You vs Darkseid and Thanos ( Point system)

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ironshinobi88
No Caption Provided

Let's say that Thanos and Darkseid team up to rule certain Multiverses including our own Earth here.

God ( allow it please atheists) has allowed you to summon powers, and tools from all comic, video game sources, he has given you points to spend to fight them both.

You are given 4 hours to prep.

Morals are off:

Fight takes place in any city on Earth of your choosing.

200 Points to spend

Powers:

Superman's complete power set: 75

Flash's power set: 75

Martian Manhunter powerset: 75

Wolverine( healing+claws): 50

Green Lantern+Blue Lantern= 100 pts

Blackbolt's voice=50 pts

Cable w/TK=75

Silver surfer=125

Skills:

Batman prep skills: 25 ptts

Reed Richards prep skills: 75

Dr. Doom Prep skills: 75

Martial Arts training: 25pts

Items:

Bleeding Edge Armor: 50 pts

Mjolnir: 25 pts

Yellow Lantern Ring: 25 pts

Destroyer Armor: 75 pts

Spawn Suit: 50 pts

Entropy Aegis: 75

Video game powers/abilities:
Kratos' Care Package: all weapons and magic from GOW3, however with limited use. 75 pts
Dual Wielding Doom BFG with 5 reloads: 50 pts
Jetsream Sam Suit and Blade: 25 pts
Dante's Arsenal from DMC4: 50 pts
Zero Point gun from HL2 50 pts
Ability to Summon Sephiroth and Cloud for 10 minutes: 75 pts

Can you win?

*Bonus!!!**:

IF You can defeat the 2 without killing you can get an extra 50 pts...can you do it?

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i cant do this fight with out killing, so i wont take the 50 bonus points

Superman's powers

Martian Manhunter's powers

Spawn Suit

with my 4 hours prep, i sundip

Fight takes in las vegas

After sundipping for 4 hours, i would be strong enough to move upwards of 16 planets (after 15 min of sun dip, superman could move something like 3 planets). The spawn suit will keep me safe from various harm (and so wll MM's intangibility) and because i am fighting 2 evil people, spawn's suit will give me a huge boost. I should be able to put them down with a bit of a struggle through sheer strength.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bflynn316

Silver Surfer powers and Doctor Doom prepping skills.

Edit: I could probably use my 50 points for Yellow Ring and Mjolnir and could win without killing, but that would be difficult.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman's powers

Spawn Suit

Fight takes in las vegas

After sundipping for 4 hours, i would be strong enough to move upwards of 16 planets (after 15 min of sun dip, superman could move something like 3 planets). The spawn suit will keep me safe from various harm (and so wll MM's intangibility) and because i am fighting 2 evil people, spawn's suit will give me a huge boost. I should be able to put them down with a bit of a struggle through sheer strength.

preety much although I would change to fight local to a place where there is no people

@ironshinobi88

where are the video games?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pierpat

@ironshinobi88: Hmmmm

MM's powers

Flash's powers(only if wally)

Batman's prep

Mjolnir

They are screwed.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom's prep+Silver Surfer's powers+Batman's prep/Yellow Lantern Ring+Mjolnir = easy win. I'd simply....depower them as Doom has done so many other cosmic beings.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash speed and doom/Richards prep. And the spawn suit for good measure

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero said:

Superman's powers

Spawn Suit

Fight takes in las vegas

preety much although I would change to fight local to a place where there is no people

@ironshinobi88

where are the video games?

I forgot one sec lol

NeonPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

All I need is my Speed Force, TP, and a lil Kryptonian skill to whoop these guys.

With MMH, Flash(Speed Steal Bro), and Superman's powers I could easily beat these guys(hopefully) cuz if not, we are screwed.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By ilikedonuts

I'll use Superman's complete power set, Batman's prep skills, martial arts trainin' an' the Destroyer armor. With Superman's brute strength, durability an' raw power combined with the brute strength, durability an' raw power of the Destroyer armor, I am gonna literary tear 'em limb from limb, even though they're two of my favorite villains. Also with Batman's prep skills an' all the prep I get, I'll figure out what they're capable of an' be aware of Thanos's tech an' Darkseid's Omega Beams an' might be able to use it against 'em.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Chichen_Nuggeg

I'll just get Surfer's Set and then Wally's set so I can use the power cosmic at speed force reaction time and speed levels.

Then it doesn't really matter what happens afterwards since they won't even have the time to react to a force more powerful and faster than theirs combined. Also, killing them both is a much better option, no more threats.

Also, I want the IG shouldn't "God" allow it?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.... Silver Surfer and Flash powers. Turn 'em to stone if possible then dump 'em in the speed force.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman's prep, flash's powers, martian manhunters powers, mjolnir. That should be good enough. I can put mjolnir on one of them to pin them down. I can dodge Darkseid omega beams which are his main attack. I can shape shift to become much larger than them both and just pound on them with flash's speed with mjolnir. Mjolnir was able to hurt Galactus, eventually I should win.

Not to mention speed steal, my favorite.

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Alak

Martian Manhunter power set (75 pts) + Entropy Aegis (75 pts) + Batman prep skills (25 pts) + Mjolnir (25 pts) = 200 points.

I picked MMH's power set since he's the Swiss army knife of superheroes. I consider Darkseid to be the bigger threat due to his Omega Beams, which is why I picked the Entropy Aegis since it's not only durable enough to protect me from the OB, but it'll actually reflect the attack which works well in my favor. The Aegis also bends time and space, so if I'm worthy of using it to its max potential, I could teleport, create force fields, and BFR my opponents (which are abilities not included in MMH's power set). Batman's prep skills are difficult to determine since we're already given our equipment beforehand, but considering how well the character analyzes and adapts mid-fight, I went ahead and picked it. Mjolnir is not needed for me to win, but I figured it's a bargain for only 25 points. Not only would it add to my already formidable powers, but it ensures that I stomp both Darkseid and Thanos.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter and Green/Blue Lantern Ring

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This

You are given 4 hours to prep.

This

Fight takes place in any city on Earth of your choosing.

and this

Flash's power set: 75

means I could take on near anybody because I know where many overpowered artifacts and plot devices are located. Probably take a mind set just to be safe.

theodixon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Superman's complete power set: 75 pts+Blackbolt's voice: 50 pts+Wolverine (healing+claws): 50 pts+Dr. Doom Prep skills: 75 pts=250 (I can possibly try this without killing so I've added 50 points)

With Superman's speed, I can make use of Doom's prep skills even better because I will have super speed so will get things done quicker. When the battle starts, I will be quick to use Black Bolts scream (being careful not to kill the pair) then I will launch in a bunch I robots which I've created to keep the two distracted. While the duo have been split up, I will go for Darkseid's eyes using the strength and speed of Superman along with Wolverine's claws. Once that's done I will take him out. After that, I'll move on to Thanos and take him out as well.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter + Mjolnir