You vs Brock Lesnar

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You are given 5 minutes prep time in either the Batcave or Stark Tower before Brock Lesnar smashes through the door with only one thing on his mind: kill.

Can you win with your knowledge of Comic book lore in just 5 minutes?

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is ridiculous. You don't even need any knowledge. Just a gun. I could win this with the gun rack in my house.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

5 minutes in the Batcave? I run him over with the Batmobile.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I obviously win with that prep. He's just a human and the batcave has tons of space to hide and run around. Plus, all the weapons. Maybe if it was prep without the bat cave or stark tower it'd be harder.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is ridiculous. You don't even need any knowledge. Just a gun. I could win this with the gun rack in my house.

Firing a pistol is a little easier than operating Hulkbuster armor wouldn't you agree?

Last time I checked neither the Batcave nor Stark Tower housed conventional firearms.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DarthManhunter

Yup. Stark Tower, or my house. With 5 minutes I light a cigarette, and grab a handgun, desert eagle preferrably. Put a bullet in that huge head of his, and use the other 4 minutes and 30 seconds to finish my cigarette.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i could win in a hard fight even without prep or the cave/tower... but if i can use a repulsor beam i stomp him in one move.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark Tower does have conventional weapons I thought. Hell just take one from the night gaurd. Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthmanhunter said:

Yup. With 5 minutes I light a cigarette, and grab a handgun, desert eagle preferrably. Put a bullet in that huge head of his, and use the other 4 minutes and 30 seconds to finish my cigarette.

How many handguns have you seen Tony Stark or Wayne own?

The thread isn't; Can you shoot Brock Lesnar with a pistol?

This thread focuses on your knowledge of the Tower and the Batcave, you're not in your house with your guns.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I don't think anything non super human could actually bust into the Bat Cave or Stark Tower so I guess I could just wait behind a very secure Bat Cave door until Batman comes home and beats Brock's ass for trying to break in.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I grab the freeze gun Batman keeps in the Batcave. Game Over.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: As a freedom loving American I believe Tony Stark would have guns in his place of residence. And then there's the fact that he makes weapons.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony Stark most certainly owns weapons like alot of them, maybe because he MAKES them, being why I chose Stark Tower. But if you wanna be rude about it fine, I take Tony's car, any of them, light a cigarette, run Brock over and use the other 4 mintues and 30 seconds to finish that cigarette.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: As a freedom loving American I believe Tony Stark would have guns in his place of residence. And then there's the fact that he makes weapons.

Its ironic you should describe Stark like that after what took place in the civil war lol.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

I tell batman, gameover.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Namor_Curry

@deathbyants: Both Cap and Tony love freedom and America, that's like saying only one political party loves America; there's just different ideals. Cap is more traditional while Tony is progressive, neither of them hate freedom.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rogueshadow  Moderator

If I have access to Alfred I stomp.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You pit us against Brock Lesnar not Clark Kent, I dont need much to beat him, a gun, a vehicle, a crowbar to his gut considering he has diverticulitis.

I wasnt trying to be sarcastic but We really dont need Stark Tower or the Batcave to defeat Brock Lesnar, i mean any of his suits would just collect more dust because I couldnt put that suit on in 5 minutes let alone use it. Thats why I said handgun. Or vehicle. Even though Stark definitely has conventional weapons.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry said:

@deathbyants: Both Cap and Tony love freedom and America, that's like saying only one political party loves America; there's just different ideals. Cap is more traditional while Tony is progressive, neither of them hate freedom.

No I agree with you, I only said it was ironic because Tony was taking away a lot of people's freedoms with the registration act.

You pit us against Brock Lesnar not Clark Kent, I dont need much to beat him, a gun, a vehicle, a crowbar to his gut considering he has diverticulitis.

I wasnt trying to be sarcastic but We really dont need Stark Tower or the Batcave to defeat Brock Lesnar, i mean any of his suits would just collect more dust because I couldnt put that suit on in 5 minutes let alone use it. Thats why I said handgun. Or vehicle. Even though Stark definitely has conventional weapons.

I was trying to be rude, its just that in 15 years I have never seen Tony Stark use a conventional weapon, nor have I seen something of the sort in Stark Tower. I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that he even has them in the Tower, it really shouldn't be as simple as run and grab something because nothing is left in the open the Tower. To get a hold of something you would need to use your comic book knowledge.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brock wouldn't hit a guy with glasses would he...?

But seriously, I choose Batcave and it goes down like this:

If Bats is in the Batcave I spend the first couple minutes frantically explaining my sudden appearance in the Batcave (Trickster Gods/Comicvine Thread Contributors) and the next two tearfully explaining how an envenomated psychopath is after me to finish the job he started when he killed my well-to-do parents! I would be pretty legitimately terrified so I doubt Bats is gonna see through my ruse. The last minute is spent finding a comfortable seat and arranging for snacks from Alfred.

If the cave is bereft of heroes/butlers I rig the huge dinosaur statue Bats has and drop it on Lesner. T-Rex is the superior predator to B-Lesner.

Also, I think the argument on Cap's/Tony's relative stances on freedom is kind of moot. I say this because they don't participate on the same level as you or I. They are both in highly, ludicrously privelaged positions and both have participated in what amounts to the SHIELD shadow government in Marvel as leaders. They are like senators who vote down government health care while they use... Government healthcare. If either of them were held accountable for property damage or loss of life they would be in jail. Forever.

Their versions of "freedom" are not the vague, dull version that country singers and politicians up for reelection espouse. It's the kind that Monarch's have used to oppress the masses. The selfish and self-aggrandizement "some animals are more equal than others" kind. Cap will argue about choice and freedom but would let the whole world die rather than compromise (New Avengers) and Tony is kind of a scum-bag. He is Kim Kardasian making weapons rather than terrible media.

Your definition of freedom is irrelevant to them because they are both sociopaths.

My 2 cents.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite for Brock.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DarthManhunter

@deathbyants: Gotcha, Ill come up with something.

Batcave- Cryo pellets, I take a few of this since brock is a big guy, freeze him and hit him with the batrangs maybe shattering him like the t-1000 in T-2. Lol Then smoke my darn cig.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

With 5 minutes I get Tony's disintegration ray, GG.