you have a wooden baseball bat

both of you are bloodlusted

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I win, don't really think he has any kind of training.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ends in sex

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris has portrayed Cap, that guy from Snow Piercer, and that other guy from Scott Pilgrim....

I get whupped.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lay the smack down on Evans.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex

He's gonna be in a weelchair...

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DarthAznable

Does he actually have any training? I know he uses a double for Avengers and Cap movies.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stated he has a high school wrestling background from an interview I watched of him.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He wins.

L. D.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex

Agreed. The guy is hot even though he's a douche.

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: I think it's funny how such a douche can play such a good guy on screen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for timelordscience
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

He definitely has some intense stunt training. That knife fight scene in Winter Soldier was pretty damn intense, and he does a lot of full body stunts IIRC.

That being said, Chris Evans isn't really a big guy and is an actor with probably zero real world fight experience or pain tolerance.

Toss up 50/50.

TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timelordscience: He tries to hard to be funny when he comes off more as a a**hole.

TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: ah okay so he's a d*uche because you don't like his humor. Makes sense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timelordscience: Yup and I don't like him as a person. I think you also missed when I stated I would punch him in the face if I ever saw him in person on another thread lol.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he kills me. he's actually been in fights and is older/stronger

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have supirior stats and would fuck him with a baseball bat

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends. In. Sex.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I win

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lose.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

He definitely has some intense stunt training. That knife fight scene in Winter Soldier was pretty damn intense, and he does a lot of full body stunts IIRC.

That being said, Chris Evans isn't really a big guy and is an actor with probably zero real world fight experience or pain tolerance.

Toss up 50/50.

Chris Evans is

• 6ft Tall
  • 194lbs.

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green said:

Toss up 50/50.

Chris Evans is

• 6ft Tall
  • 194lbs.

6ft seems small now days, i feel short at 6'1 :(

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering I am probably in his weight class, I think I could take it. I am moderately skilled in aikido as it compliments my build, so I think this trumps whatever he might have

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingtphil: what makes you say he's a douche? He donates a lot of money to charity and generally just seems like a nice guy

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:
@avatar_of_green said:

Toss up 50/50.

Chris Evans is

• 6ft Tall
  • 194lbs.

He also weighs 194LBS....

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris Evans is

• 6ft Tall
  • 194lbs.

Yeah i definetly win.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evans wins, duh.

I mean look at that muscle. His hands are probably twice the size of anyone on this site.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Keehn93

@redranger said:
@citizensentry said:
@avatar_of_green said:

Toss up 50/50.

Chris Evans is

• 6ft Tall
  • 194lbs.

Training > Size. Especially when it comes to grappling.

194 pounds isn't even hard to deal with. When you're my size (6'1 & 170ish) you don't encounter to many problems you can't overcome with speed & position until your opponent is like 240+. Even then technique can counter size it's just a lot harder.

I'd just shoot on his leg & lock it up. Use it drag his body down into Sc. Mount him & force his body to turn with strikes before I'd choke him out. It would take less than a minute if everything goes right.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:

Chris Evans is

• 6ft Tall
  • 194lbs.

Yeah i definetly win.

Yeah and I'm definitely* God. I suppose we will have to believe each other since neither of us have proof.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:
@citizensentry said:
@redranger said:
@citizensentry said:
@avatar_of_green said:

Toss up 50/50.

Chris Evans is

• 6ft Tall
  • 194lbs.

194 pounds isn't even hard to deal with. When you're my size (6'1 & 170ish) you don't encounter to many problems you can't overcome with speed & position until your opponent is like 240+. Even then technique can counter size it's just a lot harder.

I'd just shoot on his leg & lock it up. Use it drag his body down into Sc. Mount him & force his body to turn with strikes before I'd choke him out. It would take less than a minute if everything goes right.

Yeah ok. and I'm just supposed to assume that he would just stand still and let you 'perform' these moves on himself?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get beat up. He's pretty fit, with a degree of common sense it shouldn't be too hard at all to overcome most users on this sight.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning said:
@citizensentry said:

Chris Evans is

• 6ft Tall
  • 194lbs.

Yeah i definetly win.

Yeah and I'm definitely* God. I suppose we will have to believe each other since neither of us have proof.

Well, it's the internet. You don't have to believe it.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:
@citizensentry said:
@redranger said:
@citizensentry said:
@avatar_of_green said:

Toss up 50/50.

Chris Evans is

• 6ft Tall
  • 194lbs.

Yeah ok. and I'm just supposed to assume that he would just stand still and let you 'perform' these moves on himself?

Lol. Ok. You clearly don't roll. Or even understand the concept.

Pump right hand following by single leg takedown & even if he sprawls I can wrap up his legs with mine. By rotating my knee around his & locking my same leg ankle behind my opposite knee. One I've done that I clasp my hands around his waste while simultaneously pulling our weight backwords. This results in him on his back & me in side control. This is 1 variation that I am skilled with. If this doesn't work I could easily use any number of other options.

Single leg combinations are a white belt level techniques. Simple yet effective.

Loading Video...

From there I maintain pressure with my shoulder (possibly looking for short elbows if passing is too hard) then take my ankle that is closest to him & sort in a flicking motion over top of his knees while my knee remains on his stomach. Once in mount I keep his body tight & prevent him from standing up with my legs. Keeping my weight low prevents any movement. Throwing in elbows, punches & palm strikes for good measure.

From their human instinct cause him to turtle away from my strikes. Done. Rnc.

If he's wearing thick clothes I would gi choke him from half guard. Even faster.

Chris Evans trains in multiple martial arts for his acting career. One of those is Bjj. However I've been doing some form of martial art consistently since I was 8. Between my training in Kyuoshin Karate, Boxing, Kickboxing, MMA, Wrestling & Bjj I would destroy him. I just enjoy martial arts where he enjoys acting.He's an actor dude. Stop wanking to him. 90% of the general male populace are going to have been in more fights than him.

What's he going to do? Hit me? Lol Shit that's never happened before.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaitamaBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could win. The guy sure looks weak, but i don't know how good he is in real life since i only know his movie feats.

SenseiGrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SenseiGrimm

I'm slightly taller than he is and I've sparred/fought against people who were bigger than him, not to mention I'm not too far away from his weight to begin with. His size isn't much of a factor since I'd say we're more or less in the same weight class, and Chris Evans isn't even a real fighter in the first place. There's a massive difference between learning martial arts for movie scenes and actually using the techniques to participate in matches or apply them to actual fights. He'll have little experience and probably wouldn't even know what to do if I just went for a simple MT clinch. It's not something he'd be able to just muscle his way out of since I'd basically have control and could reposition his whole body to my liking -- technique is what's required here. The best he could hope to do is to try to cover himself up when I start throwing knees at his head and ribcage.

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoo!! I'm proud to be apart of this elite Comic Vine Keyboard Commandos team.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:
@citizensentry said:
@keehn93 said:
@citizensentry said:
@redranger said:
@citizensentry said:
@avatar_of_green said:

Toss up 50/50.

Chris Evans is

• 6ft Tall
  • 194lbs.

Pump right hand following by single leg takedown & even if he sprawls I can wrap up his legs with mine. By rotating my knee around his & locking my same leg ankle behind my opposite knee. One I've done that I clasp my hands around his waste while simultaneously pulling our weight backwords. This results in him on his back & me in side control. This is 1 variation that I am skilled with. If this doesn't work I could easily use any number of other options.

Single leg combinations are a white belt level techniques. Simple yet effective.

From there I maintain pressure with my shoulder (possibly looking for short elbows if passing is too hard) then take my ankle that is closest to him & sort in a flicking motion over top of his knees while my knee remains on his stomach. Once in mount I keep his body tight & prevent him from standing up with my legs. Keeping my weight low prevents any movement. Throwing in elbows, punches & palm strikes for good measure.

If he's wearing thick clothes I would gi choke him from half guard. Even faster.

Chris Evans trains in multiple martial arts for his acting career. One of those is Bjj. However I've been doing some form of martial art consistently since I was 8. Between my training in Kyuoshin Karate, Boxing, Kickboxing, MMA, Wrestling & Bjj I would destroy him. I just enjoy martial arts where he enjoys acting.He's an actor dude. Stop wanking to him. 90% of the general male populace are going to have been in more fights than him.

And I'm supposed to believe a word you just said?

And also you've never been hit? that's bullsh!t.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:
@citizensentry said:
@keehn93 said:
@citizensentry said:
@redranger said:
@citizensentry said:
@avatar_of_green said:

Toss up 50/50.

Chris Evans is

• 6ft Tall
  • 194lbs.

"Lol Shit that's never happened before" is blatant sarcasm. You need to remove your head from your ass.

You don't need to believe me dude. I believe that you're sitting at you com screen with your member in your hand & a pic of Chris Evans on the screen wanking away.

Here's a news flash bro. He's not really a superhero. He's just a man who likes to play dress up for a living.

peasantmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I'd have better chances against Pacquiao than Evans

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:
@citizensentry said:
@keehn93 said:
@citizensentry said:
@keehn93 said:
@citizensentry said:
@redranger said:
@citizensentry said:
@avatar_of_green said:

Toss up 50/50.

Chris Evans is

• 6ft Tall
  • 194lbs.

"Lol Shit that's never happened before" is blatant sarcasm. You need to remove your head from your ass.

You don't need to believe me dude. I believe that you're sitting at you com screen with your member in your hand & a pic of Chris Evans on the screen wanking away.

Here's a news flash bro. He's not really a superhero. He's just a man who likes to play dress up for a living.

Was that meant to offend me? you really need to try harder.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Keehn93

@citizensentry said:
@keehn93 said:
@citizensentry said:
@keehn93 said:
@citizensentry said:
@keehn93 said:
@citizensentry said:
@redranger said:
@citizensentry said:
@avatar_of_green said:

Toss up 50/50.

Chris Evans is

• 6ft Tall
  • 194lbs.

Was that meant to offend me? you really need to try harder.

Offend you? No. Why would you be offended about fangirling over Chris Evans? He's like the toughest guy ever. I bet he could beat Mike Tyson, Rickson Gracie, Stone Cold Steve Austin & Ramon Dekkers at the same time.

Lol however if I were you I'd be embarrassed. But clearly we are two different people.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49  Edited By Chimeroid

Any one of you think you can actually take him are actually delusional. Maybe someone from CV can but that guy is a beast his chest training was 305 pounds for 100 reps at the bench press (10x10)

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I throw the bat and begin to run.