You vs Ellie [The Last of us]

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By nerdchore

@unknowzillagod: You are still on here trying to prove your worth? lol get over it bro. If you really want to prove it. show a video of yourself? if you are a troll. noone cares anymore.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#152  Edited By Darling_Luna

If this was sixteen me I'd go in for the kiss

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in.. Friendship

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokerpoker: @nerd_of_a_hero: @orphancrippler: @sebast_allen: Just when i became a better viner i can come back to my first forum and say.........

I can kill Eillie anytime anywhere even without having unnatural superhuman abilities.

People overrate Video game characters over real people and that isn't always true.

Things i faggot to mention

She struggles against untrained men.

She struggles against a trained old man.

David would have butchered her if he didn't hold back and if only the knife was there to begin with.

She never sees whats coming.

Her reaction speed is not good enough for i would have reacted faster to the knife.

She doesn't know how to kung fu attack him.

Everyone are untrained people in the tlou universe.

Some men were looking for Joel and Ellie and didn't bother to check anywhere else.

Places where they are most likely to expect Joel and Ellie were left unguarded.

When the enemies spot you they just run around like psychopaths not even knowing where they are supposed to be.

Evidence that Ellie was fighting untrained men was that in Tlou left behind she attracts some clickers who were targets to those enemies and eventually they get killed.

Good old days........ IM BACK.

You will never agree as one.... I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!!!!!

Plus I ain't stopping until you regret saying whatever kiddo Nerd of the hero.

Hey, i'm not saying i can't kill her, it's that i won't, i'd rather form a bond with her over some dead clickers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee811636a0
deactivated-5aeee811636a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Ah still i beat ellie get over it cuz i ain't ending this debate until you admit it.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i would beat and then become friends ...and teach her how to kill a zombi with a shovel

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By nerdchore

@unknowzillagod: id never admit it. Id even go as far as to say that everyone can beat ellie but you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Then ur underrating me by 8000%. I won't stop even if this goes 10000 posts. You can't even lay a finger on Ellie because ur too lazy and weak minded along with being weak in every way.

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 2

#159  Edited By Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerd_of_a_hero: I can't seem to deny a cute cat telling me to stop posting. Fine. Its useless anyway.

Avatar image for xthe_black_adamx
XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would win this. I've been through life threatening situations only to realize I don't panic under pressure I keep a calm mind and think of the most logical solution for dealing with my enemy while in the middle of danger and I'm able to react quickly. And I'm a very resourceful person so I feel like I win this 9/10

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably her. I'm a terrible shot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still eat her 10/10 last posts but if someone retaliates ill be posting again.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I start off with a gun?

I'd shoot the girl outright.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerd_of_a_hero: I still beat the crap out of Ellie.. MISMATCH. I got new skillz.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy said:

I start off with a gun?

I'd shoot the girl outright.

You know she has a gun too right?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone saying they'd win is basically saying they are skilled enough to take on and murder half a dozen average men all at once.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: half dozen untrained men at once. I developed new experiences as i go on. My reflexes too are far above her own.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: half dozen untrained men at once. I developed new experiences as i go on. My reflexes too are far above her own.

Joke?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone saying they'd win is basically saying they are skilled enough to take on and murder half a dozen average men all at once.

She did all that but David was too much for her smh. If she really could beat dozen grown men she would have curb David instead of having to hide from him and having game mechanics on her side. I also like the part where David conveniently decides instead of just shooting the girl he looks in a completely different direction which allows her hide or when he decides f*ck it instead of just killing her I'll just talk her to death or I'll give her all the time in the world to pick up a convenient weapon even though I could just break her neck right now. Also can you show me the part where Ellie murders half a dozen grown men at the same time while they are actually looking at her? Not them being the stupid AI the TLOU had but intelligent AI.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

She did all that but David was too much for her smh. If she really could beat dozen grown men she would have curb David instead of having to hide from him and having game mechanics on her side. I also like the part where David conveniently decides instead of just shooting the girl he looks in a completely different direction which allows her hide or when he decides f*ck it instead of just killing her I'll just talk her to death or I'll give her all the time in the world to pick up a convenient weapon even though I could just break her neck right now. Also can you show me the part where Ellie murders half a dozen grown men at the same time while they are actually looking at her? Not them being the stupid AI the TLOU had but intelligent AI.

1. Is it too difficult to believe that David was maybe just a bit above average?
  2. Game mechanics don't matter.
  3. The Last Of Us' AI is actually widely praised as being some of the best in gaming.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: meant for gaming. Doesn't really make them strong. Makes them kinda stupid but gives the feeling this is reality while really in reality Ellie would be raped by now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Don't forget the fact even david said she was easy to track. The old man. Also the fact they are untrained this part where Joel and Ellie were ambushed there were 3 men i think and they were told Joel and Ellie was supposed to be there then one guy aimed at an entire flock and didn't manage to hit one. They were supposed to look for Joel and ellie but then fk it they don't care to look hard enough and just leave. Real trained men work hard enough to accomplish their missions and if they don't do so they used up their energy while these guys had plenty of places the look for. Untrained men.

You and I can beat Ellie for sure but mad gamers just go Ellie wins.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777 said:
@nickzambuto said:

1. Is it too difficult to believe that David was maybe just a bit above average?
  3. The Last Of Us' AI is actually widely praised as being some of the best in gaming.

Why would David be above average? There is literally no reason to believe David was.Yea David was above an average teenage girl but that isn't a surprise. I must have had a defective copy because the AI wasn't some of the best in gaming. Unless intelligent AI means you have a pipe I have a gun so you decide to just run at me then yea it's some of the best.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Very Very smart AI.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@immortal777 said:
@nickzambuto said:

Why would David be above average? There is literally no reason to believe David was.Yea David was above an average teenage girl but that isn't a surprise. I must have had a defective copy because the AI wasn't some of the best in gaming. Unless intelligent AI means you have a pipe I have a gun so you decide to just run at me then yea it's some of the best.

Taking on Ellie WAS David's feat, I don't know why this is so hard to comprehend. Are we just going to ignore the fact that Ellie can survive against hordes of infected and whole groups of hunters by herself?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Thank you this was a complete explanation of all i wanted to say. @nickzambuto: I have just explained to everyone that enemies have super bad vision.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll shoot her, I'm quite good at throwing stuff at people, and I sorta know firearms cause I play a bunch of FPS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Are we gonna ignore the fact she took on a pack of untrained lazy hunters and hordes of careless infected. If you played the dlc left behind who else would just stand there and not aim when a group of clickers come and attack. She was fighting a group of idiots.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Get over it bro. I eat her alive not trying to prove my worth but you are in love with games.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 rogueshadow  Moderator

@nickzambuto: Are we gonna ignore the fact she took on a pack of untrained lazy hunters and hordes of careless infected. If you played the dlc left behind who else would just stand there and not aim when a group of clickers come and attack. She was fighting a group of idiots.

It's gameplay mechanics....

SkyRobo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll probably just put my gun and knife down and just sit and drink beer until she shows up to kill me. Or if she doesn't outright stab me to death then I'd befriend her and marry her..THE END!!

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 2

#185  Edited By Nerd Of A Hero
nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: @nerd_of_a_hero: @nerdchore: 2 people by the name of nerd here are blind and need glasses from playing to much video games. Rogueshadow its not gameplay mechanics how interactively Ellie got the bow while the clicker just comes and attacks their friend or even when ellie creates a noise the guys who got eaten by clickers died even if they had a good place to aim at them.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 rogueshadow  Moderator

@unknowzillagod: Was... was that supposed to be a point? It's gameplay, do you think all of the enemy soldiers in Halo or the mercs in Uncharted actually stand there and shoot in timed patterns? Or that bandaging up your arm after being shot = instant regeneration?

You die horribly.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll win.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at the amount of people making themselves sounds tough.

You are in over your heads! You lack experience, fighting abilities, skills with weapons, etc.

Ellie will disarm and kill you, end of story. :D

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By TAneT62

@unknowzillagod said:

@nerdchore: Ah still i beat ellie get over it cuz i ain't ending this debate until you admit it.

You die, miserably and painfully.

You have one big ego, one that needs to be in a situation like this and actually experience an experience.

I repeat, you die! Miserably and painfully.

Dun dunnnnnn

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at the amount of people treating her like a spec ops agent.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 rogueshadow  Moderator

@nickzambuto: @rogueshadow: Is Ellie a good match for Hit-Girl?

Hit-Girl would beat Ellie without much effort. Ellie is just really tough, stealthy, brutal and experienced in killing, she doesn't have the training to compete with Hit-Girl in my opinion.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By dontevenblink

oh well, i didn't want to live anyway. lol!

i'd probably be physically able to take her down if i understood the real danger she posed to me. i'm a decent shot... but i would mostly want to just be friends with her, and that'd probably get me killed. i also have morals on when it comes to young girls, so if/when i saw who was firing at me, at most i'd try to scare her off or something. Ellie murders me 9.5/10

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@allstarsuperman said:

@nickzambuto: @rogueshadow: Is Ellie a good match for Hit-Girl?

Hit-Girl would beat Ellie without much effort. Ellie is just really tough, stealthy, brutal and experienced in killing, she doesn't have the training to compete with Hit-Girl in my opinion.

Oh okay, just reading the stuff on the first page made her seem pretty badass.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@allstarsuperman: Na, she's being overrated by some and underrated by others I think.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is how it goes. I convince her that I am an ally, then by surprise, I snap her neck.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unknowzillagod: lol post a video of you doing crazy stuff and ill believe you. Until then you die horribly.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at the amount of people treating her like a spec ops agent.

I don't think it's that it's more so they have no faith in there own ability to beat a 14 year old girl lol. Like I said in h2h/knife fight if your a grown ass man you should beat Ellie but in a gun fight it could go either way.