• 95 results
#1 Edited by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, I think I would do ok. He has his little stick thingies and you have your bare fists. Out at night in the streets of NYC.

#2 Posted by Stormdriven (4960 posts) - - Show Bio

I win, for the sole reason that he gets pimpsmacked by a little girl on a daily basis. A bad@$$ one, but a little girl nonetheless.

#3 Posted by Erik (32797 posts) - - Show Bio

I could easily take Kick-Ass from the first movie. Kick-Ass after training under Hitgirl would probably rock me though, considering I am unarmed and haven't kept up with my own training.

#4 Edited by Jayc1324 (12278 posts) - - Show Bio

Me quite handily

#5 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by PhantomLantern8 (526 posts) - - Show Bio

I throw a bottle at him and run away.

#7 Posted by JwwProd (9470 posts) - - Show Bio

I stomp.

#8 Edited by Saburo (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I would ask him why he is trying to fight me and when he realises I'm not a bad guy I'd crack him over the head with a bottle/brick.

#9 Posted by loplopool (495 posts) - - Show Bio

Fighting him i will fake losing run slowly so he's able to keep upto around a corner and wait while he runs past me I elbow him straight in the face then STOMP

#10 Edited by RogueShadow (10748 posts) - - Show Bio

I could take him through 1 and 2, he was looking pretty tough at the end of 2 though.

#11 Edited by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

I sit on him because I'm a fat@$$

:(

#12 Posted by reaverlation (15867 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd call the cops on him

#13 Posted by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21868 posts) - - Show Bio

You are gonna have to be very very good fighter to beat comic kick-ass.

#15 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9280 posts) - - Show Bio

My state level wrestling should play nice here.

#16 Posted by Experio (16031 posts) - - Show Bio

I've studied and mastered Savate, Muay thai, Vale tudo, danzan ryu, Aikido etc. I wish I could say Kickass stands a chance, but I'd be lying.

#17 Posted by Kingant27 (5012 posts) - - Show Bio

Me. Kickass is a joke; besides I have done jujitsu, karate, Taekwondo, judo, boxing, all to a high level.

#18 Posted by Erik (32797 posts) - - Show Bio

So many warriors on this site.

#19 Edited by Mediocregeist (681 posts) - - Show Bio

Reading this thread

#20 Posted by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio

My state level wrestling should play nice here.

Nice!

@experio said:

I've studied and mastered Savate, Muay thai, Vale tudo, danzan ryu, Aikido etc. I wish I could say Kickass stands a chance, but I'd be lying.

@#$%! That's a lot. I'm impressed.

I've done TaeKwon-Do for about 2-3 years now and I'm now a black belt. I'm good at it, so I'm confident I should take Kick@$$ down handidly if this is him from the first movie (especially since I've seen all his feats from then and I know what he's capable of).

Mr. Z~kun

#22 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9280 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

I hated Aikido, the whole non resistent thing is so unrealistic, it is similar to Hapkido in that aspect, not much of a fan of either. Savate on the other hand, love it.

#23 Posted by Mediocregeist (681 posts) - - Show Bio

@lizardandthesewer said:

just clearing the air here, i m gay, ok moving on,

Kick ass ? more like ass KICKED. that noob. why the hell would they even make up a hero named that. so gay. I the almighty gay boy is the literally the actual kick "ass" as you monkeys call it. I have fended off millions of your race and it isnt fun. You monkeys always have a way around something, wether its climbing buildings or swinging from trees, there is no stopping you. However, because of the creation of the AMA, myself, along with my fellow samurai and my cousin the Own Master, we have used holy water to track you guys down and take you guys out. We have cleared the continent of cocaine to stop you guys from morphing into these unbearable savages. Our beast, The lizard, scouts the underground for trace of you guys. let me tell you something, we will end you. I dont care where you are hiding, wether it be with obama to have protection from the outer world, or hiding in the amazon jungle in the trees, we will find you. On one of my gay re accounts of life, I visited a park once and saw a bunch of your kind there, he came up to me and asked for my name. When i told him it was gayboy, he replied with "Matthew?". i just looked at him with so much gayness and anger and i stole his bag and threw his crack found in the bag up on the highest building. when i came down, i couldnt find him, so i looked up where i hung the crack, next thing you know, this little bastard is climbing up the walls reaching for the crack already! it was just then that i realized, we had a problem on our hands. I needed to do something about it. I ran to the nearest church cuz i knew they couldnt follow me there and was surprised to find lizard there eating away the microphones. unbelievable. but i had to use him to clear this epidemic. we were the last remaining survivors of the monkey apocalypse, and i m not talking about planet of the apes.

PS, if you hear your toilet flush in the middle of the night, go check you tv set along with your xbox to make sure they there. I m gay

#24 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9280 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Experio (16031 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

I hated Aikido, the whole non resistent thing is so unrealistic, it is similar to Hapkido in that aspect, not much of a fan of either. Savate on the other hand, love it.

Most might find Aikido boring but its extremely useful offensively. Muay thai and Savate are by far my favorite, mixed with agility they are one of the most effective when perfecting damage.

#26 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure almost everyone on this site could end him in under a minute

#27 Posted by Frocharocha (2292 posts) - - Show Bio

Kick ass ? more like ass KICKED. that noob. why the hell would they even make up a hero named that. so gay. I the almighty gay boy is the literally the actual kick "ass" as you monkeys call it. I have fended off millions of your race and it isnt fun. You monkeys always have a way around something, wether its climbing buildings or swinging from trees, there is no stopping you. However, because of the creation of the AMA, myself, along with my fellow samurai and my cousin the Own Master, we have used holy water to track you guys down and take you guys out. We have cleared the continent of cocaine to stop you guys from morphing into these unbearable savages. Our beast, The lizard, scouts the underground for trace of you guys. let me tell you something, we will end you. I dont care where you are hiding, wether it be with obama to have protection from the outer world, or hiding in the amazon jungle in the trees, we will find you. On one of my gay re accounts of life, I visited a park once and saw a bunch of your kind there, he came up to me and asked for my name. When i told him it was gayboy, he replied with "Matthew?". i just looked at him with so much gayness and anger and i stole his bag and threw his crack found in the bag up on the highest building. when i came down, i couldnt find him, so i looked up where i hung the crack, next thing you know, this little bastard is climbing up the walls reaching for the crack already! it was just then that i realized, we had a problem on our hands. I needed to do something about it. I ran to the nearest church cuz i knew they couldnt follow me there and was surprised to find lizard there eating away the microphones. unbelievable. but i had to use him to clear this epidemic. we were the last remaining survivors of the monkey apocalypse, and i m not talking about planet of the apes.

PS, if you hear your toilet flush in the middle of the night, go check you tv set along with your xbox to make sure they there. I m gay

I loled

#28 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9280 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

@cable_extreme said:

@experio said:

Most might find Aikido boring but its extremely useful offensively. Muay thai and Savate are by far my favorite, mixed with agility they are one of the most effective when perfecting damage.

I am a huge grappler myself, state qualifying wrestler in highschool, and I take BJJ and Judo. Time to start working on my striking game lol.

#29 Posted by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

He has damage nerve endings and metal plates, my punches would do more to me than to him, also the fact that he has more experience and weapons I get Ko'd.

#30 Edited by Albertphytagoras (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

I stomp kick ass.

I have nice physical stat...

#31 Edited by Albertphytagoras (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

@stupid_people:

I forgot this. In that case I call a stalemate in my case.

#32 Posted by thelocust619 (2247 posts) - - Show Bio

Kickass was pretty tore up in the second movie, and comic kickass is actually pretty beast....I don't see anyone doing this

#33 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Noone301994 (4717 posts) - - Show Bio

@lizardandthesewer: Wait so is your gayness the reason why you win here? Are you trying to hook up with someone on this site? I don't understand why you would mention that...

#35 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3471 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Single leg

Side control

Bite neck

:)

#37 Posted by fiodestromus (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

I have feats to suggest I can one shot Thanos but...you know I aint braggin :}

#38 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, that was......erm........something else.

#39 Posted by Lunacyde (19125 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik: I didn't realize there were many masters of 5+ martial arts out there lol

#40 Posted by Eisenfauste (8283 posts) - - Show Bio

I duck his first punch, head butt him in the gut, bring a knee to his face and then thats the fight, but I always figured myself to be an optimist.

#41 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6357 posts) - - Show Bio

@erik said:

I could easily take Kick-Ass from the first movie. Kick-Ass after training under Hitgirl would probably rock me though, considering I am unarmed and haven't kept up with my own training.

Hey ... look what the cat dragged in! :)

#42 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6357 posts) - - Show Bio
@experio said:

@cable_extreme said:

@experio said:

That sentence in its entirety has me believing you haven't taken a day of martial arts training in your life. The "mixed with agility" blurb was especially convincing.

#43 Edited by Experio (16031 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Thewhiteronin (754 posts) - - Show Bio

So many keyboard warriors, lol.

#45 Posted by Wolverine08 (42290 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

@cable_extreme said:

@experio said:

That sentence in its entirety has me believing you haven't taken a day of martial arts training in your life. The "mixed with agility" blurb was especially convincing.

Zing.

#46 Posted by lukehero (8434 posts) - - Show Bio

Kick Ass from the first movie was a wuss...I don't know anything about comic book Kick Ass, but he sounds tough. Even though everyone is trying to act like a badass on this thread, unless you have had real training from the militarily, police force, or other means. You are not taking a well trained Kick Ass from the 2 movie when he is armed & you are unarmed.

#47 Posted by Jphu8414 (3731 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd just pop him one like in the picture above.

Thank you second amendment :)

#48 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

Kick-Ass is nothing compared to my 21 years of martial arts training. I'd bend him over my knee and spank him with Hitgirl's bladed staff.

#49 Posted by Black_Arrow (3142 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol everyone here is a ultimate warrior.

#50 Posted by Lunacyde (19125 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds like we should have a comicvine fighting championship for real...watch all you badasses beat on each other.