You vs. Apocalypse

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hunterzillas

You are in the middle of a Zombie Apocalypse. However, you are given a way out. You can call on any of these guys to help you take care of you little undead problem.

• Group of horror monsters (Jason, Dracula (He can't turn you into a vampire and it is a weak version), Michael Myers, Freddy (With some dream realm powers), Leatherface, Pumpkinhead, Chucky, Leprechaun, Pinhead, Tallman, Creeper, Hannibal, Jigsaw, Frankenstein's Monster, Wolf-Man, Uber Jason (Comic Version), Puppet Master, Candyman, Slenderman, Jeff the Killer, Deadites-1,000,000)
  • An army of Predators (10,000 with their advanced technology, ex. Spaceships)
  • An army of Aliens/Xenomorph's (1,000,000)
  • Skynet (Terminators (T-850 versions), T-X's, T-1000's, ships, 100,000 in total)
  • Borg (Star Trek, one ship with Borg army-12,000)
  • Dalek's (20 Ships, with full army-1,000)
  • Locusts' (1,000,000-with whatever the hell they used)
  • Covenant Army (1,000,000- with ships)\
  • Reapers (1,000,000-with whatever the hell they used)

But there is a catch...once the Zombies are dealt with, you will have to deal with whoever you called upon. Who would you rather choose to help you, and then fight against? Who do you think would be the hardest to face once they have helped you?

You have to survive for 1 year!

You have 150 friends on your side. You are all armed with: Cobra Assault Cannon (Robocop), Lawgiver (Judge Dredd), Unlimited Sticky Grenades but you can only have 4 a day. (Halo), Mark 2 Lancer Assault Rifle (Gears of War), Lightsaber, You alone have an BFG-9000 (Doom).

You may use 4 of the people in the list below once every other 2 weeks, and they can help for the full week.

• Robocop (Death Battle Version)
  • Judge Dredd
  • Batman (Has already had 3 days of prep, but that is all he gets)
  • Master Chief (With Cortana, and Standard Gear)
  • Wolverine (Reduced healing factor to the one originally shown in the comics)
  • Mario with powerups- Fire Flower (Lasts for 3 days), Metal Form (Lasts 2 hours), Starman (Lasts 10 seconds), Giant Form (Lasts 10 seconds)
  • Samus Aran (Standard Gear)
  • Link (Death Battle Version)
  • Fox McCloud (With Arwing)
  • Ash Williams (Necronomicon, Boomstick, Winchester, Axe, Chainsaw, and Metal Arm as his gear)

You also have the Grey Fox, the Normandy, the Millennium Falcon, the U.S.S. Starship Enterprise, Pillar of Autumn, and the X-Wing Piloted by Luke Skywalker to choose from once a month. On the last day, you can use all of these ships, and characters, but the enemy gets a 10,000 bonus and 25 more ships.

Can you win? If you can't, how long do you survive? Also, who would you choose, who do you think you can beat, and who would be the hardest to face?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Emperorb777

Depending on what version of Dracula I would have him turn me so I can kill my team. I assume everyone on earth is a zombie so 7 billion zombies I have plenty of time to pick off my team. Other than that all would be impossible to beat.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is literally no way to win this...

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000:

Well which one would you do the best in?

I could easily defeat the zombies with any of these teams. I might have a difficult time with the horror team depending on how many I have to face at once though. The problem arises after the zombies are defeated. How am I supposed to have any hope of defeating a dalek? Or a predator? Or a T-850? Sure, Chucky, jigsaw, hannibal, and maybe leatherface and michael myers are all reasonable opponents, but I have no chance against the rest lol

Shadowchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe clearable if given a power or a strong weapon of our choice but any other way imposssible.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Dracula allowed to turn me into a vampire?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy clear with something like Predators/Aliens/Terminators...and then just pick lolbroken Samus to help stomp them for you.

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I call on the help prior to my team turning? If so I'll take the Terminators then get Batman to create a computer virus to override the kill code to terminate me and instead they turn on each other.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afb23ee0b488
deactivated-5afb23ee0b488

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well the easiest would actually be Predator's because they are honorable and everything, and they tend to commit suicide a lot. Of course they take a lot with them, but I'm pretty sure that can somehow be avoided.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lose

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By jwwprod

For a second I though this thread was about this Apocalypse:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Way to many variables...

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelman27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pffffft, I could do this on my own.....

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jwwprod said:

For a second I though this thread was about this Apocalypse:

No Caption Provided

I did as well & i thought i have no way of defeating him lol.

but i don't think i could survive a year with no real food rations left as i'd probably starve to death plus i don't wanna choose anyone to help since i'd be fragile & weak from the lack of food to when it came to possibly fighting them any way.

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No mention of food or water is given. If I have to scrounge this on top of avoiding 7 billion zombies then I get stomped. Oh and virtually ANY team that you pick and help you win but there is almost NO WAY you can turn around and defeat them. (Unless they are unwaiveringly loyal to you when they are your team against the zombies...you could wittle them down with suicide missions and plan it out so that the team you face has 1 or 2 members left by that time.) <- That's really pushing it though and would take a tactical mind that is unbelievable. Plus, I don't care if Freddy is on my team or not, I am not going to sleep around that sadistic SOB.

Rainja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

This is one of the most outrageously stupid threads I have ever had the displeasure of reading. Just saying. :)

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rainja:

I am sorry, this was a lot simpler in my head. But then people said they had not chance of winning, though that is not the point, I just wanted to know who would you fare the best and the worst against. So then I had to edit it, and now it is very complicated. Again, sorry.

Avatar image for deactivated-62433ff119047
deactivated-62433ff119047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rainja said:

This is one of the most outrageously stupid threads I have ever had the displeasure of reading. Just saying. :)

Yup, the reason I'm not going to lay my eyes on the OP. I already know this is an super-mismatch.. Lol.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could take the Zombies with 1 Dalek.

Avatar image for deactivated-62433ff119047
deactivated-62433ff119047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't call on anyone.

GoldGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GoldGoblin

Are the people on top the only ones who turn against me?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MC+Samus would help me on the weeks I can get them, I would call on predators, not too many of them, though enough to kill a lot of zombies while hopefully a few of them went down.

I could survive in the end maybe, as long as I have night vision goggles and can call out MC and Samus when the preds come after me

Highly speculative but I have a slim chance.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killing the zombies will be easy, but fighting off the horror team and winning is almost impossible lol.

Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ehm

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: I think I beat apocalypse but I think I'm going to die in the end n i'm given no options to hang out with a pretty female warrior b4 death but like u said "no way to win this"