You vs Anderson Silva

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bossmonster

******Edit****** 6 month prep camp. Coaches include GSP=Wrestling. Lyoto Machida = Striking. Standard UFC gear. Two 5 minute rounds. Win by Knock Out, Tap out or Surviving the 2 rounds.

Dynamo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dynamo8

3 weeks? Dude that's not even enough. Give me 3 months and then I might be decent enough for a standing guard and defend against his take downs. . .though I do admit that my stand up striking game is pretty sloppy lol.

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TotalBalance

Anyone here who weighs less than 225 pounds almost definitely cannot win. Anyone who thinks they are going to out strike him and win via knockout is being ridiculous. The only way someone would win is by surviving the two rounds in my opinion. The best way to do that would be by being heavy and simply wrestling him to the ground and trying to keep him their. Even then most people would be needing allot of luck not to get knocked out while coming in or submitted while wrestling with him. Personally I would be lucky if I survived the first round.

Dynamo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dynamo8

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I weigh less than 180lbs. So I guess I'm out lol.

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Franchise1590

Pffft hahahaahahahaha!

No one is beating Anderson on 3 weeks notice unless they are HUGE and even then they'd have to be lucky and stamina to hold him down for 10 straight minutes which is nobody on the vine.

Silva is too beast for normal people to beat in 3 weeks.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nerdork

Anyone here, on Comic Vine, has absolutely no chance against one of the greatest UFC fighters, pound for pound, of all time. Give me 5 months of prep time, allies and Anderson cant use his legs...then maybe I'll just lose horribly, istead of getting crushed and humiliated.

This is a spite thread against me...isnt it?

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bo88gdan

And still UFC Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva :D LOL Anderson would destroy anyone on Comic Wine

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Silva stomps me to bloody pulp

@nerdork said:

Anyone here, on Comic Vine, has absolutely no chance against one of the greatest UFC fighters, pound for pound, of all time. Give me 5 months of prep time, allies and Anderson cant use his legs...then maybe I'll just lose horribly, istead of getting crushed and humiliated.

This is a spite thread against me...isnt it?

i guess its spite

GodOfMischief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GodOfMischief

I'd get destroyed horribly.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dondave

And still UFC Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva :D LOL Anderson would destroy anyone on Comic Wine

This

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Chibio

I'm not a fan of Anderson Silva. I think the hype around him is ridiculous and that he is by far not the best p4p fighter on the planet. Fedor was and Fedor always will be. Why? 
Anderson Silva is a huge middleweight. He has physical advantages over nearly all of his opponents, while Fedor was nearly always the underdog in his fights, but he won them all, simply because he was that dedicated and talented in his prime. 
Mirko Crocop and Fedor Emelianenko. When it comes to hype and having a legendary status, no one will ever surpass these two guys. 

And on topic: Unfortunately I would lose to Anderson Silva without a doubt. The one advantage the guy also has over everyone else is his chin. Most of the people say that Roy Nelson has the best chin in MMA, but Anderson Silvas chin is far superior. I wouldn't be able to knock him out.

ygoox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ygoox

Dunno, if i get a freaking 45. i may beat him. I said may.

I'm a pretty heavy guy, but as a fat bastard that i am, i would not have the stamina to keep up with this animal.

My only shot is if he is not aware that i only need to past round 2. Then i could do some waiting, some grappling, and hope to survive.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By tomlikesfries

@GodOfMischief said:

I'd get destroyed horribly.

This. Since I know I'd get utterly destroyed even with the 3 weeks of prep, I'd spend them eating doritos and playing video games :D

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 Weeks?

I get a freaking shotgun and send him to hell. or else I get stomped.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bossmonster

Ok. I really should have thought the prep time through. I will Edit the OP to allow for more time.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By tomlikesfries

I still get stomped unless I can bring in a pistol or something. I mean, 6 months of training won't make me any better than a professional fighter who has been training for dozens of years.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SexualLobster

Everyone on here gets stomped.

6 months? Maybe 6 years, while he doesn't get to train or prepare, and he eats only Burger King to keep his sponsorship.

TheSpiderSilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheSpiderSilva

@chibio said:

I'm not a fan of Anderson Silva. I think the hype around him is ridiculous and that he is by far not the best p4p fighter on the planet. Fedor was and Fedor always will be. Why?

Anderson Silva is a huge middleweight. He has physical advantages over nearly all of his opponents, while Fedor was nearly always the underdog in his fights, but he won them all, simply because he was that dedicated and talented in his prime.

Mirko Crocop and Fedor Emelianenko. When it comes to hype and having a legendary status, no one will ever surpass these two guys.

And on topic: Unfortunately I would lose to Anderson Silva without a doubt. The one advantage the guy also has over everyone else is his chin. Most of the people say that Roy Nelson has the best chin in MMA, but Anderson Silvas chin is far superior. I wouldn't be able to knock him out.

Anderson Silva is not any bigger than the other top MWs (Chael Sonnen, Yushin Okami, and Vitor Belfort all outweigh him), and he has competed in 4 different weight classes throughout his career. He beats his opponents simply because he is BETTER than them, he's not even the type of fighter to use size as an advantage. Add that to the fact that both Fedor and Cro Cop spent most of their careers fighting nobodies, and it gets pretty hard to put either of them too far ahead of Anderson. And don't forget the fact that Anderson is older than both of them, and is still destroying everyone he fights, and Anderson has a dominating win over one of the guys who defeated Fedor (Hendo of course).

I'm not trying to be disrespectful or rude, but acting like Anderson isn't even close to being the best is a little ridiculous, no offense.

Also, I'm a little confused at what you said about his chin. Sure, it definitely is solid, but his overall style revolves around not getting hit. He doesn't rely on his chin, he relies on his beautiful head movement, footwork, and blocking (and he also knows how to roll with the punches to soften the impact).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His defense is undoubtedly the best in MMA.

And to answer the topic: No one without years of training could beat anyone in the UFC. Anderson Silva would kick my ass without breaking a sweat.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I'd spend my 3 weeks prep forfeiting.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'll no! I'd call in Brock lesnar to bust him up

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone here would get destroyed....

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'd try. I think I'd last a good.. 30 seconds. Maybe 25.

I'm not horrible at fighting. I'm not anywhere near MMA good, but I'm pretty good at brawling with my friends, and my friends friends. That being said, no where near any level of the low level MMA good.

So yeah, if I can just jump around and avoid him, I'd last a good 25 seconds. Maybe I'll just crouch down, and punch him in the foot. Wouldn't do much, but there we go. I got a hit in.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I need at least an AA-12 shotgun and a starting distance of 15 yards to be able to win

and maybe one of his legs removed for a fair fight

TheSpiderSilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anderson is a nice guy so he'd probably let us off easy and choke us out instead of beating us senseless.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideburnguru: 30 seconds is a lot of time, shoot even Velasquez beat big foot silva in 17 seconds lol

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@russellmania77: Okay. Fine. 10 seconds.

I'm still going to have to run around though. Like I said, I'll aim for his big toe. It'll hurt him then. I'll get demolished, but hey at least I got im.

redhood21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By redhood21

having taken defensive tactics for my job and getting (admittedly hurried) training in some krav maga and jiu jitsu...he would tear me apart in SECONDS and im a big guy (6'3-215){not fat either lol} those instructors could feel what you were gunna do and if they didnt reverse it they'd neutralize it playing nice.... i wouldnt even sign the line for this fight!

Avatar image for bingothemotherload
BingoTheMotherload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is unfair. give silva two elephant trunks instead of legs and give me a rocket launcher. then i might consider fighting.