User Lists: 0

Stab him in the gut :L

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@shawnbaby@jmarshmallow@oreoassassin@jokergeist@digitalshooter9@scottishwarlord@enzeru@eternityx@thoralmighty

Everyone keeps avoiding the fight, you must fight him, it's the purpose of this thread.

Also just to clarify things:

• You lose everything once the fight is over, if you die, you die.
  • Joker is spectating, you may not kill him.
  • Batman has no morals, so he is set out to kill you, so there's no negotiating a truce.
  • No killing him before the battle commences.

I'll edit the OP once again, stating the conditions.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

@iragexcudder said:

Yeah Batman should beat me fairly easily.

But..

I would take the Uzi with the Aurial Shield with pre cog (knowing what mistake hell make and acting upon it) training from Black Panther and using The wolf as a pawn for the pre cog.

It only takes one good shot, with a gun that isn't known for it's accuracy, but is know for it's hip firing and deadliness. Maybe.. I could beat the bat. Maybe

Batman is bulletproof.

his face isn't

Yes it is.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_ said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@iragexcudder said:

But..

I would take the Uzi with the Aurial Shield with pre cog (knowing what mistake hell make and acting upon it) training from Black Panther and using The wolf as a pawn for the pre cog.

It only takes one good shot, with a gun that isn't known for it's accuracy, but is know for it's hip firing and deadliness. Maybe.. I could beat the bat. Maybe

Batman is bulletproof.

his face isn't

Yes it is.

the mouth part isn't

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol his mouth and eyes are unprotected, especially with pre cog, I could miss one time and aim differently to greater my chances. I already stated I would lose

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By JackKnight

@pope052 said:

@shawnbaby@jmarshmallow@oreoassassin@jokergeist@digitalshooter9@scottishwarlord@enzeru@eternityx@thoralmighty

Everyone keeps avoiding the fight, you must fight him, it's the purpose of this thread.

• Batman has no morals, so he is set out to kill you, so there's no negotiating a truce.

I already did! and I stomped him!

Read my comment!

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder said:

But..

Batman is bulletproof.

Not as bulletproof as this guy!

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

10 people from this site could get all these weapons, powers, and training, and would still get stomped.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

I already did! and I stomped him!

Read my comment!

So did I. I used my greater than TOAA powers to amp up my physical attributes to a greater than SA Superman level.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Pope052

@jackknight:

I didn't mention you, I mentioned the people who avoided the fight..

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You guys are being serious? You think one year of training can turn anyone real life into a Batman buster? No offense.

Avatar image for imaloserforbeinghere
ImaLoserForBeingHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, one things for sure, if you H2H him for even one second you blew it and lost the fight. No way you can even challenge him a little bit in a H2H sequence. He'll probably knock you the fu** out that quickly.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By bigcimmerian

@bigcimmerian said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@iragexcudder said:

But..

Batman is bulletproof.

his face isn't

Yes it is.

the mouth part isn't

Yes it is lol. If you start reading his comics you would know that he covers his area around mouth with some sort of metal similar to his body armor. If you want to see the scan of this tell me.

SkyRobo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By SkyRobo1

I'll use the Dessert Eagle and then proceed to shoot myself in the head. Therefore killing myself before The Joker could even torture me to death.

I can't beat Batman and "NOBODY" in this thread could either with just 1 year of which you could only train 3 or 6 months of whatever method you wish to train..Batman trained his whole life to be at the peak and there is no way anyone can attain that level of ability within a year, not without outside sources.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_ said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@iragexcudder said:

But..

Batman is bulletproof.

his face isn't

Yes it is.

the mouth part isn't

Yes it is lol. If you start reading his comics you would know that he covers his area around mouth with some sort of metal similar to his body armor. If you want to see the scan of this tell me.

plz, lol I always thought his mouth wasn't bullet proof! XXD

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By JackKnight
_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: I manage out a win :D

Desert Eagle (Allows me to use the shield and gun)

Auriel's Shield (to absorb his kinetic energy hits or gadget attacks)

Death Stroke Armor (Since it's Nth Metal I gain a Physique increase)

Precognition (Best chance to at least know his first move) & Teleportation (Headshot as he's distracted by the Blood lusted wolf!)

Date_Masamune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find out he's Bruce Wayne and I show him a picture of his dead parents he breaks down mentally which gives me the victory.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: I manage out a win :D

Desert Eagle (Allows me to use the shield and gun)

Auriel's Shield (to absorb his kinetic energy hits or gadget attacks)

Death Stroke Armor (Since it's Nth Metal I gain a Physique increase)

Precognition (Best chance to at least know his first move) & Teleportation (Headshot as he's distracted by the Blood lusted wolf!)

HE IS BULLETPROOF FOR F***CKS SAKE. And yes area around his mouth is also bulletproof.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By _Cerberus_

@bigcimmerian: bah I say PIS if Joker can harm Batman h2h a Desert Eagle bullet to the mouth would incap Batman.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: bah I say PIS if Joker can harm Batman h2h a Desert Eagle bullet to the mouth would incap Batman.

And you think he won't dodge that bullet? :D And you think you will be fast enough to fire it? :D And you really think Joker hurt him H2H? :D

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys are being serious? You think one year of training can turn anyone real life into a Batman buster? No offense.

With everything we know about Batman? Yes, We can kill the Batman. We know his real name, his home address, the people he cares for, the kind of resources he has, What he has on his utility belt.

I could kill Batman without any training at all given all the things i know about him.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_ said:

And you think he won't dodge that bullet? :D And you think you will be fast enough to fire it? :D And you really think Joker hurt him H2H? :D

1. Yes

2. Yes with Precog

3. He has tho lol it didn't necessarily kill him it just hurt him.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@nighthunder said:

Jesus , batmons not god, I could batman with just training from black panther , shield and maybe the 3rd gun. I stomp with whatever items i get.

No Caption Provided

I see your confusion, not Batmon.

BATMAN!
BATMAN!

Aunt May could stomp Batmon.

batman will woop galactus's ass

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@pope052: how come the OP says i cant take the joker down after the fight...? In all honesty , theres other things in my disposal i could use to take out joker.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for imaloserforbeinghere
ImaLoserForBeingHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: Lol..... you do know Batman's suit is knife-proof right? Lol realistically you'll tele behind him, fail with the glamdring, and then he beats the shit out of you. Stompage.

Kid_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Kid_Cool

Fire-Arms: Barret 50 cal

Melee/Defense weapons: Legolas' Dual Blades

Armor: Deathstroke Armor

Training Choices: Black Panther.

Allies: The Wolf

Powers: Enhanced Durability and Teleportation.

I think I could own Batman.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kid_cool said:

What can you do to him? He's bullet proof, you can't hurt him with Legolas blades and he's 10 times stronger, faster and more skilled than you. He will dissapear from your sight before you could react and then he would knock you out from behind. Fight would end in 5 seconds.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By NighThunder

@bigcimmerian: How do you know how fast ,strong..ect,,,,kid cool is? Theres batman level people in real life you know, Batman is only peakhuman.

Kid_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Kid_Cool

@kid_cool said:

What can you do to him? He's bullet proof, you can't hurt him with Legolas blades and he's 10 times stronger, faster and more skilled than you. He will dissapear from your sight before you could react and then he would knock you out from behind. Fight would end in 5 seconds.

I would just teleport behind Batman and cut his throat, or headshot him with my Barret 50 cal, or use the Wolf and make it attack Batman's face. And I trained with Black Panther, have DS armor, use Legolas' blades, and could just SNIPE Batman.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: How do you know how fast ,strong..ect,,,,kid cool is? Theres batman level people in real life you know, Batman is only peakhuman.

LOL, you're telling me that there are people in real life who can bench press 1000+ lbs with Batman's size? Are you telling me that somebody can defeat 500 mad street thugs armed with knives, machettes and machine guns in real life? Are you telling me that somebody on this site can move faster than normal humans can follow? Batman accomplished this, so stop with your dreams about beating Batman lol.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By HyperViper97

Shield, shotgun, training with panther and precog. The precog should be enough to get a few lucky shots in and it'll tie in well with teleportation. Tyson is my buddy. An you bet I'm going after joker when this is over

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder said:

LOL, you're telling me that there are people in real life who can bench press 1000+ lbs with Batman's size? Are you telling me that somebody can defeat 500 mad street thugs armed with knives, machettes and machine guns in real life? Are you telling me that somebody on this site can move faster than normal humans can follow? Batman accomplished this, so stop with your dreams about beating Batman lol.

Yeah...i am , like i asid , all the stuff you mentioned is humanly possible. And what? Normal people? Batmans is just peak human , meaning he can be defeated by other peak humans lol , no ones talking about a dirty ally match where batman has the advantage and even then , Theres people used to fighting in the dark.

Stop wanking , fanboy , Batmans a regular peak human with a high intellect . Pfft, My dad could beat him

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

@nighthunder said:

Yeah...i am , like i asid , all the stuff you mentioned is humanly possible. And what? Normal people? Batmans is just peak human , meaning he can be defeated by other peak humans lol , no ones talking about a dirty ally match where batman has the advantage and even then , Theres people used to fighting in the dark.

Stop wanking , fanboy , Batmans a regular peak human with a high intellect . Pfft, My dad could beat him

Hmmm, when you say it like this I must agree with you, with decent prep even I have a chance against him.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-Mini-Uzi

-Throwing knives

-Wolverine training, I'll strap the throwing knives onto my hands or something lol

-Silverback gorrila durability...I'll just charge at him and stab him I guess

There's no effing way you'll ever outfight the goddamned batman, he has feats which are physically impossible

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Desert Eagle

Legola's dual blades

Black Panther's training

Teleportation

Pre cog

Ally Mike Tyson

Use Pre-Cog when the fight starts and I make it look like Its just me only(allowing Mike to get prepared) then while maybe 14 secs into the fight I have Mike come in to cause a distraction(He runs In swinging wildly and screaming).I throw Mike one of my blades ,and as Batman goes to fend off Mike I run at him with the other blade and use precog again,making him think I am about to try to sword fight him,I get close enough for him to go up for a block then teleport behind him and use the desert eagle for an instant head-shot.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Desert Eagle

Legola's dual blades

Black Panther's training

Teleportation

Pre cog

Ally Mike Tyson

Use Pre-Cog when the fight starts and I make it look like Its just me only(allowing Mike to get prepared) then while maybe 14 secs into the fight I have Mike come in to cause a distraction(He runs In swinging wildly and screaming).I throw Mike one of my blades ,and as Batman goes to fend off Mike I run at him with the other blade and use precog again,making him think I am about to try to sword fight him,I get close enough for him to go up for a block then teleport behind him and use the desert eagle for an instant head-shot.

He is bullet proof.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: Lol..... you do know Batman's suit is knife-proof right? Lol realistically you'll tele behind him, fail with the glamdring, and then he beats the shit out of you. Stompage.

Oh no he doesn't!

Read my post and see how I defeated Batman!

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

• mini Uzis,
  • dual blades
  • black panther, bronze tiger
  • teleport, durability
  • wolf

Best case scenario. I use the wolf as distraction shoot him with the uzi, he dies.