You vs Ellie [The Last of us]

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee811636a0
deactivated-5aeee811636a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nickzambuto: No dude they are way below average. The only average in the Tlou universe are the old people because they were able to get experience from the past. Until then those people were only trained to fight infected and just ram in groups innocent people. These are what they have: They can't see far, they can't fight properly, all they do is run around in circles exposed to the kill which is why Ellie was so good at beating them, amazingly they fight in the worst spots.

basically they are drunk average people. She doesn't take them down all at once. She takes them down 1 by 1. Also her equipment outclasses the enemies'.

Ellie struggles with 1 individual named David. I honestly don't see what is above human david ever did. David dodging Ellie trying to slice him is predictable i can do the same but chop one of her limbs anyway. David finding Ellie and getting the gun from her i can do the same but knock her down break her head in seconds INSTANT DEATH!!!!!!. Ellie trying to sneak behind me is most likely a no no cuz I am always aware of my surroundings. The old man looks at his surroundings slowly.

I am basically better than David in every single way except durability which I cannot tell who is better because I have been shot by bullets and cut by knives and went through tear gas still fighting and you guys find it hard to believe that it happened in reality. Tear gas and still going and you wont believe it.

Weird things happen nick. You just won't believe I went through all that especially the tear gas part. P.S I am not wearing glasses.

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers