#1 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Unfortunately for you, you had a run in with the Fan God Chuck Norris. Because of him now all you can say for a week to every living person you meet is "Go to hell!" even if you want to say something else. You can still write whatever you want.

Can you survive a week, or do you end up getting shot or killed?

Location: Gotham City. You do not have a house to live in. You just got dropped off in Gotham by Chuck.

#2 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (379 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't talk

#3 Edited by Dredeuced (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Go to Wayne Manor, ring the gate bell, hold up a note saying "I know Bruce is Batman, I just need one week's sanctuary and I'll leave quietly" when Alfred answers, explain the details in written form that I know all about everything in Gotham City (and also the DC universe that I'm apparently currently in) and heck, the Justice League might even set me up with some protection from some old guy who knows Martial Arts whose apparently threatening me and setting me up with weird tasks.

#4 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

OK. What if all you could write as well was "Go to hell!"?

What then? I really think the villains would get you sooner or later if you didn't find a safe place to stay.

#5 Posted by joewell (6653 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't say anything

#6 Posted by Dredeuced (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo said:

OK. What if all you could write as well was "Go to hell!"?

What then? I really think the villains would get you sooner or later if you didn't find a safe place to stay.

So stupid limitations, yeah? Unless Batman saves me I'd probably die considering that literally every corner of Gotham apparently has a murderous thug or psychopath in it. If I'm allowed to have my wallet with me I'd find the nearest decent hotel, rent a room, and wait the duration out if I can make it there without getting mugged or killed.

After the week is up I pull my "I know everyone in the justice league" maneuver and sit pretty in the DC universe.

#7 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

I die on the first day. My mother is strict.

#8 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll just go chill at Wayne Manor for a week.

#9 Posted by Anzendenai (133 posts) - - Show Bio

No problem

#10 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna hide in the sewer for a week. Killer Croc maybe is gonna find me but due his PIS curse I'm gonna kick his ass hard

#11 Posted by dondave (38907 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

QFT

#12 Posted by Active_Adaptation (254 posts) - - Show Bio

I go find Batman, and he figures out what happened, because he's Batman!

After the week is up, I jack some Waynetech and join the Justice League. My codename: Hellion.

#13 Posted by Frocharocha (2455 posts) - - Show Bio

I would ask The Presence for assistance. Then i would own everybody.

#14 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

If i dressed like Chuck Norris people would probably know what happened to me. So I might survive.

#15 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8439 posts) - - Show Bio

There is the obvious loop hole of writing of course. Then on top of that there is sign language, drawing, finger painting, ect.

Everyone has suggested using their knowledge of the DC universe to survive and that's basically the way to go. Considering most of us know dozens if not more secret identities that's most powerful tool any of us would have.

#16 Posted by Vaccine (277 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

LOL.

Sadly, this is true for me as well. :\