You vs any Super Hero/ Super Villian

GoIden_Patriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GoIden_Patriot

Ok ok, this sounds stupid. You guys are probitily like *WTF how can I beat someone with super powers or a martial arts master???* Well, heres what I am going to do to make it alittle more far, but not too one sided for you guys. Lets say that you want to take over the universe? You are starting from ground zero, meaning you are in your house at this instance reading this, but your in either the Marvel or DC universe *Your choice* Lets say that all of a sudden, A Portal Gun from the game, drops down right in front of you, and it is able to make a portal on any surface/ Also the Gaultlet from Singulatrity with unilimited power drops right in front of you too. Also, A timeshift suit with the durablity of master chiefs armor falls down too. You see the mail man out side come to your door with a package, its from TOAA/Presence and hes giving you the Blades of Olympus from God of War. Your able to hold and weild all of these items with relative ease, also the Golden Flece from God of war too *able to reflect/absorb very powerful attacks* Suddenly, you have the possibility of taking over the universe. Remember, you have pretty much as much prep time as can be, no Super Hero or Supervillian knows you!! So, what would you do to fulfil your dream? How would you go about taking over the universe? Do you still think you can do it?

Try to be as serious as possible, but I also enjoy reading funny comments too :P

starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By starkwood

The best defense is a good offense, so I'd systematically slaughter all that have the power to oppose me.  That's really the only step.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CapFanboy
@GoIden_Patriot: Marvel U: Kill Doom, steal his tech and stuff, Kill Odin and steal his Odin Power. Kill Thor and the avengers, The fantastic four, X-men with the OF. put together a task force of mutants. steal power cosmic. attack Shi'ar, Kree and all other planets and eventually remake sakaar into a throne world. EVERYONE IS MY SLAVE!!!!!
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By weaponmaster

I would try to contact other existing Marvel heroes and see if i could trade my items for ones that i would enjoy more.
bringdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bringdeath

Target every major villain first ,than go after the heroes I think odin would be the last on my list,then Id go after Professor X and start my way from there it would be HELLA fun.

P.S. This was an amazing post man.

starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By starkwood

Wouldn't it be a better idea to attack your most powerful foes first, before they even have knowledge of your existence?

GoIden_Patriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GoIden_Patriot

Which items would you rather trade to aquire?
GoIden_Patriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GoIden_Patriot

*bump*
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By nefarious  Online

Me vs Ra's al Ghul. I win.

_Sparrow_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _Sparrow_

I could take Hydra Bob ^_^
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Sparrow_of_Aces said:
" I could take Hydra Bob ^_^ "
That and Kick Ass.
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By spystreak

me vs Daken....I shoot him with a hunting rifle and then cut his head off with my bowie Knife all the marvel readers rejoice and I become king of earth but if Galactus comes I'm leaving you all  to face him alone and to your inevitable destruction MWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P
GoIden_Patriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GoIden_Patriot
@spystreak:
@OmegaDynasty:
Yo guys did read what item you have right
departed402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By departed402

I'll take Squirrel Girl with my .22! lol

As for the idea of getting an item that will help  take over the world... I'm thinking an Orange Lantern power ring would do best.

GoIden_Patriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GoIden_Patriot
@CapFanboy:
How in gods name do you plan on killing Dr. Doom lol
Avatar image for thorandcolossus_ftw
THORandCOLOSSUS_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hahaha forget all that equipment, give me a gun and a large sponge and i could destroy the wonder twins... 

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By slimj87d

Man, the most important thing missing here is something that can make you super intelligent!

Is there anywhere we could go to gain this power? I think that should be everyones first step, trying to obtain the mind to scheme better.
Avatar image for alexander121793
alexander121793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By alexander121793

I would use the infinte power of the gauntlet to locate the infinity well and use it to gain create knowledge.

I would use my new found knowledge to aquire the infinity gauntlet and all the gems.

I would merge with the fully powered infinity guantlet so I would be second only to the living tribunal and one above all.

Use my newfound power to gain the heart of the universe becoming the supreme being of the marvel universe gaining unrivaled omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipressence.

I would merge with the heart of the universe,

I would use my newfound power to steal galactus's ultimate nulifyer (able to destroy anything even the embodyment of death itself).

I  would use my power to make me the boss of marvels cosmic entities.

I would use my newfound power and weapon to take over as supreme being of the dc universe as well.

I would then fuse the marvel and dc multiverses into one multiverse.

I would battle all the heroes and villians win and convince them to allow me to rule the now combined mutiverse.

I would let the former supreme beings pretty much run things but they would still have'd to refer to me. It would be sort of like a big buisness. So things wouldn't change much.

I would open a portal to the combined multiverse with ours allowing free travel between them. People from are multiverse would be able to visut their's and vice versa.

Technology and security would sky rocket due to advanced comic book technology and super heroes helping out. Comic books sales would sky rocket.

Basicly virtualy everybody would win.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CapFanboy
@GoIden_Patriot: I'm awesome, I'll think of something
GoIden_Patriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GoIden_Patriot
@alexander121793:
wow thats actually pretty cool, but how the heck do you merge yourself with universal objects of vast power??? P.S. please kill superman he is OVERPOWERED!!!!!, Oh and what are you going to do about doomsday, and what about Thanos????
Avatar image for alexander121793
alexander121793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By alexander121793

I'd be omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent on supreme being level i'd just think doomsday and thanos out of existance or I could simply use the ultimate nullifyer and choose them as my target. The ultimate nulifyer can destroy anything including the embodyment of death itself. I dout even Doomsday or Thanos could survive a blast from the ultimate nulifyer.

wow thats actually pretty cool, but how the heck do you merge yourself with universal objects of vast power??? Simple I have unlimited power theirfore I could do practicly anything I wanted including merge with universal objects of vast power.

I also most likely wouldn't choose to destroy superman because although he is overpowered in some cases he is still one of the greatest superheroes.

Iron_Turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Iron_Turtle

Go back in time. 

Create Google.