#1 Posted by theamazingbatman (1955 posts) - - Show Bio

The joker gets an amazing idea to kill the Goddamn batman but he doesn't have the money to fulfil the plan . The joker hires you to to kidnap bruce wayne , so that you can get his money . You have 10 amateurs robbers with you . You have no guns or other ranged weapons. You have only Steel rods as weapons . Bruce wayne is in a party and when he comes out , you will have your chance to kidnap him. You have no idea that bruce wayne knows how to fight . Bruce does not have his bat suit . Bruce wayne is unarmed . Bruce has been alerted by Fox that someone is trying to kidnap him although there's no proof .

Winner by K.O

Will you be able to kidnap the goddamn batman??

#2 Posted by reaverlation (16404 posts) - - Show Bio

I lose

#3 Edited by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I will. If there are witnesses around Bruce Wayne will submit to capture in order not to compromise his identity as Batman. This has been seen when he fought the Talon and had to pretend he had no real martial arts knowledge.

#4 Posted by kcjr (336 posts) - - Show Bio

So I have prep time and access to my Batbuster armor?

#5 Posted by Jokerpoker (2965 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce wins.

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22208 posts) - - Show Bio

I throw rachel out the window

#7 Posted by Jacthripper (4034 posts) - - Show Bio

I do it in public and he won't do anything. I sedate him heavily.

#8 Edited by Van_Cere (2013 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Jacthripper (4034 posts) - - Show Bio

In a suit? He doesn't have reputation as Bruce Wayne for being a sprinter

#10 Posted by Experio (16662 posts) - - Show Bio

I lose.

#11 Posted by theamazingbatman (1955 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

I lose.

LOL you always lose?? :P

#12 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

I hit him with the rod hes just a man and has been knocked out in his suit

#13 Edited by MonsterStomp (19257 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I will. If there are witnesses around Bruce Wayne will submit to capture in order not to compromise his identity as Batman. This has been seen when he fought the Talon and had to pretend he had no real martial arts knowledge.

Lol. Look how that fight panned out. He beat Talon while making his shots look lucky.

We all lose.

#14 Edited by MonsterStomp (19257 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: We probably don't even measure up to comic book fodder.

#15 Edited by thelocust619 (2261 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingbatman: you're asking if we can beat a master of 127 martial arts....with a steel pipe...

You do realize this is impossible. Complete mismatch. This will be locked

#16 Posted by ComicStooge (13374 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

Lol. Look how that fight panned out. He beat Talon while making his shots look lucky.

We all lose.

This.

There are other examples of him defeating groups of fodder by making it look like complete luck and resourcefulness.

#17 Edited by AdamAnouer (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Well being he'd probably anticipate an attack from behind I'd probably attempt to catch him off guard by waiting for him to go for the exit/fire exit and as he opens the door clock him on the head.

Millions of dollars please. I want mine in singles.

#18 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Dogpile, and bumrush adam west batman

#19 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

We all lose.

Beating 1 is not the same as beating 11. No one would believe he got "lucky" there.

#20 Posted by lukehero (9883 posts) - - Show Bio

If he has already been told he might be kidnapped he can; A. Have a member of the JL or Bat Family waiting for you, B. Call the police or FBI, or C. "Conveniently leave the party early" and then change into Batman.

#21 Posted by MonsterStomp (19257 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@shawnbaby said:

We all lose.

Beating 1 is not the same as beating 11. No one would believe he got "lucky" there.

Except, Talon is a highly trained assassin who didn't hesitate to try and put Bruce down. Compared to 11 rookies who just want to capture him. He could replicate that feat.

#22 Posted by patrat18 (10169 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

We all lose.

I was just about to post this lmfaoo. Bruce stomps.

#23 Posted by Iragexcudder (5121 posts) - - Show Bio

I break the rules, bring a gun and kill him. After he KOs all the fodder (I'm also fodder obviously) I'm just going to shoot him while he's bat kicking everyone

#24 Posted by patrat18 (10169 posts) - - Show Bio

I break the rules, bring a gun and kill him. After he KOs all the fodder (I'm also fodder obviously) I'm just going to shoot him while he's bat kicking everyone

Lol he disarms you before anybody gets a chance to see him do it.

#25 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

@monsterstomp said:

@shawnbaby said:

We all lose.

Except, Talon is a highly trained assassin who didn't hesitate to try and put Bruce down. Compared to 11 rookies who just want to capture him. He could replicate that feat.

Except...we aren't trying to kill him...or even hurt him at all.

Here's how the situation would play out

We show up...Bruce sees us, knows he could easily overpower all of us but it would risk compromising his identity. So, he allows us to "kidnap" him. Then, once we've taken him to our secret bad guy lair...he waits till he has an opportunity to get a few of us alone....he then quickly overpowers them...making it look like it was The Batman. Then, as Batman, he beats the living snot out of the rest of us.

I never said we got away with it. I just said we kidnapped him.

#26 Edited by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course....If I were to kidnap anyone...I wouldn't hire 10 random amateurs with pipes. I'd hire professionals. And they'd have guns. And we wouldn't do it a party. Too many variables.

Also, I'd never try to kidnap Bruce Wayne anyway. He's a poor target, too high profile and he has no family to pay his ransom.

If I were to kidnap anyway it would be Alfred. The closest thing Bruce Wayne has to a Father.

#27 Edited by Iragexcudder (5121 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: I'm far away.. I'm the hero Chicago deserves... UOENO

#28 Posted by patrat18 (10169 posts) - - Show Bio

Distance is nothing to him... But not the one it needs... I know it.

#29 Edited by MonsterStomp (19257 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: First case scenario -- Bruce Wayne already knows someone is planning to jump him. He comes out of the party prepped with a backup plan. Maybe he goes out the backdoor. No doubt you'd have a few men there and a few men at the front door, with a couple of walkie talkies. Right off the bat you're numbers are cut in half. Back exits are usually isolated and lead to an ally. You all confront him. Without any witnesses he takes half your men with ease and he's out.

Second case scenario -- He does go out the front, again, you'd probably only have half your men their. He doesn't know you're trying to kidnap him. He takes every hit thrown his way and gets in a few "lucky" nerve deadeners. If the front is crowded, Bruce is a Gotham icon, civilians would probably jump in. Probably also forgetting the security detail...

#30 Posted by ElmoHump (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

Most likely Robin will be camping outside of Wanye Manor or where ever the party is at due to Mr.Fox's warning.And be honest guys,We ALL would get owned by an unarmed Tim Drake..

#31 Posted by Riddlergeist (550 posts) - - Show Bio

lol.

i become crippled then broke (financially and physically)

-Riddle Me This

#32 Posted by SoA (4928 posts) - - Show Bio

kidnapped in a van where the only ones winesses are the kidnappers and just metal rods for weapons? AND we do not know Bruce can fight (does not need the costume to do so) ? Bruce beats the group to a pulp and makes it back to the party with time to spare . probably escapes before van leaves the estate.

#33 Posted by theamazingbatman (1955 posts) - - Show Bio

@theamazingbatman: you're asking if we can beat a master of 127 martial arts....with a steel pipe...

You do realize this is impossible. Complete mismatch. This will be locked

LOL , you can win . Although it will be hard.

#34 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

He's gonna know how to beat us. I get a broken throat.

#35 Posted by Albertphytagoras (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

If he has already been told he might be kidnapped he can; A. Have a member of the JL or Bat Family waiting for you, B. Call the police or FBI, or C. "Conveniently leave the party early" and then change into Batman.

This, sadly.

#36 Posted by lukehero (9883 posts) - - Show Bio

@albertphytagoras: @theamazingbatman: Yeah the big stinking probably with this whole thing is he has been altered. It doesn't even matter if it is a low level alert. Batman fights low level street thugs all the time & takes them seriously. He never lets down his guard except when he is sleeping or banging some hot chick. There is nothing stopping him from picking up his cell phone and calling in help.

#37 Edited by RD189 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

Would he not have security up the ass at this party? I mean it's Bruce f*****n Wayne, more money then god. If the guy knew he was being kidnapped, would he not hire an entire army of mercs to cover his rich arse? Or maybe a few of his super powered buddies to work the door?

I mean seriously, what the hell are me and the other guys gonna do with steel f****n pipes? Assuming we even get near him without dying, we're still screwed. The man knows 127 different martial arts, is an expert at all of them, and again, he's BRUCE F*****N WAYNE. A public icon in Gotham. The civies would fight in a second if he offers money, and the Justice League must have some kind of tracker for him. They'd be able to come help him instantly. Even if we dog piled him we'd have no chance.

And what kind of an idiot hires 12 randoms from the internet and gives them naught but steel pipes and tells them to kidnap the god damned batman?

Bruce makes a poor target for ransom anyway. Much too high profile, hard to get to, and no family to pay the money. We'd have better luck trying to kidnap Alfred. but that old bastard probably has a gun!

#38 Edited by Stormdriven (5212 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone who commented on this thread put together still wouldn't beat Bruce. He could easily one hit KO all of us.

#39 Posted by Jack_ (1653 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on who is writing the story. If it's Geoff Johns, we may have a chance...

#40 Posted by Gothicowboy (67 posts) - - Show Bio

It's simple. Being that it's actually me in the situation, I would erase the doors and windows with paint thinner while the lackeys kept him busy. Kidnapping of entire room of social elite complete...

#41 Posted by Homer_X (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

I get Stomped

#42 Edited by Jayc1324 (12802 posts) - - Show Bio

One time bruce wayne was out golfing and knocked out a sniper in a tree by perfectly hitting a golf ball at him. He can make anything look like luck and would totally destroy everyone in this thread. Unless one of you has taken a super soldier serum or is Geoff Johns.

Plus if this is new 52 batman he will be wearing those special lenses he has to help him, or he will just have dick waiting in his batsuit to take us out.

#43 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

I blackmail him into revealing his identity, lure him to somewhere that's quiet, and that's when I make my move...