#1 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

You have challenged Batman to a bake off. Whoever can make the the tastiest cake wins. You both get a week of prep. Batman is utilizing his Bat computer.

You get:

Your wits.

Any spare cash you can find or have.

The POWER of the internet.

A literal invisibility cloak. A cape that makes you and it invisible when you wear it.

You live in Metropolis while Batman is spending at least 5 hours a day researching and experimenting cake recipes with the help of his Bat computer. Needless to say, crime in Gotham is getting worse, since Bats has dedicated so much time to this.

The ingredients you have to include (you can use others as well) in the cake are:

7-up soda

Pomegranate fruit

Can you win this? If so how?

Feel free to go to Gotham as well if you have any tricks up your sleeve or want to start something before the challenge is finished.

At the end of the challenge you and Batman will present your cake to Gordon Ramsay. Who will either approve OR:

#2 Posted by Mycroftian (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman beats me pretty soundly. On a good day, I might be able to manage a bowl of cereal, but I'm more likely to screw that up than I am to get it right. The milk/cereal ratio is always all wrong and I wind up with a bowl of wasted milk. Cakes are pretty far outside my realm of expertise.

#3 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Though I'm not the strongest baker, I am a pretty amazing chef. So I'm going to say I kick his butt.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#4 Posted by JonSmith (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

The only food I know how to make is nachos, and I have reason to believe Batman may have an adverse reaction to those.

#5 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mycroftian said:

Batman beats me pretty soundly. On a good day, I might be able to manage a bowl of cereal, but I'm more likely to screw that up than I am to get it right. The milk/cereal ratio is always all wrong and I wind up with a bowl of wasted milk. Cakes are pretty far outside my realm of expertise.

Hmmm, I was thinking of doing something to distract Bats in Gotham, or maybe sneak into his lair and break his Bat computer ha ha!

You have an invisibility cloak cape after all. If Joker got in ringing the door bell I think you could do better.

#6 Posted by theDCkid (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has better things to do with his time, he gets alfred to compete instead and I get stomped.

#7 Edited by Tohoma (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

While batman is baking his cake I use the cloak of invisibility take a dump in the cake batter and win.

#8 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@theDCkid said:

Batman has better things to do with his time, he gets alfred to compete instead and I get stomped.

I don't think so...beating up joker and throwing him in Arkham where he knows HE's going to escape again?

If that's not a waste of time I don't know what is. LOL. He may as well quit his job or kill Joker, either way he knows Joker would quit because it would not be fun anymore for him.

#9 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tohoma said:

While batman is baking his cake I use the cloak of invisibility take a dump in the cake batter and win.wououl

I would not wanna see Ramsay's face. And I would not wanna see what Bats would do to him either. I don't think Bats has ever been as badly insulted as Ramsay dishes out to people on a regular basis.

Good plan! Your cake would be bad too, but would win due to the fact that you didn't put feces in it. LOL.

#10 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

I use the invisible cloak, to steal a ak 47 with silencer and kill bruce while he is baking, thus making me the automatic winner.

#11 Posted by chaoichi (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tohoma said:

While batman is baking his cake I use the cloak of invisibility take a dump in the cake batter and win.

That's exactly what I was thinking lol.

#12 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a kik ass baker and was a cook for a while,,I think I could win this,,but then again...he's batman

#13 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

I'm a kik ass baker and was a cook for a while,,I think I could win this,,but then again...he's batman

You definitely have an advantage. All Bats can do is follow a recipe and hope for the best. Yet you can't get cocky and wait to the the last minute to prep. Bats DOES have the time and determination to become a Baker in a weeks time, even though he has ZERO experience.

Bats apparently gives 100% to everything he does...everything except his fights with the joker apparently LOL.

#14 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like batman would own me haha. Hopefully he would let me eat some of his cake

#15 Edited by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mycroftian said:

This. THIS!!!!.... Then again, I can bake a good cake, but I hate fruits, so I'd lose badly.