#1 Edited by Frocharocha (2193 posts) - - Show Bio

You are a huge alien fan and always said to everybody that Grey aliens were real and were coming for you in order to put an Anal Probe in you. In the you believed they were going to take you, you ate a magnum 44 full loaded and slept. In the middle of the night you feel a strange sensation of being watched, two hours later a light comes across your room until you can't see shit and you fall asleep. You wakes up in a metallic room, on a metallic bed. Then 5 beings shows up. Four small and one very tall compared to you and then they take you to a strange and dark room full of red lights.

One of them speak in English and says:

" First, were going to ask for some girls of ours to gang bang you. Then we're going to insert an Anal probe inside you, then gang bang you once more and insert an embryo inside you."

"Ha I knew it" you say "That's why i came prepared for you white niggas!"

The taller one says: "Impossible, no one never came prepared when facing the Time Bangers!"

You starting making force, like if you are going to make pop. But instead of shit, a gun drops from your *censored*.

"He has a....."Then you blow up his face with the gun.

You have to fight another 50 aliens and go back to Earth. Who wins?

#2 Posted by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio

I think after crapping out a revolver I've seen enough action for one day. Also, how did I eat it?

#3 Posted by Frocharocha (2193 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

I think after crapping out a revolver I've seen enough action for one day. Also, how did I eat it?

Magic.

#4 Posted by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, how did I eat it? And how does it still work/is it still intact after passing through my entire digestive system? How did I survive having a loaded gun in my small intestine? This gun thing is far less believable than the actual probing aliens.

#5 Posted by Frocharocha (2193 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Also, how did I eat it? And how does it still work/is it still intact after passing through my entire digestive system? How did I survive having a loaded gun in my small intestine? This gun thing is far less believable than the actual probing aliens.

It was just a joke and i way i created to deal with the aliens. It's kinda hard fight super advanced aliens inside a alien spacecraft only with your bare fists.

#6 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

I stomp these white niggas.

No Alien can hope to survive a fight against me..and a gun.

#7 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Also, how did I eat it? And how does it still work/is it still intact after passing through my entire digestive system? How did I survive having a loaded gun in my small intestine? This gun thing is far less believable than the actual probing aliens.

Really? You've never eaten a gun before? They're delicious! Especially deep-fried pistols

Sincerely,

#8 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

I stomp. Like everyone else on the Internet, I'm a black belt in <insert martial art here>. They can't hope to defeat my superior hand to hand skills. I'm like Batman 'n' sht.

#9 Posted by Frocharocha (2193 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

I stomp. Like everyone else on the Internet, I'm a black belt in <insert martial art here>. They can't hope to defeat my superior hand to hand skills. I'm like Batman 'n' sht.

Well, they may be physically weaker but they probably have flying Anal attack probes.

#10 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: Didn't you hear me? I'm Batman. I always win. Always.

#11 Edited by Frocharocha (2193 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

@Frocharocha: Didn't you hear me? I'm Batman. I always win. Always.

And if they summon Goliath probes?

@Sideslash said:

@Frocharocha: Didn't you hear me? I'm Batman. I always win. Always.

#12 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you swallow 44 extra bullets as well,,cause a revolver only holds 6,,this is the silliest thread ever btw

#13 Posted by Frocharocha (2193 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Did you swallow 44 extra bullets as well,,cause a revolver only holds 6,,this is the silliest thread ever btw

Bullets were inside the weapon.

#14 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: I'm like Batman. With Iron Fist's chi, Shang Chi's skill, Gorgon's speed, and Doomsday's immortality.

#15 Posted by Frocharocha (2193 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

@Frocharocha: I'm like Batman. With Iron Fist's chi, Shang Chi's skill, Gorgon's speed, and Doomsday's immortality.

And if they have incineration Probes? Like the ones from Destroy All Humans?

#16 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: Maybe you didn't hear me. I'm like Batman, which means I've been preparing for this.