You VS My Character..

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo

You get one day of prep in Marvel Universe. Someone has hired you to capture her and place her in the Marvel universe.

Objective: Capture her alive and put her in marvel universe or persuade her to go with you. She lives in a separate universe on an Earth that is much like the real one, aside from the fact that she has powers. She is currently unemployed and lives with her Dad and brother. How do you do it?

She is wearing her suit and mask when you come, as she has heard rumors someone is tracking her. She is in her house doing job applications online. Your outside, with a day of prep in Marvel universe. How do you do it?

Here are her stats:

Level 10
No Caption Provided

Bluejay: Real name: Claire Guthrie. Age: 20.

Personality: Confident and adventurous. She toned that waay down (being adventurous) after her mother died in a sky diving incident she invited her on. Talented with music. Tragic circumstances can and do derail her goals at times, even if she has the ability to focus on and complete them. With time, she can get over them and start once more. Of course this had a huge effect on her in the story, and will be brought out.

Powers:

Blue Color Kinesis: Can telekinetically control any solid object that's blue. Flight is permitted thanks to the color of clothing she wears. This power is innate and does not require anything more than blue objects to work with.

Power Mask: The mask grants the wearer 100 ton class strength and unbreakablity. If removed somehow from the wearer, the wearer will lose the power after a full minute passes. The mask sticks to the skin like a magnet, but can be removed.

No Caption Provided
jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: I use the money that I was hired with to get Puppet Master to create a puppet for her giving me control over her whole being.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By SoA

have her siblings paige and sam convince her to come over to the 616

cmyers1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cmyers1980

I use knockout gas to subdue her while wearing an all yellow outfit

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MonsterStomp

I'd shoot her in the head or stab her. Done.

Mikey Venture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mikey Venture

I tell her to go fist fight Sue Storm and tell her she's ripping off her style, as a woman she'd all jealous and stalk her. WIN.

AlteredBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AlteredBeast

I'd wait till she goes to sleep, take the mask off, if she hadn't already, wait a minute for her strength to dissipate and put a Kroger (Publix/Magruder's/Safeway/Food Lion/Tops/etc) bag over her head.