, which allows you to enter real space.

They are more of a planet level threat. They could easily wipeout an earth level race by opening a wormhole and releasing toxins into the air or worse. And they cannot make a wormhole inside a solid object. There has to be some empty space for one to form.

The aliens best tech feat is the fact that they can go anywhere they want, unless they lock a planet off as off limits with their wormholes. But they can release it as well so they can travel there.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: Oh. They don't stand a chance then.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By lorbo

@joewell said:

@lorbo: I think the gantlets could overpower the levitation, but if it doesn't i also pick up a jetpack and boots too

Yeah, but i could still see her

True, but seeing her is almost irrelevant. Because your not allowed to kill her anyway for the original post. But once her arrows miss you and hit the ground she will have to go pick them up one by one. While you solve the maze LOL.