• 155 results
Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You are wandering in the park when two men (far bigger than you) get in your way , they have come to beat you and you know it .

The bullies are unarmed and so are you.

You can do anything but kill them .

What will you do??

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Dodge their pucnhes... and then i will punch those guys.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Take bath salts. Commence face-eating.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: them: "any last words, punk?"

Me:*smiles*

*From far away you can see a giant lightning bolt strike* ;)

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By cdiddyman911

@erik said:

That just made my day

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil throat punch + Black Panther armbar = victory for me.

Jmarshmallow

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stomp, it's very hard to be bigger than me lol. Plus I'm very fit and athletic, plus years of Karate, Taekwondo and Boxing practice.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@erik said:

That just made my day

:D

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if I was fighting their past selves(ages 11-17) then yes murder stomp. But I don't know if they've gotten stronger now? Plus I haven't seen them in years, and don't plan to.

I also prefer not to fight.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A life time of martial arts training. Give me strength!

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am only trained in Karate Do, Shitto Ryuu, I might be abke to defend myself, it all depends on how trained they are.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't kill them but they will wish they were dead

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DigitalShooter9
No Caption Provided

In all seriousness, I'd go down fighting.....

Bullies only mess around with people that are scared to fight back......

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By leonkarlen123

I kock them in the balls, drops down on the floor on him and says ''Lets put an smile on that face''

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

I self BFR.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're fat? As in overweight? I should have a field day. But if I started losing due to the fact that its two on one I would most definitely fight dirty, as in shots down low, punches to the neck, eye gauging, hair pulling, biting, scratching, everything. Forget "fighting like a man" or whatever. I will not lose this fight.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ilikedonuts

well, even if those revoltin' developments are bigger than me, I aint exactly no soft flyweight myself, an I'd throw a haymaker punch at 'em an' smash dafuq outta 'em, but since they're bigger, stronger an' more powerful than me, I guess I can't outmsucle 'em so I'll just have ta kick 'em in the balls instead, or hit 'em in some other kinda soft spot....best way ta beat big guys in a fight imo

AllaithAlsaleh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Smooth Talk my way out of this because I can't Hurt them no matter what I do(I'm Realistic)but I handle this Situation like I do with other Situations I'll Manipulate them and Smooth Talk with Them and eventually I win They'll Buy me A Beer and We become Friends it's actuallu Funny because back when I was a kid I was Fat and a Bully but now that I'm much slimmer I could be Bullied unless I could talk through it.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I took on a guy a few years older than me and won, I used to fight with my brother and I can hold my own and tank his punches, I'm used to being hit with bamboos and wood, I'll stomp.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only two? Could probably take it, assuming they plan on engaging me upfront.

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Hmm. I either go for their weak spots and defeat them, or if they obviously are physically superior to me than I simply take the beating and sleep a little more uncomfortably that night.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glare at them. It's surprising how often a good glare will deter someone.

Than it depends on how serious it is...

If it's not life/death, run and act tired once you find someone of authority, and once you start getting attacked, run to them and ask for help.

If it's life/death, go for the eyes and neck (in that order), and remember that humans have evolved the jaw strength designed to pierce and rip flesh, and the neck isn't exactly well defended. Not only that but ripping someone's throat out with your teeth and having blood splater over your face is rather intimidating to the other person. A good adrenalin filled rabbit punch will also work, as it can detach the brain from the brain stem, or cause permanent spinal damage.

I wonder why my glares scare people?

Kevhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Kevhunt

I weigh 210 pounds I break thing for a living. Just how much bigger are we talking her

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kick them in the balls. If it ain't a regulated fight, I don't give a crap.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beat them up so hard they cry and call for their mommies.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I run away (am a runner) because I'm not an idiot getting into 2 on 1 fights when undersized.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I reason with them.

I just won.

Aeon-Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Aeon-Rising

@theamazingbatman said:

You are wandering in the park when two men (far bigger than you) get in your way , they have come to beat you and you know it .

What will you do??

I'd never be wandering in the park without a pocket knife (Which I carry 98% of the time). But in this case I try to inflict as much damage as possible. Bullies tend to back off once they deem it's not worth it to continue. I'd say after a bloody nose and some choice dirty tactics I make the cost of continuing more then they want to pay. Probably take substantial damage doing so unfortunately. Even if you are more skilled it's hard to legitimately win 2v1 while giving up a size advantage against both. You're best shot is just to go for broke and inflict lot's of pain. (Bullies tend to back off once they bleed. Especially 2v1 pansy bullies).

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lord44

Depends... if we are talkin about Pre-Retcon me than i curbstomp. Post-Retcon me.. hmmmm stalemate

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

I shouldn't be laughing this hard as work lmao....

Seriously, how are these stupid threads comic related....

Anyway, I proceed to take these guys out. Not everyone on vine is a stereotypical nerd who can't fight, or doesn't workout and keep a toned physique.

z3n_spyder616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i break their faces.

Shamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44: your pre-retcon feats suck. Jacking off for 2 hours is not an endurance feat

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jacthripper

I start to run, until they split up, and then take them down seperately.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lord44
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:

What will you do??

I'd never be wandering in the park without a pocket knife (Which I carry 98% of the time). But in this case I try to inflict as much damage as possible. Bullies tend to back off once they deem it's not worth it to continue. I'd say after a bloody nose and some choice dirty tactics I make the cost of continuing more then they want to pay. Probably take substantial damage doing so unfortunately. Even if you are more skilled it's hard to legitimately win 2v1 while giving up a size advantage against both. You're best shot is just to go for broke and inflict lot's of pain. (Bullies tend to back off once they bleed. Especially 2v1 pansy bullies).

Whoa !! You are a dangerous guy :

I start to run, until they split up, and then take them down seperately.

They are bigger than you :P You can't even take one directly :P

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: whoop them like ther granddady should have

LOL

I have a black belt in 6 martial arts and am currently studying 3 more, with side lessons in Krav Maga (which I don't consider a martial art because I'm a snob like that). I'm trained to use anything as a weapon and I'm always aware of my surroundings, so the minute the fight starts, I'm going to be instantly armed, while they won't have a clue what's going on. I also have a degree in psychology and can use body language to subtly manipulate them to turn the fight to my advantage. Also I am at an Olympic level of fitness; even though I'm small, my physical prowess more than makes up for it. Also I grew up on the streets so I have experience in all the dirty tricks available. I consider myself too honorable to use them but I know how to defend against anything.

something about tactics

I win and take their lunch money

Wow , That's Awesome

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would get owned due them being far bigger.

Let's hear how @pantypolice would unleash his human weapon skills on them.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll offer to buy them all they can eat at McDonald's. That would probably work...

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL. I love these you vs X threads because we always see the master martial artists that frequent comicvine describing their martial prowess.

Well, I don't mean to brag, but I would curbstomp these fools.

When I was born, the Doctor slapped me, so I killed him with a series of pressure point and nerve strike attacks that caused him to lose short term memory and then die slowly for several weeks before spontaneously combusting.

In the second grade, I discovered that I could only be killed by decapitation. Oh ya, the blade also needs to be forged by angels and blessed by Gary Busey before his motorcycle accident. His resulting brain damage caused him to forget the ritual of blade blessing. There's not too many of those blades left, so I doubt these two punks would have one, and if they did, what's the chance they'd have the skills to beat me? I'll tell you - ZERO. Did I mention I'm a master swordsman, because that's important?

During my college days I realized that I absorb all of the powers of my enemies I defeat after I consume their still beating heats. Don't ask what drove me to do it the first time. It was college, and I was open to new things. OK? Just think of Mega Man, but more cannibalism.

I should also point out that I am 6' 8" and 340 pounds; with the potential to reach 60' tall and 50 tons when I'm angry. I'm ALWAYS angry.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By thelocust619

Ends in sex. That's right. I rape them. While grinning and making all the eye contact. All of it.

...ALL OF IT.

And they do cry because it does hurt.

Welcome to pure evil

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

Sand Attack then Rage.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

LOL. I love these you vs X threads because we always see the master martial artists that frequent comicvine describing their martial prowess.

Well, I don't mean to brag, but I would curbstomp these fools.

When I was born, the Doctor slapped me, so I killed him with a series of pressure point and nerve strike attacks that caused him to lose short term memory and then die slowly for several weeks before spontaneously combusting.

In the second grade, I discovered that I could only be killed by decapitation. Oh ya, the blade also needs to be forged by angels and blessed by Gary Busey before his motorcycle accident. His resulting brain damage caused him to forget the ritual of blade blessing. There's not too many of those blades left, so I doubt these two punks would have one, and if they did, what's the chance they'd have the skills to beat me? I'll tell you - ZERO. Did I mention I'm a master swordsman, because that's important?

During my college days I realized that I absorb all of the powers of my enemies I defeat after I consume their still beating heats. Don't ask what drove me to do it the first time. It was college, and I was open to new things. OK? Just think of Mega Man, but more cannibalism.

I should also point out that I am 6' 8" and 340 pounds; with the potential to reach 60' tall and 50 tons when I'm angry. I'm ALWAYS angry.

You forgot the part about your dad being a Navy Seal and teaching you everything he knows.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Lol. How could I forget? He would train me whenever I wasn't busy getting daily super soldier serum injections.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DaseanComerWCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DaseanComerWCR

@theamazingbatman: Well im 6'3 1/2 weigh 235 and have a muscular physique and some ppl then me? Woah, first i'd kick them all in the balls, then i go for their shoulders knowing that they can escape my arm lock i'd wedge my fingers under their arm pits they would flench so thats when i'd execute a quick arm bar...boom on to the next one. So this may not sound true but i have training in boxing (my dad's an amature champ so im kinda good) karate (Yellow belt ^_^) and wrestling (im okay but thats only because of my size)...so i'm a pretty good fighter.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me>Bullies

I used to run the school, despite my like for comics, I am not an average nerdy comic reader.

LOL when I was in school, I patrolled the bullies into not bullying the nerds ;).

Hero by day, comic nerd by night.

;)